The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky relaxed back into the chair, mesmerized. This may be my first time to Happy Ending Ranch or any brothel at all, but I now understand why Nick is so addicted to this place. Whenever he decided to travel here to visit Kenzie in the future, Becky would be right beside him, provided Lindsay was still an employee and available to book. Never thought I'd have or even want a so-called professional girlfriend, but here I am, and I'm loving it.

I'm officially back to being bisexual, just like my younger days.

"Oh, yeah, honey. Yeah, yeah. Take that dress off. Put on a show for me." Becky licked her lips as Lindsay continued the jittery striptease routine, the lone items remaining being her bra and matching G-string, and the pair of three-inch stiletto heels. She clutched her ass and twerked it close to her client's appreciative face.

"Spank it." When Lindsay obliged with a single-handed slap, Becky said, "Good girl. You do what I tell you and I may leave you a generous tip."

"I'd like that." Lindsay plucked at her fingers. "I'd like that a lot. I need all the money I can get so I can buy a car." Finding some resolve, she turned frontside and peeled her bra downward. Joy was plastered across her face and it was clear the shameless exhibitionist was coming to the surface. "How am I doing so far?"

"Good. Really good. Don't stop. I didn't tell you to stop. Keep going."

"Yes, ma'am." Once rigid nipples came into view, Lindsay again turned her back and took time undoing the hooks of her bra. It was a push-up that gave an amazing lift to her humble, demure breasts, and Jim helped her pick it out during the shopping spree in Oakfall. When the bra was loose, she flung the lacey garment toward Becky and came close to hitting her in the face.

"You have such a luscious body, sweetie." She took a moment to admire the sight of Lindsay in her G-string and the way those raunchy pumps accentuated her already immaculate legs. I wanna suck on those calves all day long. A better idea popped into her mind. Those toes too.

"Look at those swollen, pink nipples. Ready to be licked, sucked on."

Lindsay faced Becky again and continued with the dance for the next sixty seconds, fidgeting with her G-string's high side straps, peeling it down, back up, down again, and offering furtive glimpses of what lay beneath.

"I bet you were a little cocktease in high school, yes?"

Lindsay blushed once more as she palmed her bare breasts and gyrated her hips.

"Come." Becky soon smacked her hands together. "Come sit on my lap." She peeled the scrunchie from her ponytail, put it in her mouth, and used both hands to shake her head and loosen her hair. It was a subtle, innocent move, but Lindsay found it beguiling, hypnotic.

"Time for you to give me a lap dance, honey." Becky reclined the chair back at a forty-five-degree angle, slumped down as far as she could, and spread her thighs apart, revealing similar black panties underneath her own dress. "I gotta feel your body against mine." And soon, that darling mouth between my legs.

Once the distance between them was closed, Lindsay improvised, stepping between Becky's thighs and placing both hands along either side of her face. She thrust her ass outward on instinct as Becky reached up and slid her fingertips along that smooth abdomen. She gave those breasts a firm squeeze and twirled a finger about. "C'mon, baby. Turn around. I want your ass in my lap. I'm paying good money and you're going to do as I say."

"Yes, ma'am." Now it was time for the submissive in Lindsay to make its presence known. She turned and jammed her backside into Becky's lap, without hesitation, and commenced with a spirited dance. Her pussy tingling, Lindsay again thought of how much she enjoyed this job and all the attention she received. She reached behind and latched onto the arms of the recliner for support.

Becky maintained eye contact and her own hands were everywhere as she treated Lindsay like a squeeze toy. "You wouldn't be lying to me, would you? Saying you've never done this sort of thing before? You've never danced for anyone?"

A burst of giggles stirred her belly. "I don't know."

"Oh my God. You know how to work that ass like a pro. Show me what else you can do with it."

Lindsay chortled again and ground herself upon Becky's lap harder.

"Your ass is spectacular." I'd like to put it on a platter and have it for dinner. "So sexy. So incredibly sexy." She trailed a fingertip up and down the length of Lindsay's spine. "Looks like you're enjoying yourself, huh?"

"I am." Lindsay leaned back against Becky's torso and glanced down as the corners of her lips quirked into a radiant smile. "I enjoy pleasing you. It makes me happy." She shivered as Becky trailed long, sharp fingernails over her thighs. "You're one of my favorite clients so far."

"You told me the other night you're attracted to women, other girls? Being with me right now isn't just a paycheck to you, is it?"

"Of course not." Lindsay's shoulders slumped. "I enjoy being with you. I was attracted to girls long before I ever noticed my first guy. There was this girl ..."

"Oh my God, baby. Don't slow down. Keep grinding your ass on me. It feels so good."

Lindsay nodded and doubled her efforts. "This girl back home, her name is Evie. She's my best friend and I've had a crush on her for years. But I don't think she's interested in me sexually. I wish she was."

"She may change her tune if you gave her a lap dance like this." Becky studied Lindsay with piercing eroticism. "Oh, wow. This is heavenly. If I owned a strip club, I'd put you on staff full-time. As it is, I may have to go to that club where I live and see if there's any girls as cute as you. I doubt it, but it's worth a shot, I guess." She grabbed either side of Lindsay's hips and implored, "Come on. Turn around and let me see those titties. I wanna see them. I wanna suck them."

Lindsay stood and obliged, then settled across Becky's lap and offered both breasts to her mouth. She tossed her head back and moaned as Becky soon latched onto a nipple and feasted.

"Oh my God. You taste so good."

"So, how am I doing with the lap dance so far?"

"You're doing great," Becky reiterated with a playful grin. "I still think you've done this sort of thing before. I bet you danced at the club in Bakersfield."

"No, not quite."

"If you ever need a little extra money on the side, you should. You'd make a killing there."

"I'd make more money here." Before Becky had the opportunity to counter, Lindsay asked, "Are you wet?"

"I have been all day, honestly, thinking about seeing you again. I ... you ..." Drive me crazy. I love Nick, yes, but I'd divorce him in a heartbeat if it meant you and I could be together permanently.

... Good God, did I really just have that thought? Becky swung her head about to clear the cobwebs.

Yes. Yes, I did.

She allowed it to resonate for a moment.

You could work at the brothel, sweet Kayleigh, and I'd dance on a pole at the little nosedive bar down the street.

Those hot firefighters out front could stop by and I'd dance for them. I saw the way they were looking at me. At you too. Maybe meet them someplace afterward and take all three of their dicks at once. ...

Bah, I'm not serious. A biting slice of reality ripped through her from head to toe. I'm getting swept away in the moment by little Miss Galaxy here. I don't even know her real name. No way it's Kayleigh, right? Becky reminded herself to be sensible. Nick is good to me and we have our kids back home to worry about too. I'll never leave him.

I don't want to leave him.

Lindsay reached back and felt excess moisture as she slid a fingertip along Becky's panty-covered crotch.

"Oh, you are wet. Whoa." Lindsay rose to her knees on the chair and glided her pink, velvety lips along Becky's earlobe, which seemed overly sensitive. Far more than Monday evening. She dabbed her tongue over it. "Did you go back to the hotel the other night and masturbate, thinking about me?"

Becky hitched a breath. "Oh yes. Yes, I did." I used a vibrator and had my best orgasm in years fantasizing about you.

Remembering what pushed her proverbial buttons, Lindsay burrowed a pair of fingers underneath those panties and into Becky's slick, fleshy folds, causing her to moan. In response, she closed her eyes and was far more aroused than she had been at any point during her marriage with Nick.

"That's good, baby, because I came back here to my room and masturbated to the thought of you too."

Those gentle words, spoken with sincerity, made Becky's desire spike higher. She enjoyed the sensations of this darling, sweet girl young enough to be her daughter as those fingers explored her clitoris.

"I'm being honest. I came three times remembering all the things you did to me. Sitting in your lap and your hands touching me, your tongue licking me. And I want you to know I find you very, very sexy. I ain't cappin'; this isn't a cash-grab on my part." Lindsay pulled back and gazed into those hazel eyes. "I think you're hot as can be. I wish you'd spend the night so we could wake up in each other's arms tomorrow morning and fuck some more. I haven't had an overnight party yet, but I'd love for you to be my first."

"Oh, jeeze." Becky cradled Lindsay's face between her hands. "Oh, baby. Come here, come here." She kissed her and fumbled with the black G-string the teenager wore. Once it was down, Becky peeled the lace and cupped her breasts with both hands and again trailed her lips over and across stiff nipples. I'm so glad it was me who talked Nick into coming back here today, not the other way around. I can't get enough of this girl. I want her. I need her like nothing ever before. "So irresistible." Becky's lips were across her lover's neck and she was mumbling.

Experiencing a surefire reaction of her own, Lindsay groaned and cupped Becky's own breasts with both hands. She was soaking wet too. Did being with women turn Lindsay on more than being with guys? She was starting to think so.

The two ladies shifted around, and soon enough, Becky was straddling Lindsay's lap and they were kissing again.

Lindsay undid the zipper of Becky's dress in back, lowered the straps over her shoulders, and followed with her lips. She pulled back, trailed a fingertip along Becky's abdomen and the curve of her hip.

"I love your little titties, honey," Becky said. "They're so pretty."

Lindsay pulled away and swiped at her lips with a lone finger. "Not as pretty as yours."

"Oh, yours are much, much prettier," Becky said, kissing her again. "In fact, I think I'd like to play with them. Lay back on the mattress so I can worship them."

"Yes, ma'am." Was there such a thing as a Mommy Domme? Sure, Lindsay knew all about Daddy Doms and looked forward to Sammy fulfilling that role for her when they met up in eleven days. But what about a Mommy Domme?

Dare she think it, but Lindsay enjoyed being with Becky as much as she did Sammy. Yet, she could tell this was someone she didn't want to make angry. Lindsay had the sense that Becky could be a domineering bitch when she wanted to be, and the thought of Becky taking control and imposing her will made Lindsay more excited. She was already doing whatever she said, but Lindsay wished they'd take things further and do some kinky experimenting.

* * *

In the adjacent bedroom, Nick swept a naked Kenzie into his arms and crossed over to the four-poster bed. Emotions flared as she nudged the side of her face against his chest. His thoughts more set in stone, Nick adored Kenzie and would abandon Becky if he believed there was any legitimate chance at a future with her.

This is my thirteenth trip to Flagstone and I'm already looking forward to the next one, hopefully without Becky. Although it was something he had worked on for the past two years, Nick now realized that convincing Becky to visit Happy Ending Ranch alongside him was a mistake. She's enamored with that ditzy slut-in down the hall, while she should with me and Kenzie having a threesome.

Happiness danced in Kenzie's eyes and Nick had to fight his instincts. He realized he couldn't tell her how he felt because it may ruin what they had together as provider and client. I can't take that chance. He had read too many accounts about how certain working ladies went into a protective shell and forever sealed themselves off when a customer asked for something outside the house. Besides, Kenzie told me she doesn't do relationships. Period. Had a bad marriage at one point and wants no part of love ever again. She wasn't going to change her mind for, of all things, a married client, right?

Even if I'm her favorite monger.

But she had given him Monday night and this afternoon, at least, and Nick would to treasure it.

I've been married to Becky for an eternity. Yeah, she's still a cutie and takes tremendous care of herself, but I'm bored with her. Nick couldn't stand Becky's deep, monotone voice any longer, and her personality which rivaled that of a doornail. Or a dead twig. She was way too concerned with all those damned cats they had back home too. Do we need a fifth one? For real? And she spent most of her time bitching about work and harping on Nick to get a better job himself. Guess what, you dumb cunt? Find one yourself. Nick enjoyed working at the mom-and-pop auto repair shop. You hate the supermarket.

But he couldn't deny the fact that Becky was still, after all these years, a fine fuck. As long as she does what I tell her and keeps her Goddamn mouth shut, that is. She's so fucking chatty and has a comeback for everything I say. Oftentimes, he feared his head would explode from having to deal with all the drama. Nag, nag, nag, nag, nag.

Nick should've felt guilty for having such crass thoughts about his wife and the mother of his children, but he didn't. I'm past that. He had no problems with it either. If Becky came to me tonight and said she wanted a divorce, I'd be the happiest man alive. He wouldn't lose any sleep over it either. I'd feel liberated, free. Sure, it would be terrible for Carly and Randy, but kids grow up these days with divorced parents all the time, right?

Don't I deserve to be happy?

Kenzie once confided in Nick that her real name was Cierra. Still, I always think of her and refer to her as "Kenzie" because I don't want "Cierra" to slip out while I'm here. She also explained that hidden microphones were everywhere and she'd get into trouble with Colt if he knew she gave him her real name. I remember we had to whisper and be super quiet. He appreciated her trust, so she was forever "Kenzie" to him. I would never do anything to get her into trouble with her boss.

A sigh emanated from Kenzie's lips as Nick deposited her onto the mattress. With devotion in his eyes, he stroked tussles of black hair away from her forehead and she angled her face toward his palm and nudged it the way a loyal puppy would. Nick leaned over and planted a kiss on Kenzie's mouth as his hands roamed and explored her sleek, sculpted body.

She opened her eyes and studied him with a steamy gaze that, if he didn't know how brothels worked, was every bit as amorous as the one he was giving her. Nick's erection poked through the opening of his bathrobe and those dazzling eyes shifted toward it. Kenzie licked her lips and, again, seemed to anticipate being with him as much as he was with her.

Shit, I don't know how to read Kenzie. She sent him several e-mails per week and was curious about his personal life and what he was up to. Always asks a ton of questions and writes me back within an hour or two unless she's busy. During their GFEs, Kenzie was accommodating, giving, and did whatever Nick asked. She doesn't moan and complain about everything under the sun like Becky does. Kenzie had an exotic appearance, looking like a Puerto Rican supermodel with her soft and silky bronze skin, and possessed a charismatic personality and kind nature. She is, without a doubt, the girl of my dreams.

But therein was the problem. Kenzie doesn't do relationships and she's a working lady. The latter was the ultimate roadblock, akin to climbing Mount Everest. The bottom line is, I'm paying her to provide me a service.

Where did reality end and fantasy start? There's no way she'd do this for free, right? No way she'd do it out of genuinely wanting to be with me?

If I didn't know any better and was one of those poor fucktards who goes to a brothel thinking they're going to find their next wife or girlfriend, well, I'd be a poor fucktard too. But he didn't consider himself that way. I'd have poured my heart and soul out by now and proposed marriage to Kenzie. He was that taken with her and there was no turning back.

Everything she does, everything she says, indicates she's interested in me. Consider how many times he had travelled to Flagstone to party with her. How can Kenzie not be interested in me? Not have feelings after all the incredible times we've shared? He had spent thousands of dollars in gifts on her and purchased over $50,000 worth of parties. I'm not a rich man. I have nothing saved for retirement because of this girl.

Or was he gullible? Blind? Have I fooled myself into hoping something is there on her end?

I guess I'll never know. And that saddened him. I can't risk saying something which may scare Kenzie and push her away forever. She was all he looked forward to anymore. Back home, I think about Kenzie all damn day long. I lie in bed at night and masturbate to fantasies of her. They weren't purely sexual either. Oftentimes, he had visions of Kenzie being his wife, not Becky, and doing mundane, everyday things that every couple did together.

My life would be so much better.

He even had dreams of Kenzie being the mother of Carly and Randy.

Because my marriage with Becky fucking sucks.

I'm so unhappy.

Kenzie reached out and gripped his cock, sheathed in its condom, with her delicate hand and began to stroke.

"Feel good, baby?"

"I should put it in your mouth."

"Uh-uh," Kenzie said, shaking her head with a spirited grin. "I think you should."

I'd drop Becky like a bad habit - leave the kids behind too - if Kenzie said the word. Move to Nevada in a flash. I deserve to be happy. Nick tossed his head back and groaned as she pumped his length up and down. Good God, I'd do anything to spend the rest of my life with this woman.

Kenzie heaved herself up, leaned forward on both elbows, and nuzzled her mouth along the tip of his shaft. Her eyes sparkled with mischief as those ruby-red lips expanded and took him inside. Nick twirled his head about as her tongue twirled and glided itself all around the edge of his cock. He found it difficult to breathe as her dark mane bobbed while her wide, captivating eyes continued to remain connected with his.

"Okay. That's uhh, ohhhhh." Every hair on Nick's neck stood at attention, every pore tingled, every blood vessel fired. "Oh yes. Wow, you take care of me so well."

Soon, Kenzie lunged forward and took the full length of Nick's cock between her lips. First it was slow, but she ramped up both the speed and the pressure. The twenty-six-year-old reached out and played with his testicles and it set him off like a match to a fuse. He gasped, moaned, and thrust his pelvis against her face.