The Gift Ch. 11

Story Info
Jeff shows Rebecca's sister Kelly just how beautiful she is.
6.9k words
4.41
32.8k
11
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,985 Followers

Note: This story is the continuation of The Gift so it will be easier to follow if you read that one first.

February meant that it was time for my sister Kelly to start her month with Jeff. I had noticed that Kelly had been acting very different over the past few months. I wasn't sure what it was, but she hadn't seemed quite herself.

Kelly has always been a very beautiful woman that loves to show off her long legs and great body. Her normal attire year round is based around an assortment of short skirts and tight, form fitting tops.

Since before Thanksgiving however, Kelly had been seen in nothing but long pants and long sleeved tops. That's how she was dressed on February first when she showed up at our house. Despite her recent change in wardrobe and behavior Kelly showed up just as excited about starting her month of sex with my husband Jeff as all of the other girls had been.

Kelly was a rarity among the girls in that she came over to our house after work on her first day instead of coming over first thing in the morning.

Jeff wasn't home from work yet when Kelly showed up so I let her in and we grabbed some drinks and sat to wait for Jeff.

As I looked at her I realized that not only was she wearing long pants and long sleeves, they were baggy and didn't show off her figure like her usual attire did. I could also tell that she wasn't wearing any makeup and it looked as if she hadn't done anything but wash her hair in a quite a while.

"Forgive me for saying this Kelly but you look absolutely terrible. Is everything okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine Rebecca. I'm just a little nervous." Kelly said.

"What I'm seeing isn't nervousness Kelly. What I'm seeing is my sister who delights in being the prettiest woman in any room sitting on my couch without any makeup on, wearing baggy clothes, and with her hair looking like it hasn't been touched in months." I said.

"It hasn't." Jeff said as he walked into the room.

"I can see that, what I want to know is why?" I asked.

"Because a few months ago I called her and made some very unusual, but very specific requests of her to prepare her for spending this month with us. I knew they would be hard requests to fulfill, and to get the full effect would take months of dedication and preparation on her part. Her appearance at the moment is proof that she has met those requests completely, and I assure you Kelly that by the end of the month it will have all been worth it." Jeff said.

"I don't understand, you asked her to stop wearing makeup and to wear baggy clothes?" I asked.

"I asked her to do far more than that Rebecca. As you said, your sister is a very beautiful woman, what's more she knows just how beautiful she is and she delights in showing her beauty off. Of course it takes a lot of hard work on her part to make herself so beautiful all the time. What I did was ask her to give up all of her beauty routines from the time of our conversation in early November until now. I asked her to give up everything that wasn't related to personal hygiene. I'm sure it must have been a great sacrifice for her." Jeff said.

"You have no idea how difficult it was." Kelly said.

"Jeff; why would you have Kelly go through all of that? I don't get it." I said.

"Neither do I, but by the time he called me in November, I had heard the early reports from the girls about how incredible he had made Hannah and the others feel so I decided to go along with his requests hoping that he'd explain the reasoning behind them eventually." Kelly said.

"I think now would be a good to fill us in; don't you Jeff?" I asked.

"Now would be the perfect time to explain it Rebecca; but get the video camera first, I want this to be documented." Jeff said.

I retrieved the video camera and began recording.

"Kelly, if you would be so kind as to stand up and remove your clothes we can get started." Jeff said.

Kelly nervously got up and began to undress; Jeff explained things as she did.

"Since November Kelly has done none of the things that women usually do to make themselves beautiful. She hasn't worn makeup, she hasn't had her hair done, she hasn't even had any of her body hair removed. The woman standing naked before you now is Kelly in her raw, real, natural form." Jeff said.

As I looked at her I was almost sickened to Kelly in such a pathetic state.

There before me stood my normally gorgeous sister Kelly. She had curly hair all up and down her legs and her arms. Even with her arms at her sides you could see the thick hair in her armpits. She looked like a caveman.

The area that most surprised me however was her pubic hair. Now I've kept my pubic hair trimmed for as long as I've had it and I keep it shaved completely now because Jeff likes it that way. I had seen a lot of naked women the past few months so I knew that most of them at least kept things trimmed neatly down there. I hadn't seen pubic hair that had been allowed to grow out wildly in so long that the amount of hair growth around Kelly's pussy was incredible. It looked like she was wearing red wool panties. And the hair was growing irregularly too, it looked terrible.

"My god, she looks absolutely terrible. Just look at all that hair." I said.

"You're wrong Rebecca; she doesn't look terrible. Yes, by modern standards of beauty she is less attractive than a goat right now, but this is woman in her true, pure, natural form, and to me that is very sexy." Jeff said.

"You think this is sexy?" Kelly asked.

She ran her fingers down over her belly through her thick curly bush and then down to her long hairy legs.

"Yes I do. Right now you have nothing to hide Kelly, there is nothing fake or altered about your appearance, you are in your natural state, and as a man who hates things that are fake, seeing you like this right now makes you sexier to me than you've ever been." Jeff said.

"You're nuts Jeff; I think Kelly looks way more sexy when she's dressed to the nines." I said.

"Don't get me wrong; I get as excited as the next guy to see a woman looking good by conventional standards. Kelly looks absolutely incredible when she's all dressed up, but in her natural state like this she's a completely different kind of sexy." Jeff said.

"What do you mean?" Kelly asked.

"Kelly, you go all out when it comes to making yourself look good, and the results are incredible." Jeff said.

"Thank you, so what's wrong with doing that?" Kelly asked.

"It's fake, it isn't real. Kelly, I know you well enough to know that when you are behind all that makeup and those sexy outfits you feel like a totally different person. You become a totally different woman than you are when you're sitting over here talking to Rebecca on Saturday mornings wearing sweats with your hair pulled back in a pony tail. Tell me I'm wrong." Jeff said.

"I can't, you're not wrong, I do feel like a different person when I'm dressed up. I feel like the woman that I want to be." Kelly said.

"Don't you see Kelly, the makeup and the clothes aren't what make you so beautiful when you're all dressed up. It's the confidence that you have in yourself when you're like that. That is why I had you stop all of your beautification rituals for a few months. I plan to show you that in your natural state you can be just as sexy as you are when you are all dolled up. I hope that after our month together you can return to dressing however you like but not have it change you as a person like it does now." Jeff said.

"See what a great husband I have Kelly. Not only is he gonna fuck your brains out for a month, he's gonna do it in a way that will make you feel better about being yourself." I said.

"Well, if he thinks he can do that, he's welcome to try. I just hope that I don't give him rug burn or a hair ball with all this fur." Kelly said.

We all laughed for a few minutes and then things relaxed a little bit. We sat down on the couch and started talking about everything but sex. Jeff said that it was to get Kelly comfortable with being naked in her current state.

The 68 or 70 degrees that we typically kept the house at when we were fully clothed wasn't cutting it since we were spending so much time naked. To make things more comfortable while we were naked we had been keeping the house at 80 or 82 degrees. The problem with that is that if you sit around with clothes on it starts to get a little too warm. I was still fully dressed so the temperature started to get to me.

"Well if you'll excuse me it's kind of warm in here, I think I'll go slip out of these clothes." I said.

I stood up and walked a few steps towards the stairs.

"Why don't you just get completely naked right here Rebecca? There's no reason that we should make Kelly be naked all by herself. Besides it would be interesting to see one woman who is in her natural state next to a woman who has had the luxury of makeup and a razor." Jeff said.

Jeff took the video camera from me and filmed while I undressed in front of him and Kelly.

I have been naked in front of so many people lately that I have no problem taking my clothes off in front of most people. I had been hesitant to remove my clothes in the presence of anyone but Jeff back in May, but now I didn't even think twice about taking my clothes off in front of my own sister.

"Okay ladies let's get you to stand close together." Jeff said.

Kelly stood up and she and I moved next to each other.

"Oh yes, that's great. What a great contrast between the unkempt hairy appearance of Kelly and the hairless from the neck down perfectly smooth flesh of my beautiful wife." Jeff said.

Jeff had us stand so close together that Kelly's pubic hair was tickling my thigh as we stood perfectly still. Jeff took great care to get detailed close ups of all of Kelly's extra hair. He filmed each place on Kelly's body to document the hair and then he filmed the corresponding area on my body to show what a normal woman looked like.

With Jeff being the only one still dressed he handed me the camera and removed his clothes. Now every one of the women who had already gone had told those still to go of Jeff's size, but the look on Kelly's face when she saw the cock that was going to be using her at will for the next month was priceless. In the video you can actually see her gasp as her eyes go really wide.

She instantly dove to her knees and tried to take him in her mouth, but he grabbed her before she could get her mouth or anything else on his love tool and pushed her back onto the couch.

"Now Kelly, I know that you're horny right now. If you really were able to fulfill all of my requests and deny yourself any sexual release these past few months you should be just about to go insane, but I am in control here so you have to do things on my schedule." Jeff said.

"Please, I need it so bad." Kelly begged.

"I will give you all the cock you can handle soon enough, but for the next hour or so I just want to watch you play with yourself. No toys, no partners, just your body, the most simple of sexual acts. I know that an hour is far longer than anybody needs to make themselves cum, but I want to watch you bring yourself to the brink of orgasm and then back off as many times as possible. After one hour I will give you the go ahead and then and only then can you cum. Do you understand?" Jeff asked.

"Yes. I will try, but I'm so horny I might not be able to last an hour. I might have an orgasm by accident." Kelly said.

Jeff and I sat on the coffee table less than 3 feet away from where Kelly was sitting on the couch.

I had the video camera so my attention was primarily directed at focusing in on what Kelly's right hand was doing to her pussy and what her left hand was doing to her breasts, but I did have a few chances to pan up to her face long enough to notice that her eyes never left Jeff's cock.

It was evident that Kelly needed to cum badly. After just a few seconds at a time of rubbing her clit or slipping a finger or two into her furry pussy she had to back off to keep from going over the edge. During her recovery periods she abused her breasts. You'd have thought that they were two lumps of bread dough the way she was squeezing and kneading them.

You'd have also thought that she was trying to rip her own nipples off by the way she twisted, pinched, pulled, licked and bit them.

After watching her play with herself for about half an hour in silence Jeff started talking to Kelly.

"Kelly, I notice you haven't gone near your asshole yet. Are you saving that or do you not do anal masturbation?" Jeff asked.

"I haven't ever thought about it. I always considered my ass a place that was good for a dick, but I never even considered my fingers." Kelly said.

"I think you'll like it. With long slender fingers like yours I'm sure you will in fact. Why don't you try it out? Just try one finger for me." Jeff said.

"Okay, can I get some lube?" Kelly asked.

"Honey from where I'm sitting you have got all the lube you need running out of your pussy, just dip your finger in there for awhile and you'll be all set." I said.

Kelly took the middle finger on her left hand and dipped it into her pussy. She sloshed it around in her extremely wet slit and then moved it to the tight little brown sphincter.

"Zoom in honey; I don't want to miss this." Jeff said.

Kelly pressed her finger against the tiny opening and slowly the first knuckle disappeared, then the second, and soon her entire finger was probing the depths of her rectum.

"That wasn't so bad now was it? It feels good doesn't it?" Jeff asked.

"Oh yes, it feels incredible." Kelly said.

"Now play with your pussy with one hand while you have a finger in your ass." Jeff said.

Kelly fingered her ass and pussy at the same time as Jeff and I watched. I hadn't really watched someone finger their ass before, it was odd to watch, but I knew from personal experience that it felt great.

"Okay Kelly, that's long enough, you can cum now." Jeff said

When Kelly finally reached her first orgasm of the month it was very impressive. Her body shook and convulsed for over a minute as great bursts of pleasure shot through her body.

When she finally regained her composure she had a look on her face of absolute satisfaction.

"How do you feel?" Jeff asked her.

"I feel great, that was the most incredible orgasm of my life." Kelly said.

"It was pretty impressive to watch; did you feel sexy?" Jeff asked.

"God yes. That was the sexiest I've ever felt." Kelly said.

"Just think about that for a minute. You had the best orgasm you've ever had and felt sexier than you've ever felt before while masturbating in front of your sister and her husband who were videotaping you the whole time. I bet you even forgot that you haven't shaved your legs, arms, armpits, or pussy in several months somewhere in there didn't you?" Jeff asked.

"Yes, I was so turned on and wanted to cum so bad that I could have been on fire and I wouldn't have known it." Kelly said.

"Well, it's getting pretty hot in this room, what do you say we retire to the bedroom for the evening." Jeff suggested.

He scooped Kelly, whose legs were too weak to stand after her orgasm, into his arms and carried her upstairs to the master bedroom. Jeff put her gently in the middle of the bed. Kelly moved herself up to the head of the bed and propped herself up on a mountain of pillows.

Jeff crawled up onto the bed next to her and he kissed her. She had fingered her pussy and ass for an hour within a few feet of him, then he'd carried her upstairs, but that first kiss was the first really sexual activity that the two of them shared.

The first kiss was long, slow and passionate. When Jeff finally pulled away Kelly tried to follow him, but he moved his mouth down to her neck. This is one of my favorite things and I could tell that Kelly loved it too as Jeff slowly kissed his way down her neck and onto her chest.

Jeff is meticulous and dedicated to his craft when it comes to kissing a woman's body and I have video proof that it took him five minutes to kiss his way down her neck to any of the fun parts of her breasts.

Now my husband is definitely a breast man so when he gets the chance to enjoy a pair he takes his time. Kelly's breasts are the biggest of any of the women in the family, and they look even bigger because of her slim figure.

Jeff does this thing where he kisses every bit of both breasts before he even touches the nipples and with Kelly's massive breasts and his slow methodically teasing style it took him nearly an hour before he pulled her right nipple between his lips.

From personal experience I know that once a nipple is in his mouth it gets suckled gently while his tongue swirls all around it. While his mouth is gently working one breast his hands are giving the other a very stimulating breast massage. The combined feeling of his skilled hands and his talented tongue is incredible. Jeff can get me so turned on with what he's doing to my breasts that it only takes a few quick flicks of my clit and I'll have an orgasm.

Kelly had denied herself release for so long and was already turned on just by being there. So as Jeff was working on her breasts she easily brought herself to three orgasms within a few minutes.

When Jeff had finished enjoying her breasts he started moving lower. He kissed his way down her belly and to her thick curly bush.

"Wow, you have really got a whole lot of hair down here. Oh and it's very fragrant too. The aroma of an aroused pussy should be bottled; it is such a wonderful scent. I usually prefer freshly shaved pussy, but I requested that you let your hair grow out like this so here we go." Jeff said.

He began to work his magical tongue on Kelly's pussy. In no time Jeff had her moaning and panting as she built towards orgasm. I zoomed in on Kelly's clit as Jeff tenderly caressed it with his tongue.

I knew the exact sensations that she was having as she had them, having experienced them hundreds of times myself, and I actually counted down from ten to her orgasm. I was dead on and the countdown was fitting because she shook like a rocket during take off.

Her orgasm was so intense that she went limp on the bed for a few seconds afterwards; as if she'd lost consciousness. Jeff moved up over her and brought her back to reality with a kiss.

"How do you feel?" Jeff asked.

"Incredible, I've never felt sexier in my life." Kelly said.

"And yet just a little while ago you were ashamed of how you look." Jeff said.

"Oh I still look like hell; I just feel like a beautiful sexy woman right now." Kelly said.

"And you are a beautiful sexy woman. For so long you have sold yourself short. You have based your opinion of your beauty on your clothes, your hair, and your makeup for a long time. The gorgeous woman you are when you're all dressed up is the same woman that you are right now. You don't need the fancy clothes, the makeup and all that other stuff to be beautiful. You're beautiful just the way you are." Jeff said gently kissing Kelly.

"Oh God, sis is he this smooth all the time?" Kelly asked.

"Pretty much. I think he missed his true calling in life; he should have been a used car salesman. I'm absolutely certain that my husband could convince anyone that a Geo was a Mercedes." I said.

"He could talk me into believing it. Jeff, anything you ask of me I shall do." Kelly said.

"Well, then, how about giving me a blowjob." Jeff suggested.

"With pleasure." Kelly said.

Kelly practically threw him back onto the bed and was hungrily taking the full length of Jeff's cock down her throat within seconds. Kelly sucked Jeff's cock as if making him cum as quickly as possible was the only way to save the world.

I was amazed that she was able to easily take the full length of him down her throat without gagging as her mouth and throat looked to be smaller than mine.

zeke81
zeke81
1,985 Followers
12