The Game: Late Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't help petting her smooth lips as she dried herself with a towel. She hoped David would approve. She wrapped the towel around her body and went in search of her purse.

She found it in the hallway and dug through it until she found the piece of paper where she had copied David's hotel information after Todd had texted her. She used the internet browser on her smart phone to look up the number and gave it a call.

The phone connected to a cheerful receptionist who was happy to confirm that David was staying at the hotel and transfer her call to his room.

Rachel hung up before the first ring. She knew that David would be at work anyway at this hour. She breathed a sigh of relief that he was still at the Hilton. It was almost four o'clock already.

Rachel headed back to the bedroom and shed her towel at the door. First things first, she put both DVDs back in their cases and hid them deep in her purse. She made a mental note to remember to return them on her way home from work tomorrow.

Next she searched in the corner until she located the shoes, stockings and the corset that David had bought her, as well as the bag she had been too angry to continue looking through. She placed everything on the bed.

After watching the movies she knew that wearing the shoes would make her already impressive legs look even longer and also force her to stand in such a way that it would accentuate her chest and ass. She was going to need some practice to walk in them without looking like a novice.

Rachel sat on the edge of the bed and began to roll-up the fishnet stockings so that she could slide them on without ripping. The webbed material felt strange as she pulled them up her thighs. She had to admit they did make her legs look even more feminine and desirable.

It took several minutes to discover how the straps on the shoes worked but after figuring out the first one the second shoe went much faster. The straps flowed around her ankles and up her calves and complimented the fishnet stockings wonderfully.

Rachel stood up, feeling several inches taller. She wobbled on the sharp stiletto heels but began to get the hang of them after four or five laps around the room. The trick was to make sure to place one foot directly in front of the other. Her balancing act had the added effect of adding a sensual sway of her hips to her normal walk. It also caused her thighs to gently rub her now hairless mound. The act of walking in the shoes was beginning to warm Rachel up.

She sat down on the bed again and began to unclasp the expensive corset, before remembering that she still hadn't explored what else was in the bag. She turned it upside down and dumped the contents onto the sheets.

The first thing Rachel noticed was a choker about two and a half inches in diameter. The outside was made of rough black leather, the side that was designed to go against her neck was much smoother. The clasp was a simple design. The entire choker was very simple except for a polished silver ring attached to the front. Rachel recognized it as being very similar to the costumes worn by the women in the Submissive Sluts video.

She knew that this choker, or collar as she realized it was now, was a signal of submission. She didn't know before that David had been interested in control games, but the collar seemed like a pretty big hint.

Rachel placed the collar down atop the corset and dug through the tissue paper. She found a strap and pulled it from the pile. It was a tiny black garter belt, made of the same stretchy material as the fish net stockings. She quickly stepped through the belt, careful to maintain her balance in the tall shoes, and pulled it up her legs until it sat atop her hips. Rachel struggled to fasten the stockings to the clips hanging from the belt. It was a lot of work, especially since the stockings were elastic enough to stay up on their own. Still she couldn't argue with the effect, they did look very naughty.

Rachel gathered the tissue paper to put it back in the bag when she noticed one more item. A very small piece of rubberish material. Rachel turned it over in her hands several times trying to figure out its purpose. On one end was a large hole, on the other three smaller holes, two larger round openings and one smaller oval shape.

She pulled on the fabric several times before she finally realized what it was. Rachel unhooked the garter belt straps and carefully maneuvered both feet through the largest hole, navigating one leg through each of the smaller holes on the other side. The material was very tight and Rachel had to fight to pull it up her thighs and over her hips.

The tight material clung like a second skin to her firm bottom. Both globes of her ass escaped out the bottom of the panties giving her ass a devilishly slutty appearance. Rachel had managed to put on her first pair of latex panties. Most adventurous of all however is that the third oval shaped hole in the bottom stretched from the top of her mound to the middle of her ass, leaving her crotch and asshole completely exposed. She reattached the garter belt to her stockings.

Rachel gave herself a slow once over. She had never seen herself look so wanton before. She was surprised to discover that her slit was already beginning to leak in anticipation. She'd always been such a strong willed woman she was very confused by her sudden desire to be used.

She panicked for a moment as she thought about how she was going to manage to put on the corset by herself. Then turning it over in her hands she found that there were small straps on the side that would allow her to put it on loosely and adjust the tightness afterward. She decided to tackle it in the same way she would a bra.

Rachel put the corset on backwards and struggled to close the clasps. She sucked in her stomach and held her breath to relieve some of the pain from the framing poking into her large chest. The last hook in place she shimmed the corset around her petite frame until her naked breasts settled onto the shelves at the top of the corset.

The fabric cinched at her frame even before Rachel pulled on the straps to tighten it. She pulled the corset as tight as was comfortable. Her large breasts rose and fell with the corset as she took several deep breaths to calm herself.

She stood up from the bed, steadying herself on the heels, and grabbed the collar. Her heels clicked as she strode across the bathroom's ceramic tiles to the mirror.

She admired her reflection. She looked absolutely wanton in the sexy outfit. She hoped David wouldn't be disappointed. Slowly she fumbled with the choker until she managed to close the clasp. The collar changed the entire outfit from powerful seductress to submissive toy. She shuddered at the realization; she felt the moisture running down her thighs as she turned from the mirror and headed back to the bedroom.

The clock said it was five-thirty. Rachel had lost most of the day to sleep. She retrieved her cell phone from the night stand and selected David's office from the address book.

"Thomson McKenzie Albert, how may I help you?"

"Todd, its me."

"Ah, hi Rachel. You got my text?" Todd sounded nervous.

"Yes, yes thank you, you're the best," Rachel replied enthusiastically. "But I need another favor."

"Rachel, I'd really like to help you but I've already risked my job here..." Todd began before Rachel interrupted.

"Yes, I know and I'm so grateful. I just need one little thing. When will David be leaving for the hotel tonight?"

"Oh," Todd was silent for a moment. "He actually left about fifteen minutes ago. He took a folder of documents with him though."

"Do you know if he was planning to stop for dinner or anything?" Rachel pleaded.

"Not so far as I know. He gave the impression he was planning a night in."

"Thank you so much Todd, I'm so grateful."

Rachel said goodbye and hung up. She paused for a moment in thought and then made her way to the bathroom, practicing the sexy sway of her hips on the way.

She flicked on all of the lights and sat down at the counter. She struggled to open the bottom drawer comfortably in the corset but managed to retrieve her makeup bag. Rachel chose a shade of dark red lipstick that she'd purchased for a Halloween costume two years ago -- it happened to be a reasonably close match to the scarlet red material in the corset.

Some dark eye shadow and mascara completed the sultry look. Next Rachel brushed her hair and began to collect it into a pony tail before reconsidering. She decided to wear it down instead. She skipped the perfume opting to go with her natural scent instead, which if the slickness between her thighs was any indication, was full of pheromones.

Rachel took a deep breath and checked herself over one last time before turning off the lights and exiting the bathroom. She grabbed her purse and a small tube of sexual lubricant from her nightstand before heading down the stairs. She didn't know if she'd need it but figured it couldn't hurt.

The house had grown dark as the sun went down. Rachel decided not to turn on the lights to avoid giving any curious neighbors a peek at her outfit for the evening. She carefully navigated the dark living room until she found the coat closet. She rummaged through her outerwear without finding any seasonally appropriate coats that would cover her exposed ass.

She settled for one of David's trench coats. He was much taller than she was but the extra height from the heels made it look a little less ridiculous. She tied the coat around her waist and headed for the garage. The coat smelt of David and Rachel had to dab at her eye to stop a tear from ruining her makeup.

Rachel had to open the coat in order to swing her legs into her BMW sedan. She made a mental note to be careful not to flash the entire world when she exited.

The drive across town to the Hilton seemed to take forever. Even in the trench coat Rachel felt exposed every time a car would pass her on the freeway or pull up beside her at a stop light. If her mind was anxious, her slit was impatient. She could feel her arousal leaking between her legs and worried that there would be a noticeable stain on the coat.

She was relieved to find that there weren't many people outside when she pulled up to the hotel. Unfortunately the ritzy Hilton didn't have the option to park your own car so she had to pull up in front of the valet station. She tried to get out of the car before the young man made it to her door but didn't succeed.

Rachel blushed as she swung her leg out of the car, knowing full well that the valet like caught a glance of her outfit and hairless mound. The young man passed her the valet ticket and said nothing, as if young women wearing slutty outfits beneath trench coats was a common occurrence for a Hilton valet. Maybe it was. Oh God she hoped he didn't assume she was a prostitute.

She avoided eye contact and made her way inside the hotel as quickly as she could in the tall shoes. The lobby was very bright and her shoes clicked loudly on the tile floor. She could feel the other guests' eyes burning through the thin trench coat as she moved noisily over the floor.

Rachel decided she needed to make a pit stop before the next stage of her plan and veered towards the dark lounge instead of the elevator bank. She was grateful for the dim lights of the bar.

A young woman was behind the counter drying glasses. She greeted Rachel with a smile.

"What can I get you?"

"Do you have scotch?" Rachel's voice wavered nervously.

"Absolutely. I've got everything from an old Highland Park to a young Glenlivet. Anything in particular?"

"I'll take four fingers of the Glenlivet," Rachel smiled awkwardly. "With lots of ice please."

The bartender nodded and turned to fetch a glass. Rachel took the opportunity to look around the lounge. It was nicely appointed, and gratefully empty. She slumped onto a stool and took a deep breath.

"Special night out with the husband?"

Rachel turned to find the bartender holding a rocks glass filled to the brim with ice cubes and a few ounces of amber liquid.

"How'd you guess?" Rachel relaxed a little.

"The prostitutes don't normally wear wedding rings," the young woman smiled as Rachel began to blush. She turned to finish drying the glasses and left Rachel alone with her whisky.

She quickly polished off the young scotch. She could feel the alcohol already beginning to warm inside her. She pulled two twenties from purse and placed them on the bar counter before making her way out of the lounge. Rachel walked quickly over to the bank of elevators under the bright lights of the lobby.

Thankfully it took only a second for an elevator door to open after pressing the button. Rachel quickly stepped inside and pressed the button for the fifth floor. The elevator had almost closed when a young blonde woman stopped the door with her hand and stepped inside. She was wearing a short blue cocktail dress and strappy gladiator style heels. She pressed the button for the sixth floor and then retreated into the opposite corner. She gave Rachel a smile after the doors closed.

"Beautiful night," the blonde made small talk.

"Yes, beautiful," Rachel replied quietly. She noticed the young woman didn't have a wedding ring.

The door chimed at Rachel's floor and she moved to exit.

"Have fun," the blonde offered with a smile as Rachel left.

Rachel felt the material of the trench coat gently brushing against her naked breasts. It was a strange but not unpleasant sensation. Her nipples had grown very hard. She pulled the coat tighter around her body and searched the hall signage for room 517.

It took a few minutes to navigate the corridors before she found 517. Luckily the halls had been empty. She stared at the door. She hoped David was on the other side.

Rachel stepped forward until her body was just inches from the door. She didn't want him to be able to see her clearly through the peep hole. She took a deep breath and allowed the trench coat to fall from her body. Then she knocked.

She felt incredibly exposed and vulnerable standing in her revealing lingerie in the hallway. She could have kept the coat on until after he opened the door, but for some reason this felt like a better plan.

Silence. Rachel stood in the hallway pressed against the door for what seemed like forever without any sounds from the room, she knocked again. Foot steps, slowly approaching. Rachel could feel the anticipation flowing between her legs.

The foot steps stopped. More silence and then Rachel could hear the door lock being shifted. She allowed herself to exhale, and the door opened.

Rachel moved back from the door slightly allowing her legs to spread. She arched her back thrusting her naked breasts forward and threaded her fingers behind her back like she had seen in the submissive sluts movie.

David stared at her in shock. He was speechless. He had abandoned his suit from work in favor of a pair of comfortable flannel pajama bottoms and a white cotton tshirt.

Rachel let the silence hang in their air for a few moments. She watched her husbands face as he continued to gawk at her exposed body -- a body he'd never seen this way before and had only dreamed about.

"May I come in... master?" Rachel purred. She'd been planning that line since the second bottle of wine last night.

David couldn't speak, but he did manage to shift sideways in the doorway so that she could enter. Rachel considered it an invitation and stepped out of the public hallway and into the privacy of David's suite.

She turned to face him but he was busy bending over to collect the trench coat from the floor of the hallway. He checked the hall to see if anyone had watched his wife's arrival. Rachel stood awkwardly waiting while he closed the door and turned to face her.

She stared into the face of the man she had married just a few short years ago. It looked older now, from stress, but still very handsome. He stared back at her, probing her eyes for an explanation -- no small feat considering her full naked breasts and damp cunt were so obscenely displayed.

"How did you know where I was?" David seemed to be recovering from his shock.

"I called a half dozen hotels until I found you'd checked in here, I got lucky" Rachel lied.

David opened his mouth to speak but, paused to consider his words.

"I don't know what to say Rachel... I wasn't expecting... this," David almost whispered. Rachel could see the battle between anger and arousal that was waging in his mind.

"You don't have to say anything," She did her best to give him a reassuring smile. She knew David knew her well enough to see the stress of the last few days on her face.

She glanced down. It was impossible for David to hide the large tent in the flannel pajama pants. Rachel decided it was time to take things to the next level. She took a step towards David, taking him by surprise. They were so close now that Rachel could feel his cock pressing into her abdomen. Her naked breasts rubbed against his shirt covered chest.

She raised her eyes to meet his. It was clear arousal had won. His eyes burned with a desire Rachel had never seen before.

"Let's not talk tonight," Rachel purred. She pulled his shirt over his head before hooking her fingers on the elastic band of his pants. David watched dumbstruck as she she gently dragged them down his hips. "Right now all I want is your thick cock... master."

Rachel allowed herself to sink towards the floor. She bent her knees until she was balancing on the sharp heels, with her legs spread obscenely and her butt just inches from the floor.

David's pants slipped past his thighs allowing his hard throbbing cock to spring free. Rachel captured the shaft with her left hand and guided it to her lips. She kissed it gently before allowing her small pink tongue to dart out and lick it slowly.

Rachel heard David moan softly as she worshiped his dick. She was more turned on then she'd ever been before. She'd given David blow jobs before but it had always been a chore, something she did to make him happy on special occasions. Never before had Rachel felt so sensual as she did now, crouched between her husbands legs. She was enjoying the taste of his throbbing cock and her submission to his raging need.

She opened her mouth to accommodate him and he slid his dick into her hot mouth. She sealed her lips around his shaft and massaged his most sensitive skin with her lips. She flicked her tongue across his slit drawing the first traces of his leaking seed deeper down her throat.

Rachel had closed her eyes and relished the feeling of his cock slipping past her lips. David softly combed his fingers through her hair before growing bolder and guiding her deeper onto his shaft with his hands.

Rachel moaned around her husbands dick as he used her body for his pleasure. She raised her gaze without releasing his cock from her mouth.

David's arousal was written across his face. His lips were parted, his handsome brow furled with concentration and his eyes -- his deep blue eyes - filled with a vulgar lust, stared straight back at her own.

Rachel could no longer ignore the primal throbbing between her thighs. Spreading her legs as far as her balance would allow, she sunk a finger into her slit. The burst of pleasure that shot from her cunt distracted her momentarily from David's dick and interrupted the pace.

He groaned in frustration, pushing more firmly on the back of her head until she was taking him deeper in her warm wet mouth. Rachel released her death grip on his shaft and steadied herself by grasping his defined ass.

Rachel's juices drooled from her cunt as she slammed her finger in and out of her tight hole. David watched the show with perverse fascination. He'd never seen his conservative wife play with herself before.