The Girl at the Spa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that evening I was in the kitchen with Mum who was preparing for an evening barbecue and as Ali, dressed to perfection in a light bright summer dress, took a pile of plates and the salad she had prepared out to the garden, Mum was finally able to ask the questions she had been dying to ask since I appeared that morning with a stunner on my arm. She began her cross-examination.

So where did you two meet?

Dad's place, she works there as a chiropractor...

How did you meet her?

She picked me up from the Station and our eyes met across a crowded Land Rover Discovery...

How old is she?

Two weeks older than me, but two weeks that put her a whole school year ahead of me...

Just 23?

Oh yeah...

Is it serious?

Define serious...

What are your feelings for her?

I think she's amazing, but we've only known each other just over two weeks so aren't picking churches quite yet...

Oh come on, she's gorgeous, surely you must have some feelings for her?

OK I'll confess, I'm crazy about her. I'm thinking a spring wedding. How many grandchildren do you want?

Don't take the piss Richard!

You started it...

But I wasn't totally taking the piss, I was totally crazy about her.

Ali had another go being friends with Leah, but still it didn't work. She tried various things with Leah who hadn't so much as worn a pair of shorts in the Mediterranean heat. Finally nagged by her father she appeared in a large black swimming costume she had probably had since her senior school and she bulged out around her bust and around her arms and legs.

Ali gave her the factor 15 but Leah declined, saying she had spent many happy hours getting a gradual tan in this house, this house that SHE had spent most of her summers since HER DAD had bought it ten years ago.

"Please be careful Leah," said Ali, "I'd not spend more than ten minutes out in this sun honey, not with skin as pale as your..."

"I'm not your HONEY!" she snapped, "and, I like to think," she chuckled derisively, "that I know my limits for something that idiot chav's seem to manage so well and just go fucking brown!"

"LEAH PLEASE!" shouted Dave, "Ali was only trying to hel..."

"Yeah?" she snapped at her Father's siding with the beautiful interloper, "and if I don't actually WANT her help? It's just a couple of hours of fu... of hanging around in the sun to get a pointless tan that no one will get to see! Think I can handle that!"

"I'll leave this here; Fi? You should be OK for another hour or so sugar."

Leah looked at the bottle with distain, and as if to prove her point stepped her not inconsiderable frame out into the bright August sunshine. I flinched.

She had Byron with her and a notebook, she pushed her glasses up her nose and into place, this would not end well.

In the short time I had gotten to know Leah, I just knew that she was going to stay out in the sun and burn to a crisp just to prove that she wanted nothing to do with anything, no matter how good and effective it had proved to be, that the gorgeous Alice had anything to do with. That slutty bitch that had used... no ABUSED Byron as she slowly turned her idiot blonde younger sister into as much of a slutty bitch as her and on the short, slippery slope to whoredom that her mother had taken not twelve years ago.

Ali stood and I watched as she tried not to turn her back on anyone.

Well, not actually everyone - Dave really, the new green bikini she wore was little more than three quite small triangles of Lycra joined with string, laid over her shaved mons, and the centres of both shapely breasts. She just knew from my description that if Dave looked he would give himself three dozen 'Hail Mary's' and not move from Mum's side for the rest of the holiday.

On our second shopping trip with Fiona, Ali had got her to try on a quite hot bikini a hundred times more appropriate than the silver thing she had posed before me in. I guessed that she had given her young apprentice advice on depilation, from that first viewing two weeks back she did need it! The pair of them were moving around the pool, swimming etc. with hateful looks from a gradually reddening Leah that avoided the water that was now contaminated. Contaminated with idiot sluts AND that bitch that had married her father.

"Leah," Ali's voice had a certain begging quality to it, "I really think you should cover up or move into the shade, please!"

"You are going very red on the shoulders Leah," said Mum. Leah put her tongue behind her teeth with a 'Tttth' sound, and Mum, unused to such bad manners simply smiled and said, "OK precious, don't say we didn't tell you! More wine anyone?"

We had a rather pleasant dinner that evening not being joined by Leah and her attitude of isolated misery, who chose instead to stay in her room. She was burnt, quite significantly actually, Ali and I had the room next door and I'm sure I could see the glow of her back and shoulders through the window like a pre-menstrual Three Mile Island.

We were a merry bunch, sat around Dave's chimenea, drinking wine and all getting to know each other. Ali and I were sat on a swinging bench, and she gradually lay back and against me chatting sweetly with Mum and not falling for her indirect line of questioning about her boss, her step-dad and my father for a second. Before I knew it Fiona was on the bench and was laying on Ali!

I was quite surprised, this was something I'd never seen in their tidy little family of perfectionists and Ali simply lifted her arm and pulled skinny Fi into a hug. Ali turned her head and kissed me and gave Fi a squeeze. Fi seemed so impressed with this simple sign of affection. I looked at Ali and she at me, and we both guessed that hugging wasn't something big in the Tomelty family.

Ali pulled Fi even closer, and saw that Dave the Leech was looking at his daughter Fiona and shaking his head like it wasn't allowed. Ali held her friend even tighter and bent and kissed her cheek.

Ali and I were up and away early the next morning for some sight-seeing in Mum's rented car, and when we did finally see Leah that evening, she was wearing a T-shirt that she had cut down and tied to create a halter top that wouldn't touch the three large red patches across her shoulders. Every move she made looked really painful!

Ali and I made love that night following a short break to allow for her period; not a huge amount of time but I think that we were both quite pleased that she had indeed come on after the ten days of almost constant shagging we had engaged in prior to that.

"I love making love as I'm coming off of my period," she crooned into my neck, "It's so..." she gasped, "It's so intimate, and kinda special," she looked up into my face, "and of course you don't have to wear a condom!"

"It is pretty fantastic," I said, "You feel wonderful in there without one."

"Good," she said, "you can get used to it because tonight I took my first contraceptive pill; in a week or so we can start making love without that nasty Latex shit in the way. Oooooh fuck yeah!" she gasped as I increased the speed and passion of my thrusts, deep into the back of her pussy.

I came, crying out as quietly as I could, knowing how weird it would be for my Mum to hear it. Not quietly enough, it seemed as Leah thumped on the thin plasterboard wall separating us, which in itself must have hurt her shoulders judging by the groan that came after it.

"Can't you rutting fucking animals do that quietly!?!" shouted the Byron aficionado.

"Sorry Lea... oooooh Richie stop that!" said Ali to the wall, "sorry Leah, we'll keep it dow... ooooh shiiiit..."

Ali was pulling her panties with the protective pad back on, but the rude irony of Ali's acting wasn't lost me and I laughed quietly.

"That fucking woman!" snarled Ali as we cuddled, still stumped by the constant barriers that Leah threw up, "If I have to have that ignorant, stupid frump snarling at me for another week, so help me..."

Ali was the nicest girl in the world and it was something that Leah was getting to her so much. An idea that had been brewing came to me.

"I have an idea," I said.

Ali rolled to her side to kiss me,

"Go on,"

"Dad put £1000 in my bank account for a short holiday this summer but I came to The Spa instead. Why don't we pack our rucksacks again and jump on a train and cross Europe for the next week?"

"Oh Richie!" she said rolling back over me, "that would be fantastic!" She grinned cheekily, "No sweaty hostels with sweaty gap year students though darling huh?"

"Nice hotels and guest houses I promise."

"Wonderful," she said, hearing our grumpy sunburned neighbour moving around on her bed in an effort to find a position that didn't involve her back and shoulders touching the bed, "I'll start packing now OK?"

We waited until the next morning, and I told my Mum that Ali and I were going to head out into France and possibly Belgium and Germany for a few days and we'd be back before it was time to fly home.

Mum was a bit cool with the idea at first as we discussed it over breakfast, but Leah hobbled out into the kitchen in large shorts and a bra with the straps down snarling at Ali's look of concern for her welfare.

Mum had really warmed to Alice, in the way that everyone did and she nodded her head,

"Yes Richard," she said, "Take your lovely girlfriend off to Paris." She wrote on a notepad, "Go to this hotel, it's the one we stayed in with Hugh a few years ago Richard;" Hugh had been husband number three - nice, quiet, cheerily good looking but extremely gay and eventually (so I understand) he complained about Mum's rather voracious sexual appetite and their divorce happened not four months after the big day. "I'll pay for a couple of nights there," said Mum with a big smile, "No way can you go take a girl as beautiful and sweet as this," she slipped an arm through Ali's and kissed her cheek, "No way can you take Alice to a bloody hostel!" My £1000 was going to stretch even further!

And so we stayed at the Hotel Du Presidente for two nights as we toured the town seeing all of the sights, a first for Ali who, while she was quite well travelled in Asia and the Indian sub-continent, had never really done Europe.

After Paris, it was a train to Cologne and the Rhineland were we enjoyed the old town, the quite fantastic Cathedral and different foods and fantastic beers. Next a coach took us to a hotel in The Black Forest for a day, then another to a small town in Northern Italy before heading back to Brussels for a night and then a day in Ypres were we saw the Museum, had lunch in the Square and watched the ceremony at the Menin Gate.

Finally, we got the train back to into France and after a real whistle-stop tour of central Europe we got back to Mum and Dave in time for supper and a quick turn around and the flight back to Gatwick. Fi had a nice soft brown tan much like her idol while Leah on the other hand had a brown top half that was half way through peeling off. Even Mum was an all over brown, and would ask for a supply of the Factor 15.

It was a taxi ride from the railway station and a night back in the London house. I took Ali out for dinner. We were both quiet as I think we realised that our holiday was over and it was back to real life.

We drank our wine and I could see that Ali was holding back tears.

"When are you due back in Cambridge?"

"Second week in September." I said, "cock up with the tutorials so I have an extra four days."

She put a gentle hand on mine,

"You could come back to The Spa until then couldn't you." Her smile was so gentle and loving that there was no way I could resist.

"OK baby," I said, "You got me."

She smiled the most wonderful smile at me,

"Knew I would," she sipped her wine and put the glass down, reaching for my hand again.

"It's because you made me bewitched hot chocolate like your Mum made for Dad, isn't it?"

"An old family secret Richie," she said, "couldn't possibly tell you if it was ancient Cornish witchcraft."

We walked to a quiet house to find that Mum, Dave, Leah and Fiona had all gone to bed to sleep off their trip home. As for me, I loaded my laundry into the washing machine and repacked my bag with clean clothes ready for our escape the following morning.

We woke the following morning as we always did in each-other's arms, and we walked down for breakfast. Mum was in the study and on the phone, catching up with the lessons and classes she had to teach once the new term started in two days. Dave had gone to work, while Leah was back in her room and trying to work on her dissertation but I guessed was still suffering writers block Fi had told us about so instead was kidding herself that she was coming up with her PhD thesis. Fiona was still in her room, working on her exercise regime that Ali had suggested; she had already put on some weight and had muscled up in the right places and the improvement was evident.

I knocked the door to Mum's office and there was the usual office snarled "I'm busy," from Mum.

"Hi Mum," I said, "I'm going to take Ali home, back in a few days!" I made to sprint down the corridor, but the door flew open, like it never had before.

"Oh Ali!" said Mum with a huge smile, "thank you so much for coming to stay with us," she hugged Ali who returned it, and the smile.

"Thank you for making me so welcome Laura," said Ali with real emotion in her voice.

"You come back whenever you want to Darling," said Mum, in a way I'd certainly never seen before, "you take special care of Alice Richard and I'll see you soon!" She kissed us both. "Do knock Fi's door before you go, she'll be upset if she doesn't get to say goodbye!" Almost the entire family had taken to the name 'Fi' that Ali had gone with.

"Of course," said Ali, bending forward and kissing Mum's cheek, "I'll see you soon."

"Goodbye Darling Alice," said Mum as we turned to walk along the corridor to Fiona's room.

Ali knocked the door,

"Fi honey, we're off now!" she chimed.

"Hold on!" came Fiona's voice and there was a thunder of feet, "Aliiiiiice!" she called as the door flew open and a tanned, slightly more shapely Fiona, much improved from the nasty kid of a month before, wearing just a long vest nightdress she'd obviously thrown on.

"See you soon Darling," said Ali taking her new friend in her arms, "Now just you remember what I said about diet and exercise sweetie," said Ali with a wagging finger, "If I find you're back to stick thin then I'll be back!"

"Please do!" she said, "Or come and visit me at Uni, I'm only going to be in Guildford!"

"You never know, I have your email address sugar, so believe me I'll be in touch."

There were more hugs and I confess that I watched as Ali's hug made the T-shirt ride up and I saw Fiona's naked bottom. Ali, looking over her shoulder looked and me and rolled her eyes seeing me watching the bare arse before me.

"You dirty bugger," whispered Ali as we walked to the station.

My trip back to St Ives was a thousand times better than my last and I grumbled that there wasn't a gorgeous hot brunette in a black Discovery waiting for me this time.

"We'll get a fucking taxi you perv," said my girlfriend and we did, reaching The Spa some thirty minutes later.

It was the Friday before the place reopened on the first September Saturday so my sleeping in the best bungalow wasn't going to happen this time, but Ali took my bag straight to her room. Smaller than the bungalow and lacking the view, but the fittings were as good and the fact that my beautiful Cornish Siren was there to call me back to the safe harbour of Port George was all that mattered.

Dad and Meghan were pleased to see us of course and wanted to know what we had been doing, as were the numerous staff that were now running around the place, making beds, stocking fridges and freezers, and preparing their various therapy rooms.

While I had been to The Spa when in was in operation before, the previous days I'd spent here with just Dad, Meghan and Ali had been so much more special. There would be no naked wandering to the pool for a morning swim then bacon and egg sandwiches cooked by my naked and shapely step-mother, and then back to bed for an altogether more impressive start to the day with my beautiful naked girl.

Many of the long term staff I knew quite well, both from my occasional Spa visits and from the London Clinic, and I was introduced to more. The holidays were over but I didn't regret not being in London for one moment, I was with Ali.

The first day, the Spa opened with a vengeance and I was involved in meeting and greeting and housekeeping while the professionals did their chiropractic thing. I stood out among 'the staff' by wearing not the posh scrubs that they did, but my scruffy blue NHS ones with a white lab coat introduced, as my Cambridge Hospitals NHS Trust ID badge announced, 'Richard the student doctor that is working with us before he goes back to Cambridge'.

I watched in wonder as the chiropractors did what they did, and I picked up a mountain of knowledge that I had never seen coming. I spent most of my time with Dad, because the first morning with Ali was hell, as I had to stand back and watch her at work and I rarely concentrated on what she was doing or saying.

Each night, we ate in Dad and Meghan's apartment on the wonderful food now being cooked by the Michelin starred chef that was at the Spa two or three days a week directing operations. Then it was back to Ali's room and some romance, even if it was just laying on her sofa or her bed watching a movie on TV, or finally listening to the end of 'The Stand'.

One night as I climbed into bed there was a thump on the door, and as Ali was in the shower I went.

There was a shortish, thirtyish, thin balding man carrying a small bag with a toothbrush in it. Not a client I guessed, as a card was needed to get this far.

"Oh," he said in some surprise, "Where's Alice?"

"Errr," I said stupidly but with a smile, "she's in the shower, can I get her to call you when she gets out?"

"Err..." he was trying to look over my shoulder with some cross impatience to his stance, "I don't mind waiting." He took half a pace forward expecting me to move.

I didn't.

"What for?" I said, confused as to what he might be waiting for. This was twenty minutes to ten on a Wednesday evening for heaven's sake.

"Alice will know," he said confidently and with an air of propriety, mixed with some consternation at my still barring his way.

"I'll get her to give you a call," I said keeping a firm hand on the door as he stepped from foot to foot, "it might not be tonight, as we're going to bed as soon as she's done."

"You're going to bed with Alice?" he said.

"Yeah," I said with a new firmness to my voice, "shouldn't I be?"

"Well it is Wednesday!" He snapped.

"Wednesday?" After all it still wasn't that obvious to me.

"It's Wednesday," he said exhaling like I was such an annoyance and giving me a look as if I was just the biggest idiot for not realising what happened on a Wednesday.

"Yeah, and I still have no idea what you are going on about."

"Well young man..." Young Man!?! He could only be ten years older than me, "I'll come in and wait for Alice while you go back to your bunk for the night with all the other..." he struggled for a put down rather than an insult and settled on one, "youngsters in the staff block."

"Really!" I said with a grin.

"Yeah," he said adopting an older, senior staffer kind of pose, "really. You obviously don't know who I am do you?" He folded his arms leaning on the door post.

"No," I replied, "and I guess that feeling is mutual."

"I don't NEED to know who you are young fella." He stood up straight again, his head cocked but still shorter than me. "I only need to know your room number so I can tell housekeeping to clear it out tomorrow morning when we bus you back to the Station." He shook his head, "don't think I've fired a skivvy in less than a week before."