The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand has digging in my folds, "That's one wet cunt you have there Baby Doll," he said. He tried to shove two fingers into me but only managed to get one in because of positioning. I was standing there, he had his hand in my folds and his finger in my vagina when he said, "She sure does have a tight little cunt, Jim!" He took a deep exaggerated breath and exclaimed, "I love the smell of pussy at game time!"

"She's young, small and tight, Frankie. I paid for her and, because I like you and Bobby, I paid for you guys to have her also. But you need to be a good boy. I'm going to have my fun first and then the two of you can have at it. Now pull your hand out that little girl's crotch, drink your beer and watch the game."

Frank didn't pull his hand away as much as I rose up and backed off of his finger.

He made a big showing of sticking his finger in his mouth and sucking it, "God damn, that bitch has some good tasting pussy juice.'

Jim laughed, "You can taste her all you want, when it's time. Baby Doll, go sit over there on the love seat and drink your wine."

I sat on the love seat pissed as hell at Vince or whoever had gotten me into this situation. Apparently everyone but me knew what was going to happen. I had no idea how long I had been paid for; how long until Vince would return. I knew I wasn't here for the night; Vince would have had to tell me that. At least I hope he would have told me that. But was I here until 10:00, maybe midnight, longer? I had no way of knowing. I would feel much more comfortable if Vince would be here for this. Fucking Vince.

Jim I could tolerate, he wouldn't be easy, but I could deal with him. Bobby seemed like he was a nice guy. He'd be a pretty straight fuck or a blow job so he held little or no concern for me. Frank was an asshole. I knew before the night was out I would rue making his acquaintance.

Plus, I was freezing. My nipples were rock hard from the cold and the asshole already knew how wet my pussy was. He was arrogant enough to think I was excited for him. Jim was watching the game; Bobby was just looking at me with a little puppy dog expression. I thought to myself, "When the time comes he might cum in his pants before he ever gets his dick out."

Frank was back and forth between watching the game and leering at me. I thought to mollify them and maybe buy some time I would give them a good view. I was sitting reclined on the love seat facing them. I had my left foot on the floor with my right foot on the cushion, my knee pulled up and resting against the back. I was spread fairly wide. As I drank my wine holding the glass with my left hand, my right hand playing with my pussy. I needed to keep them titillated. A good view of a well-shaved pussy can go a long way. In reality I was concerned; I had enough holes to keep them all satisfied, I was just hoping they would give me a chance to do my thing and not be impatient. I had my doubts about Frank. "Fucking Vince, a friend of a friend. Damn, I wish he was here to watch over me and make sure this went well."

After watching the game for a while, Jim had finished his beer. "Baby Doll, you finished with that wine?" asked Jim. When I replied yes he said, "Good, how about a blow job."

I simply smiled and replied, "My pleasure."

He walked over to me and I got up off of the love seat and sank to my knees. He began rubbing his crotch in my face through his sweatpants and after awhile motioned for me to turn them down. I slowly pulled them down past his dick so he was hanging free. He wasn't flaccid, but he was no where near fully engorged either, not like he had been before the guys had shown up. He was hanging out over his sac with a drop of pre-cum on the tip of his dick. I slowly licked that off as I slid his pants to the floor. He stepped out of them and moved closer to me his dick right in my face.

As soon as I licked the tip of his dick it had started to rise. He had a fairly decent erection but came fully hard as he rubbed his dick all over my face. He was dragging it across my eyes, along my cheek, he even stuck it up against my nostril saying, "Maybe I should fuck you in your nose, Baby Doll." I was simply on my knees with my face upturned and my lips slightly parted, rubbing the back of his thighs and his ass.

He was putting on a bit of a show for the boys. He positioned me so they would have a clear view of me sucking his dick or actually, based on what was about to happen, him fucking my face. He was hard but the anticipation of them watching made him even harder. I was thinking that maybe I could use that anticipation to my advantage and, just maybe, get him off quickly. Well, quickly is probably the wrong word. I didn't anticipate it being quick by any stretch of the imagination. I was simply hoping the time would not be as long and drawn out as his erection now was.

He placed the tip of his dick between my lips and as I went to bring him into my mouth he slammed forward. I immediately knew this was going to be a rough blow job and if I wanted to be able to talk tomorrow I needed to get him to cum. His dick was too big to be constantly slamming into my mouth without bruising my throat. He kept withdrawing his dick to the edge of my lips and then slamming it back in. I had worked on larger members but the way he was fucking my mouth he was going to end up bruising me, probably badly. I had experienced that a few times previously and, unless it's happened to you, you have no idea how much it can hurt to swallow, even days later. I kept trying to use my hands to either grab hold of his cock and take up some of the shaft he was slamming into me or, to stick a finger up his ass to work on his prostate. He would have none of it and kept slapping my hands away.

I could see Bobby and Frank; they both were on the edge of their seats watching this play out. He stopped slamming into me but now he was holding me down on his dick. I was impaled on Jim's dick, I couldn't push off and I was having trouble breathing. He filled my mouth and I could feel him pressed up against the back of my throat.

"That's a girl suck my cock. Suck it hard. Harder!"

He would release me, let me take a breath and then pull me back down filling my throat with his dick. I wasn't choking necessarily and I've pretty much overcome the gag reflex but my eyes were watering, it wasn't easy to breathe with his dick filling the back of my throat, and I had lost control of the situation. I used the only weapon I had left to me; I began to let him know I was enjoying it.

"Mmmmmmm. So good. Again." I was barley able to get the words out between stuffings.

I've never met a client who didn't somehow project the feeling that his penis was that one penis on the planet that was wonderful and that I should be thankful that I was having the opportunity to share it. Jim was no different. There was no doubt in his mind that there was nothing I would rather be doing at this moment in time than sucking his dick.

As he pulled out of my mouth I took a deep breath and went back down on him on my own and started moaning. I took a gamble and used my teeth. It has been my experience that most men don't want teeth anywhere near their dicks; however, sometimes guys who enjoy rough blow jobs also enjoy a bit of teeth. Fortunately, this guy liked it. Suddenly, he was letting me control the motion. From my point of view I had him where I wanted him for right now; from his point of view he had his dick where he wanted it, at least for the time being.

I started coming down on his dick hard, not as hard as he had been slamming into me but harder than I really liked. But it was matter of self-preservation at this point. So I came down on his dick and then lightly drug my teeth back over his skin down to the end and then I would repeat it. A steady back and forth, stroking his shaft with my mouth, tongue, teeth and lips. I was making quite sure my teeth weren't any where near hurting him; but I wanted to make sure he could feel it. He was enjoying the teeth. From his reaction it seemed as if he felt there was another part of me in play. I could imagine him thinking he was getting a full value blow job. Another happy client.

I was sucking him as hard as I could as I did this and using my tongue and lips trying to make it as tight as I possibly could. I wanted to make a seal much like a vacuum pump and milk this guy. I needed him to cum; I still had two cowboys waiting for a ride.

Back and forth, dragging and sucking. I wanted to come off of him and nibble all around his shaft, from the tip to the base. It seemed to me that he would really enjoy that since he was responding so well to my teeth. But he still had my hands, so this was going to be all mouth. It was taking a while and when I glanced to my right, at the other two, I almost fell off the pace. I made eye contact with Frank; he was on the edge of the couch, stroking himself through his pants, leering at me. I swear I could see drool. Bobby was sitting back a bit more and I could see his erection in his pants. He was enjoying the floor show. I'm not sure anyone was paying any attention to the game. I felt momentarily relieved and glad that I had looked. Now there would be no surprises. I knew I was going right from this guy to the other two, but at least they wouldn't be jumping in right now, they were waiting for Jim to give the word. I could still see the humor in it. "Maybe I'm not going to need all three of those holes at once after all."

I put all my concentration into sucking his dick and I could feel the pressure building. His dick started to quiver and I was still going down hard on his full shaft and then pulling back, sucking and dragging as hard as I could. Jim was moaning loudly and he got real stiff, I could sense his whole body was tensing.

Suddenly he bent backwards just a bit and pulled his dick out of my mouth.

"Ahh! God damn. I'm cumming!" he cried as he rapidly stroked his dick.

He let out another loud cry of pleasure and began spurting cum all over my face and tits still stroking his dick. I closed my eyes, I hate cum in my eyes. The one negative about cum is how it burns your eyes. I could feel the hot gobs of cum landing on my face and tits.

When I looked again he was standing over me squeezing the last of the cum out of his dick. I tilted my head up and licked what was coming out of his dick and then sucked the last of it out. I moved my head up and took every bit of his shaft into my mouth and clamped down hard on it. Using my tongue I slowly backed off of his dick, pushing it as hard as I could against the roof of my mouth trying to squeeze every bit of cum out of him. He was just flaccid enough that I was able to get a fairly good squeeze on him. As I came to the end of his dick, I locked my lips around the ridge on the head and pulled my head back a bit. His dick stretched out and when I left go it sprang back, bouncing, He was still partially engorged and he moaned as his dick bounced.

I heard from Frankie the asshole then who said, "Eat his cum bitch."

"Oh yeah. Yummy!"

I didn't want an argument so I started scooping the gobs of cum up with my fingers and sucking them clean. I put on a show of really enjoying the cum. I smiled at Frank, a big cum-laden smile; if he found this titillating it would work in my favor, I was trying anything and everything to get him hot so he would pop quickly. He was in the on-deck circle and moving to the batters box and I was pretty sure he wanted to impress upon me his prowess as a cocksman.

Jim just sat back for a few minutes to recover and enjoy the moment while the boys watched me eat cum off of myself. Jim stood back up, took my hand, helped me stand up and then walked me into the bathroom. He wet a cloth and handed it to me saying, "Clean yourself up a bit, you can dry off with that towel. When you're done come on back out, I'm sure Frankie and Bobby are going to want to fuck you," he chuckled as he said that and then walked out of the bathroom.

I wiped the rest of the cum off of my chest and washed my face, drying myself with the towel. I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair a bit and thought to myself, "Where to fuck is Vince, I could use a little more of that coke right now, friend of a friend. Fucking Vince."

I walked back into the room and Jim was drinking a beer. "Okay boys, it's halftime. Enjoy."

As I emerged into the living room from the hallway I smiled and said, "Yea, its party time. Who wants to go first?"

I was hoping to be able to take them one at time. I thought maybe the allure of watching his friend fuck me would be enough to entice one of them to wait and let the other go first. I didn't think Frank would wait, he seemed to have trouble waiting for Jim to finish; I was hoping Bobby had a bit more patience.

Jim was sitting on the recliner with his beer; the other two were awkwardly standing on the other side of him, toward the kitchen. Both of them had erections pushing against their trousers. I had my 'I've been waiting my whole life for this moment' smile on but I was beginning to suspect strongly neither one of them was going to want to wait.

I stopped about four feet from them; I knew I had to take care of these two before Jim was ready to go again. If I didn't, I was going to be fully occupied hole-wise. I reached for my pussy with my left hand and started tweaking my nipples with my right. I tilted my head a bit looking back and forth between the two of them and asked, "Are we ready?"

Neither of them said anything, they were just watching me play with myself, fingering my pussy, sucking my finger and squeezing my tits. It was the first time Frank had kept his mouth shut all night. I figured Bobby was the one I would be able to control so I walked over to him and grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt. I slowly raised it and, as I did so, he raised his arms. When his nipples were exposed I went down on his left one, sucking it hard. I then trailed my tongue across his chest to his right nipple and began sucking that. I then straightened up and pulled his shirt over his head. As I did so I pushed my chest into his.

I felt more than saw Frank begin to move. I backed a way from Bobby pulling the shirt with me forcing him to bend at the waist to allow it to come off. I then slowly spun into Frank. He was wearing a button shirt so I started with his bottom button working up. When I finished with the buttons I pulled the shirt over his shoulders and down his arms a bit attempting to pin him as I took first his left and then his right nipple into my mouth.

I finished pulling his shirt off and let it drop, I was standing in front of him and undid his belt and then lowered his zipper. I slowly brought his pants down over hips as I sank down with them. He was wearing boxers and his erection was pushing hard against the material, I grabbed it with my mouth as I pulled his pants down and he stepped out of them. I then turned and tried to do the same thing with Bobby but he was wearing briefs so instead of his erection pushing out like Frank's it was trapped against his abdomen by his shorts.

I turned back to Frank, reached through the opening in his boxers and pulled his erection out. I drew him a bit closer to me as I turned back and yanked Bobby's underwear down and grabbed him. Now I had both of their dicks in my hands. I gently pulled on them and they willing came together. I was stroking and squeezing their dicks, they both had their eyes closed simply enjoying the feeling of their erections being handled.

I decided now was the time to make my move and that I should start with Frank. I left go of Bobby and grabbed Frank's boxers with both hands and pulled them down and he stepped out. I turned slightly so I could do the same thing with Bobby. Now I had both guys standing naked, except for their socks, with their dicks pointing right at me. This was a situation I thought I could control.

From my knees I grabbed Bobby by his erection with my left hand and scooted a bit closer to Frank bringing Bobby with me. I grabbed Frank with my right hand and pulled him in tight to Bobby. We now made a triangle; Bobby's dick, Frank's dick and my mouth.

"It's looking damn good boys," chimed in Jim.

"It feels good, Jim, it feels real good. So damn good," responded Frank in a hoarse whisper.

Bobby wasn't saying anything. He was just standing there, head tilted back, swaying to my motion.

I slid down on Frank's dick while holding Bobby's and then went down on Bobby's while holding Frank's. I then got both of them by their sacs and I was teasing their balls while I moved my head back and forth from dick to dick. I was working those shafts as best I could with my lips and tongue while sucking the whole time I was withdrawing my head.

This went on for a few minutes. As I pulled on their shafts with my mouth they would squirm a bit and there were a few moans but they hadn't really said anything. I was a bit surprised, especially by Frank's silence and absence of any attempt by him to take control. I think they were both just a bit shocked that I had gotten hold of them and pulled them together, and now I had them by their sacs and was going back and forth between dicks just licking and sucking a bit on the head and then bringing the whole shaft into my mouth and slowly withdrawing and then back to the other one. I enjoy this, a lot actually, but I knew it wouldn't last too long. I was reaching through their legs and running my fingers down the cracks of their asses and then grabbing and stretching their balls, all the while going from dick to dick with my mouth.

It took a little bit of time but both of them overcame the awkwardness of being naked and close proximity to each other. They were essentially dick to dick. As he became more relaxed Bobby put his hand on my shoulder; I think primarily to steady himself. He began to moan very lowly, still swaying slightly with my motion. I think he might have stayed like that all night but Frank had other ideas.

I was languidly moving from Bobby to Frank and back to Bobby. I was simply sucking their dicks, stretching their sacs and massaging their balls and on occasion going behind their balls and applying pressure.

"Bobby, how do you want to do this?" gasped Frank.

I listened closely because the answer was going to determine my immediate future. I knew the two of them would not be able to coordinate fucking me simultaneously; maybe if Jim was one of the ones fucking, but not these two together. They wouldn't be able to establish the rhythm necessary to do it successfully without tearing me up. I knew I was doing them both; best case for me at this point was to give one of them a blow job while the other one fucked me. I was hoping Bobby would opt for the blow job and I was doing my best to swing his decision that way.

I was sucking hard on Bobby's dick right at that moment and he didn't answer. I swung over to Frank's and Bobby said, "I don't know, what do you think? This feels so fucking good."

I switched back to Bobby and Frank said, "I want to fuck her. Come on bitch." He stood me up and said, "Bobby, go sit on the couch. She can suck your cock while I fuck her."

I had my best case scenario. Now I just had to do my thing.

Jim moved the recliner so he could get a good view of the action on the couch and still keep tabs on the game. He called out, "Work her good fellows, and make sure I get my money's worth."

"Fucking friend of a friend!" I thought to myself, "You'll get your fucking money's worth."

Frank led me over to Bobby on the couch, picked me up and placed me right in front of him. Bobby was sitting on the edge with his legs spread, his balls hanging over the edge of the cushion, his dick pointing right at me. I smiled, it was a good look for Bobby and I could tell by looking at him I had him. Frank was the wild card.