The Girl Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rexfelis
rexfelis
24 Followers

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“You'll see in a second,” he responded. “Just don't open your eyes or move.”

“OK,” came her compliant reply.

It was heavily shadowed under her skirt, but her full pussy lips were still visible. God were they beautiful, he thought to himself. They came together and hid her inner secrets, showing only the slit where they could be separated. Carefully positioning his head, he let his tongue snake out and touch her outer pink at the top of that slit.

“Oh! Ohhhh,” she gasped, then moaned.

He applied a light pressure and slipped his tongue between those protective outer lips and into her world of secret pleasures. At the top, there was no flavor, but as he continued down, he began to taste her. It made him hard, very hard, and he had to pause to adjust himself.

A little ways down he encountered her pleasure point. He moved his tongue from side to side above it to separate her thick sex lips and get the room he needed to work on it. Then he set to work massaging her, back and forth, enjoying the sensation of the most sensitive spot on her body sliding over his tongue again and again.

Each time his tongue grazed her clit in a certain way, her whole body shuddered. As he realized this, he also started seeking ways to minimize the time between those shudders. His efforts went to good effect, and soon she was shuddering and gasping and making little cries of pleasure that she could not control.

He continued, eyes closed. He was enjoying himself thoroughly. Opening his eyes, he saw that her pussy was beginning to show some wetness. Moving himself just a little bit further back, he was able to lap it up, and then plunge his tongue into her. Idly, as his tongue continued to explore her sheath, he wondered why the erotic stories he'd always read described a woman as tasting sweet. The women he had been with had never tasted sweet as sugar did, or even sweet as was sometimes used to describe the taste of butter or even seafood. Desiree, easily the most delicious woman he'd ever had, tasted and smelled a lot like the ocean. 'It must be her pheromones that make me think she tastes and smells so good,' he thought. 'I could eat her pussy forever.' Her soft moans of delight punctuated his thoughts as though she were narrating them with her approval.

Johnathan shifted forward a bit and continued to work her clit with his tongue, seeking always to achieve more effective stimulation. She trembled and quaked, and moaned and groaned with the bliss of it. But she seemed to be talking a long time to achieve orgasm. He began to wonder why.

Desiree loved these delightful surprises Johnathangave her, like sliding up under her skirt and licking her sexual opening. It felt so good, she had a hard time keeping her legs from giving out, but he had instructed her to stay up on her knees and not open her eyes. Sitting down was not an option.

He had slipped his tongue between her pouty pink outer lips and found his way to her clit with ease. It was obvious to her that he enjoyed himself immensely when he captivated her this way. She was lost in her passion.

She'd been resisting the pleasure, and it had in turn been forcing her to feel good. It was a kind of game, one that she secretly enjoyed very much. To be firmly forced to experience more and more pleasure, despite her resistance, only made it feel better and better. The more effort she put into resisting, the more it pushed her on to new heights of ecstasy. Soon her entire body was abuzz with the tension this was building in her - that tension that had begun in her pleasure bud, spread into her entire vulva, and then filled her hips. From there, it had found its way down her legs and up into her chest at the same time, and finally coursed through her entire body.

There could not be much more resistance from her at that point. The pleasure was all through her, lapping at her every nerve, loosening her grip on her control with each wave and shudder. She fought hard to retain her grip, hoping, praying in the back of her mind that this insane pleasure would not stop; that instead, it would overtake her most valiant efforts to beat it down. That it would drown her in itself completely, totally, utterly, and give her the release it hinted at.

She was shaking now, her entire body shaking uncontrollably with it, and she began to lose her grip. She felt the fingers of her control begin to release, first her pinkies slipping, then her ring fingers, and then...

She had been fighting his efforts, he realized, fighting it the way he tried to fight orgasm when he masturbated. Resisting made it stronger, prolonged it, and caused it to overwhelm him entirely when he finally lost control. It took a long time to get her to this point. His tongue was almost dead with exhaustion. He kept going though, realizing what she was trying to do, realizing that her body was slowly but surely building up to a tidal wave of climax, knowing that this was sure to be the best orgasm she'd ever had. Her moans and groans had gone from short to long and drawn out guttural sounds, from gasps and mews and then to silent trembles that became shudders and then shakes. Then she went still, her head fell back, and he knew she was on the brink. All he had to do now was maintain it for a few more seconds.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, she opened her mouth and released a primal scream that filled every room in the house. It was more than she could bear, and she was swept away in a madness of pleasure that erased her from herself and gushed from her in ways she had never experienced before. It completely overwhelmed her. When the scream had emptied her lungs, she could only spasm with the hurricane of awesome sensation. When she could draw a breath again, her sobs mixed with manic laughter, which sounded quite insane. A moment later, having never opened her eyes, she fell over unconscious.

She'd fallen face first onto him, and now he was looking at the skirt that he'd been hiding his face under just a moment before. He almost had an up-skirt view, but not quite. It was sexy nonetheless, seeing her legs lead to her skirt, clinging to her curvy ass... what an ass.

It was then that he realized what he had done. He had just loved her into unconsciousness with only his tongue. He had just caused a woman to come so powerfully that she had passed out! Incredible! It made him feel proud to know he could do that to her.

The warmth of her body was nice, and he certainly enjoyed the view. He started to caress her backside. All this, and she'd only been with him for a few days. What was the rest of his life going to be like with this woman? At this rate, would he survive the week?

Then his thoughts shifted to what the Paragon technician had said this afternoon. His grow-ling was very, very special (as though he needed her to tell him that), and there was a chance that she would change the entire world! He would be so proud of her if she had a hand in changing the world. She would become famous, and maybe he would become rich. Nah. Rich he didn't need. Famous he didn't need either, but it would be interesting. Of course, he'd probably only get famous because he was her owner. The thought of riding on her coat tails didn't much interest him.

There came the sound of his grow-ling breathing steadily in her sleep. 'What a weird position to fall asleep in,' he thought. Looking over at his alarm clock, he saw that their lovemaking had taken almost forty-five minutes. He estimated that he'd licked and tongue fucked her for close to forty. No wonder he felt like he'd been running a marathon with his tongue! He had! 'But,' he thought, patting her cute ass, 'it's all been worth it.'

The position was not going to let him sleep, so he gently rolled her off of him, put a pillow under her head, and wrapped the comforter around her where she lay. She looked a bit odd with her feet at the headboard and pillows at the foot of the bed, but he knew she couldn't have cared less right now. Likely she was more comfortable than she had ever been her entire life.

It was almost dark. He smiled at her, then pulled the pillow from her side of the bed and put it on his side. He was about to climb under the sheets when he remembered his pussy scented face, and he wandered into the bathroom to take a shower. 'Oh what a day,' he thought. She just kept getting better and better.

~-~-~-~-

Chapter 5 is on its way. Please remember to vote!

rexfelis
rexfelis
24 Followers