The Garage: Forever Yours Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too" Cliff murmured as he wriggled his hips and tightened his legs around Scott's waist. He struggled against his bonds, wanting desperately to hold his lover during his release.

After a few moments, Scott gently kissed Cliff as he pulled out. Sitting up to remove his condom he saw that Cliff was still hard, red and throbbing. It looked painful. "Baby, you didn't come?"

Cliff shook his head, "Scott, please help me come, it hurts, please love; just touch it." As he said this he continued to struggle against the ropes, desperate to touch his throbbing length and get the release he needed.

Scott quickly removed his condom and leaned over to grab his gift box and rummaged around in it for a second before pulling out a second condom. "Here we go." He grinned as he held it up.

Gently rolling the condom onto Cliff's aching length, Scott quickly lubed it and his own ass. He straddled Cliff and slowly sank down, taking the entire hot throbbing length into his ass. Once it was fully in, Scott lay over Cliff and softly, gently covered Cliff's face and neck with soft little kisses as he wriggled his ass up and down, side to side. He contracted his sphincter muscles around Cliff's cock.

"Cliff, you are amazing," Scott whispered as he softly and gently made love to his lover. He kissed Cliff, licking at his lips and sucking at his tongue. Cliff fought against his restraints as he writhed in ecstasy below his lover. He pumped his hips as Scott wiggled above him until he felt his balls tighten and his orgasm overcome him.

"Oh damn, oh Scott, I love you, Scott, oh my love," he cried as he flooded the condom.

Scott continued to kiss and caress his lover until Cliff's orgasm receded and Cliff lay beneath him, still and panting. Scott waited until he felt Cliff's cock soften before moving. Pulling off of Cliff, he removed the condom and gently massaged Cliff's softened cock and balls. It twitched once then didn't move.

Moving up he quickly untied Cliff and lay down next to him, gently kissing the raw, red marks on Cliff's wrists. Cliff immediate wrapped his arms around his lover and sighed, happy to be able to once again touch Scott.

They held each other softly kissing and snuggling for a while before Cliff looked at Scott, "Happy Birthday baby, I love you. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did."

"I did, that was one damn sexy pair of underwear you had. And I sure didn't expect the camera, or the ropes." Scott looked down at Cliff, love shining in his eyes.

"I thought you might like those, I think I heard them rip though?" Cliff smirked.

"Yeah, sorry, I kind of got carried away." Scott whispered.

"Well, that was the only blue pair. I ordered them off the internet; it came in a 6 pack of different colors. I guess you'll have another chance to remove them properly." Cliff laughed as Scott looked at him lustfully, imagining Cliff in those same briefs, but another color. "Down boy, I don't have them with me."

"I wasn't sure you'd want to use the ropes, you didn't mention it in your fantasy, so I decided to give you a choice. I admit, as much as I hate not being able to touch you, I love being restrained and helpless against your touch." Cliff's cock twitched again as he thought about the few times Scott had tied him down over the past few months.

"Did it play out like your fantasy?" Cliff asked.

"It was so much better than my fantasy. I love you so much. I hope one day soon I can help you bring a desire to life." Scott said.

"I hope, one day, you'll help bring my favorite wish to life." Cliff replied quietly as he slipped the black t shirt over his head and pulled it down. "Just don't ask about it now, I'm not ready to share yet. I promise you this though, I've dreamt about it since I was 16 or so, and you're the first one I've met who I want to fulfill this fantasy with."

"When you put it like that, I guess I can wait. But I really want to know." Scott watched Cliff curiously as the two men got dressed and prepared to head for home.

12