The Girl Next Door Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zzim
zzim
88 Followers

"I've wanted you for ages" Liz said, moving her head across to the other breast, treating it to the same loving attention. "I knew it was all an act" she said throatily, "The little innocent. You couldn't fool me. I used to listen at the door while you frigged yourself and I wanted it to be my fingers in you. My mouth on your huge tits." Liz's tongue continued its moist journey, a glistening trail of saliva tracing a mad spiral across Dawn's body. Slowly she circled lower.

When she finally ran her tongue across the top of her sister's bush, Dawn's back arched with pleasure. She drew her knees up and spread her legs wide, opening herself, desperate to feel Liz's mouth on her cunt.

"Yes! " she cried, " Now! Do it to me! Stick your fingers inside me. Lick my pussy till I come! I knew you were listening while I masturbated; I wanted you to watch me, just like I watched you ".

Liz wasted no time " I know what you want" she said " trust me, I'll soon have you begging me to stop".

Her head swooped down and although I couldn't see exactly what she was doing I could see from the affect it was having on Dawn that she was hitting the spot. I had the best seat in the house; Liz's arse was pointing towards me, the puffy lips of her cunt peeking out from between her legs, while poking above her shoulders were her sister's twin peaks, the nipples being pulled and twisted by Dawn herself.

Dawn began to thrash and buck her hips as the pleasure peaked but just as she seemed to reach orgasm Liz took her mouth and fingers away from her soaked pussy. "Oh god don't stop" she gasped, " I'm almost there. Please don't stop". Lizzy stroked her face and kissed her, gently calming her sister with little words of love. When Dawn's breathing had slowed Liz lowered her face once more, continuing her earlier actions. Immediately Dawn groaned out loud with pure lust as the sensation from Lizzy's tongue and fingers began building her back towards her climax, but again, just as she felt the first tingles of her orgasm building, her sister stopped and brought her back from the edge.

Three more times Liz took her sister to the brink and back again; the slightest brush of her fingertips across Dawn's stomach and breasts making the muscles jump beneath the skin. Finally Liz whispered in her ear " what do you want. Tell me what you need." Eyes half closed, almost delirious with desire, a fine sheen of sweat covering her whole body, the pent up feelings of pleasure pooling like mercury in her groin and breasts, her nipples swollen with lust, so sensitive that the were painful to touch, Dawn screamed the words Liz was waiting to hear, "FUCK ME! Please fuck me ". The words tailed off to a moan as Lizzy turned her body straddling her sister's face and looked over towards me, licking her lips with glee as I stroked my aching cock.

Dawn had reached up to spread her sister's ass cheeks, eagerly her fingers dipped into her hot, dripping cunt, seeking out the clit and smearing it with Liz's juices. The action had an immediate reaction. Liz lowered her open mouth until it covered the whole of Dawn's pussy and she exhaled, her warm breath sending shivers all over Dawn's body.

This time I could see exactly what she was doing to her sister, three bunched fingers of her left hand were pushing deeper and deeper into Dawn's hole, the right middle finger embedded up to the second knuckle in her anus. She was sucking Dawn's clit in and out of her mouth; the point of pleasure had grown, under her careful ministrations, to a blood engorged three quarters of an inch, like a small red prick.

This was too much for me. I stood up shakily and walked around to the other side of the bed. Looking down I saw Dawn, her tongue tracing tight little circles around her sister's asshole, her eyes completely out of focus, lost to a world that contained only 2 things; her climax and the tongue and fingers of the sister who was controlling it.

I stroked her face and she tried to say something but it was lost in a scream of release as the first of her orgasms gripped her body. She had relinquished her hold on Liz's arse, too wiped out to concentrate on anything but the feelings that ravaged her mind and body.

I ran my hands over Lizzy's firm buttocks, running my finger along the crack where Dawn's tongue had been a moment before. She 'hmmmed' her approval, unable to speak her mouth still busy fellating her sister's clit, and I pushed my thumb up against her asshole. She pushed back against the pressure letting me know that she wanted more and I slipped my thumb into her anal passage the warm slippery tunnel gripping me tightly.

Dawn's head was thrashing from side to side as another massive orgasm wracked her young body. Liz looked back over her shoulder, her face flushed with lust, "give me your cock; shove it in me". I used my other hand to spread her pussy lips but she shook her head. "No," she whimpered, "You know what I want".

I knelt on either side of Dawn's head and Liz arched her back to give me a better angle. I smeared some of her juices over the head of my prick and around her arse in an effort to ease my entry, and very slowly, I inserted the head into her back passage, stopping to let her get used to the feel of it. I could sense her relaxing the muscles of her sphincter and my dick began to slowly inch its way into her.

Dawn was making little whimpers of joy as her third climax subsided and as she opened her eyes she watched my prick disappear into her sister's arse. Liz had stopped sucking on her sister's clit but her fingers were still buried in her hole, drawing out the last orgasm. Now she was staring straight ahead, her mouth half open, drawing in little breaths as each inch of my hardness slipped into her.

She was so tight. My prick felt like it was being held in a circular vice made from red-hot jelly. When I had finally reached as far as I could go I slowly drew my cock back out. The long drawn out groan that Liz gave meant that she was enjoying this as much as I was. When only the head of my dick remained inside her I pushed back in. I could tell she was loving it so I put a little more force behind my next thrust, getting in far enough this time that my balls slapped against her cunt.

"Oh yes" she cried, breathlessly "harder. Do it harder. Fuck my tight ass" and she pushed back against me.

I began poling in and out, using more power with each thrust of my hips. Suddenly I felt a delicious tickling and looking down I could see Dawn, her tongue extended, licking my balls as they slapped against her sisters dripping pussy. Liz was gasping for air, my dick feeling as though it was pushing up all the way to her ribcage. Dawn was busy with her sister's clit, milking it with her finger and thumb, sending spikes of pleasure shooting into her brain.

"I'm coming" I growled, my voice deep with the effort of holding back my orgasm.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Liz was making little squeals of delight every time I pushed into her, "come in my arse. Spunk in me", she cried.

The first shot surprised me. I didn't think I had any more to give, but as it spurted out I could feel it sliding down the outside of my shaft, pushed out by the pumping of my cock. Three more jets followed, each one making Liz suck in her breath as she felt the hot stickiness flooding her. Finally I stopped and slid my shrivelling dick out of her arse. The abused ring of muscle did not close straightaway and string of spunk slid down the crack of her arse.

As I watched it drop I saw Dawn, a wicked glint in her eye, open her mouth to swallow it.

"Hmm. Tastes a bit tangy but waste not want not" she smirked.

Liz had her forehead resting on the bed between her sister's thighs, her breathing only now starting to calm. She rolled to one side and propped her head on her hand, smiling like the cat who got the cream, "Wow!" she said "two firsts in one day. Big sis gets her first cock and I get my first ass fucking. Not bad for a slow Wednesday" The last was said in the voice of our local shopkeeper Mr Khan, and we all cracked up laughing, all of us aware that we had started something that was going to mean never having a slow day ever again.

++++++++++++

zzim
zzim
88 Followers
12