The Girl Upstairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So when Pete and I started kidding about fucking and blowjobs and everything, I naturally thought of Mona. I knew she wouldn't mind helping out a nice guy like Pete. I mean, he was very good looking, and besides- - - she loved to suck cock, didn't she? She would thank me for this. They both would thank me for this. Was I a Good Samaritan or not?

I lifted the receiver to my ear, and pressed out her number on the keypad. Pete was right next to me kind of rubbing on his crotch. We smiled at each other.

Mona answered the phone. She sounded a little funny. Like she had a mouth full of cotton.

"Hey, Mona," I said cheerfully. "It's me, Jerry."

"Hi Jerry."

"I got a little surprise for you," I teased her.

"I can imagine," she said.

"No. Not me. I got a friend of mine over here. Pete. Actually he came over to fix my dishwasher, and I was kind of telling him about you."

"You were? What were you telling him?"

Maybe I was digging myself into a hole. I mean women don't like it when you walk around telling everybody they suck cock. It makes them sound slutty. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. I tried to dig myself out.

"About how beautiful you are."

"Really?"

"Yes. And what a nice neighbor you are. He wondered if I could introduce you to him."

"I'm sorry, Jerry. Ordinarily I would love to meet him, but I have a killing toothache and I'm just on my way out the door to the dentist. I almost didn't answer this call."

"But Mona. You gotta meet him. You'll really like him. He's a handsome guy. Tall and slender and muscular, with black curly hair." Pete and I were smiling at each other as I was describing him. He was sure that she would want to meet him. He hadn't heard her side of the conversation----about the toothache and the dentist.

"No, I can't," she said. "I'm on my way to the dentist."

Oh my goodness. I had gotten Pete's hopes up, sure that there would be no problem with Mona, and now this was happening. I got a little reckless. I decided to try anything that would entice her.

I whispered into the phone, covering my lips, even though I knew that Pete could hear every word I was saying. He was right next to me, for christsake.

"Mona. I haven't seen it. But I think he's got a very big cock. Really really big."

"Jerry!" she yelled at me angrily, but I had gone too far to stop now.

"Pete," I asked him. "How big is your dick? Mona wants to know how big your dick is," I lied.

"Jerry!" Mona screamed again into my ear.

"It's about 8-1/2 inches," said Pete, opening his belt and lowering his pants and jockeys to prove his statement. I stared at it in awe. I had never really looked at another man's hard-on before, but Pete's was really an impressive hard on. I had to admit that to myself. The power of suggestion. I was getting a hard-on from looking at Pete's hard-on.

"Come on, Mona," I pleaded. "You have to see this. You really have to see this. Wait till you get this thing in your mouth. You don't even know what heaven is yet."

"Are you crazy?" she screamed at me. "I have a toothache. I'm in agony. I'm going to the dentist. The only thing that's going into my mouth today is the little mirror, and possibly the drill. Oh, God. I hope not the drill. But probably."

"Gee, Mona. I'm sorry. I'm sorry about your toothache and I'm sorry that you have to miss out on Pete."

"I have to go now, Jerry. I have only one half hour to get to the dentist. Call me some other time." She hung up the phone. I stood there with the dead receiver in my hand, an apologetic look on my face.

"She has a toothache. She's on her way to the dentist." I shrugged my shoulders and hung up the phone.

"Jeez, man, you got me all excited over nothing. Look what you did."

We both looked down on his large angry red throbbing erection.

"You said I was going to get a blowjob," he complained, wrapping his fist around his needy organ.

"I know. I know I did," I apologized. "I can't tell you how sorry I am about this."

" 'Sorry' doesn't cut it, man. I need a blowjob. Desperately. Do you know anyone else?"

I thought and I thought, and no, I didn't. The only other woman I knew was my wife who would be at work now, and certainly would not come over to suck the cock of a dishwasher repairman in any case.

I shrugged my shoulders. But an idea was growing in my head. I felt so bad about getting Pete worked up for nothing. This was all my fault. I felt I kind of owed him something. But what could I do? I knew what I could do. But no I couldn't do that. But maybe I could do that. Maybe if I even offered he would punch me in the mouth, and then I would have to go the dentist.

"Say something, man," He prodded me, stroking his hard dick, which my eyes were now glued to.

"You really need a blowjob?" I asked tentatively.

"Yeah. That's what I need. Some hot sucking lips on my 8-1/2 inch wang, Jerry."

"Well. Would you want me to try?"

"That's at least a thought, Jerry."

"I've never done this before. I don't know if I can."

"Let's give it a try," he suggested. "I can look at the magazines, while you work on me. I can imagine that you're a beautiful blonde babe with big tits. I just won't look at you. I'll look at these magazines."

"Okay," I said. "This is all my fault, and it's up to me to help you out. Let's go into the bedroom."

He picked up the magazines and followed me into the bedroom. I made him take off his shoes and socks before lying down on the bed. I took off my own shoes and socks. He stripped off his pants and jockeys, but kept his shirt on. He leaned back against the pillows, in a half-sitting position, and holding his arms high to allow me access below, he began turning pages and looking at all the busty blondes sucking cock as I was about to do the same.

Still clothed, I knelt between his legs and gingerly took his big rod in my left hand. It was warm. It was so warm. It was so stiff. I looked at it. It was really beautiful. That innocent little eye staring up at me. And those large perfectly round balls, pulling tight as his cock lengthened even more at my touch. Involuntarily, I was starting to salivate. I eased my head down ever so slowly. A man's cock in my mouth....... What next?

I stuck out my tongue, and licked around the smooth knob. So smooth. So smooth. Lovely. I lowered my head and took some of the shaft into my mouth. The knob rolled back along my tongue. Oh. This was nice. I was beginning to realize what Mona liked about sucking cock. This was very nice.

I began to really work on it now. My salivary juices were flowing, and Pete was starting to moan. A couple of times he stopped turning the pages of the magazine, and put it down, and just shut his eyes, and I knew I was making him feel really good. And I was so happy. I was so proud and so happy. And he was moaning and moaning, and then he started raising his hips, forcing his dick deeper down my throat, and I did start to choke a little, but I just started breathing heavily through my nose, and I was able to control my gag reflex. I didn't want to take his cock out of my mouth. I wanted it there. Just like this. And now he brought his hand down on top of my head and forced my head further down on his sweet rod. And it was sweet. Like Sugar. I loved it. I loved it.

But then I thought about some of Mona's other little tricks, and reluctantly I withdrew the long shaft from my mouth. Spit was just pouring down my chin and over his beautiful balls, which I now began to lick and suck on, even enjoying the scratchiness of his ball hairs on my busy tongue. "Ooooooohhhhhh," he moaned, just as I had moaned when Mona had sucked my balls. Yes. Mona had taught me a lot. Thanks to Mona, I was an ace cocksucker.

"Damn it. You're good," said Pete.

"Thank you," I answered and continued on down to the smooth area below his balls, and then lifting his legs over my shoulders, I began to feast on his handsome firm asscheeks.

"Wow," he said. "Wow,"

But I was not done yet. I spread his buttcheeks apart until the perfect little pink hole was visible and winking at me, and I kissed it. I tongued it and I kissed it as he thrashed about on the mattress, pressing my face tightly into his musky ass. My tongue penetrated, and I thought it would be awful, but it wasn't, and I knew that I would do anything for Pete. Anything at all.

"Suck my cock," he screamed at me. And I did. I raised my head up and planted my jaws firmly around his cumgun, as he grabbed my hair, controlling every up and down movement of my head, as he raised and lowered his strong midsection, thrusting his organ deeper and deeper down my gullet. And suddenly I knew he was on the very edge of completion. I knew he was about to come, and I also knew that I was about to come. So as I sucked, I frantically lowered my pants and underpants, grabbing hold of my own throbbing joint and pulling on it in desperation. He screamed as his cum started blasting down my throat in jet after jet after jet of salty-sweet seed. And as the first gush hit the back of my throat, my own rod let loose its own gusher, all over my blankets. I would worry about that later. I came and I came and I came. Not even when Mona had sucked my cock, had I gushed forth suck a torrent. Now I knew who I was. And I accepted it. Hell. I reveled in it.

"You're a great cocksucker," said Pete, as his softening dick slipped from my mouth. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"I just did what Mona does," I said.

"I'll really have to meet this Mona one day," he said.

"Well, if she's not available, I guess I could help you out again," I offered. I mean, I had already done it once, so what difference would it make if I did it again.

"Yeah. Maybe when I'm in the neighborhood, I'll give you call," he offered. "Just keep those magazines handy."

We both laughed, but I went to my desk and wrote out my phone number on a little note sheet and handed it to him. As soon as he cinched his belt, he took the paper from me, carefully folded it and placed it in his wallet. I hoped he would be in the neighborhood again very soon.

During the next few weeks, nothing much happened. It seemed Mona needed root canal, and also some gold crowns, which were being made, and she had temporary fillings in her mouth, which could come loose and would not permit her to pursue her vocation. The bachelors and their buddies would have to do without her for a while.

Every day, I hoped that Pete would call, but I guess he didn't have any repairs in this area. I was dying to try that again. But then a lucky thing happened. (At first I didn't think it was lucky and I cursed and stamped on the floor, but it turned out to be lucky.) My television went dead. I was sitting there watching, and everything went black and silent. I figured out it wasn't the set. It was the cable box. I called the cable company and only had to wait three days for an appointment.

Two hours into the specified time frame, the intercom rang. It was Cable. I buzzed him in and waited by the door.

His name was Marco, and he was of Italian extraction. And young. And sexy. I had the magazines handy near the television, and as he changed the cable box, we started talking about the ladies. And fucking. And blowjobs. And I showed him pictures. And I could see it was working. And I made my pitch.

"Hey. You know there's this girl upstairs. She just loves to give blowjobs. I bet if I called her she would come down and suck your cock for you. Would you like that?"

"Would I ever," said Marco enthusiastically.

"I'll call her," I said. "She likes to know how big your cock is. How big is it?"

"Nine inches," he boasted.

Gee. A half inch bigger than Pete's. This would be a challenge.

I pressed out Mona's number on the pad, but at that point I placed my body between Marco and the phone so that he would not see my finger holding down the button. I was talking into a dead telephone.

"Hey, Mona. It's Jerry. Why don't you come down here for a cup of coffee? I've got this friend I'd like to introduce you to. His name is Marco----------------- Oh. Come on, Mona. He's got a nine-inch dick. You're gonna love this guy. But Mona. But Mona. But Mona. Okay. I'll call you later." I turned to Marco apologetically. "She's got this bad toothache. She's on the way to the dentist."

His face fell.

"God. I feel so guilty," I apologized. "I got you all worked up over nothing. I promised you a great blowjob, and now Mona has to go the dentist. I feel just terrible."

He shrugged sadly, rubbing his dick slightly through his pants.

"My god. I can see you've got this big hard-on. I can't let you get blue balls. That would be terrible. And it would be all my fault. There must be something I can do."

"You know anyone else?" he pleaded.

"No. I don't . I'm sorry. Just Mona. And she gives the best head. You never felt anything like it. I'm so sorry I can't get her for you."

He shrugged again.

"But wait. I have an idea."

His face brightened. "I mean don't get me wrong. I'm not queer or anything. But I got you all excited for nothing, and I feel it's only right for me to help you out. I mean. I would be willing to suck your cock for you, if you wouldn't mind. Just to help you. You could just look at the magazines and pretend that your dick was in the mouth of some sexy beautiful blonde with heavy swinging tits,--- like her-----" And I opened the magazine and showed him a beautiful blonde with heavy swinging tits, and a cock in her mouth. His face brightened.

"Okay," he said. It hadn't been that difficult to convince Marco. He was a hot-blooded Mediterranean, after all.

I led him into the bedroom where he totally undressed before lying down on the bed. He picked up one of the magazines and started looking through it as his cock waved in the air. While he was looking at the magazine, I stripped myself. I didn't want to be encumbered this time. But he wasn't even looking at me. He was looking through the magazines and gently manipulating his equipment. What a beautiful dick. Powerful. Thick. Rigid. Warm. Pulsing. I crawled between his thighs, and began to give him the best head he would ever have in his life. I took it in my mouth and began to worship it wetly as it deserved to be worshiped. It felt—well--glorious. The smooth knob. The hard shaft. I flicked my tongue against the little top hole. I drew in my cheeks and went down and down and down. I did everything that Mona had taught me, everything that I had done to Pete, and even more. I licked the flesh on the inside of his thighs, from his knees into his crotch. I took each of his balls one by one into my mouth and warmed them. He was screaming. He was moaning. He was thrashing. And then he was screaming. He was moaning. He was thrashing. He was still screaming. He was still moaning. He was still thrashing. But he wasn't coming. What was I doing wrong? I kept lapping. I kept licking. I knew he was enjoying it, but he wasn't coming. Damn! If he didn't come soon I was going to be late for work. I didn't have one trick left in my bag. I had done it all. Damn.

I looked at him questioningly.

"I'm sorry," he said. "This is just great. But I can't come while I'm getting blown. I need to fuck."

"Oh," I said.

"Can I fuck you?"

Well,,,,," I stalled. I had never thought about that.

"Please," he begged, and at that point he licked a finger and reached around me, touching it to the edge of my butthole, as I did to myself when I was showering. And his finger felt kind of nice. I relaxed myself, and felt his finger slip in a little. I let it.

"Please," he said. "I need to fuck. I really need to fuck."

It was all my fault he needed to fuck so badly. What could I do other than say 'yes?'

"Okay," I agreed. "But you're kind of big."

"I'll put it in slow," he promised.

I had no lubricant in the house. Absolutely none. This was a standard drug store item. Why didn't I have any lubricant in the house? Just because I never used lubricant didn't meet I might never need to have lubricant in the house. But it was too late now.

He spit on himself. He spit on me. I was lying on my stomach, and he positioned himself above me, aimed his dickhead, and pushed. And it hurt like hell. No way was that going in. But he wouldn't give up. He kept spitting and pushing, and little by little he got the head in. I was fairly breathless by this time. "Wait," I begged him. "Don't move. Let me get used to it."

I made him hold still as my asshole adjusted to his enornimity. And all of a sudden, without warning, he thrusted. The bastard just slammed it in. All the way in, till I could feel his balls against mine. I screamed and felt excruciating pain. I thought I would die.

You bastard. I asked you to wait," I yelled.

"Just shut your fucking faggot mouth and take it like a man," he said wrapping his arms around me and beginning to plunge in and out. I could feel his hard balls against my own as he pressed into me. I could feel the scratching of his pubic hairs against my smooth buttcheeks.

"Owww. Owwww. Owww," I screamed, trying to struggle and push him off, but there was no way I could get out from under him. "Uggghhh. Ugggghhhh. Ugggghhhh," I moaned as it started to feel good. It was feeling better and better and my asshole was just clutching at his enormous dick and trying to hold it inside me every time he would withdraw it slightly. "Ugggghhh. Ugggghhhh. Uggggghhhh," I screamed. "Fuck me," I begged him. "Fuck my ass." What an incredible sensation. That thick hard flesh muscle stimulating my mucous membrances. Holy God. This was fantastic. "Fuck me," I begged him again. "Fuck my hot ass." And the thrusting created an ever-growing vacuum in my nether regions, which needed to be filled completely with steaming hot liquid. With Marco's thick viscous cum.

"Take it faggot. Take my big thick dick up your hot faggot ass. Make me cum in your hot faggot ass. I love to shoot my load into hot faggot asses like yours. You guys are better fucks than all those horny housewives I get every day. Take that dick, faggot!"

I should have been angry. I should have been furious. But this was turning me on so much. That's what I was. I was his faggot. And I needed his hot manload up my hot faggot ass. How come I hadn't known this before? "Fuck my faggot ass," I screamed raising it up to him as he plunged down, and I heard the slap slap slap of manflesh.

"CCCCCHHHHHHAAAAAA," he screamed as he let loose his Sicilian or Neapolitan semen in my hot faggot ass which drank it thirstily. My own semen shot out of my own body simultaneously. Again soiling my newly dry-cleaned blankets. Well. Back to the cleaner's. It had been worth it.

I wrote out my phone number for Marco and made sure that he tucked it safely inside his wallet before leaving. Then it was time for me to shower and get to work.

During the next several days I thought often about Marco. I thought often about Pete. I walked around my apartment wondering which appliance I could break next. I clearly needed a repairman. I clearly needed a man. Or many. What to do? What to do?

And then I started getting this idea. It kept growing and growing in my mind, and finally I picked up the phone and called Mona. This was going to be embarrassing, but Mona could possibly have the answer to my strange new problem.

"Hi. How's your tooth?" I asked.

"Getting better," she said. "But the crowns aren't in yet. I still have temps."

"Can I come up for a cup of coffee?"

"I'm sorry," she said. "I still have temporary fillings. They could come loose. I can't help you."

"No. Not that," I explained. "I just want to talk. Can I come up for a cup of coffee?"

"I have no creamer," she said.

"I have," I answered.

"Well, okay," she agreed. "But just talk."

I went to my refrigerator and took out my pint of non-dairy creamer. I walked to the elevator and took it up to the fifth floor. I rang Mona's bell.