The Garage: Forever Yours Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Straddling Cliff's waist, Scott pulled Cliff's hair off to the side and leant over to tenderly kiss his neck. He then drizzled some warm oil on Cliff's neck and upper back and gently started massaging Cliff's neck and shoulder muscles. Softly murmuring words of love to Cliff, he moved lower and worked on his lower back muscles. Cliff groaned softly as Scott's hands released the tension that had built up over the past few weeks. He responded to Scott's loving words with his own declarations of love.

Scott moved further down, squeezing and manipulating Cliff's ass cheeks, rubbing the oil in deeply as his hands lovingly stroked the light fur that covered those tight globes. He quietly reminded Cliff how much he loved to eat that ass. Cliff thrust his ass up towards Scott's face -- an invitation to eat him right there, but Scott gently pressed him back down onto the bed and turned his attention to Cliff's strong, shapely thighs. He whispered to Cliff how much he loved those thighs to be wrapped around his waist and hips and that he loves to feel the muscles in those thighs contracting beneath his hands. He massaged Cliff's legs all the way down to his feet and then took each foot into his hand, rubbing and massaging, coating him with the almond oil.

As he finished, Scott brought his mouth down and started sucking the oil off of Cliff's toes. He licked the oil off the soles of Cliff's feet and worked his way up the left leg, sucking, licking and kissing. He teased the back of the knee with his tongue and lapped his way up in long strokes over Cliff's thighs. Then he started over on the right leg and repeated the entire process. Whenever his mouth wasn't on Cliff's skin he was repeating his love for Cliff.

Cliff whimpered as he returned the declarations of love and writhed under Scott's loving touch. His head turned to the side; he watched every move Scott made in the mirror above their dresser. When he saw Scott approach the upper left thigh he thrust his ass up again, desperate for Scott's tongue.

Again, Scott pressed him gently back down and, avoiding those muscular cheeks, he moved up to Cliff's neck. He kissed and sucked, licked and bit his way over Cliff's neck and shoulders, down to his back. Finally, there was only one place left.

Scott positioned himself between Cliff's legs and sucked at the muscular, slightly furry globes, licked them from top to bottom, and kissed every inch before delving his tongue in to follow the line of Cliff's crack. He licked in the crack from top to bottom.

"Love, stop teasing," Cliff moaned as he tried to force Scott's tongue to the place he needed it most. Scott quietly chuckled and finally kissed Cliff's hole. Forcing his tongue in, he tenderly kissed and made love to that sweet hole. Tongue thrusting in and out he sucked on the muscle ring and gently bit at it.

As Scott pulled his face away, Cliff whined, "Baby, I need more." He pulled up his knees until he was lying with his knees bent, and his ass in the air, an invitation to Scott that could not be mistaken; especially when Cliff thrust an unopened condom he had found stashed under the pillow back at Scott. He looked over his shoulder at Scott and wiggled his ass as he grinned.

Scott quickly donned the condom and spread some of the almond oil onto it, and onto Cliff's hole. He shifted so he was on his knees, and with his hands gripping Cliff's hips he pushed in, surrounding the head of his hard cock with Cliff's hot, tight, sphincter. Slowly he pushed in and out each time going deeper in until finally he was buried balls deep in Cliff's hole.

Wrapping an arm around Cliff's waist, he gripped Cliff's throbbing length. He teased the head and slit with his fingers as he slowly, almost lazily, thrust his cock in and out of Cliff's ass. "Faster baby, come on, give it to me." Cliff demanded as he quickly got up onto his hands so he could easier rock against Scott, trying to get him to thrust harder, deeper.

Scott wrapped both hands around Cliff's waist so they were resting on his upper abdomen. Scott persistently pressed, helping Cliff to sit up, as he slowly sank down until he was sitting with his ass resting on the bed between his feet. Cliff, impaled on Scott's cock, was sitting almost straight up with his knees bent back, his lower legs resting on either side of Cliff's legs. Cliff raised and lowered himself, fucking himself on Scott's cock. Scott moved one hand behind him to rest on the bed for support as the other moved back to Cliff's hot, dripping cock.

After a few short minutes, Scott had to gently ease Cliff back down onto his hands and knees with Scott kneeling behind him so that he could increase the force and speed of their thrusts.

"Yeah love, harder, faster" Cliff encouraged while he thrust back as Scott pushed into him.

"Feels so good baby," Scott responded as he continued to drive into Cliff, hands gripping his hips. He suddenly reached around to Cliff's cock, fisting it as he rapidly ran his hand up and down its length. "Come for me baby" he murmured as he felt his own orgasm building.

"Yes love, almost there," Cliff whispered as he frantically tried to simultaneously thrust his ass against Scott's cock and his cock into Scott's hand. One final thrust into Scott's hand and Cliff stopped as his muscles tensed and he shot spurt after spurt of hot cum over Scott's hand and onto the bed beneath him.

Scott continued to milk Cliff's cock until the orgasm started to subside, then returned his sticky hand to Cliff's hip as he rode out the intense feeling of Cliff's sphincter muscles contracting around his cock. As the contractions slowed, Scott drove his hips hard into Cliff a few times before his orgasm took control and he ejaculated into the condom as he gripped Cliff's hips tightly.

"I love you Cliff, so much," he gritted out as he forced his hips as tight to Cliff as possible, pulling Cliff back by his hips. As his orgasm ended, he released his grip on Cliff and Cliff slumped onto the bed, with Scott falling on top of him.

The two men lay there, completely spent for a few moments; Cliff on his stomach on the bed, Scott laying over him, his softening cock still partially inside Cliff.

12