The Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I head into the shower and turn the water on, before coming back to coax you to join me. As I return you are already sitting up. I come over to help you get the rest of the way up. You take this opportunity to take me into your mouth. I had almost started to loose my erection, but feeling your lips encircling my cock brings me back up to full attention.

Your hands trace all around me, playing with my balls and around to my ass, pulling me into you. Your tongue works itself all around my cock and down to my balls. You pump my cock working a small bit of cum to the tip before you lick it away. I think back to the plane ride and think this is even better because I don't have to try and hide my pleasure. I stand there like a man and take it!

I feel on top of the world having this beautiful woman take me into her mouth and pleasuring me. Your mouth and hands have me to the edge quickly, as every moan you give with every drop you milk from me, causes me to lose what control I thought I had.

All too quickly you entice me past the point of no return. My cock erupts just as your lips part and start taking me in. Your hands squeeze my balls and pull me in, so that you can drain me completely. You continue to suck on my cock trying to milk out the last drop. Finally I come back to reality; my legs are shaking such that I do not understand why I haven't fallen. Slowly the sound of the shower intrudes into my thoughts. I sit down next to you so that we can recover a little, but you pop up and head to the shower.

I enjoy the view as the shower glass is clear. Watching you soap up is a sight that I can enjoy for a very long time. But then I come to my senses, as my legs have recovered their strength, and I join you. I tell you this way maybe we can make it to dinner to watch the sunset. We soap up each others body that we were just intimately familiar with. The warm water and your hands feels great running all over me. I enjoy getting more familiar with your body's curves and crevices.

All too soon we announce that we are clean and get out and towel each other off. I thoroughly inspect your body looking for that elusive bit of wetness. After too short a span of time, you are dry. Well almost dry, as I run my hand between your legs and feel your wetness as a finger easily slides between your lips. I bring my finger up and lick it clean, mmmm, desert for later on.

We dress casually and head out to dinner. It is a long commute I say, "Hope we don't hit any traffic!" A 4 minute walk later we are being seated on the patio, with a fantastic view of the sun. As our first coronas arrive the sun is just touching the water. We drink a toast to the beginning of a great week.

We order some appetizers' and catch up on our lives. Talking about a wide range of subjects from space to life in the cities we occupy. We eat way too much and drink a little to excess, but what the hell, we are on vacation. After we have filled ourselves, we take a walk on the beach to work off some of the excesses of dinner.

We stroll thru the soft sand struggling until we get to the waters edge where the water has caused it to be more compact and easier to walk on. We leave our shoes on the beach and walk barefoot enjoy the feeling of heat on top of the sand from the sun and the coolness that is just below the surface. We get lost in the conversation as we walk until we come to a pier where we turn around and head back.

The water is warm as it sometimes washes up and tickles our feet. As we make it back to our shoes, I suggest that we cannot let the first day in paradise fade away without a swim. You are a little unsure but my charm and the fact I have already stripped down to nothing, chases those thoughts away.

You lean on me as you remove your skirt. I help you remove your blouse and that which contains the twins, barely. We walk into the water, slightly chilled until our bodies adjust. The water is only up to my shoulders in this area of the lagoon. You swim around me enjoying the feeling of openness and sea water touching your every part without the hindrance of clothing. I point out the floating docks that the resort has anchored off shore and we swim out to one. There is no moon out tonight but your body glows as you disturb the bio luminous creatures in the water with every stroke. I help you up onto the floating 8' by 8' dock. Climbing up myself proves a little more difficult, as I fall back in. The next attempt is easier as I find the ladder on the other side.

We lay there next to each other breathless from the swim out. There are no real lights on this side of the island and with no moon; it looks like the sky has billions of stars in it. More then can be seen in most of the states due to either light or air pollution. We lay there absorbing it all. The slight rocking of the dock, the cool breeze and the light show above us, we couldn't have planned this any more perfect to the end of a great first day. We spot a satellite arching across the night sky. Then a few meteors add some brilliant, if brief, color to the sky as they burn up on entry. We both wonder what will the next few days bring...as it has been a very nice first day.

12