The Gift Ch. 08

Story Info
Can orgasms cure blindness?
4.8k words
4.38
29.5k
11
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers

Chapter 8: November

Note: This story is the continuation of The Gift so it will be easier to follow if you read that one first.

My sister Jane works with the blind, she helps people that lose their sight adjust as well as helping those that never were able to see. She is very proud of her work and she counts many of those she has helped as some of her closest friends.

One of these friends is a 27-year-old woman named Mary. Mary had mysteriously lost her sight at the age of 13 and had developed a lot of anger about it. Jane had spent the four years working with Mary and had finally gotten her to open up a little.

When November came Jane was planning to take a month off from all of her patients, but she didn't think that she could leave Mary by herself for that long. When she showed up at the house she seemed depressed.

"What's the matter Jane?" Jeff asked.

"Jeff, I know that I agreed to do this, and all, but I didn't realize at the time what a huge impact it would have on my friend Mary, she's really making progress, but taking a month off could make her worse than ever. So I am regrettably going to have to back out before we even get started." Jane said.

"I see. Well if that's what you feel you have to do then I won't protest. Spending a month with you would be fun, but I don't want to be responsible for all your hard work going down the drain." Jeff said.

"Thanks for understanding, I'm really making progress with Mary, and I can't leave her now, no matter how much I want to spend a month with you." Jane said.

"Let me ask you something, is Mary married or is she involved with anyone?" Jeff asked.

"No, she's single." Jane said.

"Does she have the same needs that all women do?" Jeff asked.

"Of course, she's blind, but she's still a woman." Jane said.

"Is she looking for companionship on a physical level?" Jeff asked.

"She's just getting to the point where we can think about trying to get her a date, and from what she tells me she's a virgin, why?" Jane asked.

"This is just an idea, but what would you say to inviting Mary to join us here this month? You could continue your work with her, and she could gain some valuable knowledge about sex, and you would be free to be here all month doing what it seems that you want to do." Jeff said.

"You'd really bring her here for the month and have her be a part of our sexual experiences?" Jane asked.

"Like I said, it's just an idea. If you thought it would work it would solve all of our problems at once. Do you think she'd go for it, and would you be willing to do it that way?" Jeff asked.

"Actually, I think she might go for it. As for me, I definitely would, Mary is the first girl that has made me even consider going lesbian." Jane said.

"Great, so you're up for it, and you think she might go for it. Let's go ask her and find out for sure." Jeff said.

"Okay, let's go." Jane said with a smile on her face.

We drove over to Mary's house and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Mary asked.

"It's me Jane." Jane said.

The door opened and there stood an attractive red head with a great body and nice big all natural DD breasts.

"Is somebody with you?" Mary asked.

"Yes, Mary, I'd like you to meet my sister Rebecca and my brother in law Jeff." Jane said.

"Nice to meet you." Mary said.

"Nice to meet you." Jeff and I said together.

"So Jane, what brings you here?" Mary asked.

"Mary, you know how I was telling you about that month that I had an opportunity to spend doing something incredible?" Jane asked.

"Yes." Mary said.

"Well this is him. I have the opportunity to spend the next month having sex with my sister's husband." Jane said.

"Does she know about this?" Mary asked.

"It was my idea." I said.

"Sounds like you have a hell of a family, what's this got to do with me?" Mary asked.

"Jane told us how important your work together is and we don't want to disrupt that any more than we have to. She also told us that you were hoping to become more adventurous soon and we thought that maybe you might like a refresher course on sex ed. before you went looking for a relationship." Jeff said.

"Jane, is he saying what I think he's saying?" Mary asked.

"If you think he's inviting you to join us for a month of sexual experimentation then yes, he's saying what you think he's saying. What do you think?" Jane asked.

"What do I think? I think that I need to pack some stuff so we can get started." Mary said.

Jane helped Mary pack a small bag and then we got in the car. Jane and Mary sat in the backseat. I could see in the mirror that Mary looked a little scared.

"So Mary, since we don't know that much about your sexual history, have you ever had sex before?" I asked.

"Just with myself." Mary said.

"That's surprising, a pretty young woman like you, I'd have bet that you'd have had lots of boyfriends." I said.

"I've kind of been keeping people from getting too close for a long time. Jane has really helped me get over that." Mary said.

"Well don't worry Mary we'll make sure that you get a top notch sexual education so that when you do go out searching for a relationship you'll be fully prepared for the physical side." Jeff said.

We got home and went inside. All three of us girls were noticeably nervous, but as always Jeff was taking things nice and smooth.

"Okay ladies; let's start things slowly by kissing for awhile. Don't worry about who you end up with we're going to switch so everybody kisses everybody eventually." Jeff said.

"You want Jane to kiss her sister?" Mary asked.

"Mary honey, by the time this month is over she'll have done a lot more than kiss me." I said.

"Okay, if you're cool with it, I'm cool with it. Who do I start with?" Mary asked.

"Why don't you pick what order we go in?" Jane suggested.

"Okay, then I'll start with Rebecca." Mary said.

We paired off and Jeff started kissing Jane as I started kissing Mary. She was a pretty good kisser for a woman that had never even been in a steady relationship. After a few minutes we switched so that Mary was kissing Jane and I was kissing Jeff, it was kind of fun sitting on the couch making out like that, it was like we were back in high school for a few minutes. Then we graduated and I kissed Jane as I watched Jeff kiss Mary out of the corner of my eye.

"Well, I'd say that was a good way to get things started. What do you say we get to know one another's bodies a little better? Everyone please take off all of your clothes." Jeff said.

We all got undressed and for a moment we all just stood there naked looking at one another, Mary had her head hanging.

"Mary, aren't you going to check us out?" Jeff asked.

"How can I see you, I'm blind remember?" Mary said angrily and starting to cry.

"You of all people should know that you don't have to have sight to see." Jeff said.

"Oh great, more of that philosophical crap." Mary said.

"This is not crap. You still have your other senses don't you? You can still hear, smell, taste, and touch right?" Jeff asked.

"Of course I can." Mary said.

"Then use the senses you do have to get a good close look at us. Listen to our breathing, our heartbeats, and our voices. Smell anywhere you want to, but be prepared for a few smells that aren't necessarily pleasant. Taste us, you have already tasted our mouths, taste other parts that you find interesting. Lastly touch us. Let your hands explore our bodies, build an image in your head using what your other senses tell you and you don't need sight. Just don't give up because your eyes don't function, there are other ways to see." Jeff said.

"Okay, I'll try it." Mary said.

Mary started "seeing" me first. She felt every inch of my body from the hair on top of my head to the little gaps between my toes and everywhere in between. She slid two fingers into my pussy and then licked them to taste my juices. She pressed her ear to my chest and listened to my heart. I don't think anyone has ever been more thorough in completely exploring my body, and I was only the first.

After me she moved to Jane and explored her even more thoroughly than she had me. Then she moved on to Jeff. She took her time with him making sure to get a good taste of his cock and his balls as well as thoroughly exploring the rest of his body.

"There, can you picture what we look like in your head now?" Jeff asked.

"Yes, I see all three of you quite clearly now, it's wonderful." Mary said.

"Now that your senses are warmed up let's give them a whole series of new sensations to process." Jeff said.

"That sounds good to me. I'm ready for anything." Mary said.

"Good, that's very good. Let's start with three mouths working on your three most prominent sexual features." Jeff said.

He laid her back on the center of the couch and got on his knees between her legs. He motioned for Jane and me to take up positions on either side of her on the couch. Jane and I knew what our role was going to be so we both lowered our heads to one of her breasts.

Using both hands to support and massage her breasts Jane and I each licked, nibbled, kissed, and suckled every inch of Mary's breasts and her pointed pink nipples.

Jeff started by massaging Mary's inner thighs as he kissed her lower belly and her upper thighs. Mary had a very thick full bush, but Jeff wasn't going to take the time to shave it just yet so he lowered his mouth to her pussy and began to work his magic.

The room was full of the sounds of three mouths sucking and slurping away at Mary's body and the resulting moans coming from Mary.

Mary had an orgasm quickly and from the way her body spasmed and shook it was a very powerful one. Of course we didn't let up after just one orgasm; we kept working and brought her to a second orgasm a few minutes later.

Jane and I both wanted a chance to taste Mary's pussy so Jeff and I traded places and I worked my tongue on her pussy until she reached a third orgasm, then Jane brought her to a fourth. We'd been home for a little over an hour and already Mary had experienced four thunderous orgasms.

"Oh my god, I can't believe how incredible that was." Mary said.

"Yes, and that was just the first hour, just remember, this thing lasts all month." I said.

"Will you please fuck me now Jeff?" Mary asked.

"I'd be delighted to." Jeff said.

"Don't you think we should ease her into things with a dildo first?" I asked.

"I suppose that would be a good idea, I'd hate to hurt her during her first time and leave her with a bad impression of sex." Jeff said.

"So you aren't going to fuck me now?" Mary asked.

"I would love to, really I would, but if you were to try to take a cock like mine right now it would hurt like hell. It would be better for you if we start you off with something smaller to get you warmed up." Jeff said.

"So what have you got in mind?" Mary asked.

"How about a nice strap on dildo? It's just like a real dick only it's smaller than Jeff's and it will allow me to fuck you while Jeff fucks Jane." I said.

"Okay." Mary said.

We moved to the bedroom and I dug out the smallest strap on that I could find. It was a six incher that I usually used on Jeff's ass. I lubed it up really good and used my fingers to try to stretch Mary's pussy a little to get things started.

Mary and Jane lay back on the bed side by side, and as I eased the dildo into Mary's virgin pussy Jeff was easing his cock into Jane's pussy for the first time. We both started slowly, trying not to hurt our partners, but as their juices started flowing and things started to stretch out Jeff and I were able to increase the speed and force of our thrusts.

We kept in perfect rhythm with each other; from the side you would have thought we were connected we were moving in such perfect unison. Mary had never had sex before and it had been a long time for Jane so their moans and panting were incredible. They both begged to be fucked harder and faster as their bodies writhed with wave after wave of pleasure.

Mary it turned out was an orgasm machine. Even with my smallest dildo inside her she had three orgasms before Jeff had brought Jane to one, but when Jane did cum she let out a primal scream.

"It sounds like you opened her up pretty good, but I think Jane should take a turn using the strap on dildo on her before I get in there just to make sure she's ready." Jeff said.

Jane and I traded places. It was an odd experience looking up into the face of my husband as he fucked me. Oh sure I'd had sex with him a lot since this gift had started, but he seemed more like a random lover than the man that I'd married. It was very arousing. I was able to forget all of his old tricks for giving me pleasure and they all seemed brand new, and it drove me wild. It was also very odd looking to the right of Jeff and seeing my sister using a strap on dildo to fuck one of the blind women that she helped. My orgasm was so intense that I screamed.

"Wow, Jeff has fucked both of you to the point of screaming, I can't wait to try his cock for myself. Is it time?" Mary asked.

"Yes, it's time." Jeff said.

Jane and I decided to lick the cum from one another's pussies while Jeff fucked Mary. If it had just been the two of us in the room you would have heard a very sloppy suck and slurp job by two very horny women.

We were drowned out however as Mary let out an almost constant moan of pleasure as Jeff brought her teasingly close to orgasm five times before he finally took her over the edge, burying his cock into her and filling her with his cum. Mary's scream was so intense that I had to plug my ear on the side that was facing her.

"Do you hear that, every dog in the neighborhood is barking. That was some scream." Jeff said.

"That was some fuck." Mary said.

"I do what I can." Jeff said smugly.

"Jeff baby, I've always loved anal sex, will you ram my rear?" Jane asked.

"You love anal? I might have married the wrong sister." Jeff said.

"Watch it, or I'll get you castrated for your next birthday." I said.

"Ouch. You know I'm kidding baby." Jeff said kissing me.

"So Rebecca, do I get you while they do anal?" Mary asked.

"Yep, how do you want me? I can do the strap on, you can use it on me, we could 69, what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Well I haven't licked any pussy yet, I think I want to try that." Mary said.

"Okay, if you want me to lick yours at the same time stay right like you are and I'll mount you in a 69." I said.

"Okay." Mary said.

Jeff fucked Jane's ass as Mary and I 69'd. For a woman that couldn't see and was just learning about sex, Mary sure could lick pussy. She had no trouble bringing me to orgasm with her tongue.

Jane was loving the pounding that Jeff was giving her ass so much that Mary and I each took a turn of our own having Jeff fuck us in the ass.

When we were done Mary was rubbing her ass to dull the burning.

"My poor ass is going to be on fire for days, but it was incredible, definitely worth it." Mary said.

"Well I'm always happy to get a little anal from a beautiful woman and today I've been treated to three lovely asses." Jeff said.

"But don't think for one minute that Jeff is one of those selfish men that wants anal but won't give anything up for it. He will willingly let you use a strap on dildo on his ass if you want." I said.

"Really?" Jane asked.

"Sure, how fair would it be for me to fuck you in the ass and deny you the pleasure of fucking me in the ass." Jeff said.

"Well, I want to try that, I just wish I could see it." Mary said.

"Oh, I think you will, I often close my eyes and feel the sensations, it's almost like I really have a dick and I can really feel what I'm doing to him, it's great." I said.

Mary took her turn first. She had Jeff on his hands and knees so she could grab onto his hips and really slam it into him.

"Oh God, I can see it, I can see it!" Mary yelled as she fucked him.

"How does it feel?" Jane asked.

"It feels incredible; it actually feels like I have a real cock, I swear that I can feel the head of my cock moving in and out of his ass." Mary said.

After Mary had fucked Jeff's ass for awhile Jane took her turn. Jane had Jeff lying on his back at the edge of the bed so she could see his face and stroke his cock as she fucked him.

"That's it Jeff, cum for me, cum all over yourself." Jane said.

A huge spout of cum erupted from Jeff's cock and splattered all over his stomach and chest. Jane and I slurped it up.

"Okay, what's next ladies?" I asked.

"Aren't you going to take a turn?" Mary asked.

"I don't need to, I've already done it a lot, it was the first time that you two got to do it." I said.

"But I was hoping to hear you have anal sex with your husband." Mary said.

"Yeah, come on sis, pound his ass." Jane said.

"What do you think Jeff, can you handle another pounding?" I asked.

"Sure, as long as you use the little one." Jeff said.

I got really into pounding my husband's ass with a dildo in front of one of my sisters and the blind woman that she was helping. Eventually Jeff's cock spurted cum onto his stomach and Mary and Jane licked it off of him.

"Well, I don't know about you ladies, but I'm all hot and sweaty, I need a shower to cool off and then something to eat." Jeff said.

"Sounds good." Jane said.

The four of us went into our spacious master shower and turned on the water. It felt so good, but even the water didn't compare to what happened next.

"What do you ladies say to helping each other get clean?" Jeff asked.

"That sounds fun." Mary said.

She started lathering Jeff's body and Jane started lathering my body. When Jane got behind me I bent over and she knelt down and started licking my pussy from behind. I looked over and saw Mary taking Jeff's cock into her mouth.

When I reached orgasm I yanked so hard on the handle on the wall that I ripped it right out of the wall.

"Jesus sis, that was great, you've got to let me try to return the favor." I said.

"That's exactly what I had in mind." Jane said.

I got on my knees and she bent over and I started licking her from behind just as she had done to me.

Jeff had been enjoying Mary's mouth, but he had stood her up and bent her over so he could enter her pussy from behind. He was fucking her far too slowly for her liking.

"Harder, fuck me harder." Mary said.

Jeff began fucking her harder and faster. It got to the point where they had to move to their knees because they couldn't keep their footing on the slick shower floor.

"Oh yes... oh yes... that's it... fuck me." Mary said.

Just as I was bringing Jane to her orgasm Jeff and Mary exploded together.

"Rebecca, you can do that to me any time you want, but I'd rather have what she's having." Jane said.

"You and me both." I said.

"Holy shit. That was great. For a second there while I was mid orgasm I swear I could see. There's a glass shower wall a few feet in front of me and light blue cabinets beyond that." Mary said.

"That's right. Did one of you describe the bathroom for her?" Jeff asked.

"Not me." I said.

"Me neither." Jane said.

"I didn't either; maybe you did actually see it." Jeff said.

"Well it was mid orgasm so let's bring me to another one real quick and see if I see anything else." Mary said.

"Well, I'm still hard inside you so I'd be more than happy to fuck you again." Jeff said.

"Then get to it." Mary said.

Jeff started fucking Mary again.

"Let's add to the intensity of her sensations. You poke your head under there and lick her clit as Jeff fucks her and I'll suck her nipples." I said.

"Mary, we're going to give you an incredible orgasm." Jane said.

The three of us did our very best to stimulate Mary to the limit before she had her orgasm.

"Oh god... oh god... here it comes." Mary said.

zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers
12