The Gift: Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can do both," Jesse whispered in her ear and licked her smooth lobe. She sighed lustily as he grasped the bottom of her tank top and began pulling up. She shivered at the shirt slid up over the large swells of her tits and then over the erected skin of her nipples. Her hot flesh pressed up against the refrigerator and she smiled as her nipples tingled. Elena could hardly think as her pussy become suddenly wet and delightfully slick. She gripped the edges of the fridge and grinded her ass against his hard member.

"You know we're not going to be able stop," she said, loving the sensations coming from her breasts as they pressed against the icy door. Jesse parted her legs and knelt down behind her. She stood there, legs wide as she braced herself against the door and waited for him to begin. She felt him pull on her underoos and in a simple motion they were gone from her body.

"You're being bad," she whispered.

"Very bad," Jesse positioned himself on his knees so that he could slip his tongue into her wet folds. She gasped out loud as he applied a slow, long lick down the length of her slit, keeping his tongue firmly pressed against her.

He reached up to the counter and grabbed one of the melon slices she had carved out. He parted her lips with two fingers, opening her pussy up just enough to let him see the hot pink inner folds. He inhaled her sex and smiled. Elena laughed a little as he slid the slice against her tight pussy. And electric muscle spasm cut through her body and singed up her spine as he worked the cool, wet fruit around in her sex.

"You like that?" Jesse asked softly.

"Yes," she smiled.

She moaned and spread her legs wider, encouraging Jesse to use more than just the fruit. Jesse readily agreed and repositioned himself under her, leaving the slice of melon firmly embedded in her cunt. Elena squeezed the melon with her pussy, pulling her muscles tight and enjoying the new sensations it stirred deep inside her. Jesse then slowly began working his tongue into her, lapping up the sweet melon juices that were dripping out of her. He gently ran the tip of his experienced tongue along her soft folds, making her squirm and moan.

Jesse suckled and lapped at the naked skin of her pussy with a tongue that knew nothing for retreat. Elena was now whimpering loudly as he stimulated her, her approval of his moves coming out in deep moans and heavy breathing. Her body seemed to roll with a sexual wave of power as she gripped the fridge to keep her balance.

"Oh God, Jesse," she managed as he drove his tongue in and out of her, taking time to nibble at the fruit between licks. She couldn't decided which felt better; the deep penetration of the slice of watermelon or Jesse's tongue acrobatics. Elena's thighs began to shake with small tremors as the pleasure became too intense for her already strained legs. She slowly slid down against Jesse, letting him lean back against the door as her breasts grazed his face.

"Oh Jesse," she rubbed his scalp and thick neck.

"So perfect," He licked her nipples quickly as she finally came to a rest in his lap, her pussy now soaking wet.

"I love you," she looked at him as she massaged his strong pecs and ran her fingers over his abs. He could also feel the piece of watermelon still inside her pussy, hard against his cock. It slid up into her body even further as they grinded on each other. She pushed him back and marveled at his hard body, her fingers playing with his hard nipples.

"I love you too," he whispered and cupped her breasts in his hands, massaging them and tweaking her nipples. Elena had such long nipples, the longest Jesse had ever seen at about an inch in length. He loved playing with them and watching the reactions she displayed in her moans and in the looks on her face. He rolled the hard nubs in his fingers and she closed her eyes, lips partly opened and tongue slowly sliding across her teeth.

Jesse suddenly lifted her up into his powerful arms sat her on the kitchen counter. She laced her fingers behind her head as she laid back and opened her legs wide for him.

Jesse licked his lips and brought his face down to her swollen pussy. She wrapped her legs around him, her thighs clenched tight on his neck as he ravaged her cunt. She squealed uncontrollably as he nibbled on her clit while his chin pushed on the slice of melon.

Jesse lowered his mouth and put his lips to her engorged vagina. He began suckling on her and opened her sex up wide. He felt the edge of the melon slip into his mouth and bit down gently, slowly pulling the long slice out. He watched it exit her hole, dripping with a mix of fruit juice and her own sweet nectar. Jesse held it between his teeth and brought himself up onto the counter top, dragging the melon slice across her stomach and her breasts as he went.

"Now who's teasing?" she asked huskily.

Jesse smiled and continued his way up, leaving a sticky wet trail.

Elena rose up to meet him, hungrily biting into the fruit. They consumed the melon together slowly, each one taking turns holding it in their mouth as it grew smaller and smaller. Jesse worked his cock against her sex, rubbing back and forth and letting his swollen head catch on her opening occasionally as they ate. She opened her lips and gently bit into the last bit of the melon. A chunk fell away and landed on her neck, slowly sliding down to her sternum and then her breasts. Jesse quickly dove down and ate it off her, making sure to get her tits nice and juiced up as he ate.

"Aren't you glad Aunt Rosa bought seedless melon?" Elena asked after him, her hands sliding all over his shoulders.

"This wouldn't be as much fun with seeds," Jesse smiled and kissed her passionately, "All that spitting..."

"You know I never spit," she winked at him. She hoped down from the counter and pushed Jesse back against the stove. He watched Elena work her hand up and down along the shaft of his ten-inch long cock, tenderly stroking and rubbing the dark meat. Her tits were jiggling and swaying with her jerking motions as she licked her lips and grinned wickedly at him.

Elena leaned forward and began rubbing his cock around on her breasts, teasing her nipples with it, leaving a small snail-trail of pre-cum across her flesh. She pressed his hard dick between her cleavage and began jacking him off with her tits. Elena tucked her chin in to look down at the big, swollen purple-black head of Jesse's cock protruding from between her creamy breasts. The world was shaking for Jesse as she tit-fucked him, the feeling of her silky flesh against his throbbing member almost too much to bear.

"Would you like me to suck on it?" she asked, releasing his cock from between the heavenly confines of her cleavage.

"What's the magic word?"

"Oh shit," he laughed.

"Please," she teased him.

"Please," Jesse groaned and reached up to the back of her neck, pulling her down towards his cock. Elena gripped his cock tightly as he guided her.

"You know," she licked his tip and looked up at him, "Since our freshman year, I've wondered what you taste like."

"And know that you know?" Jesse asked as she pressed her lips to his cock.

"Well, you know what they say," she looked him as she licked and rubbed his head around on her tongue, sliding it across her sultry lips, "Once you have black you never go back."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," Jesse said, her arousal of his cock so intense that he felt like he might explode right there.

"And you taste good," she breathed, "So fucking good."

At that point, Jesse found the worries about Daniel and Madame Helena were thousands of miles away. Her touch was like being jolted with a pure, hot strike of erotic lightning. Jesse shivered as his cock pulsed and throbbed in her slender hands. She kissed his head wetly and delivered a long slow purposeful lick that made Jesse's eyes roll back into his head. She kissed it several times, moving her lips around on the eye of his cock, sliding down the shaft and back up again.

The tip of her tongue slid out from between her lips and danced over his head lightly. She tickled the head of his cock with it, causing bursts of heat to go searing through his body. Jesse groaned as she bathed his dick with her tongue, making it shiny and wet with saliva. Jesse struggled to force back the swell of his orgasm as she worked her magic on him.

Elena then sucked him into her mouth, the back of her throat hot, slick and soft against his swollen head. She didn't gag once as she moaned and then began vigorously sucking and rolling her tongue. Her breathing was hot and undeniable against Jesse's flesh as she sucked him off, her nostrils blowing intense blasts of heat against pelvic area. The head of his cock was enveloped in the warm wetness of her mouth, her tongue wriggling under his shaft. Elena's head bobbed up and down on him fiercely.

"Oh shit," he hissed through gritted teeth as she slurped and sucked on his member. Jesse could feel the orgasm building up fast. He gripped the countertop and clutched tight as he moaned and grunted under her expert oral stimulation. Elena sensed his impending climax as she feverishly kicked up her pace and ravaged his dick with her mouth as he had down her clit earlier. Jesse could feel her spittle dribbling down his heavy sack and to the crack of his ass as she forced him to his climax.

"Fuck!" Jesse cried out as his body tensed and he froze up. He cried out and released his load into her mouth.

"Cum for me baby," she said as his cock slipped from her mouth, still spurting hot ropes of sticky spunk. Jesse watched as his semen splattered across her big tits in long, thick gobs. Elena smiled hungrily as a gob of his cum stretched from her chin to her chest in a single viscous white line. She took one finger and scooped it up. Elena looked at him, her dark eyes smoldering, and licked her finger clean.

"Come here," Jesse pulled her up to him as she swallowed his sweet semen.

Their heated kisses became frantic as they shared an undeniable mutual need for each other that raged like an inferno. Jesse attacked her mouth and let his hands slide down her back and to her ass where he kneaded and massaged her. They lay down on the floor and Elena straddled him. He squeezed her cheeks, pushing her drenched sex closer to his rigid cock. She shifted her weight, pressing her lips against him and leaving a delightful wet trail. Her juices slowly seeped out as her desire blossomed into a passionate flower. Elena smiled with pure, unadulterated joy as she ground her slit against him. She felt his large head spreading her apart, and she eased him in slowly.

"God Elena," he groaned as her muscles constricted around him and tried to compensate for his girth. They moved against each other in a trembling, almost awkward moment of familiarizing themselves with each other. Ever since they had given into their desires on the beach yesterday evening, they had not been able to relent from their lovemaking. Each time was like the first time, the sensations of the new union were too addictive to ignore. As her pussy once again fell in love with his thick cock, their motions quickened into a desperate race to please each other.

Elena worked her body into a hard pace quickly as she succumbed to the primal demands of her womanhood. Her breasts bounced back and forth with their rhythm, small beads of sweat starting to fall away from her painfully erect nipples. The floor creaked slightly as they humped against each other, keeping time for them. Elena was ravenous for his flesh, moving with such a fevered urgency that bold groans of lust began escaping from Jesse's throat as he fought off his orgasm. Elena bore down on him, fucking faster and faster while their skin collided in wet, violent slaps.

A thin film of sweat broke out over their naked bodies to cool them as their lovemaking reached an almost angry pitch. Elena leaned forward and rabidly kissed him, her tongue dancing wildly about in his mouth. Her breasts slid wetly against his hard chest, the nipples tickling him with their hard nubs. Elena gripped his hands with hers, lacing their fingers together as they fucked, working together for a mutual climax. They could hardly breath as the moment came near for them.

"Yes," Elena gasped as she broke their kiss, "Yes baby!"

Jesse tensed and let out a deep groan when Elena's muscles began to erratically spasm around his hard shaft. Each contraction leading up to her orgasm caused him to lose a little more control over the flood of semen he was holding back. Elena cried out and threw her head back into the shadows of the kitchen. Her hair flung wildly as her body spasmed, the moment of her orgasm now at hand.

"Yes baby!" Jesse growled and rammed himself deep inside her, burying the tip of his cock into her cervix just as he lost control of himself. A fountain of hot cream sprayed her insides as he gritted his teeth and rode the lighting of his orgasm.

"Oh my God!" Elena's voice hitched for a moment as she tried to catch her breath, her entire body whip lashing against him. Her cunt ejected her juices in a torrent that splashed his balls and the black and white checkered floor beneath. Though her orgasmed had passed, she kept on humping him, forcing herself to ride his cock as the overwhelming sensations radiating from her sex made her fingers and toes go numb.

There was a long silence in the kitchen as Elena came down from her high, slowly and surely coming to rest as his cock deflated inside her. Rain was spattering the kitchen window gently as a storm began to blow in from the ocean. The kitchen was filled with not only the musk of their sex but also the radiance of their newfound love together. Jesse knew that when it came to fucking, he and Elena were on fire. But they were doing something far more relevant than fucking now.

They were recreating what he had discovered with her on the beach last night. They had achieved something he had always hoped to find. It was elusive and rare by his thinking, and though he had never had it before until Elena, he knew enough to recognize it when he saw it. They were making love.

"Would you like to join me in bed once more before we leave?" he asked suddenly.

"Do you need to ask?" she huffed and dragged her fingernails down his chest and stomach.

***

Daniel walked through the city of Castleton Rock.

He didn't worry about the helicopters thundering overhead as the eleven o'clock hour rolled around. He knew that for all their technology, they were blind to the power of the gift. The gift had given him the ability to cloud their instruments and even cloud their minds to see whatever he wanted them to see. He inhaled deeply the almost-fresh mountain air, tainted with the slightly acidic taste of the pesticide that dumped into the river when he wrecked the train earlier.

That was most unfortunate in his opinion. Had he known the chemical agent was in one of the boxcars, he would have simply uncoupled the cars from the locomotive and wrecked it by itself. But then, he wouldn't have had the pleasure or the heart stopping experience of watching the wreck happen. The ear splitting squeal of metal twisting and the commanding boom of speeding steel against rock in a cataclysmic display of destruction was the stuff little boys feverishly imagined as they played in their bedrooms and sandboxes.

Daniel felt not unlike a child again, graced with new toys and secure in the knowledge that Castleton Rock was his sandbox now.

The people in it were his toy soldiers. He positioned them and manipulated them to his own designs. It was enormously gratifying to feel them squirm under his grip, their sense of free will crushed by his domination. Everyone in the city, both young and old had bowed before him now. There was a time, less than a week ago when he had been a nobody. He had been the class punching bag at Castleton Rock High and a seriously pathetic one at that.

But now?

Daniel looked down at his superior physique, eyeing the sinewy muscles of his body. He hadn't always been this way. The chiseled muscles and powerful arms were benefits of the gift. He felt its energy surging through his veins like an erotic fire that fueled his lust for more power with an insatiable glee. Daniel only bothered with clothes to the point of wearing his black leather pants and black boots. He appeared more as a god of beefcake posters than the nerd he had once been.

Women, all the women in town whether they were married or not had bowed to him and shared his bed. Since his return from Derridge earlier that morning, he had made use of his new body. His appetite was insatiable; as was the lust of the power he carried within. The women were like ripe, delicious apples to him. He would admire them, peel away their clothes and feast on their juices. Once finished, he would toss the cores of their souls to the lower men around him.

He was a sharing god. He believed in rewarding those dedicated to his faith.

It was Helena who had shown him the truth about himself. When he had returned to Derridge the day before, he had intended to kill Helena and be done with her. Instead he found her vastly more powerful than he had ever imagined. She had been ready for him, even waiting outside for his arrival. She had known his plans and despite his treachery she let him live. She had revealed her true nature to him and exposed him to the power behind the gift in its purest form. And as he would do with his own sick, skinny body Madame Helena cast off her old withered shell like a deceptive cloak and the creature within was revealed. And what a beautiful creature she was.

Daniel could not forget her touch as they transformed together. She looked to be akin to an Egyptian goddess, her skin as tanned as the fine sand he remembered seeing at the beach. Her hair was straight and silky, cut with bangs that reminded him of Cleopatra in ancient wall paintings. She stood like a powerfully conceived statue. Her legs were long and powerful, her arms slender yet imposing. Her breasts were full and defiant of the natural pull of gravity. Her eyes glowed like blue fire and her smile was like ivory framed and concealed by ruby lips.

She had captivated him through her looks, and the sex they enjoyed together during his becoming had been the stuff only a true god could enjoy. Simple women no longer held his interest. He supposed that was why he had gone through so many of them during his initial hours back in town. He had been frustrated by this unquenchable thirst, and in his rage he had wrecked trains and created the wall of cars to keep people out. He was angry, and the world would know it soon enough.

He had given those outside a warning to stay away, yet his actions went unheeded

If Castleton Rock was his sandbox, then he had to protect it. At least until he mastered the gift and its limitless power. He could feel the Sunday deadline coming closer and closer. He secretly dreaded the noon hour when the prediction of his power being taken would be brought to light. Helena had assured him if he was worthy, the gift would choose him as it's new vessel. Daniel was determined to pass the test and gain this high honor. It was his destiny.

Only one man truly stood between him and his dreams. Jesse, his former friend had opposed him at almost every turn it seemed. It troubled Daniel he couldn't find Jesse, and even with the broad range of his powers that could see beyond the flesh and earth he was blind as to where his nemesis was. He had searched as far as his mind would allow and found no sign of him or Elena Morales. It was of little importance though. Jesse would soon come here to fight him and try to take the power from him.

That would of course lead the unpleasant task of killing him. Before, Daniel had sent others to do it for him. Daniel had not had the mettle to kill his best friend when he had the chance despite his new state of mind. The idea had stabbed and wounded him deeply, and though he knew it had to be done he wished it weren't so. Now, after seeing what Jesse could be capable of when he returned, Daniel was less than sympathetic.