The Games Linda Plays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Linda continued her story I had to sit down because I was suddenly so horny my legs were getting weak and I was afraid that I would cum in my pants.

Linda went on "Next the notes told me that sometime during the day I should remove my panties and let Jim have a flash of my naked pussy. The first time I did this I thought it was going to be the hardest thing I had done so far. I slipped into the bathroom on a mid afternoon break and slipped my panties off and put them in my purse and went back to my desk. Suddenly I realized that I was getting aroused thinking about flashing my bare pussy. I didn't give Jim a big open peek at my pussy that first time. Not because I was afraid to but because I was having too much fun teasing him knowing it was driving him crazy trying to get a good look. Actually I didn't give him a good open view of my pussy until the fourth time he asked for it.

"The next step came when my morning package contained a pair of panties just like the ones he had asked me to wear that day and an envelope with Jim's office mail drop address on it. There was no note. It took me only a couple of minutes to figure out what Jim wanted. I waited until about ten that morning then I went to the girl's room and went and sat in the stall. I then did something I had never done at work before. I began to finger myself. I began rubbing the crotch of my panties all over my pussy to get as much of my pussy juice on them as possible. Then I took the panties off and put them in the envelope and sealed it. Then I put on the new panties and headed back to work. I dropped the envelope in internal mail and went back to my desk. Later that afternoon I saw the envelope being delivered to Jim along with the rest of his mail. He slipped the envelope off his desk into his lap and opened it. I watched as he bent down behind his desk. I guessed that he must have been smelling the panties. When he sat up straight again he look at me with a big smile on his face. A couple of days later as, I was getting ready to go home for the evening; I found a package on my desk. Inside was a black thong panty with a piece of paper pined to them that said only 'Tomorrow'. So I wore those panties to work the next day. On my desk in the morning was a package. All that was inside this package was an envelope addressed to Jim. So later that morning I went to the girls room and removed my panties and dropped then into the envelope. Of course I gave them the proper scent before I took them off. That afternoon when Jim received the envelope he left his office and took the envelope with him. Jim returned a half hour later and stopped at my desk with a stack of papers he wanted me to review and respond to and in that stack was the envelope. I slipped the envelope into my purse and went to the girl's room. When I removed the panties from the envelope I found a surprise in them. Jim had masturbated into my panties. His cum was in the crotch and up the thong. I used some toilet paper to clean them up a little then I put them on. At first I was a little grossed out by this but later the thought of his cum in my panties started to turn me on."

I couldn't believe how much Linda was turning me on with her story. I should have been angry but instead I was horny. I asked what's next.

"After that Jim starting buying me clothes. Not just underwear. Dresses, skirts, blouses. Our game at work just went back to flashing panties and occasionally bare pussy. But there were no more events where he masturbated in my panties. Then last month I found an envelope addressed to Jim. As usual I put my scented panties into it. He didn't send them back that afternoon and I began to think he was going to keep them. As I was closing up my desk to go home Jim call me and asked me to come into his office.

As I walked in he asked me to close the door behind me. Then he said I just wanted to give you back your panties before you go home without them. He indicated that he wanted me to come around behind his desk. He had me standing against his desk facing him while he was still sitting in his chair. He took my panties out of his desk drawer and told me to lift my dress so he could see my pussy. When I did he leaned forward and inhaled deeply and said that I smelled great. Next he partly pushed me and partly lifted me onto his desk and put my legs, one on each side of him, on the arms of his chair. Then he moved up close and buried his face in my pussy. I didn't realize how aroused I was until his tongue slipped between my lips and he ran it up and down my slit. He quickly found my clitoris and within seconds had me in orgasm. He continued licking and sucking me until I had a second orgasm. Then he helped me off his desk and helped me on with my panties. He didn't say another word as I left. The next day there were no notes or envelopes all day. As I was getting ready to leave Jim called me into his office again. I went in and closed the door and when I turned around Jim was sitting on the edge of his desk with his back to me. He was facing his desk chair and he had one foot on the chair. He looked over his shoulder at me and said 'come over here and sit in my chair'. When I came around behind the desk I saw that Jim had removed his pants was sitting on his desk with his soft cock hanging down in front of him. I kept my eyes on Jim's cock as I sat down in his chair. I knew exactly what he wanted so I just went ahead and gave it to him. I reached out and took Jim's testicles gently in my left hand then I leaned forward taking his whole cock into my mouth. As I pulled my head back I let his cock slid between my lips until only the tip of the head was still in my mouth. I continued this action until his cock was fully erect. Then I began stroking his cock with my hand while I licked and sucked his balls. After a few minutes of this I ran my tongue around the tip of his cock tasting the pre cum that was accumulating there. Then I sucked and licked his cock while I gently held his testicles in my hand. I did everything you ever told me you liked to his cock. Then when I felt he was about to orgasm I pushed my finger into his anus. With one loud grunt and big shutter Jim began to spew his cum into my mouth. There was too much for me to swallow so I had to be careful not to get any on my clothes. When he was drained I let his flaccid cock slip from my mouth. Jim handed me a towel and I wiped my hands and mouth and said goodnight and left."

I looked at Linda and asked. "You swallowed his cum? You never even let me cum in your mouth."

Linda didn't look at me. She just replied, "Sometimes you have to change based on new situations."

I didn't know if I wanted to listen to the rest of Linda's story or just stick my cock in her mouth. The only thing I was sure of was I wasn't feeling anger or jealousy. In the end I decided to let her tell the rest or the story.

Linda picked up the story again. "Nothing more happened till tonight. The call I got at dinner this evening was from Jim not Carol. He told me I was to meet him at the bar in the downtown Hilton. When I got to the bar Jim handed me the shopping bag and said they were the last gifts I would be getting from him. Then he told me that he had good news for me. He said that effective tomorrow I was the new manager of the sales support team. He congratulated me and we had Champaign to celebrate.

After we finished the Champaign I ask him if I owed him anything. He said I owed him nothing. He told me I was deserving of the job otherwise he could not have recommended me for the position. He said the only regret he had was that I was leaving a week ahead of his schedule. He said in another week we would have had sex together. I don't know what came over me but I look at him and said, "Jim, I think you misread your schedule. I believe that you were supposed to have sex with me tonight." Jim look at me and said 'Really? Well then let me see if I can get us a room in this fine hotel. Jim disappeared and was back in ten minutes with a key and we headed up to the room. When we got to our room I stripped out of my clothes and stood in front of Jim in the very expensive lingerie that I had bought originally to use on your birthday. 'Sorry'. I decided to take control so I told Jim to strip and lay down on the bed. Then I climbed on the bed and put my panty-covered pussy over Jim's face and lay down on top of him and engulfed his cock with my mouth. I sucked and played with him till he was rock hard and while I was doing that he was giving my pussy a tongue bath that sent me through one orgasm and had me ready for another. Next I removed my panties, turned around, straddled his hips and lowered my pussy over his cock. When I felt him all the way inside me I started sliding my pussy up and down his cock enjoying both the feeling of his cock inside me and the power it gave me over him. I fucked Jim like this until I had an orgasm then I ask him to get behind me do me doggie style. I had another orgasm then I collapsed on the bed. Jim rolled me over and got between my legs and slipped his cock back into me. He put my legs over his shoulders and began fucking me with all the energy he had. When he finally came it felt like he was shooting fire inside me and I had another orgasm.

Afterward we rested for a while then I started getting dressed. Jim just lay on the bed watching me. When I had my bra and panties back on he told me how beautiful I looked. While Jim was staring at me he began to rub his cock. I told him to stop that. I said that it was disrespectful for him to do that with me in the room. He asked me why and I said that I felt it was disrespectful for him to be using his hand on his cock when I had two much better places he could put it. With that I bent over him and took his cock into my mouth. It took him a little time to recover but Jim was soon hard again. Jim told me he could feel his orgasm coming and ask me where I wanted him to shoot his load. I was getting real hot again and told him shoot his load "into my hot fucking cunt." Jim pulled his cock from my mouth and quickly rolled me over and removed my panties. Then he slammed his cock into me and with five hard strokes he was dumping another load inside me. We lay in each other's arms for a while then Jim pulled out of me and I got up to finish dressing. When I reached for my panties, Jim grabbed them and said he was keeping them to remember me. I went in the bathroom and cleaned up a little, then dressed and came home."

I asked Linda, "When you say you cleaned up a little, did you take a shower or bath?"

Linda looked puzzled and said "No."

Then I said, "So that so called 'Hot fucking cunt' of yours is still full of Jim's cum is that right?" Then I told Linda to uncover herself.

Linda began to cry again. "You don't want to see me like this. Please, I didn't want to hurt you. I only love you. This wasn't about love it was just about getting promoted and I got caught up in Jim's game. Please"

This time I spoke more firmly, "Linda, remove the covers so I can see you."

Linda closed her eyes and threw back the blankets and then put her hands over her face. I looked at that beautiful body and I couldn't feel anger toward her, but I sure as hell felt lust. Linda's pussy was covered with drips of cum, some dried, some still wet. I could also so drops of cum in the folds of he pussy. Then without thinking I leaned over her and started licking Linda's pussy lips. At first Linda kind of jumped then she relaxed again. As I got more into it Linda began to move her hips. Suddenly Linda sat up and grabbed me and kissed me and said, "I love you."

Then I said, "If you do then sit on my face with that hot fucking cunt of yours and suck my big fucking cock and swallow my cum." And that is exactly what she did.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

My Wife at the Company Beach Party Wife has blast with her coworkers at resort.in Loving Wives
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
Testing the Limits A husband says he isn't jealous and his wife tests his claim.in Loving Wives
More Stories