The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know whay to say," I told her. "Yes, I definitely like what I see. I told you, you are amazingly beautiful."

"I believe the words you used were 'scary beautiful,'" she said softly.

"Yes, I did," I said. "I also told you that I am much too old for you. You need to find someone your own age."

Meagan looked at me, and then downed the rest of her wine.

"I don't want anyone my own age," she said, slowly getting up and walking toward me. "I want someone with experience. Someone who's not going to play games."

"I want you," she said softly, standing at my feet.

Meagan took another step toward me, straddling my legs, and then sat on my legs.

Her skirt was short and tight enough that it barely covered her ass and crotch as she sat with her ass on my knees.

She then bent her knees and slid closer to me in the chair.

"I've never worn this top before without a bra," she said softly. "Does it look ok?

"Yes," was all I was able to get out.

Her knees were up to the tops of my legs, and her crotch was inches away from my thickening cock. I was definitely getting aroused by what Meagan was doing, and part of me was hoping that she was going to stop soon. Most of me, however, wanted to see just how far she was going to take it.

"Good," she replied. "I'm glad."

Meagan placed her hands on my shoulders and slid forward on my lap, until she was almost sitting on the quickly expanding bulge in my sweat pants.

She then reached one hand around to the back of my neck, placing the other hand on the side of my face, and leaned in to kiss me as she pulled me toward her, sliding even closer on my lap.

Instinctively, my hands reached around her and slowly slid up her back and across her ass.

Meagan moaned softly as our tongues began dancing with each other, and she slid even closer, now sitting completely on my lap.

"Oh my god," she breathed when our lips parted. "You are an amazing kisser!"

"Thank you," I replied. "You're pretty good yourself."

"It seems like someone else is enjoying, too." she giggled as she wiggled her hips, brushing her pussy against my shaft.

"Meagan, I really don't think..." I started to say.

"Oh, shut up," she cut me off, leaning in to kiss me again.

This time, her kiss was hard, firm, and intense. She held me tightly, and ground her pussy against my bulge. I could feel her hard nipples poking me in the chest as she pressed herself against me.

A couple of minutes later, she broke off the kiss and leaned back.

"Are you going to argue with me any more?" she asked.

"If I do, are you going to kiss me like that?" I asked, teasing her as I finally gave into the situation

"Probably," she replied, "but that means you'll miss out on everything else I want to do."

"And I do mean, EVERYTHING."

"Oh? Like what?" I asked as I continued sliding my hands up her back.

"Well, like this," she replied softly, as she started pulling my shirt up over my head. She tossed my shirt backwards over her head, and then leaned in and started kissing my bare chest.

I moaned softly as she slowly slid her ass backwards as her lips traveled further down, until she was kneeling on the floor between my legs.

I looked down at her, and I could see a wet spot on my sweats on the top of my bulge. Seeing the location, I knew that spot was definitely not from me!

I watched as she hooked her fingers into the waistband of my pants, and I lifted my hips as she began sliding both my sweats and my boxers down.

"Oh geez!" she gasped as my hard cock sprang up.

"You're huge!" she said softly as she wrapped her fingers around my shaft. "So thick!"

I knew I wasn't really THAT big, but I wasn't about to argue with this beautiful young woman reaching for my hard cock.

"Ohhhh," she said as she wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft. "You're a lot bigger than Mark!"

While I had to admit that I was proud to hear that, I also wasn't too happy about hearing her mention him at that moment. Fortunately, I was quickly distracted when she started licking all around the head of my shaft.

"Oh, damn!" I gasped a couple of minutes later when I watched her stretch her lips around my cock and slowly slide them down the length.

Meagan took me deep into her mouth, and wrapped her fingers around the last couple of inches. She started stroking me as her head began slowly bobbing up and down.

After a couple of minutes, I watched as she placed both of her hands on the tops of my thighs and, locking eyes with me, opened her mouth wide and dropped her head, taking me as deep as she could.

Her saliva coated my shaft as she gagged, trying to take me as deep as she could, and then finally wrapping her lips tightly around my cock.

"Oh, shit," I moaned as I felt her tongue work my shaft while her lips slowly massaged it.

"MmmHmmm," she moaned as she slowly slid her lips up and down my rod.

Her hands squeezed my thighs as she continued sucking my cock and kept her eyes locked on mine.

For a girl who'd only been with one other guy, she really knew how to suck cock! It wasn't long before I knew I either had to stop her or I was going to cum.

"Oh, shit, Meagan!" I gasped as she tried taking me deep again. "You've got to stop!"

She slowly slid her lips back, and I felt the cool air on my wet shaft as she sat back on her heels.

"What's wrong?" she asked. "Don't you like it? I know I haven't had much practice, and I've never had anything that big before, but..."

"Meagan, stop," I told her as I caught my breath.

I reached my hand down to her and cupped her chin. "That was incredible," I told her. "If I didn't stop you, you would've made me cum."

"Why is that bad?" she asked, giggling and reaching out for my pole again.

"Because I'm not your age any more," I told her. "It would probably take me too long to get it back up, IF I could get it back up tonight."

"So, it wasn't me?" she asked softly.

"Oh, it was you alright," I told her, "but in a good way."

"The best way," I added.

"Good," she replied, looking at my cock as she stroked it.

"Come here," I told her as I reached my arms out.

Smiling, Meagan took my hands and I pulled her on to my lap and kissed her.

"Oh my god!" she gasped when I released her. "Mark would never kiss me after I went down on him."

"We've already established the fact that he was an idiot," I told her, annoyed that she brought him up again.

She giggled and leaned in to kiss me again.

When our lips parted, I told her to wrap her arms around my neck and hold on tight as I stood up. Her legs quickly, and tightly, wrapped around my waist, and I started walking toward my bedroom.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"You deserve to have our first time together to be in a bed, not on a couch," I told her.

She sighed and pulled my head in to kiss me, and I continued walking to my bed.

As soon as I felt my knees bump up against the edge of the mattress, I slowly lowered her down and lay next to her.

Our tongues wrestled and danced together as I slid my hand across her body, softly passing over her hard nipples.

As my hand reached her belly, I began kissing my way down the soft skin of her neck, and then across the lacy fabric that still covered her upper body.

"Oh yesss!" she gasped when my lips reached her hard nipples.

I started sliding her top up her body and pulled my head back just long enough to pull the soft lace over her small breasts and bunch it up below her neck.

"Oh god!" she hissed as I kissed her stomach, briefly flicking my tongue into her bellybutton, working it around her piercing, and slowly worked my way back up to her chest.

Her nipples were standing up tall by the time I slowly dragged my tongue across one of them. Meagan moaned and pulled my head into her firm tits.

"Oh god!" she breathed. "My nipples are so sensitive!"

"Mmm," I moaned in response, and began flicking my tongue across one nipple while my fingers were gently pinching and rolling the other.

Meagen's breathing was getting shorter and heavier as I switched nipples, and I slowly slid my hand across the front of her skirt, pressing my fingers against her mound.

"Oooohhhhh!" she gasped as I pressed against the top of her pussy and gently bit down on her nipple.

I felt her raise her hips, increasing the pressure against my hand, and she pulled my head down harder against her tit.

"Oh god!" she gasped, moving her hips up and down.

Thinking that she might cum soon, and wanting to delay that for a while, I then slid my hand over to her thigh and softly stroked it as I started kissing down her belly, causing her to moan in frustration.

My lips reached the waistband of her skirt, and I flipped it up, exposing her bare, trimmed pussy.

"Young lady," I said, "you seem to have forgotten something!"

"I didn't forget anything," she breathed, smiling at me.

I looked down, and saw her pussy lips spread wide and glistening with her juices.

I leaned in and softly blew across her clit, causing her to gasp. I then slowly slid my tongue up her wet slit, from her pussy up to just below her hard clit.

"Ohhhhmyyyygod!" she gasped loudly. "Mark would never do that! That feels sooo good!"

"Ok," I said, straightening up, " I am not Mark. Mark is an idiot, and he's not here. He had his chance, and he blew it. I do not want to hear that little weasel's name spoken here again. Do you understand me?"

"Yes," she replied softly. "I'm sorry. I just..."

"Stop," I said, pulling my body back up to kiss her. "I'm sorry I got mad. I just want you to enjoy, and stop thinking about that loser. He's done. No more."

"Ok," she said, puling me down to kiss her.

When our lips parted, I slid back down her body until my face was between her legs again.

"Now, where was I?" I asked.

"I believe you were right HERE," Meagan replied, placing her hands on my head and pulling it down to her pussy.

She moaned softly and gripped my head tighter as my tongue parted her dark, sparse pubic hair.

"Ohhhyessss!" she moaned, pushing her hips up at my face as I flicked my tongue across her clit.

It felt like she was trying to push my face into her pussy, she was pulling so hard, but I wasn't going to stop her. I wanted her to let loose and enjoy her first pussy licking.

I began moving my head back and forth, lightly and quickly flicking my tongue all through her wetness.

Meagan's breathing was getting heavier and her hips were moving faster and harder, and I decided to step it up a notch.

I slipped my arm underneath my chest and brought two fingers to the wet opening of her pussy. As I began to slowly slide the fingers in, wiggling them as I did, I also wrapped my lips around her clit, which was sticking up taller, and began to gently suck on it.

"Ohhhhmyyyygodddd!" she exclaimed loudly, pulling my head in even tighter.

Keeping my lips firmly around her clit, I gently shook my head and slid my fingers in deeper, pressing against the top of her hot, wet hole. The further my fingers slid in, the more I noticed how tight her pussy was, even as wet as she was.

I soon found the bumpy ridged area I was looking for, and started pressing my fingertips against it.

"Ohhhhh!"

I sucked a little more firmly on her clit as my fingertips played inside her pussy, and then I released her clit.

"OhhhhGOD!" She pulled my head in tightly, pushing her hips up at me, holding tightly to my head.

I began flicking my tongue across her now blood-engorged clit while I alternated pressure with my fingers along the roof of her pussy, pressing first one, and then the other, sometimes both, other times neither, but moving my wrist around.

"Ohhhhhhyeeeaaahhhh!"

After a couple of minutes, Meagan's breathing was getting heavier yet, and her hips were bouncing off of the mattress.

"Ohmygod!" she screeched. "I'm gonna cum! Oh my god!"

I continued playing with her clit and pussy, and I soon felt her pussy start to clamp down on my fingers.

"Ooohhhhyeessss! Ohmygod! I'm cumming! Oh my god I'm cumming!"

Meagan's hands slammed into the mattress, and she grabbed a handful of the sheets, pulling up on them as her orgasm swept over her body. Her pussy was almost gushing her juices, and when I looked up at her, her nipples were standing about an inch-and-a-half, and she had a big red splotch between her tits.

I slowed down my licking, and eventually her body collapsed onto the bed. I pulled away for a second, and then leaned in and gave her clit one last, slow lick as I slid my fingers out of her still spasming pussy.

"Oh SHIT!" she gasped, her body jumping as my tongue hit the tip of her clit. "Stop! I'm too sensitive!"

I then started slowly kissing my way back up her body, my tongue flicking her belly button piercing as I passed it.

I firmly sucked on both of her hard nipples, gently biting down on them, and then kissed up her neck, until I reached her lips.

I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers, and she wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me intensely.

"Is that how I taste?" she asked as I raised up, pulling my lips from hers.

"Yes, it is," I replied, extending my arms.

"I kind of like it," she responded, licking her lips.

"So do I," I told her as I moved my hips, sliding the top of my hard cock along her wet pussy.

Meagan's eyes widened as I slowly moved my hips, sliding my shaft up and down her slit.

"Please go slow," she whispered.

"Would you like to be on top?" I asked her.

"I've never done it like that," she told me.

"Well, then this is the perfect time," I replied, as I leaned back down to her and kissed her again.

Holding on to her, I rolled us over until I was on my back, and her legs fell to the sides of mine.

"This way, you can control the pace," I told her.

"Ok," she replied, smiling.

I slid my hands up her body, slowly pushing back until she was sitting on my hips. My shaft was pressed against her ass, and she wiggled her hips, giggling softly.

Meagan then raised herself up on her knees, and she reached down and wrapped her fingers around my hard pole.

We both moaned as she began sliding the head of my cock up and down her wet slit, covering it with her nectar.

Once my head was coated with her juices, she nestled it in the warm mouth of her pussy, and then slowly began lowering herself.

"Ooohhhhhh!" she softly moaned, my cock only half way inside her.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned as her ass finally rested on me. "You are so damn tight!"

"Oh damn!" she gasped. "That's because you are so damn big!"

I placed my hands on her hips and held her still, allowing her to get used to me. She placed her hands on my shoulders and gripped them, and a couple of minutes later, I felt her start moving her ass. I released her hips, sliding my hands up her body.

"Oh shit!" she gasped as she slid her ass back and forth on me. "This feels so fucking good!"

"That's it, baby. Ride me," I told her as I squeezed her tits.

"Ohh yessssss!"

Meagan ground herself against me for a few minutes while I squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples. Every time that I pinched them, she would moan louder and press her hips harder against me, so I started pulling on them.

"Oh yess!" she exclaimed as I extended her hard points. She then stopped her grinding, and started bouncing her ass up and down.

"Ohhh! Ohh yeah!"

"Oh shit! Yes!"

"Oh god! This is SO good!"

I could see a thin layer of sweat starting to build up on her chest, so I decided to take her over the edge, and quickly.

I reached my hands around her back and pulled her down to me. As her hard nipples pressed against my chest, I pulled her face to mine and kissed her, holding her tightly.

As our lips pressed against each other's, I slid my hands down to her ass and started bucking my hips.

Meagan moaned softly as I started fucking her and she held on to me. Holding tightly to her asscheeks, I lifted my legs, so that my feet were planted on the mattress, and I began thrusting my hips up.

She began moaning harder, and started to straighten up, so I slid my hands up to her lower back and held her down firmly. I then started fucking her harder and faster, until I was moving my hips as fast as I could.

Meagan pulled her lips from mine and buried her face in my shoulder.

"Oh shit!" she moaned softly. "Oh my god, yeeaahhhhh!"

I slid my hands back down to her ass and she kept her body pressed against mine as I squeezed her asscheeks again, and pulled them up and apart.

"Oh shit! Oh my god! Yes! Fuck me! Oooohhhhhhhh yeahhhhh!"

Meagan pushed up on her arms, raising her body just a couple of inches, and started pushing back against me. Suddenly, just as I was starting to tire, she shrieked loudly and collapsed back on top of me, and I felt a gush flowing down over my balls.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Ohhh fuuuuck!" she moaned, as her body quaked.

As I slowed down, I could feel her tight pussy squeezing my cock and could hear the squishing as I slowly continued to push up into her.

"Oh my god! Stop!" she gasped.

I slid my hands up to her hips as I rested my ass on the bed, and she put her hands on my shoulders and pushed her body back up, extending her arms.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed, looking down at me. "What the hell did you just do to me?"

"I think I just made you cum," I replied, smiling and bucking my hips up at her.

"Cum?!?" she exclaimed. "I didn't cum! I've never felt anything like that! My body felt like it was exploding!"

"Well, that's a good thing!" I told her.

She quickly lowered herself back down to me and kissed me. She pressed her lips hard against mine and kissed me passionately, moving her hips sideways and back and forth.

"I can't believe you're still hard," she said softly as she pulled her lips from mine.

"That, also, is a good thing," I replied, bucking up at her again.

"Oh yeah!" she said, wiggling her hips.

I slid my hands back down to her ass and started to sit up. "Hold on to me," I told her.

She wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and her legs around my waist, and pulled herself tightly to me.

Still buried deep inside her hot, wet hole, I slid to the edge of the bed and stood, holding on to her ass. She gasped and moaned again as I stood, and I turned around.

Gently, I lowered her down to the bed, and she slid her hands from my shoulders.

"I want you to cum," she said softly, looking in my eyes as she wrapped her legs around my waist. "I want to feel you cum inside me."

"Are you sure?" I asked as I started sliding my cock in and out of her again.

"Yesss!" she moaned. "Please cum for me! Cum in me!"

I knew that I wasn't going to last too much longer, so I tried to delay the inevitable as much as I could. I moved slowly, savoring the feel of her tight pussy wrapped around my pole.

I soon felt her heels digging into my ass, spurring me on to fuck her harder and faster, so I gave in and began moving my hips with the intent of hopefully finishing us both off at the same time.

"Ooohhhhyesssss!" she hissed as I picked up speed. "Fuck me so good!"

I looked down at her slim, fit body, her small tits shaking as I thrust harder into her, and I soon felt the beginning of my orgasm.

"Oh yeah!" she moaned loudly. "I'm going to cum! Oh god, I'm going to cum again!"

She gripped my forearm tightly, squeezing it, as her eyes opened wide, staring into mine. That sight, coupled with the sensation of her pussy starting to squeeze around my cock, set me off.

"Oh shit," I groaned. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "Cum! I'm cumming too!"

I slammed my hips against her a couple more times, and I then felt my balls contract.

"Oh fuck!" I bellowed, as my cock exploded, spewing my load into her.

"Yes!" she screamed. "Cum! Oh my god! I'm cumming! I can feel you! Oh my god! Yes!"