The Gaffney Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ignoble
Ignoble
1,401 Followers

"I'm not going to play any more of your silly games, bitch!" Gloria snarled, grabbing a fistful of the girl's hair and making her squeal as she jerked her head back. She was absolutely reveling in the control she held over this sexy little teenager and couldn't believe how wet her cunt already was. "I'm not going to fuck you just to have you start whining and crying about how wicked and sinful incest is! If you want your Mom to screw you senseless, you're going to have to accept that I'm in charge now."

Panting and groaning, almost out of her mind with excitement from being manhandled and yelled at like this by her own mother, Sarah whispered, "Yes, ma'am. I'll do whatever you say. I swear to God. Please fuck me . . ."

Gloria could not help but laugh, thinking that she had never guessed that she was raising this girl to be her very own whore. She let her go, then commanded, "Take your clothes off." She just sat there and watched as the teenager hurried to tear off all of her clothes, offering no help and trying to keep a bored, disinterested expression on her face.

Her hands on her daughter's shoulders, Gloria pushed her back down on her back on the bed. "What are you, Sarah?" she whispered urgently, leaning over her so that their faces were mere inches apart and their breasts bumped against each other.

"I'm a slut, Mom. I'm your slut."

"Good girl."

Without any further delay, she kissed her daughter firmly on the mouth.

* * *

When Wesley returned home a few hours later, he was more than a little surprised to discover that nobody seemed to be home.

Frowning uncertainly, he made his way cautiously through the house as if reconnoitering enemy territory. The house may have seemed silent and empty, but something deep inside him told him that something very wrong was going on here. He thought he knew what it might be and that belief was justified when he heard a deep moan of absolute ecstacy from his sister's bedroom.

Holding his breath, hoping that he was right and very afraid that he just might be, Wesley edged his way silently up to the open doorway to his sister's bedroom and stuck his head inside. His eyes were as wide as saucers and his jaw hit the floor as he found himself face to face with the sexiest and most erotic vision of his entire life.

His mother and sister were both naked and in a lewd tangle on the bed. From all appearances, the two women had probably spent the whole day fucking, their bodies seeming to glow and their hair in wild disarray and plastered down with their sweat.

Yes, it was incest and yes, it was wrong, but Wesley just couldn't resist the chance to add a male presence to that bed. He had his pants and underwear around his ankles and his big cock was already standing at attention before either of the two women even noticed that he was there.

Gloria might have allowed him to watch them and play with himself, but when he took a step towards the bed she put her foot down. "Not so fast, young man!" she barked, bringing him to an immediate halt. "Nobody invited you to join us. You don't like incest, remember? You think we should pretend that it never happened, remember?"

He stared at them in shock. "But . . ."

"Beat it, buster. If I or my little fuck toy here decide we want to play with you we will let you know."

In desperation, Wesley actually pointed at his bobbing, hard as a rock manhood and pleaded, "But what about this?!"

His mother grinned. "Beat that, too."

* * *

Though they did take an occasional break to rest and get something to eat or drink and once to share a long, hot shower, Sarah and Gloria spent the rest of the day making love to each other. In fact they were still in bed by the time David got home from work.

Gloria's husband was horrified to find that the two women were committing incest again and that his son had apparently rubbed his dick raw while fantasizing about them since he wasn't being allowed to join then no matter how much he pleaded. He had hoped they would soon be able to put their terrible indiscretion in that motel room far behind them, but the rest of his family seemed determined to wallow in degradation.

It was quickly made clear that Gloria thought she was in charge now and he was amazed by how both of the kids seemed eager to jump to obey her. When he begged them all to stop this awful behavior at once, he was completely ignored. Watching his wife take their son's cock into her mouth to give it a nice, soothing blow job, and seeing his daughter bury her face between her mother's legs was all more than he could stand and he had to turn and walk out of the room.

No matter where he went in that house though, he was serenaded by the sounds of his wife and children making love.

They did offer to let him join in, of course. Remembering what a good lay he had been in that motel room, Sarah begged and pleaded with him to stop being such a stick in the mud. In all honesty, David would have loved to have been able to set aside his feelings and get back into his daughter's tight little cunt and skilled mouth, but he simply couldn't.

It took a couple of months for him to finally accept that his family wasn't ever going to stop their sexual games, months when he could barely bring himself to look at any of them or even to touch his own wife, but when he did he filed for divorce.

By then though, Gloria and her two teenaged slaves had all but forgotten he existed anyway.

Ignoble
Ignoble
1,401 Followers