The Gentle Giant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mochakink
mochakink
483 Followers

"What are you saying Pix? I don't think I can take another anxiety attack."

I smiled at him. He was being impatient, something that was totally out of character for him. I knew that this was really a turning point for us.

"I mean that I want to be with you too. I want to wake up next to you or on top of you or in your arms everyday. I know that we're young and I don't care. I want us to be together for as long as it takes us to stop loving each other."

"Thank God. It was killing me trying to imagine my life without you."

We were two big idiots. I loved him and he loved me but he didn't want to tell me and I didn't want to tell him. I couldn't imagine my life without him and he was having panic attacks at the thought of us being apart.

"Well don't worry baby, you're stuck with me."

"You promise?"

"Yes my giant." We sealed the deal with a kiss and I couldn't have been more happy.

mochakink
mochakink
483 Followers