The Girls Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah responded with goosebumps, 'oh goody,' she thought to herself, 'Anita is really going to tease me first, I wonder if she will make me beg her for release and if there'll be a filthy forfeit to pay. It was a game they had played before, first they dreamed up a disgusting, depraved or humiliating forfeit, then one of them was tied up and teased. If the one being teased begged for orgasm before time was up she was allowed release but then had to carry out the forfeit: but if she could last, the teaser had to give the teased all the pleasure that she demanded, in any manner that she craved, and then undertake whatever terrible task had been agreed upon.

Sarah's juices resumed their flow as Anita slowly licked her all over, pressing her tongue hard against Sarah's soft podgy flesh. Sarah bound naked and spread-eagled on her back could do nothing but close her eyes and enjoy the sensations suffusing through her tender skin. Anita started on Sarah's, less sensitive, left side sucking each of her fingers in turn. Next, she made quick, hot sucky kisses on the back of Sarah's hand, then licked the palms. Hand finished she gradually worked up Sarah's left arm in a similar manner, drawing the skin into her mouth where it was less sensitive and, sometimes, biting it, normally gently but giving the occasional nip that made poor Sarah grimace. The sensitive flesh on the inside of the limb she simply licked. Sarah's pussy began to secrete more copiously now as the only partially-predictable pattern of stimulation unfolded.

Shoulders followed arms and Anita worked gradually downwards until she was teasing Sarah's breasts just above the nipples, in response their areolae shrivelled and darkened, and their teats reddened, stiffened and distended. 'Excellent,' thought Anita, 'I didn't even have to touch them. I wonder just how wet she is?' but she knew better than to touch just yet. Sarah began to breath deeply and audibly now, Anita had reached her ears and neck. Anita spent a long time on these and Sarah's pussy began to make little squelchy sounds as it pumped out thick, slick feminine moisture. In her head Sarah was already begging Anita to get a move on, nibbling her earlobes really had the most alarming effects on her pussy.

Anita attacked Sarah's face proper with gusto, she knew this always made her friend squirm. To initiate the proceedings she first kissed her friend's eyelids. After that she popped a sour lemon sweet in her mouth, she need lots of saliva for the next phase. As she salivated she licked her friend's forehead backwards and forwards, leaving a thick trail of sugary spittle behind, a progression that only dried slowly. Next came cheeks and chin, particularly the soft sensitive skin under the chin, everywhere left glistening and glinting. Now the nose, there is something horribly, and impersonally, invasive about another licking your nose and then taking the end in their mouth and sucking on the tip, lapping their tongue around your nostrils. For Sarah the oddly intimate act caused those shivery goosebumps to return and she began to be aware of the drops of moisture gliding slowly down the crack of her bottom. Anita had discarded the sweet and was using her friend's nose as a dummy, in order to work up a generous supply of fresh saliva.

Once Anita had accumulated sufficient of that most primitive of digestive juices, she pressed her finger and thumb against her friends cheeks gradually forcing her mouth open and slowly drooled her accumulation of spittle into the open orifice, onto the tongue below. Sarah grimaced and, reflexly, tried to twist away but her friend, expecting this, held her cheeks most firmly leading Sarah to dissolve in emotion as she experienced the impact of that embarrassingly intimate, and intensely humiliating, act of having someone dribble into your mouth. She felt debased yet, simultaneously, overpoweringly excited and knew that even one single really gentle touch applied to her clitoris would trigger the most enormous orgasm, instantaneously. Sarah was silently pleading, 'touch me Anita, knead my clit, finger my hot wet slippery sex, lick my slick, slithery, slot; just give me release from this agony of anticipation.'

Sarah opened her eyes, everything had stopped. As she did Anita glued her lips to Sarah's and began a long passionate kiss that ended with Anita grasping Sarah's tongue between her teeth and refusing to let go. Her eventual release was equally unexpected and once more all sensation ceased for Sarah, except for a steady trickle of the outpourings of her hot sex as they dribbled their way down the division of her already sticky bottom. 'Oh God no,' thought Sarah as she felt a mouth suck upon her toes, 'Anita is only just starting on my legs, there's ages to go until I get to come.' Feet first, all sucking and no licking there, Anita did not want to break the spell by tickling her friend's overly sensitive feet, not today anyway. Plump calves followed by juicy thighs with a garnish of knees, all were lovingly given their fair share of attention. At last Anita's probing tongue reached the join between Sarah's sex and her legs and that is where Anita stopped. 'Lick my slit, lick my slit you scheming bitch,' Sarah's head rang but still she maintained her silence.

Sarah tugged convulsively at her restraints, Anita was wiggling her tongue in her navel, and it almost tickled but didn't quite; it certainly made the mouth of Sarah's sex flex and bubble, as both women could clearly hear. Soon the artful Anita had Sarah bucking her hips and bum in frustration, as she sought to mitigate the exotic and erotic sensations emanating from that strange combination of teased belly button and her demanding pussy. Anita was no fool and decided to skip the belly, and body of the breasts, part of her usual routine. Instead she went directly to nipples taking a stiff and distended teat between her lips and sucking causing. This resulted in Sarah to fighting her tethers in earnest. She was arching her back and twisting her torso as much as she was able, which was not a great deal. Anita grinned, for she knew that, that was Sarah's less sensitive nipple.

When Anita did suck on Sarah's more sensitive nipple things definitely developed. Until then, whilst Sarah's breathing had been somewhat irregular, she had mostly been mewing and cooing with pleasure, Anita had extracted the odd sharp intake of breath and the occasional grunt of delight but on the whole her chum had remained relatively placid. The sensation of a simple pair of lips and inquisitive tongue upon that plumped up, expectant, blood suffused, teat changed everything. A loud ragged hiss issued from Sarah's lips as she sucked in air between clenched teeth, followed by a loud, gagged half-sigh, half-moan as she expelled the breath. Anita knew that she was really getting to Sarah now and wished, with all her heart, that she could feel the wetness of her friend's sex but, she also realised that this would probably over-stimulate her helpless partner and induce a massive orgasm which, at that moment, was not at all what she had planned. She sucked and licked that sensitive swollen nub, running her tongue over it, across it, swirling it around it and, every now and then, applied an increasingly forceful nip with her teeth. Sarah was now panting and sighing quite nosily, those naughty nips at first caused simple sharp intakes of breath which gradually changed to whistles of discomfort and then outright, ooches and ouches of mild pain. After extracting a particularly sharp grunt Anita switched her focus back to the other nipple.

Sarah knew she was losing control. Her nipples were exceptionally sensitive tonight and Anita was playing them as a maestro upon their favourite instrument, which, in truth, is exactly what was happening. Pleasure and discomfort, even slight pain were diffusing into one another in a blend that was confusing but extraordinarily stimulating. Sarah had really made an effort to suppress her lustful sighs but she could maintain her composure no longer. She could have kept calm, if only Anita would stop nipping her nipples like that; true, it hurt for a brief moment, making it easier to keep silent for that instant, but immediately after the intensity of sensation utterly displaced her composure and expelled her self-control. Soon Sarah knew she would be broken, she'd beg and plead for release; promise anything in exchange for an orgasm.

Anita, periodically switching between nipples, was equally aware that Sarah was losing all her inhibitions and gauged that, to further her state of abandonment, it was time to start the delicate titillation of her friend's pussy. She slipped her head between those soft plump thighs and gently prised Sarah's sex apart, conscious that the slightest misjudgement on her part would induce a massive orgasm; the exact reverse of what she had planned. She was torturing her friend with lust that was becoming all-consuming and - unlike the professional inquisitor, who hopes to discover the truth - this torturer wanted to extract a confession of the most pure fantasy, a disclosure of secret debaucheries that were intended to placate and please, here veracity was irrelevant: tomorrow her friend would be called upon to demonstrate the truthfulness of her confessions, so the wilder, the more extreme, extraordinary and implausible, the better. Anita gave a truly professional performance. Alternating between the pair, she sucked upon the fleshy, curling, outer lips of Sarah's saturated sex; noting, idly, that the futon cover would most definitely have to be washed as the dark stain below her friend's bottom was huge. Sarah's response was frantic, her buttocks drumming upon the mattress, her breathing an erratic medley of cut-off pants and sudden sharp cries, accompanied by struggles that were determined yet frustrated by the bonds that kept her spread eagled and totally vulnerable.

'Had Sarah forgotten? ' Anita pondered, 'there could be worse than this'. When, the truly over-stimulated, Sarah began to feel Anita's tongue licking the little strip of flesh between her vagina and anus she too recalled there was worse. Once randy, this simple manoeuvre could drive her insane. Sarah capitulated, she was defeated, beaten, broken.

"Please let me come, please make me come. Please, please. Oh just let me come. Make me come." All rasped out in jerks when the heaving of Sarah's panting chest would permit her to emit any sort of coherent utterance at all. "Anything you want, anything you ask, if I can just come. Anything at all, I promise, anything; let's do the strap-on, we can use the strap on, me first though, fuck me with that thick dong." Anita knew that Sarah hated the very concept of a strap-on and had only ever agreed to use it after she had been teased beyond all endurance; never before had Sarah been the first to suggest its use."

Anita piled on the pressure, "later, can I fit the little dildo and take you in the arse?"

"No! Oh, please not that, please not that. If you let me come, oh you can do it." Of course this was all punctuated with moans and gasps and sighs as helpless Sarah fought for breath, utterly powerless to prevent the never-ending torment radiating from her treacherous groin, whose undiminishing sensitivity had focused her attentions single mindedly on her need for her sexual frustration to be released by the bliss of being devoured by an orgasm.

"What must I do? Please! Tell me! How do I make you stop?" Anita ignored these questions and slid a cruel finger into Sarah's gushing sex, an articulated dildo which, instead of delivering release by probing the upper wall, added to the torment by pressing upon, the less sensitive, lower wall; so Sarah could feel she was being fingered but was deriving insufficient extra excitement to induce that all important climax. Anita, unexpectedly, blew a jet of air onto Sarah's clitoris and she responded by screaming out loud with frustration.

"Let me come and you can fuck me in the arse with the strap-on."

"But I don't want to do that tonight, so I don't need to let you come. Let's see," Anita teased, by pretending to pause for thought. "Confess to a really, really naughty thing that you've done and I'll ease up a little but should your confidences become at all dull, I'll start up again."

Anita resumed the licking and fingering, concentrating on all the less sensitive areas of Sarah's vulva and vagina, worse she snaked a hand up her friend's body and began to massage her nipples with rolls and tweaks and twists that delivered an excruciating pleasure.

Sarah fought to concentrate. "I once did it with two men," Anita hesitated but quickly continued her teasing, "three big hairy men," Anita did not even bother to pause. "Five big hairy men," Anita delayed but then resumed her stimulation. "Five big hairy men and a hairy little dwarf." Anita stopped, her attention arrested by that pleonastic dwarf.

"They stripped me, then I sat opposite them with my legs splayed wide apart and played with my nipples and fingered my pussy until I was good and juicy, ready to take six stiff cocks. Whilst I put on this demeaning little show they watched me as they disrobed; I giggled, because this display demonstrated that men can multi-task even if, in all probability, only when thinking with their pricks. When they were all stark naked and I was good and lubricated, they stood in a line and I had to kneel before each of them, in turn, and suck his cock until his knees began to soften or he began to groan with anticipation. To help me along I was allowed to tickle their balls. Of course when I reached the end of the line the first man, the dwarf, wanted another little exciter and, in the end, I had to traverse that expectant line of men thrice before all six were desperate for action. At that juncture, I draped myself over a coffee table and they took it in turns to shaft me vigorously, doggy style."

Sarah was overjoyed, Anita has started to lick her clitoris and pinch her nipples at the same time. She felt her orgasm build but her climax was scream out with rage and frustration. Having returned Sarah to the pinnacle of preparedness, Anita had resumed her remorseless teasing, concentrating upon less sensitive parts to hold Sarah balanced upon the cusp of orgasm. "There was more. More happened that day, I know that you have not confessed everything. Tell me what happened next." Sarah in her near delirious state was finding it very hard to think and had to endure a further, hip bucking, back arching, five minutes of writhing, and howling with desperation, until she concocted a continuation.

"Yes. Yes there was more." Sarah almost sobbed. Anita paused expectantly. "We could all hear the fourth man coming to a climax, he was both long and thick and I could really feel him inside of me, pounding away. And he was so very vocal, grunting like an animal. The dwarf stood in front of me, his cock glistening with his seed and my juices, semi-erect. 'Suck me hard,' he demanded, 'I want second's of your pudding.' So I took that limp salty cock in my mouth and sucked it stiff. Of course when he prepared to take seconds everyone else wanted more and so, for a while, as one fucked me I had to suck another hard. I didn't notice the man with the smallest member hang back and had long since lost count of how many times I was shafted. In fact some may have taken third, and even fourth, helpings I would not have noticed. Anyway there came a point where they were all spent. They now insisted that I had to have an orgasm but I explained that I was a little sore for that.

The men went into a huddle, then one asked if I had a vibrator. I had as it happened and he told me to fetch it. When I returned he checked the battery was good, which it was and they sat me in an arm chair with my legs splayed over the arms. Two of the men began to suck and lick my nipples which soon had me grinding my bum against the seat and panting gently. Two more took my ears between their lips and nibbled the lobes, my deep breaths and little pants turned into moans and my pussy began to flex and bubble. One brave sole began to lick my clit into a more prominent state and with those five mouths working away I was soon groaning and crying with lust and desire. The four working on my breasts ears and neck continued but each took a limb and held me down very firmly. The fifth held the lips of my sex apart, set the vibrator on full and pressed it to my clit. Almost instantly my head exploded in mental display of fireworks, whizzes, flashes and bangs were going off all over the place. Then the long juddering screams began. The interval between climaxes was growing and betwixt them my over-sensitised clitoris was relaying frantic messages of neither pleasure nor pain but signals of an agonizing intensity to my brain; feelings so severe that I could not have borne them had I not been held down so firmly. After one particularly loud cry of joy in response to having yet another climax forced from my poor pussy they relented and stopped."

I was exhausted, limp as a wet rag, sweaty, dishevelled and stinking of sex. The chair cushion below my bum was soaked with a huge dark patch. 'Now one final act and we are done,' one of the men said.

'More,' I enquired querulously, 'but I am utterly done and very sore.'

'You don't have to do any thing and your pussy can rest, Jack here is going to come in your bum.'

'But...'

'You might as well relax and enjoy, you can't stop us.'

'Please no. Not that, I've never done that, never-ever. I didn't sign up for that!'

'Oh but you did. Lucky Jack she's a virgin, so best be slow and gentle. We picked Jack 'cause you looked tight and he's the smallest of us. You promised us that you would do anything, that you offered to us all of your body and it listed specifically; hands, feet, mouth, pussy and your arse.'

And I had too. Signing that pledge and following it through was a penance imposed by Father Trelawny for excessive lust, I was to experience the consequences of my sins from the other side, I was to be a victim who was to be greatly used and much abused. Thus far my penance had been a very dirty adventure with lashings of the delicious thrill of humiliation, especially having to suck all those cocks, equally well coated with their semen and my own juices; but this. I groaned but acquiesced, I had, after all promised.

I stood up and one of the men took my place, 'this must be Jack' I thought, his penis was indeed of only modest size. He bent me over his lap, spread my cheeks and applied some gooey stuff to my tightly clenched, puckered, little rear hole. I squealed sharply as he slid a finger though the sphincter, gently lubricating and enlarging the orifice. He retracted the digit and then once again pushed against my resistance until he achieved penetrated to the depth of his knuckle. He continued to repeat this manoeuvre until I learned to relax and accepted his probing finger without resistance. Whilst I was beetroot red with the shame of having all these men watch one of their number slide his finger in and out of my bum hole; I understood that he was doing me a favour really, making sure that I could accept his rather fatter member without pain.

I was adjudged ready and to start the proceedings had to kneel before Jack and suck his tool until it was ripe and rampant. I stood up, he fully retracted his foreskin and two of the men lifted me up, forming a chair with their arms. With my back to Jack. they carefully lowered me until his helmet rested against my tight sphincter and then gradually eased me down onto the shaft. I was less uncomfortable than I expected but then sensation was so intimate. They were not yet done, not by half. When Jack was clearly inside of me one of the men spread the lips of my pussy and very carefully slipped two fingers into the tunnel of my sex. A fifth man grabbed my hair and tugged my head up facing the front, the one holding my sex apart tickled a foot gently, I giggled and that bloody dwarf took a photograph of the whole thing. I went scarlet, from the roots of my hair to the tops of my nipples, and the little sod took another one; that was the picture they really wanted. Me, visibly displaying abject humiliation, a cock clearly in my arse, nipples with dark, crinkled areolae and distended, reddened teats, yet wearing a stupid grin of apparent pleasure on my face, which was in clear view; depicting me obviously enjoying the services of a large group of men.