The Girl Next Door Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crissy: "OOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!! YES!!!"

Crissy screamed out as if she was in an Herbal Essences commercial, only her hair wasn't being washed. I sucked hard on her clitoris as she moaned and writhed under my control. I removed one hand from her breast and drove two fingers inside of her. I then spread the two fingers apart and moved them around inside her.

Crissy: "Ohh baby! I'm gonna cum!"

She screamed it, and I wanted it. I brought my lips again to her pussy and drove my tongue deep into her as I squeezed and kneaded her breasts in my hands. Out of control, Crissy grabbed my hands and clenched her legs around my head. I felt her pussy clamp around my tongue as a rush of juices flowed into my mouth. I happily licked and drank the sweet taste of her cum as it gushed out.

Several minutes passed as I enjoyed the last few droplets of cum that oozed out of Crissy's hot lovehole. Crissy simply laid there, moaning and enjoying the aftermath of the orgasmic rush she just experienced.

Crissy: "Mmmmmmmm...I can't understand why your ex left you?"

I smiled and crawled up onto the bed, cuddling up next to her. I planted a kiss on her cheek.

Mark: "What do you want? People do ridiculous things."

Crissy: "Well...I see it as her loss and my gain."

I leaned my head over onto Crissy's shoulder and relaxed there for a moment, but Crissy was nowhere near done. She reached down and started to stroke my half-hard member.

Crissy: "We're not done yet loverboy!"

Crissy continued to stroke my rod until it reached its full hardness. She rolled me onto my back with my cock pointing straight up like the Washington Monument. Crissy then grabbed her condom off the nightstand where she left it, showing me it.

Crissy: "I want to see how you'd look in this."

Mark: "Go ahead."

Crissy ripped open the foil package and pulled the condom out. Using those magical hands of hers, she slid the latex covering down my hard prick. My cock became even more excited about the fucking it was about to receive. She then straddled me, holding her wet pussy over my ready cock. She took my cock in her hand, rubbing the head on her hot pussy.

Crissy: "I told you I was going to ride that hard cock of yours!"

With those words, Crissy lowered herself onto me. My latex-covered cockhead speared into her waiting lovebox as she let out a deep sigh. All at once, sensations of pleasure shot through out my entire body as I felt my cock sink deeper and deeper into Crissy's hot pussy. Crissy closed her eyes and took it all in as she bent herself forward resting herself on my body.

I took her in my arms and began to kiss her deeply and passionately. We drenched each other in our kiss as Crissy laid on top of me, my cock buried deep in her pussy. After a few minutes, Crissy began to grind her hips, feeling my cock move around inside her and my rough pubic hair rub and stimulate her clitoris.

Crissy: "Ooooooooooooo!"

Crissy then began to make small and slow strokes up and down my cock. She would slowly raise herself until my cock was just about to slip out of her, and then she would come back down. I relished every moment of her young pussy as it squeezed and contorted around my latex-encased cock.

As the heat rose between us, Crissy began to move harder and faster. She started to hump her pelvis on me, making my cock drive harder and deeper into her. Her deep sighs turned into moans as she would speed up her pace every few minutes. Finally, she was literally driving herself hard against me. I could hear the slapping noise of her delicious ass as it hit my body with every thrust. I was enjoying the sight of her gorgeous breasts bouncing with her movements. I began to thrust my hips upward into Crissy as she met me with equal force. At one point, I tried to roll over and be on top, but she stopped me, speaking in pants while fucking me hard.

Crissy: "No...not...this...time...I want...to do...it all!"

At that point, Crissy then placed her hands on my chest and began to lift and slam her pelvic area on me. I was in heaven, but worried that she was getting worn out with this movement. I placed my hands on her hips and helped her lift and crash on my hardness, but she would have none of that. She immediately grabbed my wrists and pushed them against the bed.

Crissy: "You're mine loverboy!"

This gave her a renewed vigor as she relentlessly fucked me with as much passion and energy as a wild animal. Her moans were now loud screams as her pussy gushed wetness to lubricate our movements. No matter what, she would not let up her attack. She pounded herself on me harder and faster like a machinegun.

Crissy: " OH MARK! I'M GONNA CUM!!! CUM WITH ME!!! FILL THAT CONDOM AND CUM WITH MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

With that, Crissy pounded me a few more times before her pussy clamped down on my cock. Her cum flowed all over, making a small puddle on my balls and bed. Sensing that I had not cum yet, she growled and started to bounce on my cock. I couldn't take anymore. The feeling of her hot, tight pussy around my cock combined with the sight of her perfect chest and face bouncing in front of me sent me over the edge. I let out a huge groan as my cock shot out another big load of cum into the condom. Crissy wouldn't stop. She forced herself on me over and over as her pussy milked every last drop of cum out of me.

It took Crissy several minutes to slow her pace down until she finally stopped. Panting and sweating, she collapsed on top of me with my cock still buried deep in side her. I wrapped my arms around her sweaty body and caressed her as she panted and laid there silently in my arms. I thought she had fallen asleep, but she spoke.

Crissy: "So...was it worth...taking a chance...with me?"

Mark: "Yes...very much so. I can't believe all this is happening."

Crissy planted a kiss on me before speaking again.

Crissy: "Believe it Mark. I thought you were cute when you moved in, but I didn't know you were such a great guy until today. I don't normally move this fast, but everything inside of me was screaming to take you now. I'm glad I did. I hope I get to see a lot more of you and I hope I get to have more afternoons like this in the near future."

Mark: "Me too."

We laid there and cuddled for a little while longer until I noticed that it was 6 PM. The afternoon was over and it was now evening. Not wanting to raise suspicions with her family, Crissy got up and took a quick shower in my bathroom before getting dressed and heading out. I stood there in my bathrobe, still covered in sweat and juices from this afternoon's lovemaking looking at her.

Crissy: "I'll be back tomorrow Mark. Think of me until then."

Mark: "I will Crissy...I will."

With that, she left my house and headed home. I ended up working late into the night to finish what I didn't finish in the afternoon. I lost sleep, but it was worth it. I smiled and thought to myself that this "new life" I wanted has kicked off to a very good start.

****************

To be continued.

12