The Further Adventures of Cat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Tony to sit at the head of the bed in front of me. Tony sat down and I proceeded to polish his knob, because that's about all I can fit in my mouth. I was just bobbing away on his prick, sucking for all I was worth. Joe slowly worked his slick stick into my ass, it was a pretty tight fit, and with Rob's cock still in my pussy, there wasn't much room for both. They got a good rhythm going, one shoving in while the other pulled out, and I felt like I was just full of cock! I didn't miss a beat with Tony, I sucked the tip of his prick hard, I jerked his shaft fast, and I rolled his balls around with my free hand.

Someone should have filmed us because we probably looked like professional porn stars. I don't know how many times I came, but I know Tony was the first of the guys to come. He shot so much spunk in my mouth I had to pull him out or I would have choked. I just let him spray my face like a fire hose, and scooped up as much as I could back into my mouth. I love the taste of cum, and I was drenched in it. Even with all that, I was still trying to milk Tony's cock, I wanted more. As he started to soften, I was able to get more of his penis in my mouth, and I just nursed it while the other two continued to deep probe my pussy and ass.

Rob came next, and even though this was his second time, he filled my pussy to overflowing. I felt his cum squishing out, until he just lay there exhausted. A few minutes later, Joe came in my ass, and he filled me up as well. I was leaking cum from every orifice even after we stopped fucking. Joe rolled off of me and I rolled off of Rob. We all just laid there a minute trying to catch our breath. I was seriously fucked out, and I loved it!

Everyone just sort of fell asleep and about 4 AM, I gathered up some clothes (I'm not sure whose), got dressed and went back down to my room. I left a note pinned to Steve's pants, telling him and Joe to come down and wake me when it was time to go play golf. I truly did not think these guys could possibly wake up in time. I took a nice hot shower and got all the semen off my body (it was everywhere!) and out of every hole, brushed my teeth and gargled, and then I crashed.

The guys came by to wake me up, but this time they weren't 30 minutes early. They were pooped out, physically and sexually. Hey, c'mon, they're older than me!! I'm good, but not that good, and it wasn't like I didn't try. I jumped (okay slowly rolled) out of bed naked, walked right past my boys grabbing each crotch with a little squeeze, took a shower, toweled off and got dressed in front of them, and off we went for breakfast and golf. I didn't even get a rise out of them!

Oh, and my golf score was worse than the day before! Stupid dimpled balls.

THE END

*

This story is about 90% true. Most of my stories are based on actual experiences of mine, especially the ones which took place on my out-of-town trips. This incident occurred during my most recent trip. A previous workshop event from last year, also in Huntsville, will be posted soon. Thanks and a big wet kiss to all my loyal fans. Love ya!

Cat

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Pam's a Bachelor Party Fill In Wife fills in at a bachelor party and gets filled up.in Group Sex
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
Beth at a Bachelor Party Beth fills in at Joe's bachelor party.in Loving Wives
Pushing Boundaries Strip Poker on Roommate Bonding Day.in Group Sex
I Saw My Neighbor Get Gang Fucked My wife and I at our neighbors house party.in Group Sex
More Stories