The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,526 Followers

Picking up the phone I called and ordered my food and when asked if I needed anything else I told the girl on the phone to send a man up with the food in case I wanted to give him a tip. I'm thinking it wasn't the first time someone had said that to her. Why I waited I turned on the TV and the porn was still playing. I knew now that it was supposed to be. I found a channel with a hot tan man standing in front of a blond woman receiving a very wet and deep blowjob. It amazing how deep she took him and how messy she got. I found my hand in my robe a few minutes later swirling around my clit when the knock sounded. I jumped, fumbled with the remote and collected myself before getting up to answer it.

It was my food and the same man that had showed me to my room. Ruggedly handsome with dark mysterious eyes, tall and well built. I let him in and he put my food down on the table for me.

"Will there be anything else?" he asked.

I looked at my food on the table, felt my moist vagina between my legs and acted on impulse. "I think I might need some more 'salad dressing'." I said walking up to him really close.

"Sure, I'll bring it up immediately," he said turning to leave.

I grabbed his arm and turned him back to me. Biting my lip I said, "I believe you already brought it with you."

He caught on quickly as my hands found his hard chest and ran down to his belt. I unfastened it, popped the button, unzipped the zipper and his black slacks fell to the floor. Falling on my knees I bit his growing shaft through his underwear gently, and then tugged his jockeys down to his knees. His shaft was growing quickly, bouncing to his heart rate and becoming larger right at eye level. I reached out and took his shaft and stroked him to full strength. He had impressive girth but not much longer than Rod, maybe even a tiny bit shorter. I continued to stroke and admire the tool in my hand for about a minute before taking his head in my mouth and sucking hard.

He moaned, placing his hands on his hips and pushing towards me. I took more of his shaft in my mouth and tired to copy the woman on the TV I had seen moments before. Luckily he wasn't that long and I got all off his shaft in my mouth until my nose was up against his lower tummy. I made a guttural sound with my throat vibrating his shaft and head and he moaned again. He kept his hair trimmed very short so nothing got in my way or tickled my nose. Instead of swallowing my spit and his pre-cum I let it accumulate in my mouth so I could add it to his shaft. Using my hands and mouth I twisted and stroked his shaft while sucking his head. I used the spit and pre-cum that was quickly oozing out now, for lube and treated him to a very messy wet blowjob.

My pussy was becoming wetter with each passing minute I sucked him and I ignored the throb in my ass, concentrating on making him cum and the sensation in my body. I imitated the porn star I had seen to the best of my ability and it must have been good for him because he warned me he was going to cum after only five or six minutes. I didn't stop, just letting him ejaculate in my mouth a surprising amount of hot thick cum. I'd swallowed Rods loads before; it didn't really bug me so that's what I did to the load in my mouth. After swallowing I stood back up and thanked him for the extra dressing. He had a shocked look like he didn't expect me to do what I just did. He pulled up his pants, hesitated again and then left my room without saying anything at all.

I giggled to myself, ate my dinner and fell soundly asleep in a very comfortable bed. I was certainly getting my fill of cock and it was overdue.

Chapter 2

I woke up early, needing to use the bathroom. Walking hurt my sore bum and using the facilities hurt even worse. Damn, at the time the anal sex didn't seem to bug me, it must have been all the clit play I was getting but now I was sore. That hole definitely needed a break today. My mind raced with thoughts of what happened yesterday and my conversation with Rod. I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't. I had slept naked and now just had my comfy robe on. I picked up my agenda and looked at the days events while lying in bed with a pillow propping my head up.

Looks like I had just one appointment today as well, around the same time as yesterday. The room was different and so were the guys. Dirk, Peter, and Joe this time around. I knew I was going to have to lay down the law and tell them my ass was off limits today. I just hoped they listened. The large meal I had last night had me satisfied still so I decided to skip breakfast and wander around the spa in my robe. I left my room and walked to the main lobby and large center section of the spa where the themed rooms were.

I found the room I was scheduled for. It was themed around a doctor's office. I could just imagine the three doctors examining me with my legs up sitting lying back on a doctor's bench with my legs in the stirrups. I was sure he three hot doctors would take good care of me. My mind was wandering as I was looking through the small window on the door and jumped when I heard the voice behind me.

"You're way early, anxious or nervous?" the voice asked.

I turned around quickly and had too look up at the handsome man standing there. He was tall, wide and smoking hot.

"Neither really, I just had some time and was just wandering around. I'm Emily."

"Yes, I know Mrs. Evans; word has traveled fast about you around here. My name is Peter; you have an appointment with me later."

"Oh, right..." I stammered turning red.

"Would you like a tour of the rooms?" he offered.

"Sure, Peter that would be great."

He held out his arm and I laced mine through his and we began the tour. "You've already seen the garage so we can start with oval office."

"Oval office?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's kind of a power trip for people.. Mostly for men, they get to be the president for a while and let's just say the secretaries do more than take notes."

I giggled and he held the door open for me. It was just like the movies I had seen of the inside of the oval office. Desk, couches, carpet, presidential seal and all.

"Some women enjoy it too; I guess being the most powerful person in the world gets people off easier."

I just smiled and walked around the oval room and then he showed me others. A jungle room where it was a Tarzan and Jane idea. Workout room with bench and weights. A normal looking office with a boss's desk and plenty of room to fit underneath it for a blowjob. A school class room for a naughty teacher and student romp. Just a normal bedroom, or kitchen room were available. Smaller rooms with hot tubs, showers and tubs for water fun as well..

It got more interesting when he showed me the bondage rooms.. Places to be tied up, whipped, spanked, hot wax, you name it they had it. It was crazy. I wasn't into that stuff and didn't think Rod would have considered a room like that. None of the rooms were being used at the time. It looked like most everyone liked to sleep in and have their appointments later in the day. The tour ended and I thanked Peter and told him I'd see him later.

I worked out in their gym, showered, had breakfast and sat around in my room until my appointment. My ass was feeling better but still sore. I flipped through the porn on the TV before heading down to the 'doctor's office'. The hot porn had the effect I expected and I got aroused and wet quickly. I was looking forward to another hot session with three studs. It would be like my birthday, opening presents to see what I got when the men took their clothes off for me. I played a little with my enhanced breasts and grinded my clit a little watching the porn, then left my room in my robe for the appointment.

The spa was much busier when I walked through it. Many other people with robes on were heading to their appointments. I saw first hand what the guys had said about the cliental, most of the people in robes were older, both male and female. I was quite the rarity around here.

I opened the door to the fake doctor's office and entered a small waiting room. A blond haired blue eyed hunk was sitting behind a desk and I went up to him.

"Mrs. Evans here for my appointment," I said.

Right on time Mrs. Evans. Let me see if the doctor is ready for you."

He got up and disappeared behind a wall. I had to smile at him staying in character as he did. He came back quickly.

"Right this way Mrs. Evans," he motioned with his arm. I waked towards him and around the corner. "My name is Dirk, I'm Dr. Peter's assistant," Dirk said leading me to door.

He opened it and it was just what I expected. Work bench with stirrups and all.

"If you would please remove your robe and get into position, the doctor will be in in a moment," Dirk said leaving the room again.

I giggled and did as he said. The bench was heated like the garage chair and I waited with my feet up butt naked for the door to open again. The anticipation had me aroused and wet. The room looked just like a doctor's office, except in place of the normal instruments were adult toys again. I could tell they were teasing me because it took a good five minutes before the door opened again.

"Sorry for the wait Mrs. Evans. I'm Doctor Peter, you've met Dirk, and this is my other assistant Joe.

Joe had thick dark hair cut short, and was Latino with dark eyes and olive skin. He nodded at me and all three of them were checking out my body in this odd position. I smiled at them. Peter sat on a stool and wheeled it right up to my body to 'examine' me.

"So was there a specific problem or is this just an annual exam?" he asked.

"Well, my ass is a little sore from yesterday, it got pounded pretty hard," I giggled.

"I see, well we might have something to help with that," he said.

His hands were really warm and I felt him place his fingers on my legs and slide them forward to my lips. He spread me open with his thumb and index finger and asked Dirk to hand him an instrument. I heard Dirk apply some lube to something and seconds later a large warm rubber toy entered my vagina. I moaned and arched my back as the toy continued in deep.

"It seems your vagina isn't sore," Peter said.

"Oh, no it's just perfect thanks," I returned.

He slid the toy in and out a few times and spoke again. "My assistants are going to check your breasts now while I continue to examine you."

I just smiled as Dirk and Joe came to both sides of me and started checking my breasts with their mouths. Peter continued sliding the toy in deep and out again. My nipples were treated to nibbling, licking and sucking. It felt wonderful, and even better when Peter held the toy as far in as he could and started examining my clit with his tongue and mouth. I was on the verge of an orgasm within minutes from all the attention. My ass still throbbed a fraction but the pleasure was much better. I got a little nervous when I felt Peter's finger on my sore bum. He was spreading something warm on to my sore opening. It was strange but slowly the throbbing disappeared and my little asshole felt almost numb from the ointment he placed on it. He waited a few minutes while still eating me and moving the toy in and out.

Then I felt his finger probing around my ass again. I felt him penetrate it with the tip of his finger but expecting pain, I felt none. I knew he was entering me but it didn't hurt. The assistants were still feasting on my breasts and rubbing my arms, shoulders, stomach and legs.

"How does that feel, Mrs. Evans?" Peter asked.

"Good actually, what did you do?" I asked referring to my ass.

"It's called Anal Ease, kind of a numbing agent to alleviate the discomfort," he said.

"It's nice."

As I spoke he pushed more of his finger inside of my ass. It was nice! Combined with his clit play and the large dildo shoved up my pussy I came in seconds. I screamed as my climax peaked and I convulsed on the toy as Peter's quick tongue teased my clit. My ass grabbed and tugged at his finger but only added to the pleasure. They let me spasm and scream until I relaxed and went limp.

"You are very healthy Mrs. Evans, a model patient. There are a few more tests I would like to run and then my assistants would like to practice on a live patient as well. Is that okay Mrs. Evans?"

"Ahuh," I breathed out between ragged breaths.

I felt his finger and the toy leave my body. My eyes were glassy and blurry but I didn't miss them beginning to remove their doctor jackets and start removing their clothing. I think being hung well came with the job or something because the three of them were larger than Rod. None of them matched Ryan's cock from yesterday but each specimen was wide and long.

I watched between my legs as Peter finished undressing and walked towards me with his cock in his hand. He rubbed it up and down my wet slit and slid it in. I moaned loud as his bulbous head spread me wide and continued deep inside my body.

"This instrument checks deep inside your vagina for any problems," he said shoving his cock in roughly. "It takes some time to get a reading so bear with me."

Oh shit I was definitely bearing with him. It felt incredible. I reached up and took both Dirk and Joe's cocks in my hand and began to stroke them while Peter slammed his instrument in and deep.

"I'll make sure your assistants equipment is in working order for their lesson," I said without giggling.

"Very good idea, Mrs. Evans."

I kept stroking Dirk, but pulled Joe forward to my face and turned my head to take him in my mouth. He moaned loudly as I sucked his head and took him as deep as I could. He started moving in, fucking my face with his wide rod. Peter was going nuts down in my pussy. My legs shook in the stirrups and he started squeezing my clit as he drove his tool deep with each thrust.

"Almost have a reading Mrs. Evans. How are you doing?" he asked.

"Ahhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm," was all I could muster with the cock in my mouth.

He suddenly stopped and pulled his hard cock from my body. I thought he was going to cum on me but instead he was just looking into my wide open pussy.

"Looks good inside, very healthy," he said. "Now I need to check your anus for any problems as well."

I was about to complain and tell him no but Joe held my head on his cock and rammed it deep into my throat. I felt lots of lube suddenly on my numb ass and figured I'd let him try since it wasn't hurting anymore.

"Okay, here we go Mrs. Evans. Please alert me of any discomfort," the doctor said.

He was going right to it! No toys, no fingers, just his hard cock right off the bat. My eyes were wide and looking down as he added lube to his hard purple head. Joe was still fucking my mouth and I limply stroked Dirk.. I felt Peter's large head begin to penetrate my tight ass. The Anal Ease was working miracles. It didn't even hurt, and felt better than yesterday. He was in and still going deeper. I felt his hard warm shaft plunge into my ass and fill me up with pleasure. He worked my clit and held his hot instrument deep inside of me.

"Very nice Mrs. Evans, you have a very healthy anal cavity."

He no sooner said that when he pulled out and thrust back in without a pause. I moaned on the cock in my mouth while Dirk played with my tits. He wasn't getting the attention he wanted and grabbed my head away from Joe and fed me his cock instead. He was wider than Joe but shorter. I found Joe's cock with my hand, so I could keep him satisfied as Dirk proceeded to fuck my mouth.. My clit was tingling and the cock in my ass felt wonderful.

"You're doing excellent Mrs. Evans. I almost have a reading again. I'm going to deposit a special serum just incase the reading is disrupted."

I knew exactly what he meant. He was going to cum in my ass. That would be new. I looked forward to the experience. He pounded away for a few more minutes in silence. I felt his cock widen and he said he was going to commence the serum application. His cock exploded inside of me, filling my ass with hot cum. I heard him moan and his movement stopped from sliding and became a convulsion inside of me during his ejaculation. I came with him for the second time during this appointment. It was different than with the toy and the clit play. it emulated from my ass and I think I had just had my first anal orgasm.

He finished up and said, "That should do it. The serum will keep you healthy. Now I believe it is my assistants turn."

He removed his hard shaft from my quivering ass. It felt like it was wide open and very wet. Both Dirk and Joe left me and moved to my lower half. The doctor moved out of their way and they started their exam. Peter's cock slowly went limp as he watched his assistants work. They took turns eating my pussy and playing with the cum in my ass with their fingers.

After awhile of this the doctor spoke up, "Okay, I think Mrs. Evans is ready for the last exam. This exam uses two instruments at the same time. It checks both your anal cavity and vaginal for additional problems not seen on an individual scan."

Oh shit, he meant double penetration! I didn't know if I was ready for that. I knew I was curious and wanted to try it someday but after how sore I was yesterday I was very hesitant to do it so soon after. They didn't let me complain. The doctor lifted my back and sat me upright so Dirk could sit behind me. He scooted down and lifted me right up on him with ease. Once I was on his lap he grabbed his hard shaft and found my ass with his head. It went in easy all the way to his balls. I screamed in pleasure as the cock rushed in deep.

"Okay very nice, that's the first instrument now if you will Joe," the doctor said.

I looked up as Joe approached. I felt his hard head press against my vagina and slowly ease in over Dirk's cock below. Holy shit it was tight! I couldn't believe my body adjusted to it but he got his cock all the way in and I was being double fucked for the first time ever! Neither of them moved for a while. Dr. Peter checked if I was okay. I nodded I was because I couldn't speak. My heart wanted to jump out of my chest and my breathing was out of control. The two large cocks in my body had me speechless. Soon after I nodded Joe slowly withdrew his instrument and slid it back in. It felt really good in my pussy with the large cock in my ass. The problem came when Dirk started trying to move his shaft in my ass. The Anal Ease seemed to be wearing off and my ass began to burn and throb.

"Oh shit, it's too much! Please hurry!" I voiced.

"They need just a few more minutes to get a reading Mrs. Evans," the doctor said.

Fuck! It was getting worse the harder Dirk tried to thrust with his cock. My pussy was okay and Joe was really going after it but my ass was on fire.

"Please stop! I can't take any more!" I struggled to say.

"Okay Mrs. Evans, I think they have what they need."

Joe pulled out first and then Dirk quickly lifted me off of his shaft. My ass welcomed the emptiness but still throbbed and burned. Dirk moved out from under me and stood up off the cushion bench. Both assistants stood on either side of me stroking their instruments. The doctor explained they were going to give me an ointment for my breasts to keep them firm and healthy. My ass hurt and I didn't respond very well.. My eyes were closed but I opened them as I felt the first splatter of cum hit my right breast. It was Joe, he covered my right side well, bucking and swearing as he applied his ointment. Dirk wasn't far behind and he put out even more adding to Joe's load and covering the other breast and ribs.

I rubbed the spunk around my chest and into my skin as the doctor ordered. Gingerly I stood up off the bench and Peter helped me with my robe. They all looked concerned. I assured them I would be fine. I just needed some time in my hot tub. I don't know if they believed me, as I left I heard them talking about getting fired as the door closed behind me.

jasliz
jasliz
3,526 Followers