The Gilded Cage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aegis, if it were anyone else but you I would decline. The floor's yours. What's your call on all this?"

Aegis's cultivated tones were barely done justice by the crystal-clear signal

"The odds that we missed Connor in the research are slim. The odds that Tammy Squires has a boyfriend who we missed and who just happens to live the life of James Bond are nil. The man is clearly there with an agenda and Miss Squires is a vehicle for that agenda, nothing more."

Bastion interrupted. "How do we know that Squires is not a co-conspirator?"

"Impossible. Your agents trailed and researched her for two years before she was ready. There is no way she could have been recruited without our knowledge. This man is the only kind of random element, the loose cannon with a mission, our network cannot detect in advance. I doubt he knows of our existence or else he would never have entered that house. Only a suicidal man would seek to challenge us so blatantly. If he were linked to some covert-operation our contacts in the governments would have found out what it was by now, even if they had not already given us their customary twenty-four hours warning, which they have never yet failed to do. My best guess is that he's passing through Lexington and has either bribed or threatened Miss Squires to shelter him, possibly whilst they were in his car. We cannot, however, assume he does not have friends who care enough to check on him."

Bastion relaxed at that analysis. A gangster or lunatic was no threat to him.

"So you suggest an undertaker unit, Aegis. End him quickly?"

"No, quite the contrary. Until we know the consequences of his death it would be foolish to assume that there would be none. He's connected well enough to avoid the usual records and we need to know what that means. My advice is to play it one of two ways. Call a breach and let us turn the entire weight of the Guild on him and pull him apart or allow your agents to get there in the end, meanwhile keeping the tone of your show sexual rather than political."

"Which would you chose Aegis?"

Aegis sighed.

"You already know old friend, just as I know you will choose option two. Good luck. Aegis out"

The reference to "sexual" suddenly brought Bastion back to his primary focus. He cursed himself for having devoted twenty minutes to something that others had covered, time he should have been spending on the star of his show. Bastion took one last look at the feed from the house and laughed to himself. How could this Connor, a man who seemed to spend all his free time watching trash television, possibly hurt him? Bastion looked at the feed from the office and saw that Green and Tammy had moved from his office to the boardroom.

Tammy was sitting next to Green at the head of a huge table. The table was solid wood and far more suited to a medieval banqueting hall than a boardroom, with room for several courses per guest and elaborate table decorations. The actual dressing of the table, little more than a pen and pad per delegate, made the emptiness striking.

At the corner of the room was a projector designed for Power-Point presentations and the ubiquitous flip-chart that always seems to grace, or otherwise, any corporate meeting. Green sat with his back to them, in a leather chair fit for a despot, as the delegates filed in. Tammy had expected them to all look scared of Green and she was not surprised when they filed in looking more like prisoners that valued participants. The only mild surprise is one of the eight was a woman, in her middle-ages but still attractive in an executive sort of way. They sat down and looked at Green. Green addressed them warmly

"Ladies and gentlemen thank you for attending this inaugural meeting. I know you know each other but I expect few of you have ever worked on the same project before. I chose you because your records indicate you have real commitment to the company, to the ethic of teamwork and because of your seniority within your respective divisions. This session is mainly designed to break the ice, brief you on the new project and also to test you. I warn you that your loyalty to the company in general, and me in particular, will be tested here today. If you pass you will enter a new phase of your career. Heaven alone can help you if you fail. Any questions?"

None dared to ask any. If they were nervous before, thought Tammy, they were terrified now. Tammy could only wonder what humiliation lay ahead this afternoon and again she found herself yearning for the comforting presence of Connor. She hoped he was ok.

Green continued

"The theme of today's meeting is twofold. The first is closing the sale and the second is screening out distractions in the workplace. This will lead to a new international expansion project for those who can convince me they have the necessary skills"

Green went to the flipchart and grabbed a pen.

"Ok, who can start me off with some distractions they may face in the workplace?"

The woman said, "Too many emails."

Green wrote that on the board.

"Yes, Mrs. Winters, a good start. Too many emails, not enough delegation. Anyone else?"

One of the male delegates took the lead. "Noise. A noisy working environment."

Green noted it on the chart

"That's fine Mr Ferguson. We all know how much we value our offices for escaping that one."

The table had relaxed now. Another delegate spoke up. "Swamping. A lack of prioritisation."

Green wrote that down and then turned to them.

"That's fine Mr Yates but I was thinking of another word that begins with the same letter."

With that he wrote, in letters that filled the remaining space on the board, 'sex'.

The table froze in silence. Green turned to them and spoke with the manner of a fire-brand preacher

"Yes, ladies and gentlemen. The buyers, the contacts, the clients out there will also be ladies and gentlemen. Some will be downright ugly and staid, some gorgeous and wanton, but we have to do business with them all. We have to stay focused no matter what the sexual distractions may be. I only want focused people in my new team, the rest are heading for the welfare queue."

Green let that threat rest for a moment before he turned to one of the men who had spoke.

"Mr Ferguson, you are in charge of sales of our technology to partners. A little role play now. Bring your chair over here to the corner and I will bring mine. I am to be the buyer and you are to be the seller."

As Ferguson brought his chair over, Green activated an intercom.

"Ok, bring them in please and then leave."

Ten men silently brought in laptops and placed on the table where each delegate was assigned to sit, the ninth was given to Green and the tenth to Tammy. All were switched on and ready to receive. Tammy looked at her screen and saw it was plain blue, giving nothing away. In addition to the laptop, for each of the male delegates only, a small grey box was placed under the table.

Green sat in front of Mr Ferguson, in a corner of the room now illuminated so that each delegate could see the whole of each man clearly. Green addressed the room.

"Ok, you will all participate in the role-plays today. I want you now to read your screens and assimilate the assignments you have been given. Watch them for further updates as well. Only Miss Squires and myself will see all the information, a point you will appreciate in a second. Read and then raise your hand to agree you will participate in your assigned role."

Tammy saw the data being transmitted. It was the personal dossier on each delegate and was a veritable work of art, covering each sexual secret, dirty dealing and criminal act they had committed since working for the company. Green had used the Guild well, Tammy thought, for each and every person in this room could not afford for even half the information contained in their dossier to become known. At the end of each dossier was a stark warning. Obey all orders in this room from Green, speak of this meeting to no one and watch everything with complete attentiveness. Failure to comply meant exposure, success in complying meant great career advancement.

Slowly, in a state of shell shock, each delegate raised his or her hands. Green spoke almost apologetically.

"I need you to know that you can trust me and I need people I can trust. This is a test of your obedience, nothing more, and certainly not something I will enjoy having to put you through."

Tammy almost laughed out loud at the barefaced lie Green had just told with such sincerity.

Green spoke next to Mr Ferguson. He turned his screen, now empty of all but Ferguson's dossier, and told him to read. Ferguson turned white and then slowly raised his hand. Green smiled and began the scenario.

"I am the most important client in the world. If you do not get me to buy your technology then the whole corporation will fold, costing thousands of job including your own. I am more than eager to buy but you have one problem. This is the clinching meeting but here, in my country, we have different customs than anywhere else. You must sell to me no matter what. If you hesitate you will lose my interest."

Green typed to Tammy 'Do whatever it takes to sexually arouse him. I want to see his cum but you are not allowed to fuck him.'

Tammy walked slowly over to Mr Ferguson and sat on his knee, allowing him a clear down-top view of her bra-less breasts. She could feel him stiffen more by the second.

Green talked to the room again.

"I want you all to watch this closely, with the exception of Mrs. Winters. Before you do, gentlemen, I want you to unzip your trousers and place your flaccid penises completely free of your garments. Mrs. Winters you are, under your clothing, to remove your bra and panties and then give them to me. Whilst you watch our role-play, Mrs. Winters will come to each of you in turn. Her mission is, by touch alone, to judge whom has the largest cock amongst you. She will wait 15 seconds with each delegate after she has finished. In that time you are to feel her vagina, under her skirt, and guess how large it is. You are to also guess her bra-size by feel alone, again under her shirt. Send me your answers via my laptop. Proceed."

Mrs. Winters wriggled for a minute before loosening her garments. She presented them to Green, who smelt them deeply, before she began to work her way around the other delegates.

Meanwhile Mr Ferguson had begun to launch into his spiel about the technology whilst Green just sat back and blanked him out. All he was concerned about was how his game would go.

Tammy began to stroke Ferguson around his face and shoulders whilst moving herself so that her naked pussy burned its way through his trousers and onto his erection. She slowly began to grind his crotch as she undid his shirt, tantalising his chest hair with soft breath and tiny kisses. Ferguson's voice began to crack and Green shot him a black look, forcing him to resume as if the most beautiful woman he had ever seen were not making out with him.

Tammy guided Ferguson out of the chair and sat down. She pulled him gently into her lap and then pushed up her skirt, so that Ferguson could see nothing but her gleaming, excited and shaved pussy. Tammy was as surprised as Ferguson himself that she was aroused and looked deep into herself for a second. Maybe it was just the abused turning into the abuser, a woman glad that she was being given the power instead of it being taken from her, or maybe it was just the primal paradox within women that seeks to break their mate and yet despise them when they do. All she could say for certain is that she was genuinely aroused by the power she had over this man.

As Ferguson spoke his breath stimulated her clitoris, like a cooling breeze that fans the flames ever higher, and she opened her legs to enjoy the sensation. Her conscience suddenly returned with a vengeance and she quietly checked each of Ferguson's fingers for a ring. Finding none she was content that at least she was not going to hurt two marriages in one day, a thought which again main a psychological divide between this man and David Grundy. Why should she make that distinction, she wondered, had she really been brutalised by Green so quickly that she discounted a man's sexual feelings unless a woman was also going to be hurt? Whatever the reason she was shocked to feel a small part of her was disappointed that Green was not going to allow her to rape this man.

Ferguson continued to talk as Mrs. Winters went around the room. Mr Yates was fourth and she looked him up and down for a moment. He was a very handsome man of approximately her own age and she savoured the chance to see, let alone play with, his cock. At first Mrs. Winters had been nervous but, after the first man, a small part of her was beginning to enjoy this despite herself. As a woman she was not aroused solely by the physical sight of genitalia but the idea that she had all these senior, power men, literally 'by the balls' appealed. Not only was she getting to be intimate with men who would have dismissed her for some younger model but also she knew these men could never again dominate her, knowing she knew what they carried between their legs. She almost pitied their little-boy egos.

With the others Mrs. Winters had felt them whilst standing but with Mr Yates she knelt down, filling her face with his limp cock as she played with it a mere inch from her eyes. She knew he dare not look down for fear of breaking Green's ground rules and she used this to tease him mercilessly, taking some of his pubic hair in her teeth and pulling until she could see his eyes water. Once finished with her evaluation Mrs. Winter again changed her technique. With the others she stood whilst they fondled her but with Mr Yates she sadled him, exposing her pussy wide as she placed the head of his soft cock at the entrance of her vagina. She knew that Yates was allowed to look at her only during his feeling of her and so she waited.

Yates had to turn his head and instantly saw Mrs. Winter's pussy, wet and excited, almost ready to swallow his cock. He began to dutifully measure her pussy with his fingers and then tried to evaluate her breasts with his cupped hands. Mrs. Winters could feel his cock throb softly as he touched her and she waited until his hands were filled with her breasts. She pushed forward and kissed him passionately, in a motion that completely threw his reason and allowed nature to rule in its stead. She pushed her pussy onto his now-raging cock and gasped as he penetrated her. His face was one of frozen surprise, pleasure and fear all at once but he suddenly remembered he had to watch Green again or break the rules. Yates put his hands back to the side as Mrs. Winters, after only 5 thrusts or so, dismounted him and went on to the next man. Her face was one of erotic triumph mixed with disbelief at just how brazen and empowered she felt.

Tammy was feeling similar emotions, mixed still with a rapidly fading guilt, as she stood Mr Ferguson up and stripped him naked. She sat him down, with the man still giving his sales pitch to Green, and admired his erection. Tammy looked on it not only with the lust for power that had got her so seamlessly to this point but also with vindication. A few men could fake orgasm but none could fake arousal. Where a woman would have been dry in these horrendous circumstances this man, and most men, were so much the beast that their animal instincts could overcome even the deepest feeling of shame and foreboding. If Mr Ferguson was, at some level at least, enjoying this then why shouldn't she?

Tammy took Ferguson into her mouth and felt a new sensation that augmented that of power. She felt challenged by this man now. Her Ferguson was being forced into humiliating actions in front of an audience, yet the main reason Green had any power is because Ferguson had done wrong he could not afford to be exposed. Tammy had seen it. Ferguson had cheated on every girlfriend, every business-deal and every human being that had ever trusted him. He deserved to be rotting in jail, not sitting as some high-paid executive in a position of trust. Tammy had the chance, if she could put him off his stride enough, to make him lose and make Green expose him. Committing herself to every woman Ferguson had ever hurt, Tammy put her heart and soul into trying to achieve just that.

Tammy knew she'd been gifted when it came to fellatio but she had always held a little back, out of a desire to give the perfect blowjob to her future husband as her wedding night gift. Suddenly that had changed and she now wanted it to be no longer a gift of love but one of righteous retribution. As Tammy began Ferguson knew he was in trouble, for the one thing he adored more than anything was fellatio and he knew that if he climaxed, he could lose everything.

Tammy began slowly as Ferguson continued to sell his product to Green. She slowly moved her tongue around Ferguson's tip until she found his sweet spot. When she hit the most sensitive part she saw him squirm involuntarily and she went to work on it, mercilessly stimulating it no matter how much he attempted to squirm it clear. Ferguson looked down and looked deep into eyes such as he had never seen before, intense eyes that held both complete excited passion and complete contempt in equal measure. He instinctively knew he was being sucked by a vengeance demon and it scared him to the core.

After a minute, Tammy decided to increase the pressure. Still felateing him she carefully guided him off the chair and laid him on the ground in front of Green. Tammy knew Ferguson was forbidden to resist and she mocked his lack of power with her slow, deliberate movements. Tammy knew that as well as physical stimulation a man needed visual stimulation as well, so she went into a classic 69 position and filled his vision with her wet pussy. She was careful to place it just in front of his nose so that her arousal would instinctively excite him as well and was rewarded with a sudden additional hardness of his cock in her mouth.

Tammy was more aroused than she had ever been in her life. Her knowledge that she could beat this man and have him punished, coupled with the sheer, raw power she had over him right now, made her feel alive. Tammy decided not to cheat herself and, in an attempt to celebrate her arousal as well as to push Ferguson closer to his judgement moment, she placed a finger into her open pussy. Tammy masturbated one half inch from Ferguson's face and she began to hear his presentation falter, under deeper and deeper breathing, but he still held on.

Inside his body Ferguson knew he was a prisoner. He was a prisoner of his own biological urges as well as of his selfish, wicked past. He said a silent prayer to the God he had long since disowned but received no mercy, indeed the sight of that gorgeous pussy being stimulated sent him ever closer to the edge. His cock ached for release and his breath became more and more strained. He knew he could not last much longer but still strained every mental sinew to avoid the inevitable.

Tammy came with unprecedented intensity within thirty seconds and the orgasm almost threaten to give Ferguson clemency, taking her breath away as it did. Tammy held on though and now dipped her fingers into her glistening pussy, forcing the juice into Ferguson's mouth to stimulate yet another sexual reaction from him. Tammy went to work with renewed passion on his cock and listened to his voice getting ever higher and shallower. Suddenly Tammy felt Ferguson's cock go rock hard and she knew she had got him, he was about to go over the edge and there was nothing he could so about it. Tammy looked quickly between her legs and locked eyes again with Ferguson, revelling in the excited terror for one more second before she felt him cum into her mouth with exceptional force. The ejaculation was so strong that Ferguson just crumpled in the middle of one sentence, screaming out in the ecstasy of the release and the anger of the defeat.