The Gift of Goodness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Louis, lighten up, and hold me, I don't want to do all the work, now kiss me like you mean it".

He responded and she kissed him like they had been lovers all their lives. She also began to grind her bare mound against his briefs. If he had been trying to hide it before there was no chance now. As they kissed he wondered if Misty would wake up and now find him embraced with a naked Asian beauty in their bathroom.

She stopped kissing him and pushed some of the shoulder length black hair from the side of her face. "Japanese, and no she won't wake up, now can you relax?"

"I thought you said no spying or peeking?"

"Sometimes you hard cases need some help"

Calm came over Louis and he began to enjoy the feeling that Nikko was giving him. She pushed back and lowered his briefs as she kneeled in front of him. She took him in her mouth and smiled. She was fabulous. He didn't know what "technique" she was using but it was getting him going faster than he could recall before.

She then laid back and grabbed his hand to join him. He stepped out of his briefs and lay on top of her kissing her again, this time his cock between her legs could feel the heat. She gently pushed his shoulders and without guidance he kissed his way down to her breasts. Her scent (couldn't be the bubble bath) was intoxicating, along with the warmth of her skin. As his sucked and pulled her nipples with his lips she began to move her hips and moan the sexiest little moans and sighs. He continued to work his way down her flat stomach to her sex. She had spread her legs as wide as she could by the time his lips had kissed down to her mound.

Her pussy was as perfect as the rest of her. The gap between her thighs gave him an excellent view and access to her opening. Her lips were full and he kissed them as if they were lips on her face. She pivoted her hips against his mouth and he darted his tongue inside her. She responded with a shudder as he worked his lips and tongue deeper inside her pussy. She tasted as exotic as she looked, from her sounds and actions he was confident that she was enjoying all the attention. Then she pushed him back. He looked up at her, and she had a look in her eye that meant she wanted something.

"Wow, you are very good at that, trust me you could eat my pussy all night, but right now I want you inside me"

She sat Louis down as she repositioned herself to sit down on top of him. There wasn't any slowing down, Nikko guided him into her as she lowered herself down on the top of his thighs. Louis was caught off guard, and the feeling took his breath away.

"I love doing that, you don't get a chance to get ready, feel good Louis?

He nodded as she slowly started to work up and down him. He glanced down to see his cock emerge and disappear underneath her smooth mound. He was getting close as he wrapped one arm around her and the other under her breast as he pulled her to his mouth. He gently kissed and licked her nipple as she rode him. He could feel himself getting hot, like a fever type hot, not sick, but as if his entire body temperature was rising.

He almost was ready to tell her he needed to stop when she whispered in his ear.

"Getting hot aren't you? That's a sign of the changes that are going to take place. Now I want you to cum for me, I want to show you your new gift".

Nikko picked up the pace and he knew that he was going to cum, he was also getting hotter, to the point his vision was starting to blur, fade into white type heat. He concentrated on Nikko's moans, and then just as he was about to cum she climbed off him and grabbed his cock.

"That's it Louis cum for me! Shoot it all over me, look what you can do now"

He exploded as he tried to hold her shoulder with one hand and prop himself up with the other. As if having an out of body experience he then saw more than felt the thick ropes of cum shoot from his cock onto Nikko's chest, breasts and stomach. He had never cum that much with such force.

The look on Nikko's face was like that of a magician who had just performed a trick to an audience. She then took her hand and starting spreading the thick white cum all over herself. She took her covered had and placed it on his right knee. Louis thought that was peculiar, until he felt the heat on his leg, it was ben-gay only stronger.

The other thing that Louis sensed was that he was going to pass out, more like a drug taking effect, so he released Nikko and slowly laid back. She appeared over him licking his cum off her fingers.

"That was pretty damn good Louis. I am impressed and I've seen a lot. Now I want you to just relax and I'll take care of you"

She then took a finger and traced the outline of Louis' lips. He had never been opposed to tasting his own cum, in their wilder days, Misty and him and done quite a bit.

As he was on the verge of fading out, Nikko with her hair falling on his face appeared before him.

"You were very good Louis, enjoy your gift"

She then kissed him ever so softly on the lips. She then leaned down and whispered in his ear.

"Oh yes there's something else with your gift, you'll just have to check your briefs out tomorrow morning".

5:28 was what Louis saw when he opened his eyes. He was in bed. He rolled over and Misty was already up. He leaned down and up under the bed attached to the frame was the Glock in the holster. He looked around and everything looked "okay". He got up and took a quick glance in the bathroom the light was on and it was empty. Aside from the steam from Misty's shower everything was in place to include the candles.

He made his way into the kitchen. Misty was at the table going over her grade book. He must have come in too quite too quick, because it startled her when he came in.

"Oh, I didn't know you were up, I thought you were going to go in a little later today since its Friday?"

"No, I'll make the pre-shift, so how'd you sleep?" as he pour himself some coffee and offered to warm up Misty's.

"I don't think I moved last night! The best sleep I think I've had in years. How about you baby?"

"Pretty good, had some interesting dreams though"

"Involving Angelina Jolie no doubt"

"No, at least Juan Valdez and his donkey weren't in them"

She shook her head and told him that he was not right. He told her that's why she married him. He kissed the top of her head and told her she owed him for the massage last night as he padded off to the bathroom, that's when he noticed it.

His knee. His three times surgically repaired knee the one that he would lament was like Lancelot's wound that never healed, didn't hurt. It almost scared him. The stiff knee he had lived with for over ten years felt as good as new. By instinct he reached down and touched it. The scares were still there, but he could tell it was different, he was different.

He went into the bathroom to relieve himself, he had to pee badly and instead of having a "morning hard on" he had more of the "hidden turtle". As he started he thought about Nikko and if it was a dream? Then as if magic he could feel himself grow. Not in the way of taking pressure off the bladder or getting an erection, but "grow". He stood and watched as his mild mannered average size cock grew into a monster. He knew he had never been hung like a "Missouri Mule" but this was something he couldn't take his eyes off of. Limp he must have been six and half inches and thick as well. He stood half expecting it to shrink up back to its two inch wicked ways, but it didn't. He remembered Nikko's words and then he smiled (this time in wicked way) and figured it was time to tell Misty.

About that time Misty came back into the bathroom with her robe on. She glanced at him in the private stall and said. "I tell your son the more he shakes it the more he's liable to break it".

Louis flushed and quickly tucked his "new friend" in his shorts and grabbed his cup of coffee off the back of the commode and sat on the edge of the tub (the same place Nikko's perfect ass had been just hours before). Misty had already dried her hair and was now in the process of putting on her face when Louis asked her if he could tell her something.

"Is it bad honey?

"No, I don't think so, it just might be hard to believe at first, so you have to give me the benefit of the doubt, plus you know I've always been honest with you"

Misty instead of making eye contact with the mirror turned around and folded her arms. "I can tell this is going to be bad".

He assured it wasn't bad, he then took the next ten minutes to give her the government or readers digest version, carefully leaving out the gender of people and especially the fucking the Japanese beauty in the area they were now standing on.

"So you want me to believe that someone in a dream came to you and told you that since you are such a good person you now have "magic sperm" with super medicinal powers. How about just asking for some lotto numbers! Louis, I can't believe you'd concoct such an unbelievable story just to get laid. (Louis could tell she was getting mad) I know we don't do it like we used too, but with school the kids and what I look like now, I just don't have the urge anymore!"

Now she was getting upset, so Louis decided it was time to play the trump card. He stood up and lowered the front of his shorts.

"Did I mention I got an upgrade on the dispensing unit?"

In the years that he'd known her he had never seen the look on her face like the one that was on it now. Utter and total shock. She was speechless. She looked at it and then up to Louis.

Louis deadpanned and said. "You can touch it if you'd like. I haven't even given it a check ride, so who knows if it will work, there wasn't a warranty card taped to my balls or anything"

Misty quickly locked the bathroom door and bound the two steps back to be standing directly in front of Louis. She reached down and took his cock into both her hands. In an instant started to grow in her hands.

"Even without a manual that looks promising, remember honey its loaded"

As she stroked it in silence it continued to grow. The feeling Louis had was the same he had before, but he was just more aware that there was "more" there work with.

Louis, I'm sorry I doubted you baby. But this can't be real, but it is, isn't it?"

"I think so honey, if it's a dream let's enjoy it while we can"

Misty then dropped to her knees and began to kiss the head of his cock; he still could not believe how big it was. She took him into her mouth and started to literally suck on in. Making loud slurping sounds as she stroked him with both hands.

About that time the door rattled, it was Hunter trying to get in and see "mom".

"Hunter baby, daddy and I are in here talking, you take a shower in your bathroom and mommy will help you get ready in just a minute".

Before there was a very sleepy reply of "okay mommy" Misty was back taking as much as she could. Louis looked down and visions of Misty years ago took over, she loved to give head and the "sloppier" the better was her motto. Now at six in the morning his wife was sucking him for all he was worth.

She broke away and almost out of breath she told him that she needed to be "fucked" by his cock.

She stood up and dropped her robe and bent over the counter. She spread her legs to reveal an already moist pussy. To Louis, Misty had a perfect pussy, she had large lips that would swell and hang down when she was excited, this morning they were in full form in record time.

"Give it to me Louis, fill my cunt with that horse cock of yours"

Louis was taken aback. Misty did like to talk dirty, but it had been quite a while and it usually required prior consumption of tequila. But he didn't mind, he could see that this morning Misty was a woman with a mission, and that was to take the "new" gift and put as much inside her as possible.

The bent over the bathroom sink area was one of their "quickie" areas. When they did have time for sex this usually worked since it was at the very back of the house, the door could lock and the they could mask any noise with the shower not to mention the ability to jump in and clean up in flash.

Misty "assumed the position" and reached between her legs and was rubbing her clit and pussy more than Louis could recall. She wasn't getting ready for him, she was masturbating. Something she rarely did in front or with him. Their "alone time" was just that, so if they did have a secret it was how they masturbated. He was amazed as she worked her clit with her thumb and index finger as she stroked her lips and slit with the others.

"My are we in a hurry this morning?"

"No, I just want to cum when you fuck me, now PLEASE put it in me Louis!" He slid up behind her and as she still stroked herself, he pushed the head of his cock inside her. She moaned and rotated her hips then she pushed back with a force that would have knocked Louis down if he hadn't been ready (or as he thought, lucky).

Her ass upturned she took seven of the *nine inches (*Misty measured later that evening). She moaned a deep and guttural sound like she was giving birth or in pain. Without looking back and what Louis could tell, she had her eyes closed and her mouth hung open.

"Are you Okay?, I can stop if you want?"

"Is it all the way in?"

"No, you have a little way to go to have all of it"

Taking a deep breath Misty started to move up and down on Louis' cock. Taking a couple of short strokes followed by a deep push. She had taken her hand that had been massaging her sex and reached down to grab his balls. Louis just stood in awe and watched his cock slide in and out of his wife. He knew what she was doing and within a few minutes she had taken him all the way in.

"You did it honey, look and see that big cock deep inside that beautiful pussy of yours.

Misty looked back and it seem to inspire her. She turned so that she could see the reflection in the mirror.

"Oh yes, look at that fat cock buried in my nasty cunt! Oh fuck me Louis, fuck my slut hole with that cock, fill it up with cum, I want your cum in my nasty cunt!"

Without the need of biting into a worm Misty was in rare form. He loved the transformation from mild mannered mother and 3rd grade teacher to foul mouthed slut that she turned into when she was in the heat of having sex. It was as if she wasn't the same person, she would usually start it off, and anything that Louis said back to her would be the same as spurring a race horse, with the same logic; hold on for a wild ride.

"You love it don't you? You love having that hole of yours filled with that huge cock don't you?"

She moaned and started to increase the length of the strokes with a faster pace. She placed her hand where she could feel Louis' cock enter her pussy. She would skip between feeling him and rubbing her swollen clit. Just to get her going, and because she didn't really respond Louis grabbed her hair with his left hand and with his right came down hard and slapped her right ass cheek. This had never failed and he didn't think it would so now.

In a whimper Misty responded. "Oh yes I love your cock in me. Fuck my slut pussy, slap my whore ass again you know I love it when you do"

On the third slap she froze, her entire body shook, it damn near scared Louis to death, he had been making love (and fucking) her for years, he knew her "pattern" and warning signs that she was going to have an orgasm. Not this time, and it wasn't like anything he had ever seen her have. Wave after wave rolled through her as she gasped to catch her breath.

"Fuck me baby, do me like I need to be done. Fuck my hole, cum inside me, flood my nasty cunt with that hot cum of yours"

Louis only responded by grabbing her hips and started to increase his pace. As he stood there he marveled at his wife. Her ass wasn't as tight as it was years ago and even though she hated her "pooch" he thought is was sexy, he thought she looked great, he could only imagine if what he had been told would come to pass, the thought of having Misty like she was before they were married only pushed him closer. The other fleeting thought was that he could stand and do this, his knee. His fucking knee didn't hurt!! There was no way he could have done this before; he would have had to take a break for his leg.

Fueled by everything, he was close. And he didn't know what to expect.

"I'm going to cum honey, I'm going to fill that hot pussy of yours, you want it?"

"Fill me, I want to feel your cum in me, give your slut all your cum"

With one last stroke he stopped caught his breath and began to cum. It was the same feeling as with Nikko. He could feel the huge pulses as he shot stream after stream into Misty dripping pussy. For her part Misty would moan every time Louis flexed into her.

Then they stopped, he was shaking and he was pretty sure she was too. He didn't want to move and Misty had reached back and grabbed his thigh as a sign not to pull out.

"I am on fire"

Louis thought he heard her but asked. "What did you say honey?"

"It's like I'm on fire. From the inside of me moving out to my arms and legs"

"Are you going to be Okay? Do you want to lay down?"

"No, it's not like a "bad" feeling, just strange, feels good in way. I think I might jump in the shower real quick to cool off, plus when you pull out it's going to be a mess"

They agreed that once Louis pulled out she would get in the shower and cool off and clean up, and that way he could jump in when the water got hot (one draw back of having the bathroom at the back of the house – it took a minute or so to heat up). Misty also made Louis "swear" that he would pull out on the count of three, most of the time he'd pull out of her on "two" and leave her unprepared. He promised and on the count of three he pulled his still hard cock out of her.

To both of their surprise there was no flood, gush, creampie or whatever. Just the residue on Louis' cock.

"Louis what happened? I could feel you fill me, I know you came a gallon in me!"

She made her way to the shower in a hunched over fashion as if waiting for the flood to come, it didn't. She squealed as the cold water hit her body.

"Oh yes! I am still on fire Louis, and now I'm thirsty. How much do you love me?"

She grinned at him without getting her hair wet through the shower door. Louis took his index fingers on both hands and made a mock measurement of his now deflating cock. He then held them up with the space of about eight inches.

"Oh, about this much"

"Please get me something to drink, a big glass of tea or something cold"

He put on some shorts and went out to check on the kids, to his surprise they were showered and dressed without any fighting, biting or toothpaste squirting at each other. He praised them for getting ready without Mom's help. Hunter asked if mom was sick or "something" since she heard her moan earlier. Louis looked down at her and in the same way that fathers have lied to children since the beginning of time told her that every thing was "fine" and that mommy was feeling much better now.

He returned with a fresh cup of coffee and a Big Gulp size cup of iced tea for Misty. To his surprise she was wearing her matching red lacy VS bra and boy short panty. She took the cup and drained it in damn near one motion.

He tested the running shower water (it was finally hot) and stripped out of his shorts, the sight of his new large cock hanging there was still a shock.

"So what's with the sexy bra and panties? Got a hot date later on?"

As she finished her face and jumped into her jeans (Friday was jeans and spirit t-shirt days) she told him that as a matter of fact she did. That this evening she was going to "fuck his lights out" so don't get her new "friend" hurt in an industrial accident at work.

Louis commented that sex with his wife twice in 24 hours, he had better call the county clerk to see if he needed a permit, he told her he could probably pick one up at Wal-Mart (hell this was Texas). She opened the shower door and looked at him standing with the water running over his back while he shielded his cup of coffee, she hated that he did that. She gave him a quick kiss and told him she'd call later that her and Hunter were off (both at the same school) and to make sure Ethan got on the bus okay. He told her he'd take him to the middle school on the way to work.