The Gatehouse Cottage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum in my ass", I croaked at him. I still feel like blushing with shame at those shameless words. A co-ed boarding school, a lack of condoms and sodomy was the talk of the girls dorm. It avoided pregnancy, kept the boys happy but was supposed to hurt. But by now I just wanted to feel him inside me, feeling his pleasure as he had felt mine, accepting him, gripping him. I think I felt his jet of cum on my knotted sphincter even as the blunt, juice coated wedge of his glans pressed into me. I was as orgasmicaly relaxed as I have ever been. My overflowing fluids and probably his semen lubricated his forcedentrance and apart from a momentary uncomfortable expansion it felt nothing but wonderfully fulfilling. My wide stretched anus tingled as if it was on fire, not painfully, just an intense tingle. A wave of pleasure washed over me. I had a corner of the cushion in my mouth, biting, yelling into it. The tight grasp of my sphincter muscle could feel every pulsating jet, as he came deep in my ass, collapsing over me. He grunted in orgasmic ecstasy into my tangled hair. In a series of twitching thrusts, he forced the full length of his engorged shaft deep, so deep, into my ass. That brought tears to my eyes, pain and pleasure mingled in a mental firework show. He bucked and jerked on my back, groaning as he emptied himself for a second time. The waves of pleasure intensified, each pulse of semen down the impaling shaft set off coloured stars behind my eyes.

Still at last, he lay heavy on me, a comforting weight that I dreaded leaving me. His cock twitched sleeping deep inside me, and I playfully wriggled my ass, and drew a tired chuckle from him. He nibbled at my ear, and seemed as unwilling to move as I. He cooled, his hardness gradually softened, and shrank still gripped tightly by my body. I think I dozed off, awaking with a start as his diminished organ slipped easily free of me. I shivered, missing his warmth from my back.

"Sorry, sweet. It's late and we must clean up before heading back. There's a shower, and hot water." I was compliant, and did as he bid in a kind of waking dream. He carried me, so easily in his arms, and he washed me in the shower. Thoroughly. I tried to take him in my mouth at one point, but he gently resisted.

"Later". And I nodded agreeably.

I let him dress me, watching him dab ineffectively at the semen stains on my skirt. All I could see was that expression of adoration as he gazed upon my naked body once more. He was mine now… and I knew how to bend him to my will in the age old way that women have always had. What was that saying? 'Grab 'em by the balls and the body will follow'.

"You ok?" he asked, concern in his voice. I gave head a shake.

"Oh, yes. Everything's fine." I whispered back.

The End

Comments and suggestions, as always welcome and eagerly responded to. Feedback is what makes the effort worthwhile.

12