The Fundraiser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim realized she only had about a minute until her cue. Kim frantically went over to the DJ and whispered a few things to him. The DJ smiled from ear to ear and gave Kim emphatic thumbs up. Kim turned around and made her way to the wings of stage right.

Kim never had a problem showing off her legs in short skirts and short shorts; Kim never had a problem showing her massive cleavage in low cut blouses; Kim never had a problem showing her tan and curvy and slightly overweight body in a two piece string bikini.

With all this going through her head and with her cue only seconds away Kim realized that she was about to do something that she only fantasized about but never had the courage to go through with. Kim poured a shot and knocked it down very quickly. Kim heard her cue from Lynne and thought to herself, Lynne let the presentation begin.

THE PRESENTATION – WITH KIM

Kim walked up to the stage with her legs a little shaky and a feeling a little queasy in her stomach. She spotted the microphone the DJ, per her instructions, had put on the very front edge of the stage. Kim was supposed to walk to the lectern where Lynne was waiting and continue the presentation as they had rehearsed many times over.

Very spontaneously, Kim walked the full length of the stage and stopped at extreme stage left. She stopped and looked at the audience and began thinking quickly of how she was going to do this. After a few seconds she pouted her lips slightly, threw her head back and began making her way to the microphone the DJ had set up. Lynne was standing behind the lectern with a confused and befuddled look on her pretty face.

Kim looked up at the audience and said, "Ya know, I think it's time to just forget the script," she then tossed the notes she was holding up in the air. Kim continued, "Lynne explained to all of you why we are here so I think you know the seriousness of this fundraiser. The bottom line is that we need money to accomplish our ultimate goal. Yes we have raised a large sum of money with this dinner and we thank you all so very much," the crowd cheered.

Kim continued, "But let's be realistic, we need more. With that said, I want you to know that I will do anything to make this work and ensure the success of this event. So let me get a little more comfortable over here before I continue."

With a shy and yet evil look in her eyes Kim began to slowly move her hands to the top button of her jacket. Kim, slowly swaying to the subtle music in the background, began to unbutton the two buttons that were holding her jacket closed. Kim opened her jacket and slowly began lowering it off her shoulders letting it rest in the middle of both her arms.

People that were at the coat check with intentions of leaving began to notice Kim on the stage and suddenly gained great interest and intrigue. Men at their tables began feeling a surge of blood through their cock's as Kim looked and sounded so very sexy. Women in the audience began to feel their pussy's getting very hot and wet.

Kim completely took her jacket off and held it in one hand over her shoulder. She turned to stage left and began to walk very sexy and slowly, her curvy profile intentionally emphasizing her amazing 38DD tits and her large round bubble ass.

Kim stopped at the curtain and turned 180 degrees right revealing her opposite profile and threw the jacket behind her. The crowd didn't know what to make of this and they remained very silent. Kim made her way back to the microphone and said, "I guess you are all wondering why I took off my jacket. Well for those of you that know me, well...you know this is just not my look. For those that don't know me, you will soon find out what I'm talking about."

Kim continued, "Take this blouse for instance; I would never wear something like this. Well, maybe I would wear it but I certainly wouldn't wear it like this." Kim then moved her hands up to the top of her chest and gently began rubbing her hands over her large tits; she closed her eyes and let her long wet tongue stroke her full lips. Kim then began to unbutton her shirt until only one button was left closed, that button was right above her waist.

Kim's silver bra was completely visible and her massive cleavage was just busting out of her bra. The crowd began to scream and whistle and the music began to play louder while Kim was slithering in place in the center of the stage. Kim continued, "I think it's just time to come out and ask you wonderful horny people for more money."

While Kim was speaking she was slowly pulling her blouse out of her skirt and moving more seductively to the music. Kim fully pulled the blouse out of her skirt and unbuttoned the last button. Kim delicately reached both hands to the bottom her blouse and began pulling it down tightly over her large tits. The crowd went nuts yelling "take it off, show your tits," and no one was leaving the building.

Kim was still a little nervous and her pussy was hot and dripping wet. Kim turned completely around with her big ass to the audience and slowly began to hike up her skirt. Simultaneously she looked over her shoulder, closed her eyes and began licking her shoulder for the audience.

Just as her skirt was up enough to show her ass cheeks Kim pulled it back down and said, "oh no, no, no, that will cost you." Kim began walking like a hot stripper towards the lectern, shaking and strutting to the hot music. Kim reached the lectern and put her arms around Lynne. Kim put her mouth to Lynne's ear and seductively whispered, "Just do what I tell you when I tell you."

Lynne stared blankly at the audience and was completely speechless. She had a ringside seat to what Kim was doing and really did not approve. Kim, speaking in the microphone at the lectern said, "Mr. DJ, please bring me a bottle of Southern Comfort and two shot glasses."

The DJ brought the bottle and glasses and poured two shots, Kim said to Lynne, "drink one of these now."

Lynne said "why."

Kim said, "You are going to need this if we are going to pull this off." Kim then downed her shot and looked at Lynne with conviction. Lynne, with a very scared and befuddled look in her face, drank the shot.

Kim said to the audience, "so, do you want to see me in my bra and g-string," the crowd went ballistic. Kim continued, "well people we need some donations, if we get enough money maybe I will show you some more skin." Kim then raised her hands and the DJ began playing "The Stripper" by David Rose.

Kim was dancing on the stage seductively but refused to remove any clothes, she even held her shirt tightly together so the crowd could not see her tits bouncing in her bra. The crowd was scrambling and money was being collected by the ladies in the audience.

Christine quickly conferred with the other ladies and then came to the front of the stage and said to Kim, "We have about 8 grand."

Kim said, "Well this is a good start. Alright Mr. DJ would you please play some seriously slutty dance music please." The DJ began playing "Pour Some Sugar on me" by Def Leppard and Kim began strutting from the lectern to the front of the stage pulling Lynne with her.

Kim said to Lynne "start dancing with me." Lynne began to move very slowly, she was very stiff but oh so very sexy. Kim said confidently to the audience, "Let's give Lynne some encouragement." The crowd began to roar and scream. Kim said to Lynne, "Come on move like we are dancing in our dorm room all those years ago."

The two were strutting and moving very smoothly when the DJ brought two more shots over and poured them into Kim and Lynne's mouths. Kim said to Lynne, "Take off my blouse." Lynne moved and slithered very slowly behind Kim, she was dancing smoothly but was still very nervous.

Lynne placed her hands on Kim's open blouse and slowly lifted it off her shoulders sliding it down her arms and removing it completely. Kim was standing there with her amazing full cleavage busting out of her silver bra. Kim looked so sexy and the crowd was starting to howl very loudly. Kim slowly turned putting her back to the audience and began grinding her tits and her wet pussy into Lynne.

Kim with her back to the audience said to Lynne, "Ok, slowly take off my skirt." Kim lifted her hands and slowly put them on Lynne's shoulders, slowly and purposefully directing Lynne down to her knees. On her knees in front of Kim with her eyes staring right into her pussy, Lynne reached her arms around and began to open the one button above the zipper on Kim's skirt.

Lynne put her right hand on the zipper holding up Kim's skirt and slowly began to move it down her bubble ass. The zipper had to be forced down because Kim's ass was much too big for her skirt. After getting the zipper down the crowd began to see Kim's ass.

Kim's ass is amazing and it totally swallowed the g-string that was between her beautiful ass cheeks. Lynne then grabbed the sides of the skirt and began to forcefully lower it; Kim held the sides of the g-string to keep it from coming down with the skirt.

Lynne finally pulled the skirt off and it was laying on top of Kim's three inch spiked heels. The crowd went nuts as Kim stood there in her skimpy silver g-string and matching silver bra. Kim stepped out of the skirt and kicked it to the side of the stage.

Kim's ass was a little too big for her skimpy silver g-string but the look was just so sexy. Her stomach was certainly not flat but it was just right for a 45 year old mother of two that had absolutely no cosmetic surgery.

Kim made her way to the very edge of the stage and began accepting tips in her cleavage and g-string from the men and women in the crowd. The guests were rubbing Kim's legs and stomach after putting monies in her skimpy garments. Men and Women were asking Kim to show them her tits. Kim would not oblige but continued to tease them with her amazing body; she was dancing and wiggling with a grin and a smile that would tempt the devil himself.

Kim made her way back to Lynne and began dancing behind her. She motioned to the DJ for two more shots. The DJ brought them and fed them to the ladies. As Kim was dancing she began to unbutton Lynne's jacket.

Lynne stiffened up and said to Kim, "what are you doing."

Kim replied, "Just go with it, PLEASE!" Kim opened the last button on Lynne's jacket and began to slide if off her. Lynne gave Kim a little struggle but finally let the jacket be removed. The crowd began to yell loudly and the ladies who were working the room took their jackets off in deference to Lynne.

Kim began twirling Lynne's coat above the two of them and through it into the wings behind her. The crowd continued going crazy yelling "take it off."

Kim continued dancing behind Lynne and began pressing her tits and wet cunt into Lynne. Kim had her arms around Lynne and began to untie the scarf around her neck. Kim released the knot holding the scarf and moved her hands down to cup Lynne's bit tits. Kim then raised her hands back up to Kim's neck and slowly removed the scarf and dropped it to the floor.

Kim, still behind Lynne, began to kiss her neck and at the same time started to slowly pull Lynne's blouse out of her skirt. Lynne begat to tense up and awkwardly pulled away from Kim stumbling slightly from the effects of the alcohol.

Kim looked at Lynne with her jacket and scarf off and her blouse hanging out of her skirt and thought to herself, "what a piece of ass." Kim then wiggled over to the microphone in that amazing silver bra, silver g-string and those oh so sexy three inch heels and said, "What do you think."

The crowd was screaming "show your tits, show your pussy."

Kim said, "C'mon guys and gals this is a family show." She then looked over to Lynne and slowly looked back at the crowd and said, "Don't you think Lynne should show a little more skin also." The crowd erupted with enthusiasm and Kim said, "Nothing is for free, I think we need some more donations."

The ladies in the audience were running from table to table collection more money. Lynne walked over to Kim and said, "I can't do this."

Kim replied, "Just get down to your bra and panties you prude, we will get some more tips and we will have enough fucking money."

Kim signaled for the DJ to bring two more shots, he brought them and fed them to both Kim and Lynne. Lynne who never drinks hard liquor was buzzed bordering on moderately drunk. Her pussy was dripping and she was very horny. Kim said, "When the time comes just dance in place, I will take your clothes off."

Christine approached the stage and said to Kim, "we got 5 grand."

Kim said to the crowd, "well this should be enough for you to see what kind of bra Lynne has on." Kim slowly made her way behind Lynne and began to wiggle slowly to the music again pressing herself into the Lynne's backside.

Lynne was trembling and quite dizzy from the alcohol but was wiggling to the music in rhythm with Kim. Kim started to hug Lynne and rested her head on her left shoulder. Kim raised her trembling hands to the top of Lynne's blouse and began to slowly unbutton it. Every time Kim popped a button open she kissed either Lynne's cheek or neck.

Lynne's eyes were closed and her head was tilted back, her pussy was dripping wet and she was feeling very horny. Kim popped the last button and slowly began to pull the blouse off of Lynne's shoulders. Kim started to French kiss Lynne's left shoulder and Lynne began to feel herself melting.

Kim stepped back and began pulling the blouse off Lynne fully revealing her silky black bra. Lynne was a vision in the silky black push up bra; her tits looked so voluptuous driving the crowd insane. Kim tossed the shirt behind her and moved slowly back behind Lynne. Kim began to rhythmically rub her hands over Lynne's silky bra and her incredibly flat stomach. Kim and Lynne began moving in sync, gyrating in perfect harmony to the sexy and sultry music.

Lynne was now moving very freely and her arms were at her side seductively rubbing her hips. Kim worked her hands upward to Lynne's tits caressing them outside of her black bra. Kim then began working her fingers on the inside of Lynne's bra rubbing very close to her nipples.

While Kim was doing this she was wondering why Lynne was not stopping her, she couldn't understand why she was allowing her to do this. Kim with a devilish look in her eye moved Lynne's bra straps off her shoulders; she quickly moved them back up and mouthed to the crowd, "no."

Kim walked to the microphone and said, "Is she not amazing looking," pointing to Lynne. Lynne, was dancing with her eyes closed to the music, she was feeling very sexy and totally into the moment. Kim said to the crowd, "Do you think Lynne is wearing a g-string?"

The crowd was in a frenzy screaming and yelling. Kim said, "Guys and gals we need more money." Kim then turned her back to the audience and began bending from the waist with her legs locked straight and tight. Kim bent over at 90 degrees and began to slowly shake her ass to the crowd. As Kim wiggled her big ass her pussy lips were becoming visible to the crowd. Kim, noticing this was happening, stood back up and slowly turned around facing the audience.

The ladies were collecting money and Kim said in the microphone, "oh boys." She then began to slowly bend forward 90 degree almost letting her tits fully spill out her skimpy silver bra. Kim picked herself up quickly knowing she thoroughly teased the crowd. She knew she needed one more big donation to hit the number Lynne committed to.

Christine once again came running forward and said, "We have eight grand." Kim thought to herself, "we did it, all we have to do is get Lynne's skirt off and we are done."

Kim said, "Ok boys and girls you get what you pay for." Kim slowly made her way back behind Lynne and they slowly got back into a harmonious dancing rhythm. Kim gently turned Lynne around so her back was to the audience. Kim, while wiggling slowly, lowered herself into a catcher's position in front of Lynne with her head staring straight into her pelvic area.

Kim extended her long tongue and began licking Lynne's toned belly; she then worked her tongue further down to her pussy. Kim began licking Lynne's skirt over her pussy while gently and passionately massaging her firm ass.

Kim pulled her head away and began looking passionately at the crowd. While staring at the crowd, she began moving her hands to the top of Lynne's skirt and opened the button above the long zipper. Kim then began to slowly lower the zipper while still staring at the crowd. The zipper on Lynne's skirt came down much easier than the zipper on Kim's skirt as Lynne's was perfectly fit to her amazingly curvy ass.

Kim completely lowered the zipper and brought her hands to the top of Lynne's skirt. Kim slowly started pulling the skirt down carefully ensuring Lynne's panties didn't come down also. Kim was again wondering why Lynne wasn't guarding her own panties from coming down. Kim looked up at Lynne as she was pulling her skirt down; Lynne looked down at Kim with a face that Kim hadn't seen in a very long time.

Lynne had passion and lust all over her face and her slutty look was coming to life. Kim pulled the skirt all the way down and it hit the floor. Kim was shocked to see that Lynne had on a matching black g-string. Kim moved her hands to Lynne's calves and slowly worked them up to her firm ass cheeks, massaging them while Lynne was gyrating and moving so suggestively to the music.

Kim, still in the catcher's position in front of Lynne, extended her long tongue and began to simulate licking her pussy. Since the only thing between Kim's tongue and Lynne's pussy was the thin material of the g-string, Kim did not actually touch her tongue to the lacey material. Kim looked up at Lynne and winked saying, "We did it, we have enough money, just turn around and let them see you in the g-string and we will get off the stage."

Kim noticed that Lynne still had that look in her eye and she was not getting a response from her statement. Lynne, after staring into Kim's eyes for quite a long time, finally said, "Lick my cunt."

Kim though to herself, "did she just say what I heard."

Continuing to stare at Lynne she didn't know how to respond to this strange request. In a more forceful and dominating tone Lynne repeated her request, "Lick my cunt."

Kim was completely beside herself and quickly responded, "Lynne, are you ok?

Lynne grabbed Kim's head and moved it to the front of her pussy and said, "Lick me." Kim confused and scared extended her tongue and began licking the g-string in front of Lynne's cunt.

Lynne then looked down at Kim and said, "Go under the g-string." Kim looked up at Lynne and knew there was something wrong.

Kim shaking her head would not lick Lynne's naked pussy. Lynne very frustrated moved away from Kim and walked to the edge of the stage; her body in her silky push up bra and skimpy g-string looked delectable. With her cleavage busting out of her silky bra Lynne was dancing very sensuously to the music shaking her tits wildly.

Lynne put her hands on the lacey side strings of her g-string and began to pull them higher on her hips. She pulled the sides of her g-string so high that the silky material covering her pussy began to pull tighter and be sucked into her pussy. The material pulled so tight in her cunt that her beautiful pussy lips began to emerge from the side of the silky garment. It was a sight to behold.

Lynne was on her knees in front of the stage accepting tips in her bra and g-string. They were putting tips inside Lynne's bra and every now and then she would show someone a quick flash of one of her nipples. Those that were looking at her dripping pussy would get a quick shot of her slit when she would quickly tease the guests and move the material covering it. Lynne moved to the very edge of the stage and layed on her back allowing guests to rub her body, grab her ass and kiss her lips.