The Girl Who Changed It All

Story Info
A story about what I call "The Daddy Syndrome".
3.2k words
4.29
18.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is at times difficult to understand how certain things fall in place and what one becomes. We are all an outcome of our past and experiences.

For most of my life, I didn't think of myself as a dominating and wild sexual beast. But as I said, it is difficult to understand how things fall in place.

I was 30 at that time when all this started. Perceived as a nerd by most. I headed the technology division in a mid sized technology and telecommunications company. All I did was work and jerk off to death.

Stella joined the sales team for whatever shit my company used to sell. I avoided sales people, mostly. Them and their bullshit and lack of reality always gave me a bad taste. Having said that, the sales team was always around me because they needed technical details for selling. As a part of routine, Stella was introduced to me. A shy 21 year old girl. She talked to me on matters related to work, strictly professional. I was very-very senior to her and her giving me all the respect and that distance was natural. A few weeks down the line after a lot of "professional" sessions with her I started thinking about her. I noticed her. Her body and her ways. I think the way I talked to her changed and I could see the response. I jerked off thinking about her for months. Something I never did happened to me. I fantasized her as my sex slave. I had never done this before... my fantasies were plain and simple, regular so to say. But here I was, with a clear thought, she needs to be my slave. To date, I have no clue about the origin of this.

So, with that clarity, the next step was burning the professional wall and moving to the next step. With a lot of textual messages, phone calls and regular attention she agreed for a date. I gathered a a large bouquet of flowers and mix of chocolates that she liked. Picked her up. We had lunch and in the evening we were taking a stroll. I had my hand around her shoulder. I was feeling just too good. We were both crushing over each other heavily. Shamelessly, I was rubbing her tits every now and then.. right in the middle of public. I was so clouded by the fantasy that I somehow fooled myself that she already was my slut. The evening went on I kept doing what I did and she never stopped me or reacted in any way. That seemed like hell of a progress to me.

The following weeks were full of dates, practically every evening. With every passing day I graduated in the shamelessness department. Irrespective of the place we met, office (my room), toilet, restaurant, back seat in cabs, I had my dick in her hands while I licked her ears, shoulders, neck and kissed her like an animal. At some point I even stopped paying attention to the cab drivers. I guess she also did.

Our relationship was very strange. Because of the age and professional seniority gap, half of the time I was like her big brother. Talking about life, work, philosophy and a lot of things which were too much for her. And the remaining time, I was crushing her tits, biting her lips, teaching her how to hold and stroke my dick. I was two different persons. One in my formal office dressing, all polished, careful and conscious. And the other, with my dick hanging out, one way goal of making Stella my slut.

For some reason, she never came to my house. Hundreds of invitations and what not. Months passed by. We talked sex on phone each night. She wanted to hear me cum and moan her name every night. This was a fucking ritual. For months we planned the later part of the day so that the we are on phone at night, no matter what. We talked and talked and talked.

Then, one day, whatever changed here mind, she is at my home. I clearly remember sitting in the other corner of my room, away from here, noticing her, thinking when to attack her. She seemed happy and calm. Sanity prevailed for some hours and I let her rest. I played music for her, cooked food, and we talked. Now comes the twist which changed my life!!

Later in the evening, she was in my lap, face to face, legs crossed. She is small, 5'1 or 5'2 and I am tall, 6'. I always loved to hold her small body.

So we started kissing romantically and I said (only God knows why), I need your milk baby, while holding her tits. She pulled her tits out of shirt and said "have it Daddy"

I couldn't believe my ears. Blood rushed in my veins. The word Daddy was hammering in my head. Not even in the wildest fantasies did I think about this. I knew what I heard, but I couldn't believe it. I started sucking her tits, hard, very hard. I was pinching her nipples and crushing her tits hard. I am sure I was giving her enough pain. And there she goes, yes Daddy, yes Sugar Daddy. We were both fully clothed. I pulled here up threw her on bed and started dry humping her in missionary. And she goes again, yes Daddy, fuck me, I am your slut. This may sound like made up shit. Fact is, I couldn't believe it myself. What was going on was too much to handle for me. I didn't know what to make of the term Daddy. For months I have been waiting for this and now I couldn't believe my ears. She is calling me Daddy? She is calling herself my slut?

The humping went on for a few minutes and I started to unbutton her jeans. Suddenly, she begged me to stop. She ran to the bathroom. Came out a few minutes later and left without saying a word. I thought it was better to let thing settle... maybe she failed to understand the outburst.

That night and following many, we talked like strangers. She wasn't there. She didn't meet me. Didn't talk much. I didn't have a clue what was going on. Somewhere I feared she was gone for reasons I failed to understand.

Then again, one day, she is at my home. Quiet, but a lot normal. I avoided any sexual action. We talked about all the world. Then I decided that was it. I had to break the ice. I pulled her in my lap, gave her a warm hug, and asked, how did I fuck up? The answer shook me again. No daddy, it's not you, it's me. I didn't say a word for a few minutes and then looked in her eyes and said talk to me. Long painful silence. She didn't make eye contact. And she goes, you can't have my... silence... my... silence... pussy. Another shocker. I acted like it was perfectly normal because I wanted her to feel OK. I tried to calm her down, hugged her for long, and tried to make her believe that I understood.

Over the next few days she expressed herself. Her orthodox mother raised her with the idea that she's supposed to loose her virginity only to her husband and that too on the wedding night.

Now, can you believe this? This girl, who is calling me Daddy, calling herself my slut, who jerked me off in cabs, office toilet and where not... is telling me she is saving her pussy for "that" day.

Once again, I acted OK and pretended that I understood. I knew she needed an agreement, which I did. With all this, I failed to understand the complete story of her.

Nevertheless, following is what is I call making her my slut.

Every second or third day she would visit me. I wasn't supposed to fuck her in the pussy, but everything else was allowed... right? Hell Yes!

What followed was total transformation of my sexual self.

This is how I would summarize her visits: she reaches, within 2 minutes she's on her knees sucking my dick. I am holding her head and hair. Throat fucking her. She's pleasing me in every possible way known to her. Her language is getting dirtier with every passing visit. She is licking my balls and eating my ass hole. If someone heard what we talked and screamed, would go deaf. She is full of yes daddy, fuck my mouth, fuck my throat, use me daddy, I am your slut, fuck me. I am full of you dirty little slut, you dirty cunt, you daddy's whore, you cock sucking little whore and what not. She would make me cum and eat it all. I throat fucked her mercilessly. Filled up her mouth and throat with my cum so many times I can't recall. I eat her pussy like a mad man. Made her cum crazy. Fingering her pussy wasn't allowed (yes! beat it!). On the contrary, I started fingering and eating her ass hole. Boy she loved it. And as usual, I was rough. It is unbelievable how much the ass hole can open up. All four fingers in and out... crazy fucking shit. She use to moan and scream crazily while here ass was fingered. Oiled up, in and out, and all the filth she and I could talk.

The word objectifying defines what I did. I made her an object. I knew it, she knew it, we both knew that we understood it. She received it like she needed it. I give it because that's what I had become.

One day, she was in doggy position getting her ass fingered. Her hole gaped wide. Oiled and wide open... I grabbed my dick and pushed it in... she shouted and asked me to stop, which I didn't. I pulled here hair and said, I am not fucking your pussy, it's your ass, and started pumping here ass hole. It was the first time I heard NO from here mouth... for a few minutes she resisted but for no luck. I was balls deep down... My usual wild self has come into play. I asked her, you like daddy's cock in your ass. No response. I made it rougher. Silence. More roughness and faster... and I said, talk to me baby or I am gonna kill your asshole. Minutes later she was back to her usual self. It seemed she has accepted the idea of getting her ass fucked and I fucked it bad. I fucked it rough and crazy till I emptied myself in her ass. I felt happy and satisfied that day. Later that day we talked about what happened and how I surprised her with my dick in her ass. I told here I loved it and she didn't say a NO.

What followed after that was her ass getting fucked in every corner of my house. For months I emptied myself in her ass. Fucked it crazy... she screamed heavily while getting her ass fucked and talked even dirtier than usual.

During all this, the idea of Daddy grew on me. It started to make sense to me. It was about total surrender... letting me take the ownership. I can't say what made her do that, but she did. I didn't know that she was a different and rare beast. Though I loved the daddy thing, but fucking her is the only thing I thought about her. We talked a lot, we dated a lot, we spent a lot of time with each other, but she was too young for me to think of something like marriage. Also, while not fucking, the different me was way too mature for her.

What followed next was a total disaster in my life.

I started dating females with the idea of future. And any female I had in bed was a total disaster for me. I had done Ph.D in wild fucking and dirty talking. And here these females had issues with: sucking cock, the taste/touch of cum, being called a bitch or slut while fucking, or some rough action. Once I asked a girl: suck daddy's cock and she freaked out and ran away. HAHA! I felt so stupid.

You see, I can't explain what I was going through.

With no resort I would go back to Stella. Fuck her ruthlessly. She took it happily, served me like I was God. Every time I fucked her ass, she told me she couldn't walk properly for two days.

She realized that I have started looking out. She wasn't too happy about it but didn't say much.

I realized she was also dating some boys (as I call them). Every now and then I would see her with some dude. You see, I am not jealous. I knew that those boys will disappoint her. She has tasted something else - A man. There is a difference between a boy and a man. I know it because I was also a boy and then became a man.

One night I made her ride me. She was going up and down with my dick in her ass. I grabbed both her tits... hard... she moaned in pain. And I asked, do any of those pink boys you date know how to make you feel good? She smiled and didn't answer. I gave her more pain and she shouted NO. No the don't daddy. I felt so good and angry that I slapped her. She got crazy with that slap. She started riding faster and harder. She had a different look on her face. I watched her face and didn't say a word for a minute. You know what? She slapped me back. She shouted, talk to me, why are you not talking, talk dirty to me daddy, please. What followed is something I can't forget. I got up. Bent her in doggy position and fucked her ass from behind. Pulled her hair and slapped her ass cheeks and face a million times. Things I talked, the degradation, no man or woman in senses can give or take that.

After I was done fucking her I was smoking my cigarette thinking I have crossed some line today. She came and sat next to me. Sharing my cigarette, she goes, you know what, I am your slut, and I understand that, but don't try to teach me. You are probably the best man I will find. Everything you do, I love it, I made you do it. I love you. You don't love me. You are looking out for relationships. I know it. I understand it and I am not complaining about it. But, what I do is my problem. With that she got up, gave me back my cigarette and said, you can fuck me anytime daddy and left me.

I didn't know how to feel about all that.

The usual fucking continued for some time.

I kept dating mentally ill and pretentious women to no avail.

I was now 32 and Stella would be 23/24. She started to act in ways I realized she has found someone. I could have walked in to her house any day and fucked her the way I wanted but I somehow felt bad about it. I felt it was wiser to leave her alone.

Eventually, I found a woman, who is now my wife and mother of my son.

I never stopped thinking about Stella. And one day, I messaged her to check I we could meet. So we did. Talked for an hour or so. After a break of almost 3 years she looked different and grown up. She expressed the sadness that I caused by ignoring her for so long. I tried to explain her that I did it for her good. She didn't completely agree.

Our messages and casual dates continued. Later she told me about the infinite number of boys she dated and how I am responsible for that. One day, I don't know why, I asked her - have you lost your virginity? She got very upset with the question and immediately left asking me, are you asking me if I am a slut? Before I could say anything she was gone.

Hours later I received a message from her - YES. Took me time to realize what she meant. I immediately called her up in disbelief.

Now you see. She has lost her virginity? Without marriage? Really?

Here is the story. She thought I left her because she didn't give me her vagina. What a crackpot! Now, she met a guy whom she liked a lot. And thought it is too risky to say no again. And what? He gets her cherry and leaves her after some months. Now I am not judging, who knows what happens between two people.

Here I am. Smoking my cigarette and thinking: what the fuck! I need her pussy! Hell I need it!

So, back to Stella mission. I reached her home. Talked bullshit about bullshit for hours and then reached to kiss her. Guess what? She refused. I gave her a hug and started to leave. She called me back and almost cried. She asked me, why do you want to use me? Use me again?

I was clueless. So I hugged her warmly and said, you can't judge me if I lust for you.

Sounds stupid? Well, that was honest!

She smiled and then laughed and said, hell yes, if you are only one who is lusty.

I pulled her, this time with no intention of listening or stopping. Grabbed her tits and started kissing her. We were not saying anything but I knew she has surrendered.

I was in supreme urgency to be in her pussy. I wasted no time with anything. Simply pulled my pants and underwear down, dragged her to bed, lifted her skirt up, pulled her panties down. Placed myself on top of her. And looked in her eyes. She wasn't completely there, a bit unsure. I put my lips on hers started sucking her tongue. Finally, I heard the words, oh daddy. That's when I unleashed it. Pushed my cock down slowly until I was balls deep down. The way a tight pussy hurts dick can't be explained. A few strokes in and out and I was ready for the rundown. With one hand I grabbed her hair and with other a tit. And I started pounding her pussy. Few strokes later she was back, full of daddy, and slut and fuck me, give me your seed and fill me up and what not.

A few minutes later I had her on top of me, face to face, riding. That's when I repeated the same show. I grabbed her tits and asked her, did he fuck your pussy good enough? She said, fuck you! And slapped me. I slapped her and she slapped me back.. it went on for a while. Later I pinned her in missionary, fucked the hell out of her, degraded her, and filled her up.

I didn't want to leave her that night but I had to. Next day I didn't go to the office, but reached her place. Fucked her as much as I could. The old Stella was back...