The Girl Next Door Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even after all this time, the damnation of souls never ceased to amaze me. It was tragic as it was beautiful.

The sharp cry of ecstasy from the Chinese lady brought me back to the moment. When I looked down I realized my scythe had come with me, blown along with the succubus's teleportation incantation, along with the bra and panties that belonged to the trophy wife that she had possessed.

The succubi on either side of me had passed out in the pleasure of release, their dark energies reforming their shuddering lover's for new purpose. My scythe rested right by the Chinese woman's head, and I could see her eyes fluttering, a pleasure filled gasp escaping her lips as her complexion refined itself into a supernaturally youthful luster.

Even now, I wanted to kiss her skin, just to see what it would taste like, but then every experience I ever had with these creatures raced back into my mind, reminding me of just how incredibly stupid that idea was. I reached for my scythe, with supreme slowness, my fingers but a few inches away from the handle, until I felt her hand shoot for my wrist.

Her fingers maintained a steely grip. I thought she was moments away from breaking my bones, her wide grin and pitch black eyes making me want to leap out of my skin. I got my scythe with my other hand instead, but she still kept her hand clawed to mine, babbling something in her native tongue, only to be interrupted by a joyful moan as her breasts, cupcake like, engorged into abundant, round mounds.

Her rising tits inadvertently made the succubus on top of her slump to the side, displaced by the dew drop shaped mountains of softness that now bloomed from her lover's chest. It was a visual quandary, seeing an Asian chick with such a succulent rack. I knew they existed, but to see one in the flesh threw me off.

The angle at which she held my hand made it all but impossible to slice hers away with my other hand. Luckily, it was then my fortunes changed, for just as I saw the Chinese lady's tail come into view, another familiar sight came into view. The sight of Katie and Primaphela, the feuding mother and daughter bursting in from the ceiling, still caught in a tangle of wings and claws.

The fact that the last time I saw them falling into the air was way back when I was sent to see Gabriel, and that they were just now colliding into another structure in the castle, made my brain fry. Thinking about how the dynamics of time worked in this place was a fool's gambit.

The shock of their crash made her loosen her grip, which was just enough for me to kick her in the head and get out of there. I ran past her and the rutting couples, trying to spot a way out that wouldn't get me killed. All around, succubi were finally starting to notice me, predatory smiles dawning on their gorgeous faces like lions on the savannah as I ran among them.

And then out of nowhere, the combined weight of my daughter and my former girlfriend collided into me, smashing all three of us through the tile floor. I didn't think they were even close to hitting into me, but fate works in mysterious ways, as all three of us tumbled into a dark abyss, my hands fumbling for a grip on Katie's massive wings, their screams of rage blotting out all other thought but to survive.

When we hit bottom, we were greeted by a chain reaction of popping and snapping sounds. I was able to cushion myself using Katie's curvaceous body, and Katie in turn used Primaphela, pile driving her into the unforgiving earth. It still hurt like hell. When I rolled off her wings, coughing from all the dust in the air, I felt sharp, bulging bits dig into my back.

Above us I could see a singular shaft of light in the darkness and the crumbled hole that we crashed through. The cries of ecstasy were so distant now, but something else filled the air too. Pain. The body of a flaming succubus fell through the hole as golden light washed through behind her, as if a nuclear bomb went off, all followed by a booming, masculine voice.

Raphael. Of course. I hoped he would sense I was down here, after cleansing the orgy with his holy fury. Meantime, the great blast of light had illuminated what exactly I had been sitting on. Bones. Lots of bones and skulls, likely of all the men from centuries past the succubi coven had feasted on. Given all the strange shit of the day, laying on a pile of ancient dead people really didn't faze me as much as it should have.

I looked across from me and saw Katie struggling to stand up, chunks of bone sliding off her immaculate yet dusted skin, her wings a little torn up, while Primaphela looked knocked out, her body bruised and cut in a multitude of shades of blue and purple. I froze up when Katie locked eyes with me, and immediately started fumbling for my scythe, my fingers wrapping around only the blade, the rest having broke off into the bone pile.

I hid the thing underneath the length of my forearm as she stepped forward with irresistible grace, walking over the bones as if they were solid ground. Her powdery smooth breasts gleamed like slopes of fresh snow, practically glowing in the stark light from the hole above.

"Oh baby...how did we end up like this? We're a family and just...just look at her..." She turned, sparing a brief glance towards Primaphela, which in turn gave me a view of her full, robust ass in silhouette. "She was our first and she is unique...even among all the other daughters you have sired." She looked wistfully at our daughter, and for a moment, even with her luxurious, long hair and her delectable, plump breasts, she resembled the Katie I knew, the Katie I loved. I knew I was just imagining things, the old Katie was long gone.

Her words puzzled me though. The only thing I had noticed about Primaphela thus far, that truly marked her as unique, was her olive skin tone. Likely an inheritance from Katie, but nothing about her screamed truly different, she was just as cold-blooded as her fully succubus sisters.

"So uh...what makes her unique?" I had hoped to stall for more time, instead my question just made her come over to me even faster. She swayed her hips as she walked, letting the soft, porcelain mountains of her boobs jostle and bob as she leaned down over me, her face inches away from my own.

She put her finger over my lips as she straddled me, her moist pussy grinding against my rapidly swelling cock. She brought her lips intimately close to my ear, her voice breathy and lustful, sending hair raising tingles all along my skin. "Simply that she was in my womb long before I tasted Lilith's love..." As I remembered all too well. "Her connection to humanity is deeper than most, and for that, K'ama-handra mistrusted her more...mortal temperament." A mistrust that was well placed given that said 'mortal temperament' led her to getting her heart displaced.

I groaned as I felt the soft weight of her massive tits mash into my chest, her face resting on my face, as she twirled her fingers through my hair, a holdover from the days when we were boyfriend and girlfriend. She whispered in my ear, her voice soft and breathy.

"I have learned so much since my rebirth..." I felt her gigantic tits pillow out against me as she fondled for my cock, a contented groan coming from her mouth as she clutched my hardness. "Would you like to know how we came to be?"

I felt up my scythe, trying to pull it up between my fingers. "Yeah...sure."

"Sins of greed, wrath and pride are given form in mortal souls, but their life is granted in the fires of Hell, great demons in the Fallen One's service, walking embodiments of Man's psyche." I nodded my head thoughtfully, slowly inching my blade into position. "But lust? Oh lust was so different! Lilith was the first to experience such longing, such need! It was her curse, to be unable to keep a man without dying, an eternal hunger that could not be sated, only spread."

"And so our kind was born, not in the light of Heaven, the forges of Hell or the verdant valleys of Eden, but in the desolate steppes of primordial Earth!" She lunged down, kissing me, moaning and breathing her hot breath all along my skin, before whispering into my ear. "Her newest daughters, born of her and yet humanity, will have the distinct pleasure of heralding The End!"

"Their power will be useful, when we face the wrath of Heaven and Hell, for triggering The End ahead of time. Then will we rule over all realms." Well then, these ladies really knew how to kill two birds with one stone. Cause the Apocalypse by violating the wombs of the innocent, and then use the vile progeny to not only defend themselves from reprisal, but conquer them in turn. It was so...simple.

She kissed me hard, devouring my lips as she let out a hearty moan. "Then and only then, will Lilith have exacted her revenge for her banishment from Eden." Sounded like someone was still holding a grudge. Whoever the real Lilith was, I was thankful I hadn't met her, her daughters were crazy enough. "But first, my sweet Tom, we shall give Lilith another daughter to call her own."

She immediately smothered my face in between the voluptuous peaks of her chest, my vision going dark on either side as warm flesh squeezed in around my skin. I felt her hands grab for my cock, now precariously close to her heated slit. "Just like old times, our love will create more life. More than that, our love will unite our souls, we will become one...forever."

Damn. I wasn't ready to share my brother's fate. When she pulled my face out of the opulent swells of her cleavage, and pulled me up to plunder my lips once more, I knew what I had to do. I pretended to be into it, and pulled her closer by the head, causing her to squeal some more, her hands clawing into my back as her pussy began to swallow the tip of my cock.

I relished the smooth feel of her hair, the sweet taste of her lips, the firm and gentle weight of her giant breasts poking into my chest, all for the last time. It was a good thing my eyes were closed as we kissed, my lids were just barely holding back my tears.

Holding her still, and in one sudden motion, I did it.

The blade from the scythe had gone right through the center of her chest, piercing her heart. In my mouth she cried out in surprise.

She pulled away from my lips, and we both looked down, watching runnels of black blood curve around her milky white tits in beautifully ornate patterns. She looked back up to me, her eyes a mix of pain, anger and betrayal. "But...I loved you..."

I had my hand on her back, steadying her as I kept my hand on a portion of the blade still sticking out. "I know." I drove the blade further into her chest, its enchanted metal cutting through her hardened ribcage like wet paper. She emitted a breathy gasp as her body trembled, while my grip kept her from falling. "I loved you too. But this is not you."

Her eyes furrowed as her head lolled to the side, delicate beads of black blood streaming from the corners of her mouth. "What am I, Tom?"

I kept my hand over her breast, feeling her normally hot flesh slowly cool into death as her metabolism wound down. "A shell, a shadow shaped like the one I loved. Nothing more."

Her eyes looked to mine, growing more distant by the second, and as she heard my words, a softness I hadn't seen since her transformation came across her face. "Oh...wha...what happens to me now...?"

I held her hand as she caressed my face. "I don't know. Maybe redemption, I hope."

A weak smile crossed her face, and for a moment, I imagined the old Katie was back, though I knew that to be impossible. Like a robber more sorry for being caught than for doing the crime, I was certain her last minute sentimentality was born more out of the fact her fun time was coming to an end, rather than our love history.

Even so, I could not help myself when a few of my tears dropped onto her perfect face, mingling with her own. "That...that sounds nice..." With a final sigh her eyes rolled back into her head and she went limp in my arms, the hunk of metal in her heart going away in a flash of light as smoke sizzled out of her wound.

With a final kiss on the lips, I closed her eyes and set her down.

Katie was dead.

As I dropped her body down the pile of bones she began to turn to ash, and by the time she reached the bottom, she was no more. I stood up, wiping the tears away from my cheeks, wishing I had a tissue for my sniffling nose. It occurred to me that I was standing in silence, the battle above with Raphael having come to an end.

Then I remembered. Primaphela. I looked over to where she had been, and just as my neck turned I felt her fingers wrap around my throat from behind. "They say it is a good day when a father kills a mother!" Her voice was like liquid in my ears, her breath hot along my neck.

"Really? "They" say that? Who the fuck says that?!" I was getting tired of this chick. I would say I just wanted to go home, but I didn't have a home to go back to. I just...wanted to be free.

"People like me." She kissed along my neck, before sauntering in front of me, devouring my lips as Katie had only moments before. She ran her fingers through my hair, and I felt the familiar, pressing weight of her titanic tits against my chest. My succubus daughter left my lips with a loud gasp, as if she had just sampled the freshest air in her life. "You killed her. This makes me happy. It makes me think we can be a team...before I take you of course."

Of course. I spared a look down the bone pile, hoping to find a glint of steel, a left-over from my scythe to kill this bitch, but to no avail. It seemed Gabriel only gave it a two-time use. So I turned to the tact that seemed to be the least effective with these ladies, but it was the only thing I had left. Diplomacy.

I gently pushed her back, putting her at arms length, looking her straight in the eye. "Is there any way, any way at all, in which I can leave this alive?" She put her finger underneath her chin, manufacturing a precocious "I'm thinking really hard" look.

"Nope."

I sighed, trying not to stare into the wondrous expanse of her tits...so heavy and yet so soft. So ready to be felt by someone's hands...my hands. I looked back up, a wide grin splitting her face. "There has to be something I can give you besides my life. There has to be..."

She closed the distance between us very fast. She had both her hands around my head, her shiny lips in a seductive pout as she eyed me like a lover. "No. Nothing at all." At that, she slugged me so hard in the stomach that my vision went hazy and I lost all sense of direction, though I was dimly aware of being lifted over her shoulders before blacking out into her grasp.

***

I felt myself floating. Or jumping. And screams, lots of screams and tearing sounds. In and out of consciousness I faded, my face hanging around the exquisite and toned globes of Primaphela's bottom, jiggling with each step, flexing with each jump.

I saw the light of explosions, ripping apart ancient stones from swirling columns, intricate arches shattering underneath the full-fledged charnel house the succubus castle had become. I couldn't know for sure, given that everything seemed more dream than real, but it seemed in the wake of Lisa's death, her control over her succubi was broken, and so dividing many out of one.

Various factions of the she-devils fought for supremacy, all of them ignoring the glowing whirlwind of death that was Raphael, so consumed were they in their rage and lusts for one another. However, before Primaphela could take me to wherever she was going to take me, I felt us tumble over into the unforgiving stone. The high heels of a succubus greeted my sight, my gaze traveling up her beautiful legs before my face was kicked into the floor even more.

"That's him! Grab her too!" hissed another succubus, her voice familiar, but nothing I could place before I was slammed on the head again, my vision fading to black as the sounds of chaos and murder echoed into silence.

***

When I awoke, it was to the bright rays of the mid-day sun greeting my face, the entirety of the cosmos before me in the sky above. Far in the horizon, I could see the succubi fortress, which was more like a huge tower, with multiple dungeons and smaller towers branching off from its sides. Black clouds and flames rose in the air as the fractured coven waged its civil war, the winged ones having it out in the sky, even as Raphael swooped among their ranks, reducing many competing couples to ash.

For myself, once again, I was chained up. This time, to a stone, as was Primaphela. We found ourselves in a ritual circle, much like Stonehenge, while a winged succubus kept her back to us, observing the flaming ruins of her home. Her firm and shapely bottom was bulging against netted red silk, her soft flesh complemented with exotic tattoos that ran down her sculpted, powerful looking legs. Even from behind, I could tell she was as well endowed as the rest of her kind.

The soft edges of her round breasts peaked from the sides of her narrow back, perfectly shaped and riding high on her chest. I could see just the hints of her full mounds being covered by the same silken material that graced her legs, her bra outlining the curvature and feminine ripeness of her breasts more than it did conceal them.

"Touching isn't it? The end of an era...I shall miss her, greatest K'ama-handra, teacher to us all..." Ah shit. Now I definitely knew where that voice was from. That was mom. "Without her guidance in my soul...I feel free..." My spirits lifted. Could it be? Was she truly free of this nightmare?

"To enslave whomever I wish and serve Lilith with distinction!"

Nope.

She spun around, her hands on her hips while her irresistible, porcelain globes shook underneath a transparent veil of red gossamer, swaying to and fro in a way that made me harden instantly. Her tattooed belly was suspiciously flat and toned, making my eyes dart to find my hiding 'daughter'. She drew up to me, caressing my face with her hand as her big blue eyes turned charcoal black in time with her twisted smile.

"She is here darling...worry not, the daughter I never had, here to replace the son I never wanted." Her words stung me, but I shrugged it off. I knew well enough that she was only pouring vinegar on my wounds, that my real mother loved my brother and me beyond belief.

Her vivid, red hair stung my eyes, but not because it was too bright. There was something inherently wrong with it, and the longer I stared the more it became clear to me. Like her tattoos, the strands of her hair carried the faces of all she had devoured. Unlike her tattoos, I could see more than their faces.

I could see their bodies, scrambling over each other, manhandling one another's putrid faces as their clawing hands reached up towards me, inviting me to their torment. It was surreal, seeing human beings made out of lustrous hair, their bodies as reflective as her radiant sheen. They went away as soon as she brushed her hair to the side, giving me a full view of her supermodel face, her eyes full of mischief and desire.

The kiss she gave me was gentle and soft, as was par for the course, her attentions being the easiest to handle out of all the succubi I had been with. Her lips massaged my own, her taste so sweet that I found myself kissing back more and more, until she pulled back, holding onto my lower lip before letting me go and turning her head back to the horizon.

"Ah right on schedule..."

A ball of black light hurtled across the sky, heading right for our stone circle until it landed in the middle with a thundering crash. I turned my head away from the shockwave of dust that spread into the air, hearing the wheezing coughs of Primaphela through the haze.

In the middle lay a gasping dark haired woman, her scraggy jeans, small body, average face and large glasses marking her as definitely not a succubus. Above her stood the creature born out of the coupling of my mother and I.