The Garden Of Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever come close?"

Shaking his head again, he lifted his hand to the top of the table beside hers, and drummed his fingers on top of it. "I guess I've never felt that strongly about anyone before."

Tina nodded as she took in his words. Her eyes wandered the room once more, but immediately were brought back to him when she felt his fingers graze hers on top of the table.

Gasping, she yanked them back, and placed them in her lap. When she met his blue eyes she felt like they were devouring her where she sat. "I should go," she whispered with a tremble.

"We haven't had that drink yet. Don't leave," he entreated her.

Biting her lip, Tina looked up at him nervously. "I feel like I'm doing something wrong," she admitted.

Leaning forward, he placed his other arm on the table so that both of his large, rough hands were in view. "You're not doing anything wrong. You're in a public place surrounded by people. We'll have a drink. We'll talk some more, and then you'll go home. You're safe here. There's nothing to worry about."

Held captive within his gaze, Tina nodded, and took a deep breath.

"Relax," he whispered softly. "You're safe with me."

The extreme tension that she felt suddenly made her expel a small laugh. "I'm sorry. I guess I'm just not used to this kind of situation."

"He smiled in return. "What kind of situation would that be?"

She shrugged in response. "It's not everyday that good looking men come to my rescue."

Her words made his smile widen. "I suppose that's understandable. It's not everyday that I run into beautiful women that need to be rescued."

Their eyes met across the table once more, and held. Tina felt like she was swimming in a sea of blue. She felt completely lost, and it took a moment for her to register the words he had roughly whispered to her.

"I want to touch you."

When his words finally sunk in, her eyes widened slightly. "I have to go," she choked.

Pushing her chair back, her eyes dropped to the floor as she stood. Gripping her satchel strap in her fingers, she lifted it to her shoulder before looking at him briefly. "I really appreciate everything that you did, but I can't do this. I have to leave."

Turning away, Tina quickly stepped down the aisle that led towards the door. Walking through it with her head lowered, she was greeted by the afternoon sun slowly descending from the sky. It made the horizon burst with flames of orange, and purple, and she turned away from it as she headed in the direction of home.

Her quick steps brought her all the way to the end of the building before Jack finally caught up with her, and passed her in an effort to halt her progress as he stepped in front of her to block her path.

When she halted on the sidewalk, and looked up at him her eyes were terrified. He towered above her by a good six inches, and she had to tilt her head back to meet his heated gaze.

Neither of them spoke as the intensity between them built, and before Tina could utter a sound he had reached down, and wrapped an arm about her waist to lift her up against his chest. Stepping along the side of the building, he took them away from prying eyes, and pressed her up against it as his mouth descended to cover hers.

His lips were soft, and hot as they coaxed hers to part, and Tina immediately surrendered to them as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Lowering her feet to the ground, his large hands came up to cup her face so that his mouth could delve deeper. Pressing his body into the front of hers, a soft sound of pleasure escaped his throat.

Tina was completely lost in a whirl of sensations. His tongue pressed against hers slowly as his weight sunk into her. She could feel every hard inch of him touching her as his lips took gentle possession of her mouth.

It sent fire coursing through her entire frame, and she felt like she couldn't get close enough to him as her fingers slipped inside of his open shirt to slide up his back, and curl around his shoulders to pull him towards her harder.

Taking her cue, Jack became slightly more aggressive. His mouth moved urgently against hers, and his large hand reached low to grip her thigh in his hand as he lifted it against his hip.

When her knee was tucked against him, he pushed his hips between her legs and rubbed himself against her making her gasp in response. When the slow, sensual rubbing turned into a hard thrust, he groaned against her lips making Tina pull her head back to break the contact.

When she raised her eyes to meet his they were full of panic. "What are we doing?" she gasped softly.

Instead of responding, Jack took her mouth again. His hand slipped from her cheek, into her golden hair until he was grasping onto the back of her neck. Holding her in place, he plundered her mouth for a moment before his fingers slid downward, over her collar bone until he had her right breast clutched roughly within his palm. Squeezing it beneath his fingers, he thrust against her again.

Tina cried out beneath him at the stimulation it created between her legs. When he lowered her leg back to the ground, and slipped both of his hands beneath her skirt to slide her panties down her hips she reached out to grab his wrist to stop him. He had them around the tops of her thighs when he released her mouth to drop his forehead to hers.

His eyes closed on a grimace as his breath left him in short pants. "Please," he said softly. "Don't stop me. I need to be inside of you."

The softly spoken plea sent a shot of fire through her already inflamed senses, and she quickly released him so that he could continue pulling the material down her legs. When they dropped to the ground his mouth pressed hers open beneath his once again as he fumbled to open the front of his jeans.

Reaching down to help him, Tina slipped her fingers into the waistband of his pants, and began sliding them down his hips so that he could free himself. Once they were out of the way, Jack lifted her thigh up again to brace his naked waist before placing his other hand on the wall beside her head.

His knees bent slightly as he positioned himself, and then he was sliding into her excruciatingly slow, bringing their bodies together. It made his lips slack against hers as a strangled sound of pleasure left his throat. When he was completely buried, he paused, and lifted his blue eyes to meet hers.

For an endless moment, they gazed at one another, their breaths heavy in their chest. Then Tina reached for him, and their mouths met again as he began moving inside of her with slow deep strokes.

His fingers dug into the skin of her thigh roughly, and then his mouth was on her neck as Tina tilted her head back to release a pent up moan. Everywhere that he touched her she felt hot, and needy.

When he lifted his lips from her skin she could hear the sound of his soft breath escaping him with every thrust he made inside of her body, and the simple sound of it began to turn her on so much that she began to tremble.

Her fingers reached up to bury themselves in his short hair as she clutched onto him. "Jack!" she cried out in desperation.

"You are so fucking hot," he breathed as he drove into her. "I need this."

His words made her clench around him as she buried her face against his chest. "Oh God!"

His thrusts became more rigid, more demanding, and more powerful as he sunk into her. The soft exclamation of his breathing ragged beside her ear. His hand left the wall to grip her soft bottom, and he began pulling her into him as he pushed inside of her.

His teeth gritted, and his hard body tensed as a harsh grunt escaped him. Then another and another followed. When he began spurting deep inside of her he shoved his body violently into hers, and stilled.

A strangled sound of ecstasy erupted from his lips as he began to shake. When it finally ended, he sagged against her, and his breath left him in a burst as he sighed.

Tina was still gripping him fiercely where she held him. One hand in his hair, and the other against his shoulder. When he let go of her thigh so that she stood on both feet once again she let him go.

When he tilted his head back to look at her, his blue eyes held a hint of amazement as he gazed into her stricken face.

"That was intense," he breathed softly.

Tina couldn't find words to respond. Her tongue felt thick within her mouth as it dawned on her what she had done. An intense feeling of shame and guilt tore through her frame, and she lowered her gaze from his to look down between their bodies.

The lower half of him was still pressed tightly against her, and she could feel where he was still buried inside of her even though he had softened significantly.

A finger beneath her chin brought her eyes back to his, and she could see the concern that was evident in his bright, blue eyes.

"Don't do that," he whispered roughly.

Tina's eyes were wide as she became confused. "Do what?"

"Don't regret it already. You felt it too. This was meant to happen."

"I'm married," she whispered in agony.

He nodded as he scowled. "Married. Not dead."

"This was wrong, Jack. I need to go home." Wriggling beneath him, she attempted to break free of his hold, but he wouldn't release her.

Pressing his hips more firmly against her, he refused to let her dislodge him. "This isn't wrong," he whispered harshly. "Everything about this feels more right than anything I've ever felt in my life. Don't say that it's wrong."

Lowering his head, he pressed his mouth against hers, and swept his tongue between her lips. Tina opened to him, and let him take what he wanted without the slightest bit of resistance. After a moment, another moan escaped her, and he pulled back with satisfaction.

"You want this as much as I do. You're just too afraid to admit it," he said softly.

Tina looked up at him in bewilderment. "How old are you?" she wondered suddenly.

Jack grinned at the unexpected question as his brows furrowed. "Twenty five. Why?"

Tina's forehead dropped to his chest as a sigh escaped her. "Oh God."

"How old are you?" He was obviously amused by her reaction.

Lifting her head, she glared at him. "Thirty three."

His grin grew wider as he pulled out of her finally. "Great. Now that we've settled that, I'm going to walk you home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She had been lost after that. Every single day was filled with thoughts of him. Every moment she could steal away she spent with him. Her entire world had begun to revolve around Jack until he was the very center of it.

He had pursued her relentlessly, and no matter how many times she told him that they couldn't continue, he always had found a way to change her mind. Gazing into his cold, angry blue eyes she wondered how everything had changed so much.

"I opened up a bank account six months ago," she told him flatly. "I've been contemplating this for a while."

Her smile was self deprecating as a laugh escaped her. "Leaving you, I mean. I never imagined that I would be doing something like this."

Her gaze lifted to his once more as she shook her head. "Then again, I never imagined in my wildest dreams when we met that you would turn out to be the thing you are either, Jack. If I had known that this is what you're really like, I would have turned around, and ran screaming for the hills to get away from you."

Her expression grew sad suddenly. "I think I tried though. To get away. To keep any of this from even happening. You wouldn't just let me go. Knowing what you knew, you came after me anyways."

A grumble escaped him, followed by a muffled reply, but his words were so distorted that they didn't even resemble something comprehensive.

Annoyed, Tina stepped towards him to rip off the tape before pulling the moistened socks from his mouth. "What was that?" she asked curiously.

Glaring up at her, he moved his jaw around. "You were mine," he growled heatedly.

Tina's lips pinched as she nodded in agreement. "You're right. I was. I did everything you told me to. Gave you everything you wanted me to give to you, but I guess it wasn't enough was it, Jack?"

Rolling his eyes in aggravation, he tilted his head. "So, what are you going to do? Punish me, and just leave?"

Tina nodded slowly as she met his cynical eyes. "I can't do this anymore, Jack. You've done too many horrific things for me to be able to forgive you anymore. I should have known this was going to happen after you confronted John. I should have seen it then, but like the fool that I am I ignored the warning signs."

Jack smirked at the memory. "If you think for even a moment that I regret doing that, you're wrong. It put an end to the lie you were living. You didn't love him. You didn't want him. Maybe out of some ridiculous feeling of obligation that stemmed from ten years of being stuck in the same rut with him, but don't for a second act like I ruined some little fairy tale, Tina. You were mine from the moment I laid eyes on you. You left because you wanted me, not him. You loved me, not him."

Tina's fists clenched at her sides as she exploded with anger. "I loved a lie! You are not that person that I loved! You are a cruel, soul less, heartless bastard, and that is NOT the person that I fell in love with!"

Jack tucked his tongue into his cheek before shaking his head at her. "I'm the same person I've always been. So, I get a little rough when I drink. I've never done anything that severely hurt you. You've never been hospitalized, yet you're making me out to be some kind of serial killer."

Tina's eyes narrowed before she responded. "Is that what it would take for you to see what you've become, Jack? Do you need to break a bone? Do I need stitches before you finally accept that you're royally fucked up, and seek help?"

Digging her fingernails into her palm, Tina grit her teeth. "Why stop there, Jack? Why don't you just fucking kill me, and get it over with?"

Rolling his eyes again, he tilted his head back. Releasing his breath slowly, he lowered his chin until their gazes clashed once more.

His voice was soft as he looked at her. "You know I would never do that, baby. I don't mean to hurt you. I love you. You just make me so damn crazy."

She'd heard the excuse a dozen times, and was no longer moved by it.

"Come untie my hands. I want to make it up to you. Let me touch you," he said seductively.

Stepping towards him, Tina smiled lovingly, and reached up to caress his face. When he turned his mouth into her palm, and kissed it adoringly before looking up at her, she reached further up, and softly stroked his hair with her fingers.

"You're so unbelievably beautiful, Jack," she told him softly. "It's a shame things had to be this way."

Pulling down on his chin, she shoved the wet ball of socks back into his mouth before reapplying the tape. His growl of rage reached her ears, and she looked down into his heated eyes as his glare returned.

"Don't fret, Jack. I'll be gone soon enough, and then this will all be over."

Sitting down on the edge of their bed, she sighed as she looked at him.

"Now what am I going to do to you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You have no idea the things I want to do to you."

Pulling his shirt over his head, he tossed it to the floor beside the bed before he reached for her. She went into his arms willingly, meeting his mouth when it dropped to capture hers.

A low groan escaped him as his fingers gripped onto her waist, and he slowly walked them backwards until her knees touched the end of the bed. Falling upon it, Jack's weight landed on top of her as he continued to explore her mouth.

Pulling her head to the side, Tina gasped, and then closed her eyes as his lips redirected to the soft skin of her neck. "We can't do this here," she whispered.

Jack groaned again, but this time in frustration. "Yes we can," he argued. His hot mouth opened wide over her pulse point, and he began to suck and lick her roughly. "See?" he mumbled against her. "I'm managing just fine."

Tina giggled, and pushed against his hard shoulders. "Seriously, Jack. I'm not sure what time John will be home, and if he catches you here I'm going to be in big trouble."

"You're going to be in big trouble if you make me stop," he mumbled against her as he slid his palms up her thighs.

Nipping at her skin with his teeth playfully, his fingers continued their ascent until they reached the waistband of her panties.

Pulling them down her hips, he leaned back until he was on his knees so he could pull them slowly down her shapely legs. When they were off, he used his hands to press her knees apart as he looked down into her limpid green eyes.

"Do you want me?" he asked softly.

Tina bit her lip before nodding hesitantly.

"Show me how much. Touch yourself."

Tina's eyes widened slightly at the request, and her cheeks filled with heat as she looked up at him.

When he continued to patiently wait, she lifted her fingers, and slipped them between her legs until they were pressed against her soft lips. As his blue gaze lowered to watch her movements she began to stroke herself.

"That is so hot," he breathed as he reached to open his jeans.

Slipping them down his hips, he pushed until they reached the middle of his thighs, and his rigid length sprang into view. Grasping it in his fingers, he slowly stroked himself as he continued to watch her.

"Do you love me?" he asked her thickly.

Tina nodded again, quicker this time, making him smile.

"I love you too, baby. You're so beautiful. I can't even look at you without getting hard."

Running his fingers up and down the inside of her thigh, he continued to rub his length as he watched her fingers move in slow circles over the most sensitive part of her.

"Put them in your mouth now, and tell me what you taste like."

Pausing, Tina once again grew hesitant, but quickly complied by slipping her slender fingers between her lips to suck on them. A soft breath escaped Jack as he watched her.

"How does it taste?" he asked softly.

When she pulled them from her mouth, she smiled slightly. "It tastes tangy, and a little sweet," she admitted.

"Sounds amazing," he breathed. "I want to try it."

Bending low, Jack's lips parted as his tongue came out to lick along her folds. When he reached her clit, he sucked it gently into his mouth making her back arch off of the bed as she cried out. Rubbing his tongue over it, a low groan escaped him as he leaned back again.

"You're right," he told her. "It's good."

Leaning down, he gripped her hips in his large hands, and pulled her down the bed until his knees were touching her bottom. Once he had her where he wanted her, he aimed his shaft between her legs, and surged inside of her with a single, hard thrust of his hips.

Tina arched again as her head tilted back, and her fingers fisted in the bed sheets. A soft cry of need escaped her as Jack placed his palm in the center of her stomach as he began to move inside of her.

"Tell me you love me," he said urgently.

Tina's head thrashed against the mattress as feeling consumed her. "I love you, Jack!"

"Good girl," he breathed. "I'm going to make you cum, Tina. Right here in this bed where that fucker has never been able to manage it. Do you want that?"

Another soft cry escaped her as he continued to drive into her. "Yes, Jack! Please!"

His breath escaped him in a rush. "I love to hear you begging me. It's so fucking sexy when you beg."

Dropping his weight on top of her, Jack captured her mouth with his, and pushed his tongue deep. Slipping his hand between them, he slid a single finger against the soft nub between her legs, and began gently stroking it as he repeatedly slammed inside of her.

When she began to tremble and shake beneath him, Jack buried his tongue deeper within her, allowing him to feel the vibrations of her screams while she let loose inside of his mouth.