The Gathering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

They removed their clothes quickly, wasting no time because they were so hot. When they were down to their underwear they grabbed each other and kissed passionately. Kevin deftly removed Nancy's bra, which fell to the ground when they broke. Kathryn and I both expressed our admiration for her beauty by moaning softly and smiling at her. She had the most gorgeous round breasts I have ever seen. Kevin's hands covered them and squeezed them firmly. She moaned loudly. Kevin kneaded them as her hands went to his briefs and pulled. He released her breasts and allowed her to kneel down and remove his shorts. Again we gasped in admiration as Kevin's huge erection sprang out from its restraint. The rumors I had heard were true. At least 9". I couldn't believe the sudden urge I had to have it in my mouth. Almost as strong was my urge to guide it into Kathryn's waiting sex. What Kathryn thought of it, I don't know, but her eyes were drawn to it the whole time that Nancy pleasured him.

Nancy's mouth encircled the head of his cock and worked it down towards the base. Her hand clutched at his thick, hairy scrotum, rubbing his testicles to make him moan. All along she slid her mouth back and forth on his penis, making him buck his hips. We were wondering when he was going to burst, but Nancy stopped sucking him and drew her mouth slowly away, licking the underside of his glans as she did so. Then Nancy lay back onto the shag rug, spreading her legs to reveal the moist front of her panties. We could see the darkness of her pubic hair through them, especially where they were soaked. Kevin lay down and put his head between them, kissing her inner thighs, her tummy, the elastic, then he planted a big kiss on the front panel and she moaned, then he removed her underwear, sliding his hands over her ass as he did so. I was finally seeing her hot sex, the one I had dreamed of for so long. Her lips were already parted in her excitement and we could both see her inner pinkness. I leaned over and whispered to Kathryn.

"God she's so beautiful."

Kathryn turned her head to me. "I've never really thought about another woman's body until today. She's so beautiful. I can't believe I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

"I'm glad you're thinking about it." I told her and kissed her warmly just as Kevin was burying his face into Nancy's pelt.

Kevin licked his girlfriend deep inside her sex, stroking her clitoris with his thumb and fingering her tiny asshole with his finger. Nancy was bucking like mad when she exploded, showering his face with her cum. She was gasping his name, begging him to screw her. As Kevin mounted her my hand slipped down to Kat's hot steamy sex. Two of my fingers entered her as Kevin's cock penetrated Nancy's tight sex. He held himself above her with his strong, muscular arms. His pelvis moved back and forth firmly and aggressively as he screwed Nancy. Kathryn shifted her hips and moved against my hand as we watched Kevin's penis, long and hard and wet with Nancy's juices, sliding in and out of her wet, dark forest of hair. Her ass thrust against him and her small breasts shook every time his balls impacted with her anus. My cock grew hard against Kathryn's thigh while we watched them. Her hand came down to caress me as I thrust lightly against her flesh. I continued massaging her sex while my friends made love.

Kevin and Nancy moved to a crescendo of passion. Nancy climaxed under him, her small sex clasping his erection like a vice. Her moans and cries moved to a deep sensual purr. Kevin's balls tightened and his member burned inside Nancy's sex until, finally, he let out a howl of ecstasy and exploded inside of her. His hips and buttocks jerked with each spasm he felt and cum spurt out of his cock into his lover. He kept pumping into her as he continued coming. I could imagine his juice spurting out from the tip of that huge, beautiful cock, and hitting the walls of Nancy's vagina, filling her totally. They both must have been in heaven.

They stayed joined for a while, then slowly parted. Kevin's penis, even limp, was still an impressive sight. He lay next to Nancy and caressed her and kissed for a while. I had stopped masturbating Kathryn, as she had come when Kevin did, but her hips and thighs and sex were still quivering with passion. When she finally caught a breath, she gasped.

"That was beautiful." she managed to say. The rest of us smiled and I leaned over and kissed her. It was proving to be a night for fantasies coming true. If I was lucky, my deepest fantasy would rear its head before the night was done.

* * * * *

I fixed some drinks for everyone and passed them out. It felt strange walking around my apartment nude with more than Kathryn around, but I was getting used to it. Kevin was sitting back in one corner of the couch with Nancy sitting back between his legs and I sat at the other end with Kathryn nestled between mine. It seems modesty was no longer a concern for Kat.

We talked for a half-hour or so while we relaxed, then things began to heat up again when Nancy began talking about how beautiful Kathryn was and how wonderful it was to watch us making love. We both blushed and told them the same thing. Then Kathryn mentioned how beautiful she thought Nancy was and how she found it so strange that she was only beginning to think about being intimate with another woman. Nancy smiled and thanked Kathryn for the double compliment, then leaned forward and touched her cheek, turning her blushing face. Kathryn worked up her nerve again (she had kissed Nancy in the heat of passion before, but now she felt a little ill-at-ease) and tried to accept Nancy's warm mouth with pleasure. Their mouths touched lightly for a second, then Kathryn pressed more firmly. Their hands held each other's heads as the kiss grew deeper. Nancy began to press her chest against Kathryn's, so I moved out from behind my girl and let her fall back into the cushions. Nancy fell on top of her, hardly seeming a weight to Kat, and pressed her lovely breasts into my lover's own. Kevin slipped off the couch as Nancy moved completely between Kathryn's legs. The two women were suddenly lost in their own world and Kevin and I slipped away into our own.

As we watched Nancy moving back and forth against Kat, Kevin and I began pleasuring ourselves, stroking our cocks to hardness. I watched him squeezing himself up and down the full length of his member, admiring its tremendous size. In turn, he began watching me caress my own. Then our gazes drifted back to the women, who had begun exploring. Nancy's mouth moved down to where her hand had been kneading Kat's bosom. Her mouth opened and she clamped it down on the nipple, sucking and tugging at my lover's flesh. I began to beat myself faster. Nancy felt Kathryn's wet sex pressing against her stomach and her moans drove Nancy downward. She came to Kat's pubic hair, with its little notch of skin at the top, and began nuzzling it. The scent of sex began to fill the living room as Kathryn anticipated the touch of Nancy's mouth. Seconds later she felt Nancy's tiny, hot tongue drawing circles around her clitoris. Kat raised her hips against Kevin's girlfriend and felt the tongue drop down into her deep canal. Nancy's thumb moved to Kat's clitoris while her tongue slid up and down her slit. Occasionally she would dip down to stick it into the pucker of Kat's anus, roll it around, then slide it back into her sex. She bobbed her head up and down, licking faster and faster. She clasped Kathryn's hips and Kat clasped Nancy's head and held it between her legs. She was pumping rhythmically against her new lover.

Kevin and I were getting pretty far along now, stroking ourselves, when I relaxed my grip and reached slowly towards Kevin. He released his cock and I gently reached my hand out for it. I wrapped my fingers around it and began stroking up and down. It was so warm and firm in my hand. I was finally holding a man's cock in my grip and it was wonderful. Kevin lay back and let me stroke him full out. I reached over with my other hand and caressed his big balls. He spread his legs and began to pump his hips. I kept on beating him up and down and he moaned. The girls broke for a moment and watched just as I was positioning myself between his legs and lowering my mouth toward his cock. I anticipated the moment that I was to first taste a man's penis. I flicked my tongue along his testicles and they tightened. I drew my tongue up along the underside of his erection, going up and down, then drew it around the head. Finally, I opened my mouth and dropped in onto his cock. Kevin groaned deeply as I began to suck his member. I massaged his balls more firmly and he bucked, shoving his cock deeper into my mouth. It was so unreal, my fantasy coming true. His cock was like a part of me. It was such an experience and I don't think it could have been with a better person. I had always felt this act would have to be with a person I cared for, and there were few that I cared for as much as Nancy and Kevin.

We heard Kathryn's cries as she climaxed in Nancy's mouth. She pulled Nancy's face deep into her muff and cried out as she bucked. Then she collapsed, spent, in front of Nancy. I pulled my mouth from Kevin and he took the opportunity to stand up. He turned to face me and put his hand on my head and pulled it back towards his cock. It was still wet with my saliva and it slid back in easily and pleasantly. I grabbed his ass and began sucking on it passionately.

Kathryn had sat up and was cuddling with Nancy, exchanging soft kisses and exploring a little, when Nancy guided Kat's mouth towards her own breast. Kathryn opened her mouth in anticipation of a new experience and plunged it over Nancy's soft bosom. She groaned loudly and clutched Kat's head as they went back, my girlfriend falling between her legs. Kathryn had become very aggressive now and was ravaging Nancy's breasts, sucking hard on her nipples and biting them. Nancy was purring loudly and wrapped her legs around Kat. Once again they began gyrating together.

Kevin's hips thrust back and forth, pushing his cock deeper into my mouth. My hand wandered back from his balls toward his ass. I parted his cheeks and worked my finger up into his anus. He was hot inside and I could feel him tightening his muscle around me. I gave him more intense pleasure by shoving my finger in as far as I could, then he growled passionately and I felt his cock swell in my mouth. Mmmmm. He was so close.

I glanced over to see that Kathryn was lowering her face between Nancy's legs. I wondered how she had worked up the courage. She had a hard time just going down on me. But Kathryn nuzzled Nancy's pubic hair, taking in the scent of her partner's arousal, then gently licked her clitoris. She tried it again and, apparently liking it, she lowered her tongue into Nancy's delicate sex. The passion built from there and Nancy's purrs could be heard throughout the room. Kat grabbed her lover's bottom and squeezed and Nancy flew into an ecstatic frenzy as she came. She mewed as she exploded into an incredible orgasm, showering Kathryn's face with her juices. A glow of pure passion and caring filled the area around the couch. And that is what sent Kevin over the edge.

I fingered Kevin's anus deeper and squeezed his balls. He howled with pleasure and released his load. I slipped my hand from his balls and started pumping his cock as he climaxed. I let it slip from my mouth as the head of his dick swelled and exploded. I felt him pulsing in his ass and suddenly cum squirted out from the tip of his member and splattered on my face. The second spurt shot into my mouth and more and more of it came out, either into my mouth or on my face and chin. It was pure heaven to me, knowing I had made Kevin come. He continued to buck as the droplets ceased, though his anus still pulsed with pleasure. He finally relaxed and knelt down. Nancy got up from the couch and came over to me, presenting her sex for my administrations. Kevin stood up and dragged his spent body over to where Kathryn was and crashed beside her. He wrapped his arm around her and nuzzled her neck while I buried my semen-covered mouth and chin into Nancy's waiting sex. It looked like the evening was going to continue to be interesting and surprising.

* * * * *

Nancy groaned as I ate her burning, wet sex. I clutched her ass, kneaded her buttocks, and fingered her anus. She ground her pussy into my face. Kevin coaxed Kathryn to spread her legs. She sank down against the back of the couch and opened herself wide to his mouth and tongue, which he plunged into her. She grabbed his head and held it there as her already burning sex began to quiver. Kevin licked and fingered everything so hard and fast that she burst within just a few seconds, drawing our attention to them. Kevin coaxed Kat off the couch and on to her hands and knees, leaning her over the seat of the couch. Kevin began kissing, licking, and biting her ass. His tongue slid down the valley between her buttocks and stopped to explore her wet anus. He parted her buttocks and slid his tongue deep inside. Kathryn groaned and moved her hips. Kevin plunged fingers into my girlfriend's sex and pumped in and out of her. Kathryn's head was spinning from all the pleasure she was receiving that night.

Nancy pushed me back and straddled me. She moved her sex over my cock and began to lower herself onto it. I grasped her hips and helped lower her down. It was incredible feeling her tight vagina surrounding me. She began to move up and down while I reached up and massaged her bosoms. Then she lowered them so I could feast passionately on her soft fruit. Our gyrations became more intense. We were sweating so much from all our activity. I felt my cock growing and the pressure building inside my balls. I was going to burst within Nancy.

Kevin rubbed the head of his cock around Kat's ass. She felt it push partway inside her anus, just the head, and she moaned, but it was obvious that he was much too big for her ass and he withdrew. He slid it down another inch to her moist and heated sex and plunged it into her. Kathryn had never felt anything so big inside her before and she cried out in shock and pleasure. Kevin grasped her hips and began pumping her from behind, his balls stroking her clitoris. Kat felt the bomb ticking inside her sex.

I felt a twinge coming on as I started to lift Nancy off the ground. I clutched her buttocks as the moment began. I was starting to throb and Nancy was already pulsing. Her juices flowed down over my balls as she came and I began to erupt inside her. Semen spewed out of me and into her hot sex. She felt me spurting inside her, my seed mixing with Kevin's. She tightened her vagina around me during my final pulses and fell forward to thrust her mouth against mine. We kissed passionately as my cock grew limp inside her. I knew Kathryn and Kevin had to have been watching and I was desperately wondering what Kat was thinking about seeing me screw this beautiful young woman. Eventually Nancy slipped from me and we lay watching Kevin pump in and out of my girlfriend. It was a beautiful sight, seeing Kathryn pleasured by such an enormous cock. Her cries aroused my cock once again. I stirred to move over to them, but Nancy had beaten me and was already there, licking and kissing Kevin's ass. Her tongue danced over his balls and she was sucking them when I got there. I began kissing Kevin's ass as well, dropping my tongue to his anus. I licked around his hole, then pulled him open wider and slid my tongue up inside him. He moaned and pushed deeper into Kathryn. I slid a finger inside his bottom and began driving it in and out. Nancy gripped my cock and guided it towards Kevin's anus. I pulled my finger from him and held his hips. Nancy worked the head of my penis inside her boyfriend and I pushed forward. He ceased his thrusting until I was all the way inside his hot ass, then he renewed his assault on Kat's pussy. I helped him fuck my girlfriend, driving his dick into her mound while driving my dick inside him. It was incredible making love to my friend like this. He was so warm and wet inside and I felt pleasure building inside me. Nancy was fingering my ass and playing with my balls as I screwed Kevin. We all pumped together. Then Kevin stopped.

I pulled out of him and he moved away from Kathryn. She slipped away from the couch and collapsed on her back, smiling at me so passionately. As if she had been waiting for me to come back to her. She spread herself wide open to me and Nancy, after cleaning me thoroughly, guided me into my lover's sex. It was such a warmth of passion and love that I felt when I entered Kat's body that I grabbed her for a deep kiss as I began my thrusts. Oh, it was so good to be back inside her again. We ground together, moaning our passion to each other and going on about how wonderful our partners had been. Suddenly, I felt Nancy's fingers spreading my anus open. I felt the tip of Kevin's cock as it began to push up into me. I raised my ass to him and he plunged himself all the way inside my ass. I almost screamed at the sheer size of his erection inside me. He pumped in and out of me, giving me such incredible pleasure. I began to feel my own pleasure coming on and he seemed to be building himself. Nancy stuck her hand between me and Kathryn and started to stroke her stiff clitoris. Kathryn stroked Nancy's pussy in return, slipping fingers in and out of her sex. I let Kevin thrust me into Kat as he thrust his own cock into me. I felt him, so hard and hot inside my rectum. I felt so close to both my my friends. I know now that I could never have done it with anyone else, it had to be them. I began moaning.

"Oh God, Kathryn. God it feels so good. Oh, Kevin, fuck me. Make love to me. Oh!"

Kevin stiffened up and began thrusting deeper and more passionately. Kathryn began bucking against me as my cock and Nancy's hand made her come. Her lubricant spilled out all over my balls as she came and Nancy did the same as she came into Kathryn's hand. I felt my prostate contracting with Kevin's cock pressing against it inside my ass. Kevin could feel me pulsing inside as I bucked into my lover and started coming. What little semen I had left started shooting out of my cock and into Kathryn's love canal.

"Kath-ryn! I love you!" I screamed.

Kevin let go inside me and I felt warmth spreading throughout my rectum. His cum shot all around the walls inside my ass. He squeezed my hips as he came, his balls throbbing and his cock spurting. His eyes were closed as he came and there was a look of intense satisfaction on his face. It was the closest I have ever felt to anyone save Kathryn. When it was done, and every drop of semen was spent from Kevin's cock, we didn't want to part. It was quite some time before we did and when we did, we knew we were too tired for more and crawled into the bedroom and collapsed on the mattress and fell asleep.

* * * * *

I woke the next morning, Kathryn in my arms and Nancy in Kevin's. I staggered to the bathroom and started the shower. As I began to climb in, I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I looked around in I saw Kathryn. She smiled and tacitly followed me into the shower. We cleaned each other thoroughly and talked a lot about the night before. We were both aching from all the sex, but the experience had been incredible. She told me how close she felt to my friends, especially Nancy, and that she was very moved by the whole experience.

"The only thing is, I would never want any of it without you. After all that we did, the best part was having you back inside me."

I smiled and leaned in to her for a kiss. "That's exactly how I felt."

We finished our shower and dried each other off. Nancy and Kevin were up and we let them shower while Kathryn and I made breakfast. After a filling breakfast they had to go. We took a long time hugging and kissing good-bye. I told them both how much I loved them and they returned the sentiment about both of us. We all parted with the memories of an incredible experience and new feelings in our hearts. It was a night that Kathryn and I will always remember and long treasure. Hopefully they will come and visit us in our new home soon. I am sure we can find time to make another exciting and pleasurable weekend.

12