The Game Ch. 05 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had me there, and I could not argue.

She continued, “The problem is that adults don’t really run away from parties because they are mad about being treated like a kid either.”

I listened as she talked to herself through the position she was in.

She thought for about a minute and then looked up at me. “Well I guess there really is only one thing to do and that is to speak for myself.”

I was a little confused and a bit apprehensive also. What exactly did she mean?

She stood up and took off her t-shirt and stowed it in her bag again.

“So are you staying?” I asked.

“Maybe, but you me for this, you bitch.” She said with a hint of humor in her voice.

Relief flooded into me and we hugged again. “You really don’t have to say anything Rachel. Everyone out there will understand what happened. It’s my fault after all.”

She smiled at me again and said, “Yeah I could do that I suppose, but I would always feel weird around Ron and Michelle, and I would like to be able to feel comfortable hanging out with them. I have a feeling they both will be around for awhile.”

I arched my eyebrow at her realizing the implication of what she had just said about her intuition into my relationship with Ron.

And with that she turned and left the room and headed back toward the pool leaving me to wonder how she was going to handle her dilemma.

I followed her out the double doors and into the sunshine. Michelle, Molinda, Tim and Ron were all sitting around the table with drinks in front of them, but the mood was definitely more somber. As soon as we emerged from the house, all conversation stopped and all eyes were on Rachel.

I followed nervously and could only imagine how Rachel must be feeling. I admired her courage to face these people after the scene we had created.

She marched confidently up to the table and stood there silently for a moment as if evaluating how to best handle this situation.

The tension in the air was palpable as if no one knew what to say. Everyone at the table squirmed a bit, and I even found myself nervously shifting my weight from one foot to the other as I stood five feet behind Rachel waiting to see what she would say.


Ron was the first to speak.

“Um Rachel I’m sorry if we made you uncomfortable before”, he began.

Then Michelle chimed in, “Yeah hun, I get a bit rambunctious sometimes. I hope I didn’t offend you.”

Tim and Molinda nodded silently, probably feeling even more uncomfortable since they were the new comers to the group.

Rachel put her hand up as if to say stop and everyone fell silent.

She smiled her million dollar smile and the tension seemed to dissipate in its glow.

“Jeez you guys are uptight.” Rachel began. And at that everyone visibly relaxed, and I saw Michelle smiling. I found the corners of my own mouth turning up also.

She continued, “You guys need to relax. Look there was a little bit of a misunderstanding between Sara and I.” She looked back at me and I felt compelled to move forward and stand next to her as she spoke. I also noted I was no longer “Aunt Sara”, so much as just “Sara”.

Rachel reached over and squeezed my arm in a gesture of friendship. “We have had a little talk and have worked it all out. I would love to stay here and get to know you guys better, and I want you to get to know me. However, I want to get to know the real you and not some “PG” rated version of yourselves, and I would you to get to know the real me. I’m not THAT young after all.”

She paused for a moment as if working up her resolve. Ron, Molinda, Tim and I waited on baited breath to see what she would say next.

“But, I understand that you may not be comfortable being yourselves around me. Hey I am younger than you guys, and even though its not really an issue for me, I know it might be for some of you. So I guess I would like you to all be honest with me and tell me if I stay can you guys be yourselves. It’s really important to me that you tell me the truth. If you can’t be yourselves, it’s cool, and I will cruise back to the city for the night. But I don’t want to ruin your party by being a “buzz kill”. So I guess I need you guys to decide if you can look at me as a friend instead of Sara’s little niece.”

When she finished we all met her unwavering gaze, and I was impressed with her maturity. I also admired the courage she had to handle this situation eloquently. She had managed to reverse her dilemma and make it ours. I knew she could handle whatever the outcome was.

Michelle was the first to speak from behind her sunglasses, “Hey Rachel I can’t speak for everyone here, but I can be myself around anybody and that includes you. I think you should stay, but like you said I’m not the only one here.”

Rachel graced Michelle with a captivating smile that could have melted ice caps, and then turned to Ron. “Hey it’s my house, and I say stay if Sara is okay with it.”

Molinda and Tim only nodded and smiled, neither having any preconceived notions of Rachel anyway.

Finally she turned to me. Her stare was penetrating and her blue eyes sparkled knowing she had put me under the gun. So if she stayed it was my fault, and if she left it was my fault. How the hell does she do this? I wondered. I am always finding myself pinned under her words, and I never see it coming until my shoulders hit the matt.

This time, however, it was not a difficult decision. “I say stay, but you will always be my niece, no matter how much of an adult you are.”

Rachel’s face lit up brilliantly much as it had upon opening her birthday gifts as an 8 year old. I knew I had to stop thinking like that because the woman before me really was a woman. But damn it was hard.

She turned back to the table and said to Ron, “Thank you guys, I really didn’t want to leave. Now if you don’t mind I think I need a drink.”

Everyone laughed as the tension melted away. Ron got up and made his way to the bar to mix Rachel’s drink. Michelle pulled out the chair next to her and motioned for Rachel to join her.

“Well first I think I need to hop in the pool and cool off.”

And with that she bounded toward the pool shedding her bikini as she went. Now it was my turn to watch with my mouth hanging open as her bikini fell to the concrete edging around the pool.

She was amazingly beautiful and sexy as hell. Her auburn draped down her muscular shoulders that were toned and bronze. The contrast of her white ass standing out starkly against the tan of her back made her nudity even more vividly sensual.

She dove into the water, gracefully slicing into it with minimal splash. She swam underwater the length of the pool. Her naked body shimmered through the ripples on the surface of the water as we all watched.

And by stripping her clothes off she had effectively stripped away our inhibitions. Somehow instinctively she had known to sit down and pretend nothing had happened would have mad us more uptight around her than we normally would have been, albeit unintentionally. So she did the only thing she could do which was to lead us back to where the momentary riff had begun.

By stripping naked she had given us permission to be ourselves in front of her. Actually permission was the wrong word. She gave us comfort in being who we were. We all felt it and no one needed to talk about it.

Michelle was the only one who came close as I heard her whisper under her breath, “Way to go girl”.

Rachel surfaced at the other end of the pool, as a woman and friend rather than the upset girl who dove in the water ten seconds earlier.

She began a slow breast stroke back toward us.

She was smiling widely at us. “What? Haven’t you guys ever seen a naked girl before?” And then she broke out into laughter right along with everyone else who was watching her.

Michelle, Molinda, and Tim stood applauding her and whistling at her like she had just won the World Series. I joined them, giggling to myself and thinking, “If only her mother saw her now.”

Rachel swam to the edge of the pool and lounged in the water as we all moved toward her. Ron brought her drink in a plastic cup and handed it to her in the water. I noticed that he definitely noticed that she was naked, and although he was not overt, I knew his mind was in the gutter. I smiled inwardly at that thought and wondered if he would be thinking of her while he fucked me later.

Michelle and Molinda slipped out of their suits and joined Rachel in the water. Tim was not so eager to strip, and I suspected that the bulge in his pants had something to do with it.

I took a sip of my own drink suspecting that I would need all the inhibitions relaxed. For some reason I was feeling very self conscious about taking my clothes off in front of Rachel. It was not the nudity that embarrassed me, but the thought of where this might lead.

We had only been at Ron’s for a couple of hours and already Rachel was naked with two other beautiful women in my boyfriend’s pool. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to see where this could go.

Ron was similarly conflicted and was watching me for my next move. Seeing none, he slid into the pool but left his trunks on.

Michelle immediately noticed this and said, “Hey Mr. Shy, get those trunks off. Only naked people are allowed in the pool.”

For the first time since I met Ron he visibly blushed, but Michelle was relentless. She swam toward him and dove underwater and began tugging at his trunks. I watched the wrestling match that ensued. Ron was clearly winning and Michelle was unsuccessful in even getting his tie undone.

Michelle came up sputtering and yelled, “Girls come on and help a sister would ya.”

Rachel and Molinda immediately responded to the call for aid and grabbed Ron from behind. This time Michelle got a good grip and slid Ron’s shorts down his legs and Michelle waved them victoriously above her head and then threw them out of the pool where they landed at least 15 feet from the water’s edge.

Rachel was giggling wildly and Molinda let go of Ron smiling who stood completely naked in four feet of water. Michelle cheered him as he gave up and just stood there with his arms out as if saying, “Here it is.”

He turned 360 degrees and then swam to the edge of the pool to get his own drink. Rachel turned to me smiling and said, “I can see why you like him so much.”

Everyone was howling with laughter and I felt my own face go pink.

Ron settled in a few feet down from Michelle. Molinda joined him and they were soon engaged in conversation.

Michelle turned to Tim and I, who were the only ones left with clothes on, and said, “You two get naked and wet right now or we are coming up there.”

I sighed and stripped out of my own suit and hopped in the pool between Rachel and Michelle. Tim, who was still sporting a half way decent hard on, slid into the pool next to Rachel.

I watched him slide into the water and was amazed at the size of him. Ron was not small, but his cock was absolutely HUGE. Even in its “half masted” state it was 8 inches long and thick. My mind flashed of what it must be like to fuck that monster and I glanced at Michelle who had obviously experienced that moment.

Rachel had also noticed and was silently blushing but also stealing glances at Tim’s cock.

Michelle could read me like a book and whispered in my ear. “Yeah and imagine THAT up your ass.”

Rachel overheard her and choked on her vodka tonic. Tim smiled at her suspecting what Michelle had insinuated. He then stood up and walked to Michelle. He was only in about 3 feet of water and his engorged cock floated on the top of the water.

“Hey baby.” Michelle said as Tim approached. She leaned over and kissed him on the lips and let her hand wander down his body and gave his cock a squeeze.

Rachel and I stared openly as his cock twitched and grew longer and thicker yet.

Michelle was watching us watch her and said, “Pretty big huh.”

Tim was smiling and obviously enjoying the attention. Molinda and Ron were watching from afar, but did not move closer.

“That is a huge cock.” Rachel blurted out unexpectedly.

Michelle giggled and said, “Yes it is. You wanna feel it.”

Michelle released Tim, and he turned toward Rachel. I was between the two of them and Rachel was now looking very uncertain. I stared wide eyed at the huge hard cock that was literally only about a foot from my face.

Michelle slid closer to me and said, “What about you Sara, I know you want to.”

Rachel watched me as I sighed and reached out and stroked his enormous member. My hand barely could close around it and I slowly jacked him enjoying the feel of him in my hand, and aware of the familiar tingles in my nipples.

Rachel reached out tentatively and slowly slid my hand off of him and replaced it with her own. “Jesus its big.” She said.

Her delicate and hand sensuously stroked him slowly up and down encouraging him to his full size. “I think we should take pictures and send it off to Guinness.” She said half jokingly.

Michelle giggled and said, “Okay girls, hands off my meat.”

She then pulled Tim to her and kissed him deeply and fondled his cock and balls as we watched. Tim’s hands found Michelle’s breasts and deftly tweeked her erect nipples.

They separated and Tim was rock hard. Michelle giggled and said, “Now enough of that for now, but you can fuck me like a porn queen later.”

Tim groaned needing release, and Rachel was mesmerized. I looked down the pool and saw Ron and Molinda watching the show. Ron’s cock was hard, but he was being a good boy just sitting in the water at the edge. Molinda was obviously deeply enjoying the show as well.

Sexual tension was everywhere and I wondered if Rachel was freaked out, horny, or both. She was playing it cool, but I suspected this was the first time she had ever seen anything like what was happening in front of her.

“What’s wrong baby? Surely you can wait.” Michele teased Tim. Her index finger traced a line slowly down his chest but stopped short of where he desperately needed her to touch him. “Do you need a minute alone?” she persisted.

Rachel smiled at the masturbatory reference and I wondered if she was remembering the night she heard me fucking myself in my sleep.

I blushed for the second time today at that thought.

Tim had had enough and moved away from Michelle and sat on the edge of the pool dangling his feet in the water, but his cock was still throbbing.

Michelle laughed and said, “I guess it would be mean to leave him like that.”

She moved to the edge of the pool and pushed Tim’s knees apart and took his cock in her right hand. She slowly jacked him up and down using the pool water as make shift lubricant.

She began jacking his dick faster and talking dirty to him.

“You like that baby? You want me to jack your cock off in front of everyone? Come on baby say it.”

“Do it baby,” Tim replied.

“Yeah you want to cum all over my big tits baby? Or do you want this?” Then she lowered her mouth to him and licked the tip of his cock, swirling her tongue across the sensitive head. Tim shivered with pleasure.

Tim was moaning louder now as Michelle worked on him.

Rachel stared openly now. Her mouth hung open as she watched Michelle suck Tim’s cock. Up and down she took him deeper and deeper with each thrust. Tim was not far from coming after all the attention he had already received.

Michelle was only capable of swallowing about half his cock and I have seen her swallow bananas whole on a bar bet. She continued faster now. She bobbed her head up and down his slick pole, rubbing his balls with her left hand as she used her mouth and right hand on his shaft.

Tim was thrusting as best he could from his seated position, ramming Michelle’s mouth with his big thick dick. Then Michelle pulled back quickly and lowered her mouth to the base of his cock and began moaning into his cock. The vibration of her mouth combined with her right hand sliding with lightning speed up and down the length of his shaft, caused Tim to grunt in pleasure and release. His cum erupted from the tip of his cock like a cannon. Thick ropes of white sticky cum painted Michelle’s forehead and hair. Stripe after stripe covered her as she continued to moan louder into the base of Tim’s ejaculating cock.

Rachel moaned involuntarily and I looked to see her fingers on her own nipples. I don’t think she was even aware of her actions. Then slowly Tim’s release began to subside. His cock continued to twitch and thick semen oozed from the tip as his hard cock began to deflate ever so slowly. Michelle continued to lick his balls gently as his orgasm wound down.

When Tim finally collapsed on his back at the edge of the pool Michelle slowly moved her mouth off his balls, licked the last of his cum off the tip of his oozing cock, and stood up smiling. She was covered with him and licked her lips and said, “Mmm mmmm good.”

Rachel and I giggled, but were both feeling weak in the knees and horny as hell at the same time. Michelle then dunked herself under the water to remove the copious amount of semen on her and ran her fingers through her hair.

“You know it’s good for your hair. Lot’s of protein.”

She took a deep breath herself and said, “Well I need a drink. There is nothing like sucking a big cock to make you thirsty.” And with that she hopped out of the pool and went bare-assed into Ron’s house to make a drink.

I moved slowly over to Rachel and said, “Well was that adult enough for you.”

She looked at me confused at first and then smiling and said, “Jesus that was crazy.”

“That’s Michelle.”

Rachel nodded.

“Listen,” I began, “I know you said you wanted to be treated like an adult and I understand, but you don’t have anything to prove. If this sort of thing is not for everyone and it’s something I have only recently started to discover about myself. You don’t have to be comfortable with this just we are.”

Rachel nodded again and said, “I never expected that. I mean skinny dipping was one thing, but that was…”

“… Intense?” I finished for her.

“Yeah intense”, she replied.

“Do you want to call it a day and head home?” I asked.

She looked at me like I had grown a third eye. “Are you insane. If we left now I would wonder for the rest of my life what I missed. I am not saying that I want to be Michelle, but damn I’m sure as hell not leaving. It’s just that…” she trailed off reluctantly.

“What?” I asked both curious and concerned.

She leaned into me and said, “Well I just have never done that before.”

Understanding blazed through me. She had never given a blowjob before. No wonder she was a little out of sorts. I forgot how old she was for a moment.

(Hmm how did that happen?)

She was curious as hell and Michelle had just given her a PhD lesson in cock sucking. Wild horses probably could not have dragged her away from this party. This was the first time in her life I think that she had had her own sexuality validated.

“Well just don’t get to crazy.” I said smiling. “Michelle can be a hard person to keep up with.”

Rachel smiled back and then cocked her head. I suspected she was wondering if that was an academic statement or something I knew from experience. It was not the time for that discussion so I took her hand and said, “Let’s go get some booze. I think I need a drink and a minute away from ‘horse’” as I cocked my head toward Tim who was still catching his breath.

Rachel giggled and followed me out of the pool. Neither of us bothered with our suits and wandered nude into Ron’s house.

We found Michelle by the bar pouring herself a generous cocktail. She smiled at us as we entered. “Hey girls.” She called.

“Hi Michelle.”, Rachel said as we approached.

“I think I need one of those too and I am SURE Rachel does.” I said motioning to her drink.