The Gift Of Digital Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ohh, suck him off baby! Suck up all his hot fucking cum!” She should talk what with strands of my cum dripping out of both sides of her mouth. She used her fingers to scoop up those strands and push them back into her mouth.

“Give me one more squirt baby,” she asked Emily and pulled my cock back into her mouth one more time. Using her hand to jerk on my cock, she managed to extract one more large shot of cum and several small ones before the well finally went dry.

My breathing finally began to slow down to a manageable level and I looked down to see them kissing each other deeply. Cum was being swapped back and forth and licked off of each other’s faces. My god, what a wonderful sexy sight that was.

After a moment or two Emily and Susie looked up at me with satisfied smiles on their faces. “Oh Donnie, what a wonderful load of hot cum that was. Thank you baby!”

“Yeah,” Susie chimed in. “It was yummy. Good to the last drop.”

They arose and after exchanging a long last kiss they located their clothes, dressed and left the room without another word. I figured it was time for me to do the same.

I half expected the whole bar to be looking at me when I walked out what with all the noise we had made but no one paid any attention to me. It was if it had never happened at all. Emily and Susie sat in the same seats as before and as I walked past them I smiled at them suggestively. Two dirty looks were all I got for my trouble and I was shocked when after a moment they got up and walked to the other end of the bar and sat down there. Jesus, I thought, short memories.

“Welcome back Mr. Hallock. How did you enjoy my demonstration?”

“I don’t know who or what you are but if you’re telling me that I can have the power to do what you just did, then my only question is where do I sign. And, I suppose you’ll tell me first what it is you want in return. Just don’t tell me I have to sign away my soul or something.”

He looked me in the eye for a moment and then burst out laughing. He laughed long and hard and I swear a tear rolled out of one eye. It must have taken a full minute or two before he was able to regain complete control of himself.

“Forgive me Mr. Hallock, please. Your soul indeed! I’m afraid you’ve been watching too many reruns of that old program Twilight Zone. A not uncommon question to be sure but one I always find amusing. No, I’m not interested in your soul or any thing else you may have. There are no mysterious contracts to sign or blood oaths to be sworn. I said this was a gift and that’s exactly what I meant. That’s really all you need to know. Who I am you will probably never know. That’s as it should be. What will it cost you? Nothing.

“As to the gift itself I will explain a few simple facts. You noticed the girl’s reactions when you walked past them just now. They ignored you. That’s because although what happened was quite real, they now have no memory of the incident whatsoever. You are the only person aware of what happened in that bathroom. In fact no one in this bar has the slightest memory of you or those girls ever having left your seats. How is that possible? To put it as simply as possible, your gift has the ability to compress the time scale of your activity into a tiny fraction of the time your brain perceives. You might have thought you were in that bathroom for twenty minutes or so but as far as the rest of the world knows, you never left this bar. You might say that the whole thing happened in the twinkle of an eye.”

“A twinkle of the eye,” I repeated dumbly. I was going to wake up any minute now, really I was.

“Think of how your computer compresses music or pictures Mr. Hallock. To get more information into a smaller space these items are digitally compressed. To oversimplify greatly, this is what happens to time when you use the gift. More time in a much smaller space.”

“So what you’re telling me is that this is like digital sex.”

This drew another laugh from him but only a short one. “Well that’s quite good Mr. Hallock, digital sex, indeed.”

“ In addition you need not worry about disease or unwanted pregnancies. Won’t happen. Psychological damage to your partners will not be a factor insofar as they will not remember the incident later. The only restrictions are that you may not physically harm another person in a way that may cause later problems. Children and very young girls are off limits also. Other than that Mr. Hallock, the world is, how do they say, your oyster.”

My mind was working overtime now. Where’s the catch? What’s the downside to this? But try as I might I couldn’t see one. What the hell did I have to lose? Nothing as far as I could see. This was probably some elaborate hoax or a dream but so what? Why not play along?

“I don’t know your name sir but I accept your offer. What do I have to do?”

A faint trace of a smile crossed his face. “I need you to think of a word Mr. Hallock. A nonsense word of some sort that means nothing to anyone other than yourself.”

I thought for a moment and then it came to me. When I had been a kid my parents had a Christmas ornament that they hung on the tree every year. It was really a bicycle but they always called it the bagobagoo because they said that’s what I named it when I was learning to talk. Just a little piece of insignificant family trivia but I always remembered it.

He told me to write that word on a napkin that was lying on the bar. He gave me a strange looking pen that seemed to pulse in my hand as I wrote with it. When I had finished he took the napkin and rolled it up into a tight ball and gripped it tightly in his fist. He muttered something I couldn’t make out and then just for a fraction of a second the lights in the bar dimmed as if there had been a power surge or something. I detected the faint smell of something burning and when he opened his hand the napkin was gone.

“It’s done. The word you gave me is your key Mr. Hallock. Say it aloud in the presence of the person you choose and all else will follow.”

He made a brief notation in his notebook, returned it to his jacket pocket and drank down his sherry in one gulp.

“I fear I must be leaving you now Mr. Hallock. I hope you find your gift useful and that it brings you what you need. Or at least, what you want. Farewell!”

With that he stood up with that cat-like quickness I had noticed before and left me alone with my thoughts. I’m not sure I believed a word of what he told me but the incident with the two girls was worth all the bullshit. If it were a hoax I would have to wait till tomorrow to find out as I was suddenly very tired and wanted nothing more than to go home to bed. I left Mike a nice tip and drove home.

That night I had a really weird dream. I was in this room with no door or windows whatsoever. The room seemed to be getting smaller and smaller as if the walls were closing in on me. I looked frantically around for some way out but I knew I was trapped. As panic began to set in a key fell from my pocket. But what good was a key when there was no door? Yet a part of me seemed to know that if I used the key somehow I would get out. But how? Shit, I could hardly breath and those damn walls were getting closer and closer. Goddamnit!

Suddenly I was awake and sitting up in my bed. Sweat was pouring from me and my breathing was shallow and rapid but I was okay now, the dream had ended. I looked at the clock and saw that it was a little after six a.m. Wow, that had been a strange dream, unlike any other one I had ever had.

It was useless to try and get back to sleep at that point and the alarm would be going off in another hour anyway. I got up and took a long hot shower and thought about the events that had transpired the night before in the bar.

Had that even really happened? Maybe it was a dream after all. I mean, what I thought had happened was not possible, that much I was sure of. Maybe I had had a hallucination from drinking too much. Jesus, there was a cheery thought. Don Hallock with a case of the raving D.T.s. I swore right there to cut way back on the booze.

I left for work still unsure if what I had been through was real. Work however was real. I would have to deal with this whole thing later.

I worked on the fourth floor of a small downtown building and even though I had awoken an hour early I had still managed to arrive a few minutes late. I stepped into the elevator and just before the doors closed a young woman stepped in with me. She was the only other person in the elevator with me and she stared straight ahead as if I wasn’t even there. You know, the usual elevator thing.

Her back was to me and I admit I eyeballed her pretty good. Medium length blond hair, very pretty, great body. Her best feature, however, was her sexy ass, which was highlighted through her very tight slacks. I imagined myself kneeling behind her rubbing and kneading those firm cheeks, kissing and loving them. Oh God.

“Bagobagoo.” The word was out of my mouth before I had given any thought to saying it. A feeling of embarrassment swept over me for breaking the unwritten rule of silence in a public elevator.

She turned around to face me, smiled, and said, “What did you say?”

“Excuse me,” I stammered. Lord she was drop-dead beautiful. “I didn’t mean anything.”

“Oh darn,” she said. “I thought you had said how nice my ass looked today. I was hoping you’d like to come a little closer and maybe rub your cock against it. I’d really like that, would you?”

“Yes,” I mumbled and started tentatively to move toward her. Could this be true?

She reached forward and pushed the stop button on the control panel. The elevator slowly came to a halt. Smiling at me she asked, “Is your cock getting hard yet? I really want to feel it sliding up and down against my ass.”

Facing away from me she reached behind her and spread her cheeks as far apart as the material of her slacks would allow. “Come on baby, rub up against this!”

I stepped up behind her and touched her with the bulge in the front of my trousers. Reaching down I guided it right to the valley between her cheeks and stepped in tight against her. Slowly I began to rub up and down, dry-fucking her eager ass.

“Oh yesss!”she moaned. “That feels so good.” Pushing her ass back against me she ground it into my cock. “Fuck my asshole honey! That’s it!”

My cock was rock hard now as she rubbed her ass back against me. She looked back over her shoulder at me and there was no mistaking the lust in her eyes. “Rub my breasts for me baby. Get my nipples hard.”

I reached around her and cupped her breasts in my hands. I felt her nipples harden in my fingers and she moaned softly. Massaging them firmly I increased the pressure of my cock on her ass. My tongue found her ear and snaked inside and I gently nipped her earlobe. “How does that feel baby?” I asked.

“Ohh, that’s wonderful!” she moaned. “But I just thought of something that would feel even better.” Turning to face me she undid the clasp on the front of her slacks and let them slide slowly to the floor. Her hand slid into the front of her panties and began gently rubbing her pussy.

“God, look how wet you’ve got me honey.” She pulled her hand out of her panties and I could see that her fingers were slick with her juices. Smiling at me she pushed two of her wet fingers into my mouth and said, “Tell me how I taste baby. Does my cunt taste good to you?”

Holding her hand still I licked all of her juice from her fingers and then let them slide slowly from my mouth. “It tastes wonderful.”

Next her panties joined her slacks on the floor. Turning away from me once again she bent forward at the waist and there was her beautiful, dripping pussy spread wide open for my inspection. From between her legs she said, “There’s lot’s more where that came from. Why don’t you lick out my pussy and see how much there is.”

No problem I thought. I dropped to my knees and buried my face in her wet pussy. My tongue licked slowly up and down the length of her lips and all around the outside of it. My fingers reached out and parted those beautiful pussy lips and my tongue darted inside. She was right, there was plenty of juice left and it tasted wonderful. Moving my head up and down and from side to side I gleefully licked and sucked every inch of her. Her juice coated my lips, tongue and cheeks and I savored every drop of it. My god she tasted good!

“Oh yeah baby lick it good! Eat that pussy! Fucking suck it!”

My tongue found her clit and I swirled my tongue around it and sucked it between my lips. She reached back and grasped her cheeks and pulled them apart in order to grant me total access.

After a moment or two of intense sucking she looked back at me over her shoulder and hissed, “Now give me what I really want honey! Lick my ass for me baby! Lick it good and then I want you to fuck that ass!”

I couldn’t believe my good fortune! This beautiful woman was begging me to lick her ass and then fuck it. This was beyond my wildest dreams.

My tongue flicked out and gently licked the cheeks of her beautiful ass. Her fingers held her cheeks apart for me as my tongue worked inward toward her parted asshole.

“ Oh baby, don’t keep me waiting! You know I’m crazy to have your tongue in my ass, Do it baby!”

My tongue touched the outer rim of her ass and she flinched with pleasure. I circled all around that puckered rim and then finally pushed my tongue right into her eager ass. She cried out in pleasure but I wasn’t worried about anyone overhearing us; I knew that wouldn’t happen. I began pushing my wet tongue in and out of her in a steadily increasing rhythm. She tried to push her ass backwards as if to make my tongue enter her even deeper. Hell, I was willing but I had already given her my full length.

She tasted earthy and wonderful and I would have been content to spend about an hour licking that beautiful butt, however after about two minutes she pulled away from me and turned around and buried her tongue in my mouth. Swishing our tongues together, she sought to enjoy the taste of her own juices that had filled my mouth and coated my lips.

Looking me directly in the eyes she said, “Oh honey, I love the taste of my ass and pussy on your tongue! It tastes yummy! But now I need that cock in my ass. Take it out and let me suck it and get it ready!”

Quick as a flash I had my pants off and she reached out and yanked my under shorts down. Released from its tight confinement, my cock leaped straight out and slapped her on her cheek. She giggled and grabbed a hold of it and slowly began stroking its swollen length. Her eyes never left that cock as her tongue began licking her lips in anticipation while she stroked it back and forth in her hand.

“Ohh, look at all that precum! Nothing like an appetizer.” She leaned forward and her tongue licked completely around the head of my cock, scooping up all of my juice and slurping it into her mouth.

“God that’s good. I’m tempted to suck you off and swallow all of your wonderful, hot cum but I really was looking forward to getting ass fucked. Oh well, another time.”

She slowly slid my hard cock between her ruby red lips and ran her tongue up and down the head. I noticed her lipstick was streaking my cock and that was another turn on. She sucked on my cock for a moment and then slid it out of her mouth. Her hand was pumping it faster now and she managed to say, “Oh fuck” before sliding it back into her wet mouth. Faster and faster she pushed my cock in and out of her mouth keeping pressure on it with her lips. For a second I thought she had changed her mind about sucking me off but soon she reluctantly pulled it totally out of her mouth and said, “Come on baby, time to fuck my ass!”

Turning around again she went down on all fours and pushed her ass up toward me. She reached behind her and pushed first one and then two fingers slowly into her ass. She worked those fingers in and out and I could see her ass spread open to fit them in.

“Put your cock in my pussy first. That’ll get it nice and juicy.”

I slipped down to my knees and taking my cock I slowly slid it into her wet pussy. The feeling was wonderful and I began riding it in and out of her. Her pussy gripped me tightly and I would have been satisfied to stay right where I was. But she had other ideas.

“Come on honey, put it in my ass. Slowly, but slide that big sucker in there.”

My cock slid out of her with a soft popping sound and I rose up just slightly higher to line it up with her ass. Between my licking and her finger fucking, her ass had opened pretty wide. I pushed the head against her ass and moved it back and forth, steadily increasing the pressure. The head slowly entered her ass and she screamed with pleasure.

Taking my time I slowly began a back and forth reaming with only the head inside of her. She was very tight but after a minute I could feel her muscles relaxing and my cock slid in a little farther. She encouraged me to push it in farther and with one final push I felt my cock slide all the way up into her.

“Oh god yes! Oh fucking yes. Your cock’s all the way up inside me. It feels so good! Now fuck me baby, fuck my hot asshole. Come on you ass fucker, fuck it!!”

Her dirty talk drove me wild. I began sliding my cock back and forth in her ass, in and out, a little more with each stroke. I had thought her pussy felt fine but her ass was even better. It was warm and so tight on my cock and the nastiness of ass fucking her on a public elevator just added to the whole experience.

As for her, I believe she was enjoying it just as much as I was. Her blond hair hung straight down as her head rolled back and forth and she screamed out her orders to fuck her harder and deeper.

I did the best I could. I was rutting wildly in her ass now, pumping it in and out and back and forth. Forgotten was any idea of gentleness, I was reaming her out with all I had. My balls slapped against her ass with each stroke and we were both nothing more than a couple of sex-crazed animals fulfilling our wildest desires.

“Oh baby, I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna fill your ass up with hot cum!”

“That’s right, shoot your hot load right up my ass. I want your cum in my asshole! Shoot it baby! Shoot it!”

I swear I saw stars and flashing lights as my cock erupted in her ass. Wave after wave of intense pleasure shot through me and deep into her. I closed my eyes and just concentrated on the feeling. Her ass seemed to grip me tighter as if trying to squeeze every last drop of cum from me. I didn’t let her down; she got every last drop. It seemed like ten gallons of it.

We both remained motionless for several minutes as each of us tried to regain our breath while at the same time savoring the moment and the now fleeting pleasure. She slowly pulled away and my cock slowly slid out of her ass with a plop. I looked down and my cock was covered with cum and her ass juices.

She told me to stand and I struggled to my feet and then was rewarded by the feeling of her wet mouth gobbling my cock, She slowly and lovingly licked and sucked all the cum and juice from it. Smiling up at me she said, ‘can’t have you going to work with a sloppy cock, can we?”

Giving my cock one final kiss she arose to her feet and began getting dressed. She giggled and said, “I’m going to work all morning with that hot cum off yours right in my asshole. What a yummy feeling.”

As we both got dressed I watched her carefully to see if her demeanor changed at any point. Smiling at me she licked one last drop of cum off of her lips and turning, she pushed the button on the control panel and the elevator began to move.

The door opened one floor before mine and she stepped into the corridor.

“I didn’t catch your name,” I ventured.

She turned around to face me and a look of annoyance crossed her face. I knew she was back in the normal everyday world as soon as she snapped, “ I didn’t throw it you creep.”