The Gardener Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, shockingly, awfully, heartbreakingly, Agnes' phone rang, she turned her head and Jamie jumped away from her. She looked back at Jamie mournfully and walked to the phone to answer it. She picked up, answered and heard her son reply in the Australian twang that he had acquired over there. Normally, a phone call from Agnes' son would have been the highlight of her day, to hear him, his wife and grandchildren, but in a few short days her new feelings for Jamie had turned her world upside down. Now, she sighed as she answered the phone, drawing her son's concern to which she said:

'No, nothing dear, its fine...' as she watched Jamie leave the house quietly and walk past the front window.

-- -

It had been two weeks and Agnes still had not heard anything from Jamie since they had almost kissed and Agnes had resigned herself to the fact that the 'almost kiss' would be the closest she'd ever get to romance at her age. She wasn't sure what had caused the sudden change in Jamie but she did know that she wished it had never happened whatever it was...

-- -

There was actually a good reason for Jamie's absence; he had left Agnes to her conversation with her son so as not to be rude. After leaving Agnes his mind had been doing backflips over what had almost happened between them. Then, suddenly, his phone was ringing and Alice was calling. Jamie felt terrible, he hadn't even spoken to her in three days; all he'd been thinking about was Agnes. He answered the phone to his very irate girlfriend and apologised for his behaviour, then went over to her house and apologised further. But it was only a short time before he felt the need to come clean and confessed that he'd met someone else.

Alice was shocked, upset and started screaming at Jamie for his betrayal. He could not believe what he was doing, breaking up with this hot, little thing, the sexiest girl he'd ever met, the girl he couldn't believe he'd managed to catch when he'd bagged her for what? A fat, elderly granny with white hair and saggy breasts. But this granny got him so hard, so fast, like no other woman had ever done that he wanted to pursue it to see where it went; he knew that he'd always regret if he didn't. However, his conscience told him that he couldn't do that while he was with Alice. Therefore, there was only one thing to do. This did not make it any easier though.

Then, once that unpleasant task was over he turned his mind back to Agnes. But how could he walk back in to her house and pick up just where they'd left off? He couldn't. Especially after he'd walked out without an explanation. And then, the more he deliberated and procrastinated about what he should do the longer the gap in time became until it was two weeks and he felt he'd missed the opportunity.

-- -

Agnes was back to her normal weekend life before Jamie had entered it, moving about the house trying to occupy herself with something, waiting for the usual call from her daughter or her son depending on who had drawn the short straw of contacting their mother. When she heard the knock at the door she assumed it was just door sellers or some religious cult; she finally got to the door and opened it to see Jamie standing there with a large bunch of flowers and a face wracked with guilt. Agnes heart was suddenly beating faster and her knees felt weak; what was he doing here?

Jamie took a step forward and said in a small voice: 'Agnes...I'm so sorry.'

Then, he gave her the flowers, moved forward and gently wrapped her in his arms. Agnes didn't know what to say; should she be happy that he was hugging her or angered by his assumption that he could do this after his silence of the last two weeks? But then, shocking and arousing her, Agnes felt Jamie's soft lips on her neck. At this point she forgot any idea of pushing him away and simply enjoyed the feel of his lips...and his hands as they roamed her body...and then she could feel the hardness at his crotch and it was confirmed for her that she aroused him as much as he aroused her.

Jamie's tongue was stroking Agnes' neck, while his hands ran up and down her flanks, feeling her body, like he had wanted to since seeing that line of sweat on her knickers two weeks before. Agnes was helpless, breathless as she revelled in these long dead feelings of desire and she had to say it.

'Oh god...Jamie...yes, please, please...'

Jamie broke off and smiled at her, saying 'What do you want to say Agnes?'

Agnes didn't know what to say, she was still worried about voicing her desire for Jamie in case she scared him off, 'Just hold me...and...and...maybe kiss me?'

She said the last bit in a rush and looked down nervously but Jamie just laughed and gently pulled her chin back up so he could bend his head and kiss her. The first touch of their lips sent a thrill through her whole body and she felt her pussy quiver. She welcomed his mouth onto hers, loved feeling his lips moving over her soft ones and then she was thrilled with the feeling of his tongue inside her mouth fencing with her own. She could feel herself becoming awkward as she didn't want Jamie to regret this, so she became very aware of her hands, her body, nervous of what he might think of her round belly and her tits after all the hot young things he'd had before now. Kissing him, she'd never been so aware of her age. But then Jamie seemed to sense this and grabbed her hands and placed them firmly on his bum and she relaxed slightly. Shortly after he lifted Agnes off her feet, but this time there was no worry over what might happen, as it already had and now she was happy to do whatever Jamie wanted her to.

-- -

Jamie had looked down at Agnes' face cracked with countless wrinkles around her eyes, her cheeks going on down to her neck and her mouth...oh her mouth looked so hot, tiny lines and wrinkles radiating away from it as she breathed heavily. Then Jamie kissed and experienced all those things for himself and he grew harder as soon as they kissed, his cock looking to bust out of his pants. When he pushed his tongue into her mouth he could feel her tongue dancing with his own and he loved it. He could tell from how tentative she was initially, that she was nervous, which was why he placed her hands on his bum.

Then he lifted her and headed straight for the stairs intending to put right what he'd done wrong the last two weeks. On the way up the stairs he looked down at her and couldn't resist stopping to kiss her, she just turned him on so much.

When he got into the bedroom, he laid her down on the bed gently and then lay beside her. He looked down at her, his eyes moved down her body taking it all in. He rested his hand on her belly feeling the expanse of it and he realised he liked the fact that she was fat, he liked the big belly, the large legs and the double chin and couldn't imagine her without them, in fact he didn't want to. He could see Agnes felt self-conscious about Jamie touching her stomach, so he put her mind at ease, saying: 'This...' his hand circling her belly, 'I love.'

At that, Agnes' eyes lit up and she whispered 'Thank you.' She knew some men liked larger women, but never expected to be able to take advantage of that herself.

And then, after a nervous second as she was frightened of asking what she wanted to, she looked up and quickly looked away and said in a small voice 'What...else do you like about me, Jamie? I want to know what a young, good-looking man wants with a fat, elderly lady. Please be honest.'

Jamie took a second to think and then said something that made her well up with desire.

'I like that you've lived a life, full of joy and heartbreak. You know what it is to smile, laugh and cry and I think that's a good thing. But I'm also looking forward to seeing you naked. And by the way, didn't I just say I liked this? So stop with this fat business.' He said this last, again circling her belly.

Agnes laughed at that, saying, 'But dear, I am fat, there's no getting away from it.'

At this, Jamie leant down and whispered into her ear, 'Well maybe I like that about you...' Then, he then gently blew in her ear and circled her ear gently with his tongue, moving down to her earlobe flicking, licking and sucking it feverishly.

Agnes grunted and moaned at the moves Jamie was making on her, her body undulated at the feelings he was stirring in her and she pushed her crotch against his body, hungering for his attention. She knew she was going to enjoy this, thanking her lucky stars that this man had come into her life. She felt so much more comfortable after hearing him say that because now she believed she realised that all the things she hated about her body, all the insecurities of an old lady were the things that turned him on. She didn't understand it but at least she knew and she was comfortable with it and thought she would probably become more comfortable with it as it meant he liked Agnes for Agnes. Then she pulled his head down to kiss him again and this time she pushed her tongue out to meet his and she felt good doing it. Agnes felt Jamie's hands roaming her body, growing warm as he slowly ran his hands over her breasts. Then, she felt him pull down one of the straps of her dress and she finally believed that this was going to happen...

12