The Garage: Forever Yours Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, baby, that was... explosive," Scott mumbled, trying to adjust himself as his jeans were much tighter in the groin than they had been a few moments ago. One look at Cliff and he knew his baby was in the same predicament.

"Uh huh" Cliff was still a little incoherent as he tried to will some of the blood rushing to his cock back to his brain so he could think clearly. He could see Scott's eyes looked almost black, they were so dark, but they still had that smoky quality he had noticed last time.

Scott looked at Cliff, his mussed hair, kiss swollen lips, brown eyes glazed over, "Honey, you look damn sexy." He stood up and quickly put the lid on the fire pit. He then offered his hand to Cliff. When Cliff stood, they embraced briefly before they turned toward the house at the same time.

Without a word, Scott led Cliff into his bedroom and shut the door behind them. He stripped Cliff's shirt off, tossing it on the floor, and ran his fingers thru the soft, light brown hairs that covered Cliff's chest. He scraped his blunt nails lightly over the nipples, which caused Cliff's hips to jerk.

Scott then removed his own shirt, revealing his chest to Cliff for the first time. Cliff ran his hands over defined upper arms, up over muscular shoulders, then back down onto Scott's chest over his defined Pecs. He felt the silky soft skin covering Scott's hard chest, and lightly pinched one nipple between his thumb and finger as he leaned over to tease the other nipple with his teeth. "Beautiful," he whispered just before he latched on, gently biting and sucking.

Scott moaned, bringing his hand to stroke Cliff's hair. "Feels so good, baby." He whispered as Cliff pulled away and stretched up to again kiss Scott, his hands reaching around to grab Scott's ass. He squeezed Scott's ass cheeks as he pulled him closer. Scott's cloth covered hard cock was pressed tight into Cliff's abdomen. Cliff had his own cloth covered cock, equally as hard, pressed against Scott's thigh and he was gently rocking his hips to create friction.

Scott pulled away and silently steered Cliff to the bed. Once Cliff was lying down, Scott finished undressing him. He stared down at the completely naked, 5'10" man lounging on his bed in awe. His eyes followed the trail of hairs from the belly button down to the groin. Cliff had a neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair then a nice, thick, 6Ā½" cut cock standing tall and glistening with pre-cum. Next Scott saw Cliff's balls, good sized and hanging close to the base of his cock. He had a light dusting of fur on his legs, obviously runner's legs with the muscle clearly visible.

Scott's ass twitched in anticipation and his cock jumped, reminding him that he was still encased in his jeans and boxers. Scott quickly shed his clothes and stood staring at Cliff for just a moment longer before joining him on the bed.

Cliff watched as his lover stripped, enjoying the show. His eyes followed the smooth skin from chest to groin ā€“ except for a few tufts under the armpits there was not a hair to be seen. Cliff vaguely wondered if that was natural or if Scott shaved his chest like he obviously shaved his pubic hairs. He looked at the dripping rod, and guessed it to be about as thick as his own, but a bit longer, maybe 7". Scott's was uncut though and Cliff licked his lips as he squirmed on the bed.

After joining him on the bed, Scott nibbled on Cliff's earlobe a little before moving down to once again kiss the sensitive spot on his neck. He didn't linger there, instead he quickly moved down to Cliff's chest, sucking and biting his nipples as his hand went further down and wrapped firmly around Cliff's dripping cock. Using the pre-cum as lubricant, he slowly moved up and down the length.

Cliff reached for Scott's body, but Scott stopped him. "Lay back honey, I'm going to take care of you." He put Cliff's hands above his head and quickly rubbed his face in Cliff's armpit hair, taking in the scent of deodorant and Cliff before going back to his task.

He returned his hand to Cliff's dick, slowly jacking it as he resumed his attack on the nipples. Growling quietly he firmly gripped a few chest hairs between his lips and teeth and pulled; Cliff's quiet moan and jerking hips telling him that the man enjoyed the sensation. He worked his way down, kissing, sucking, and gently pulling the hairs until he reached Cliff's belly button. He made love to it with his tongue, swiping all around it and thrusting in as deep as possible. Again, Cliff tried to touch Scott, desperate for more contact between them. Again Scott stopped, and moved Cliff's hands back above his head.

"Baby, just lay there and enjoy." He looked Cliff straight in the eyes, "if you move your hands one more time before I tell you to, next time I will have to tie you down." He saw apprehension and interest in Cliff's eyes, and felt Cliff's hips jerk and cock jump at that suggestion.

Scott returned to Cliff's abdomen, kissing the bellybutton one more time before moving further down. He ran his fingers through the trimmed pubic hair, scraping his nails gently on the sensitive skin. Cliff's whole body trembled. He kissed the red, swollen head of Cliff's cock and licked it with his tongue, tasting Cliff's bittersweet emissions. Then, without warning he swallowed Cliff's cock to the root. The unexpected sensations almost sent Cliff over the edge and he started bucking wildly, trying to fuck Scott's mouth. Scott firmly held Cliff's hips still as he worked his cock, sucking and licking bobbing up and down from tip to root.

"Scott," Cliff breathed as he tried to warn Scott of his coming orgasm. His hands were twisted into the bedspread to keep him from grabbing Scott. He was writhing and squirming from the sensations running through his body as he looked down just when Scott looked up, mouth still wrapped around the head of his needy cock. Their eyes met and Cliff saw the lust, the need in Scott's eyes. It pushed him over the edge, he violently thrust up once, breaking Scott's hold on his hips, and forcing his cock deep into Scott's throat. He cried Scott's name as his release hit him.

The first burst of cum hit Scott at the back of his throat and almost choked him. He quickly pulled back so just a little more than the head was in and greedily swallowed Cliff's release.

Cliff was barely done ejaculating before he grabbed Scott and pulled him up for a hard, deep kiss. His hips were still thrusting as he moved his hands to Scott's ass, pressing their groins close together, his wet, still hard cock pressed tight against Scott's dripping length as Cliff drove his hips up and down a few more times. Scott reciprocated the action, driving his hips down to meet Cliff's. Finally completely spent, Cliff loosened his hold on Scott's ass. Scott wrapped his arms under Cliff's shoulders and continued to move above him a moment or two before he too came to a stop. They kissed again, gentler this time, and then Scott buried his face in Cliff's neck as he caught his breath.

"Incredible" Scott whispered. They laid there for another moment or two while Cliff regained the energy to move, then he slowly became aware of a warm sticky mess dripping between his legs.

He looked at Scott and raised an eyebrow in question. "It was too much. I was on edge the entire time; and when you took control at the end and ground against me I couldn't stop it, it was amazing." Scott sighed, and then rolled off Cliff. They lay close together on their sides each staring into the other's eyes, their hands gently stroking their lover's exposed side, hip, and back. Eventually Scott rolled to his back and Cliff moved to cuddle next to him, resting his head on Scott's shoulder and wrapping his arm around Scott's waist. Scott's arm wrapped around his lover's back and rested his hand on Cliff's hip. They shared a few more light kisses before Cliff raised his head to look at the alarm clock on the end table. "Baby, it's late and we both work tomorrow. I have to get home."

"Stay." Scott asked, "I'll set the alarm early enough for you to go home to shower and change."

"Yeah? Sure, but shower now, someone got me all sticky," Cliff replied with a smile.

Scott groaned as the two men pulled apart and sat up. "Go ahead, I'll make sure the alarm is reset and get a clean blanket for the bed." He pointed to the bathroom and explained where Cliff would find what he needed.

Cliff had been under the shower for a few minutes, long enough to rinse off his body and wash his hair, when suddenly the shower door opened and Scott slipped in with him. Scott grabbed the body wash and bath pouf from him and gently washed him from head to toe. Cliff returned the favor. Scott washed his hair and they both got out. Scott rummaged around in a drawer for a new toothbrush, and finally found one. They stood at the sink brushing their teeth in silence when their eyes met in the mirror. They both grinned and looked at each other. "I hope you don't steal the covers." Scott said just as Cliff said "you weren't kidding when you said you were the best I'd ever have." They were both laughing as they finished getting ready for bed.

They fell asleep wrapped in each others arms and when they woke Cliff was spooned into Scott. Scott's arm was around Cliff, his hand tangled in Cliff's chest hairs.

12