The Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master had the run of the house with mum and dad. He found himself pulling out more often and then inspecting each ass; giving each puppy a squeeze. Dads ass was tight and like a mans ass and mums was big and slap friendly. Master slapped her ass the most and she squealed like a pig just because he requested it. He also requested other animal sounds, like a dog, donkey, chimpanzee but the pig was his number one request. He took turns to anal fuck Kurt and Abilene, but on the whole, Kurt's ass saw the least action.

Eventually, there was a short interval before we got going again but it was only for a few seconds while they decided who to anal fuck and so on. They alternated regularly and each of us got to feel all three black dicks inside of us.

"OHHH FUCK YEAHHHH!!!" We all cried in ecstasy as they fucked us real good, using the kind of aggression normally reserved for animals.

Daddy was always trying to wind Kurt up, I guess because he was the man of the house, but in front of them he just a sissy. He looked weak and defeated but I could tell he was putting it on a little bit. Secretly, he was wanting to kneel on the floor and suck on all three dicks for himself, which was funny because he couldn't even handle one. Maybe it was just my imagination playing on me and my hormones were causing all sorts of trouble, trying to fill in the blanks; assuming when there was no need to. If I wanted to save my family, thinking about how gay my straight dad was just didn't make sense. Had I caught the bug? Was I scanning my family like they were potential victims of humiliation? Seemed like that to me. what's scary about that is that I could feel my pussy dripping at the thought, and I knew what I was becoming and wanted more.

I just couldn't stop.

Daddy had been curious about Master's fascination with Abilene and her ass. This was because he wasn't into having two pillows tuck his dick away. Not big pillows anyway. he swapped places with his scarred associate and planted a hand on each butt cheek.

"What would you rather prefer – to fuck a weasel or a big black bear?" Daddy asked Abilene.

It was a simple question. Abilene turned her head to face Kurt and then over at Daddy. "A ... big black bear." She said, pretending like she did not know what that meant. We had seen the nature channel, we knew what big black bears were. We even met a few near the foot of the wilderness mountain once.

"Who is your daddy?" He asked her, pulling apart her fat cheeks to observe her gaping hole.

She glanced over at father again hoping he would intervene but he just was too afraid. She had no intention of making them angry either, so she had to tell them what they wanted to hear, even if it wasn't true.

"... You are MY big bear. You are my Daddy." She answered obediently.

There was a pause as she waited for the next question and hoped she was winning points for her family but there was only silence.

Abilene's upper body veered down and her head pressed into the crack of the seat as Daddy lifted up her legs in a wheelbarrow pose. He stabbed at her pussy and she gasped before plunging into her cunt with his big black cock.

"YES! I'M FUCKING YOUR FAT FRUMPY WIFE! HAHA!!.' Daddy taunted Kurt. "I'M THE BIG BLACK BEAR!!" He sang over and over slapping mum's big middle-aged ass all over the place.

He kept shouting and talking dirty and mother could only grunt from the impact of his drives. ".. UNGH!! UNGH!!" She repeated, her body just a fuck bag that Daddy was raping. I helped out a little when Abilene was quiet – Daddy would take out his cock and I would spit on it and stroke it from it's entire with both hands, and then help ease it back into my mother's pussy. Sometimes, Daddy would want me to peel open mum's big cheeks so he could get a look at her gaping asshole before fucking her in that hole.

After a while, Abilene was murmuring and then muttering all the way to eventually interacting along with Daddy. He kept saying he was the black bear and Abilene pretty much wholeheartedly agreed.

"YES! FUCK ME! FUCK MY BIBLE HATIN PUSSY!!!" she cried. "AAAHHH YESSS!! AAAHHH YES!! I LOVE MA BLACK BEAR!!"

"I'M FUCKING YOU WHORE, I'M FUCKING YOU!!"

"YES GOD!!! IT FEELS SOOO GOOOD!!" Abilene screamed in ecstasy.

I stroked my pussy as Daddy fucked my mother with that big dick of his. Master and Jesus led me towards them and began kissing me all over. It was nice being sandwiched between them. Jesus fucked my pussy while Master took me up the ass. To have two large cocks inside my tight little body was incredibly hot.

"AAAHHHH FUCKKKKK!!!!" I screamed as both black bears double penetrated me, and fucked my holes. I found myself being hoisted off the floor and then normal service being resumed. Both Kurt and Josh sat on th couch just beating off and were really in the thick of it.

"YESS FUCKK ME YOU BASTARDS!!!" I screamed. My mother was screaming similar obscenities. We were so lost in our fucking, both parties dialogue was stripped down to the basic profanities.

"OHHHH COME ON YOU BLACK BASTARDS!!! FUCK MY HOLES!!" I yelled. I wanted them to go deeper inside and fuck my white ass and pussy. We were all sweating and I could hear balls slapping against one another underneath me and the boys in my family rooting for the black men to fuck me.

"YESS!! YESS! FUCK MY LITTLE GIRL!!! FUCK HER!!!" Kurt hollered.

"FUCKK ME HARDER DADDY!!! FUCK ME DEEPER!!!" Abilene cried.

"YES! YES! YESSSSS!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I shuddered and climaxed. I slumped forward and felt my cunt oozing with cum, dribbling all over the cock of Jesus. He pulled out of me and made the boys lick it clean off. All three captors were still walking around with large erections and although I had just orgasmed I was ready for more.

"Now stand like this." Daddy said getting me and mum to face each other and then embrace.

"Like this Daddy?" Me and mum both asked in unison.

"Yes. Excellent. Now start making out." He instructed.

I kissed mum and her lips tasted nice. She opened her mouth and we sucked on each others tongues. As we continued, Daddy came up behind me and Master came up behind Abilene. They lifted us up and started fucking our holes at the same time, like a double sandwich fuck.

I gyrated my hips and rubbed my pussy against Abilene's and she followed suit.

"I love you mum." I said clamping my teeth around my mother's tongue and pulling it out as far as I could. It was something I wanted to do, but wasn't sure why I thought of it. I guess it was hard to just keep pecking each other's lips like those lesbian types. I think me and mum were becoming like them. "God forbid." Abilene spoke dismayed. She was still carrying that god fearing attitude, despite the obvious acquisition of Satan friendly hormones that were pumping through her, while something else was pumping in her.

We were being mashed into each other by two large sweaty men and it must have been quite the show. It was a bit difficult for Jesus, on the sidelines, so he needed the boys to help stroke his cock and keep it up. Even so, he wasn't really into the power thing like Daddy and his dick started to get floppy. Kurt volunteered to suck on it to get it going again but Jesus declined the offer. He preferred young girls, I knew that much, so I hope I qualified for that. My eyeballs took a sharp turn left so I could follow him wander over to the window where he took a brief respite. He had a nice butt. I wanted to sit on his lap and feed him but I knew that was just a game I was playing.

***

I found myself on the floor and Josh was helping me to my feet. I looked a mess with tears streaming down my face and all of this stuff running down my legs. Josh was no different; just a little more pale perhaps. I had been expelled from the foursome orgy for tending to my romantic notions. I was in love with Jesus but I was not sure if it was mutual. He just wanted some fuck meat and I was a good source. Not quite what would come recommended by a doctor, but I'm sure there was an alternative to wanting to just agressively fuck someone. Maybe like taking up extreme sports or hiring some porno DVDs.

"AAHHHH YEAAHH!! AAAHHHH YEAAHH!!" Abilene moaned as she was being double penetrated off the floor. Now although she was a heavy woman, but they were very strong men. Sometimes she had her arms rested over Daddy's shoulders and other times she was leaning back on Master. I noticed a tingling down below and saw Josh on his knees licking my wet dripping cunt like a good boy. I would have let him do that long ago, long before any of this, but he just had to be brave enough to come up to me and rip my shorts off. I rued the way he kept heading off in another direction, and suspected he would end up being one of them bible bashing transvestites when he grew up. I just kind of always hoped he would man up and just take my ass to town; take my virginity before it was drainedd out of me.

"AAAAHHHH YEAAAAHH FUUUUCCKK!!! AAAHHHHH YEAAHHH MY BLACK BEARS!!" Abilene screamed as she approached climax.

"AAAHHHHHH YESSS!!! FUCK!! FUCK!!!!" Both men shouted as they became hornier and hornier. Mum's dam exploded and her cunt juice decorated Daddy's dick. They pulled out of her and she slumped to the floor as if dying. Jesus rounded us all up and made us kneel as each of them surrounded us. They began pumping their massive cocks, sometimes slapping random faces and laughing.

"Are you ready Masterson's?" Daddy moaned.

We sat like sensible slaves, just waiting for the load to hit us. All three dicks were aimed at our faces and balls were beginning to tighten.

"ARE YOU READY MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!" Master yelled as he shuddered and then moaned before blasting out a thick white line of goo all over dad's face. Jesus erupted next, firing quick spurts into my open mouth. I was eager to take it all in if possible just to show him I loved him. Josh was lucky he had been left alone, but then I spoke too soon. Daddy poured it all out onto his face and Daddy's load was the biggest. He was, by the end of it, drenched and his face caked in cum. He just sat there as if he had been slimed by one of those green things in Ghostbusters. They worked their way around to each of us, just squirting away and telling us to open our mouths and swallow. Josh was the only one who didn't listen.

I swallowed the cum of my Jesus and then swapped cum with Abilene; mouth to mouth which made the guys stir again. Kurt swallowed his portion of cum and them licked his fingers. We took their floppy dicks into mouths and worked together as a family unit to lick and suck on their mushroom headed dicks. It was a kind of post climax blow job. The heads of their cocks were extremely sensitive and they kept writhing about and moaning in delight, but we were adamant to clean them up like good slaves. Dad seemed to be the most enthusiastic, applying teasing licks to all the piss holes he could find. That made me really horny again, just thinking what a hot sissy he made. When we were done, we were all so exhausted we just fell asleep right there on the floor.

***

When we woke up, we were greeted by the strangest sight. All three men were seated, dressed in suits and ties, looking very smart and handsome. Pretty much like blues singers on a stage but smarter yet. I stood up and took a look around the place – it was all cleaned up as if nothing ever happened. Master made a few rounds just to make sure there was no trail. We suspected the game was up and that it was all finally over. Daddy smiled and took off his hat to rest on his lap momentarily. He passed Kurt a document he was supposed to read and sign.

"What's this?" Kurt asked.

"It's an invoice sir." Daddy explained. "For services rendered."

"I don't understand – is this another joke? We don't have any money. especially not $15000!" Kurt explained flabbergasted.

So, they really did want money after all. After raping us first.

"No joke sir. We cater to the elite, providing authentic interracial roleplay." Daddy went on to explain. "We thought you knew?"

Kurt stared the at the invoice with a blank expression on his face. He could not muster any thoughts of relevance other than that this had been one of the biggest misunderstandings known to man. The company name was Extreme Scenarios Ltd. Reading the slogan below the header, it read:

"Here to make your DARKEST fantasies come true"

At the back, there was some information regarding the contract. It was a service aimed at the upper class citizens of the world, though any one with a bit of money to burn could participate. The service offered a range of scenario based role play revolving around interracial domination and humiliation. All customers had to sign an agreement to waiver their rights normally protecting them against a scenario "gone wrong". Once signed, the customer was a party to a transaction and thus, could not invoke or fabricate any clause in order to renege from it. Once signed, events were in motion – both parties distinctly aware of the arrangements. The sum of payment was determined by service chosen.

"What kind of service have I allegedly signed for, that comes to this much?" Kurt asked Daddy.

"Well sir ... you requested a scenario called 'The Game'. This is our most popular product. Believe it or not, a lot of rich white people want to be fucked by black men with big dicks." Daddy began and then Jesus took off his hat and continued. "We are professionally paid actors, and therefore you are paying us to be as convincing as possible. For a 30 to 40 day family domination scenario, I think that is a very good deal."

"But I did not order this service?" Kurt said shrugging his shoulders.

The three men looked at one another. "But you were aware this was all role play right?" Jesus asked somewhat bluntly.

"Mr, at no point did I think THIS was a game. Most especially when I had a big black dick fucking me in the ass!"

"So, we were pretty convincing." Master commented although it was a bad time to express satisfaction at a job well done.

Kurt sighed and fell back on the couch with his eyes up in the air, but staring at nothing in particular. He just needed a bit of help. We could not conjure $15,000 out of nowhere. What did these people do to people who could not pay them? One thing was for sure, they could not possibly do any worse than they already did. There was no other way to paint it – we had simply been sexually abused by mistake. It was like friendly fire from point blank range, followed by a quick search through the pockets for any valuables.

I had a look at the invoice and could not see anything that helped us. Master had told us, while Daddy popped out for a cigarette, that if we could not pay, it would be bad news. Daddy soon returned having also spoken to his employers. He sat down and dragged the front of hie seat forward so that he could be closer to us. I was not sure if that was to scare Kurt but my father did flinch slightly.

"Stan, my boss, has filled me in on our new scenario. Apparently, it is an isolated problem we have dealt with before. Clients who do not pay for our services usually have their assets seized."

"So what, you want our car?"

"I think we are talking about your house sir."

"Wait a minute now – you can't just take away everything we own. See, I don't know if there is another K Masterson living around here, but the one who ordered this service doesn't live here." Father tried to explain.

"I'm afraid, unless you can prove otherwise, we have no other options sir."

"Wait! Get on the phone again to your boss. I want to have a word."

"Very well." Daddy dialed a number and passed it to Kurt. Josh pulled at his loosened pants and asked the guys their real names while Kurt waited on the line. Jesus smiled and apologized that he was not at liberty to say, that he could not compromise his contract with his employer.

"Hello this is Stan." The voice spoke.

"Ahem! Y-yes, I don't know if you know, but I am, or I rather, I want to sa ..." My father mumbled before Abilene took the cell phone from him and passed it on to me.

"Hello sir. My name is Alice Masterson. I wanted to explain a case of mistaken identity. You see, we are the Mastersons as it states on the invoice but we did not order this service."

"I see. I understand sweet heart. Let me think ... Have you used the service?"

"I, erm, I guess so."

"Then we have a problem. You see, the service includes set up costs and expenses. Our actors flew in from Washington on first class seats, then we have other ad hoc travel costs and do you recall all the lovely food you must have eaten? Well thats all a small part of the fee. Look at the invoice where it says descriptions. Theres a breakdown."

"I see sir. We don't have any money sir." I replied somewhat choked up.

The was a cough on the other line and a silence. "Listen." Stan started. "Theres no need to cry. We are not going to kill you or anything like that. This is just business sweet heart."

"I ... know." I said wiping away my tears. Jesus came over and passed me a tissue like I recall him doing once before.

I spoke to Stan some more and then the conversation ended. I passed the cell phone back to Daddy. When I was composed I told them that Stan was in a sympathetic mood and wanted to offer us an alternative solution whereby we could keep the house.

"What is the other solution Alice?" Josh asked me.

"Well, Stan says, $15,000 IS a lot of money and that were we to sign a new agreement to waiver our rights back at the hotel where these gentleman are staying, then we could get on with our lives as if nothing happenedish." I explained.

"Whats the -ish part mean sis?" Josh asked. He was smart and picked up on that kind of stuff all the time. I caressed his face and thought about wanting my cunt licked by him pretty soon.

"I guess, until we pay this money back, we will have to work for Extreme Scenarios Ltd." I surmised. Stan was not that clear on his words but that was the illusion business men played with the customer. I figured if we were going to sign something like this, it could only be to the devil himself. But he sounded like a man of his word; someone who would retain us until our debts had been cleared. A bad debt to him was never written off, it was dealt with, no matter how old.

"Work for Extreme Scenarios? What? Behind a desk? Or telesales department?" Kurt asked.

We all wanted to believe it was something like that and none more than Kurt himself. But deep down, he knew which department it was, and it wasn't pretty. Taking a good look around at the employee's before me, I knew it was the 'fuck you in the ass and get sexually abused.' department, if anything. We were signing our rights away because this job was dangerous and we could get hurt or killed. But there was one thing I wasn't sure about and I had to voice my curiosity.

"I thought your company specialized in interracial services?"

"That's right Alice." Jesus agreed. "Interracial means a mixture of black and white – not just black."

"So, what does that mean exactly?" I asked.

"Well, I think you know, but I will enlighten you." Jesus started. "Black actors like us do these kinds of scenario's where we go and imprison white family's in their homes for about a month. The game revolves around allowing our prisoners to figure out that the only way for the game to end, is if they completely humiliate themselves in front of us and then offer to submit to us by sucking our dicks etc. we also have the power to sexually abuse you regardless if there are special specifications made by the client, as was the case with Master and Abilene. after the allotted time, the closing of the service involves a big agressive sex scene, as you now know."