The Gizmo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******

I snapped my pants together then walked over to the bar. My face flushed. "This ends right now!" I looked down at the girls then pulled in a lung full of air. "Place smell like a whore house."

"You're right," he said.

"How long have you been having the affair?" I asked him, trying to catch my breath.

"It's not really an affair."

"You having sex with her?"

"I'm not getting any from Linda... I've been with Doris."

Linda made her way beside Vicky. She helped Vicky with her shirt. They were getting dressed.

"Shirts, shoes, and hosiery only, girls." I thought what the fuck. After what the four of us did, what we witnessed, why bother getting dressed. Besides, I liked the way they looked dressed like that.

"Yes, Stu," they said in unison.

I poured us a strong drink, and then took two over to the girls. "You know, we opened a can and half of worms. I didn't expect any of this. I said repeatedly that we can't have sex, and what the hell did we end up doing?"

"Man, I'm sorry about Vicky and me. Can't you make 'em forget? You said you could. Couldn't you make Vicky forget I took her in the ass? Maybe make her believe it was you?"

"Sure, but how do you explain my come dripping out of your wife's pussy? She's doesn't exactly have those feeling for you right now."

Paul shrugged. He drummed his fingertips on the bar, buying some time. "You know, Stu, I've never asked you for anything since the day we became friends. I know you have your own set of values that don't always mesh with mine..."

Paul could hear the girls talking over his shoulder. "Could you, I mean, you mentioned it was possible to put an idea—a memory in Vicky's mind. Could you...perhaps with Linda?"

I put my hand on his friend's shoulder. "Paul, science is ninety-nine percent observation and one percent experimentation." I look over at the girls. "I noticed it several times during our little experiment."

"Notice what, Stu?"

"Even with Vicky sucking away on your cock, your eyes were on Linda. You mentioned several times how beautiful she is. Your attention was and will always be on your wife."

"How can you say that?" He put his drink down on the bar—hard. Then ran his fingers through his hair—a habit of his when he's upset. "I had my cock up your wife's ass."

He glanced over at Linda. "She is beautiful, isn't she? Does that mean you won't do it?"

"Do what?"

Paul shrugged. "Make her love me again..."

I smiled and patted Paul's hand. "Only you can do that. Only you."

"Perhaps, you're right." Paul sounded disappointed. "About Vicky—"

"It happened. All right? We fucked each other's wives."

Paul turned away.

"The first thing you need to do, is stop seeing Doris. Then and only then can you start rebuilding your marriage. I wonder why didn't you stop me from fucking Linda?"

"Doris wasn't the only one. There have been a few others. I guess in a way who am I to say she can't have sex with someone else. At least I know who."

"Paul, you're a fuck head."

"I know. So now what?"

"Let me think..."

"At least we'll both be rich. Rich beyond our dreams. Just think Stu, we'll open up restaurants—no make that lounges 'Gizmo lounges' and we'll have a license to print money."

I shook my head. "You still don't get it do you?"

"Get what? It works. Jesus, look what happened."

"This was nothing more than a cheap parlor trick. I wanted to see if Linda would be affected. That's all. Maybe they'd put on a little show for us. I hadn't a clue, none whatsoever, that Linda held such revenge toward Vicky for something that happened so many years ago. Did you notice how many times Vicky told Linda that she was sorry? It simply didn't register. With the gizmo running, all those feeling were blocked."

I tasted the alcohol then sat my drink down.

"Paul, don't you see the possibilities, the power, of the gizmo?"

"I know what I see. I see money. Lots and lots and lots of money."

"Okay, let's say you build a gizmo lounge. After the word gets out that you can control a woman's mind once she enters the building, how many women are going to walk into it? They're not stupid. Why, it would be nothing more than electronic date rape."

"But—"

"But what? Is that all you want is a bunch of Stepford wives? Who buys the groceries in your house?"

"Linda, mostly."

"And the socks and underwear?"

"She takes care of all of that. From chicken soup to socks. What's your point?"

"Let's say someone could control the minds of women. They're the shoppers. They purchase almost ninety percent of the products we use. Think about it. If you could control every women shopper that came into a retail store, you could control trillions of dollars. You could change the entire fashion industry. Sell what you make, making billions while your competitors file bankruptcy."

"I...didn't think about that..."

"Think of this then. Suppose some unscrupulous person could alter certain key industries, change the political direction of a nation, control the population—and we'd never know it. That person could manipulate a presidential election. My God, do you understand what I'm saying?"

Paul melted down onto a barstool. "You and your damn logic."

I slammed my fist down onto on the bar, "But the good it could do! Think about this, Paul. The gizmo could control chronic pain. Imagine going to a hospital filled with kids suffering from Osteosarcoma, leukemia, and lymphoma and the pain they have to endure." I felt my lips quiver. "I know someone smarter than me could figure out a way to make the gizmo block pain. I just know it. Drug and alcohol addiction could be nothing but a footnote in history, too."

"All that takes money, Stu."

"I know... but for right now, we need to figure out how to contain this mess I made."

"Why not just suggest that it didn't happen?"

"I thought about that. I still can't explain away the little gifts we gave the girls between their legs. Even if I could, then the pent-up hostilities that Linda has toward my wife would still be there. I think, I'm not sure, but she kept talking about going down on Vicky as a way to get her clothing off in front of us."

"But they're the best of friends," Paul countered.

"They still are—probably closer now than ever. But you see, if I don't allow tonight to become part of them, Linda will never have closure."

We walked into my shop, and stood beside the gizmo resting on the card table. Lights blinking, a LED display running diagnostics, and the purr of fans. "I should destroy it." I reached down and was ready to pull the table out from underneath the gizmo when Paul stopped me.

"Let's not destroy the world altering crazy machine just yet, shall we? I mean, don't you feel a few more experiments should be in order?"

"Perhaps you're right. There is one more item that needs addressed. Get your drink, I'll be there in a minute. I need to check diagnostics." I wiggled my finger down into a pile a cables and lifted one up. I plugged it into a coax connector then I slipped a wristband around my left arm. Two LED blinked on it. Then I flipped a switch. Soon, a yellow light began to blink. I had the wifi connected.

I went to bar where Paul was sitting and pulled my iPhone from my jacket pocket. "I'm sorry, Paul. I wasn't completely truthful. The gizmo does work on men. I have to wear this wristband to keep me out of the feedback loop." I touched a few icons on my phone. "I'm sorry my old friend." Before Paul could react, his eyes blinked several times.

"Months ago, I realized even an EEG machine had to be balanced and adjusted for each patient. When I first turned on the gizmo, you and I were under its affect, but barely. I adjusted the frequency so we weren't affected."

I looked at our wives sitting on the couch. It was time to fix this mess. I walked over and pulled out the coffee table. I sat on it.

"Vicky. You apparently caused your friend an unbearable amount of grief. Now you know what it feels like to be humiliated in front of friends. No longer will you degrade your junior employees in the present of others. I've seen you do that. No more.

"And, Linda. Vicky has paid her debt in full. You have your closure. From now on you two will never discuss this between yourselves or others. The slate is clean."

"Come over here, Paul." He sat beside his wife. "What happened tonight was in fact real. They did this on their own. A few too many drinks.

"There is no machine, no magic. A fantasy. No gizmo. You don't remember any part of the conversation about the gizmo. It did not happen. Mist in the air. Just a foggy night. It never happened."

I took Linda's fingers into my hands and held them.

"Linda, I know Paul has treated you like shit. But a marriage is not 50/50, it's 100/100, and I feel you haven't been doing your share. So, as of tonight, you will leave the sweat pants at the gym. You will never wear them at home again. Instead, wear jeans, dress pants, even a skirt or dress. Starting Monday morning, wear hosiery under your pants and skirts. Paul has the money to buy you whatever you want.

"Unless you're weeding in the flower beds, you will let that beautiful hair down. No longer should you keep it tied up. Paul loves to see you like that, and he will tell you if you let him.

"Accept his advances. Dress the way he'd like to see you dress. Allow him to touch you in a way only a husband and wife should touch each other. Have sex with him, but not just to make him happy, enjoy yourself, too. You and Paul are to have great sex three times a week."

The way Linda fucked me tonight in front of her husband threw some red flags. Was Linda screwing a guy behind Paul's back?

"Linda, this is important. Another wrong won't make what Paul did to you right. If you're having an affair, you end it now. Starting tonight, your juices simply won't flow for any other guy but your husband. You won't be able to get excited either physically or emotionally."

I looked at Linda sitting there, saying nothing. Is she getting what I'm saying?

What right do I have to set the bar for a happy marriage? My marriage with Vicky certainly isn't picture perfect. Am I playing God?

I looked at Paul. "I can't make her love you." Should I even be thinking about telling them this?

"From now on, you'll never remark in front of your wife your desires for another woman. You'll never have sex with any other woman other than your wife. And I'm so very, very, sorry, Paul."

I thought deep and hard on this. Linda deserves better.

"After tonight, you'll never be able to get an erection unless you're with your wife. I don't care if you're in a room filled with naked super models, your cock will be a flaccid as a schoolboy's dick in church. You will only have eyes for Linda. No one else. You won't hit on another woman, you won't sweet talk your shit to them. You'll dump Doris and any woman you have been playing around with.

"Linda is your best friend, your confidante, your lover, and your wife. When you're with her, and when you want to do it, your dick will get so hard you could hunt with it."

I hated to do that to him. "You understand?"

I watched as Paul slipped his hand into Linda's. "I understand." I looked at Linda.

"He hurt me, Stu..."

"A new slate, a clean sheet of paper. Allow him time to rebuild your love."

I watched as Linda looked at her husband. A smile tugged at the corners of her mouth. "All right."

That was the best I could come up with. Linda has closure. Paul has a second shot at fixing his marriage. And Vicky? I hope she learned a lesson on how to treat other people. As for me? I'm not sure what I got out of tonight. Sure, I had sex with Linda. But, Paul fucked my wife in the ass. I guess that makes us even.

I had a thought. Paul owes me two hundred bucks. Although he didn't exactly see Linda lick Vicky's pussy, I think he got his money's worth.

"Paul, next week, how about dropping two hundred bucks in the children's burn center donation box."

****************

The evening started out only as an experiment to find out if another woman could become submissive under the influence of the gizmo. The experiment went to hell.

I watched as the girls sat on the couch. Vicky's hose had long runners down one leg along with several holes. Linda's stockings didn't fair much better.

"Girls."

"Yes?"

"Vicky, the pantyhose you wore earlier tonight, were those like the ones you have on now?"

"Other than the color, exactly the same. Why?"

I rubbed my chin. "Too bad you don't have that color in thigh highs."

"But I do. I have 'barely there' pantyhose and stockings—thigh highs, too."

"Super. That's great. Both of you go up stairs and clean up. Vicky, I want you to put the hose on you had worn earlier tonight. And Linda, put on the thigh highs. Neither one of you are to wear panties or a bra. Get two of my white work shirts and put those on. Don't button 'em. Both of you in black Manolo Blahnik shoes."

God knows Vicky has enough shoes to fill a store.

I rubbed my eyes with the palms of my hands. There's an old saying about absolute power corrupts absolutely. I look at these two women, the scent of sex still permeates the den, and I came to a conclusion. I liked it!

Any scientific experiment always generates results that are unexpected. Am I more like Paul than I want to believe? Maybe deep down inside every man has the desire to own a Stepford wife. I glance at Vicky.

"After what happened tonight, I feel there is no need for you two to be bashful any longer. We like seeing you two dressed like this. There will be no hiding or covering up. It will be as natural as rain for both of you to show your breasts and pussy to either one of us.

"From now on, when the four of us are in our den, when I say 'let's get comfortable' you two will go up stairs. When you come back down, Linda, thigh high stockings on you, Vicky, pantyhose for you. No bras for either of you. Bikini panties and high heels. If we ask you both for sex, you will oblige. If I want you, Vicky, to strip Linda out of an evening dress, or anything else, you will do so. The same goes for you, Linda."

I thought for a moment. What the hell. "Linda, Vicky, if I say it's time for you two to be friendly, you'll both lick pussy until you come."

They never flinched.

"Do both of you understand?"

"Yes, totally."

"Okay," I said.

That one was for me.

They started toward the basement steps when Linda stopped. "Stu, up until this evening, I've never had sex with any other man other than my husband. I'm so mad at him. I know he's screwing around on me...and the way he kept touching Vicky's knees. I'm sorry."

She turned away, then looked back at me.

"Oh, I wanted to, and I had plenty of opportunity to grab some cock, but I passed. The man I've been seeing is a lawyer. Paul will be served divorce papers a week from tomorrow."

Damn... I should have known. Maybe there's still enough love left between the two of them, along with the gizmo, to convince Linda otherwise.

"Linda, I understand. Give him six months to make amends. If things don't start getting better beginning tonight, then follow though. Give him six months."

She turned. She didn't acknowledge my suggestion. It will be up to Paul now.

I had turned and was about to go back into my shop when I felt a hand grab mine. It was Vicky.

"Honey..."

"Something wrong?"

She shook her head and looked at the floor. Her face flushed. "Tonight, I liked what Linda did to me."

So, that explains why she didn't stop Linda. I asked, "So what are you telling me?"

"I like to be..."

She couldn't say it, but I kinda knew what she wanted to say. Deep down inside, Vicky has the need to be controlled. There're countless male executives who only get their rocks off by being controlled and downgraded by a woman.

"The next time you and me are together, we'll have some fun."

Vicky took my hands into hers. "My office. Has to be someplace where someone might see me."

The Gizmo's is allowing Vicky's desires to bubble up. I bet she could never have mustered the courage to say something so outside her comfort zone. I pat her on the rear. "Better get upstairs and change."

She took a few steps up the stairs. She turned and smiled. "Could we do something this Wednesday?"

I stepped on the stair steps and leaned up to her ear. "Wear your pinstriped business suit. Black pumps. I'm going to strip you down to your bra and panties. I'll bend you over your desk, then you'll get it up the ass."

She grinned ear-to-ear and went up the stairs.

*********

I tapped the screen on my phone and went into my workshop. I disconnected the wires and watched as a LED slowly dimmed and then winked out. The fans coasted to a stop. The gizmo was off. I leaned against my workbench. It can take upwards of ten minutes for the effect of the gizmo to wear away. I reflected on the evening. Not only couldn't I get the fuckin' genie back into the bottle—he left the building.

I felt, in a way, like Dr. Frankenstein and his monster. And what kind of monster did I create?

Did I destroy my marriage? Paul and Linda's marriage, too? Will our friendships be the same? Am I playing Dr Phil with a geewiz machine? What have I done? It's too late to change it now. I set a marker in time. It can't be redone. No redos.

I ran my fingers through my hair and then rubbed my eyes. I heard the tap-tap of heels on the concrete floor. I looked up. It was Vicky. Her white shirt wasn't buttoned and her pert upturned breasts were clearly visible. She had on her barely there hose and those black Manolo Blahnik high heels and nothing else.

"I don't know what to say," she said as she walked over and placed her arms around my waist. "I didn't mean it to happen, it just did."

"Hell of a night wasn't it? Vicky, I didn't plan on what I did either."

"I feel so humiliated."

"I know the feeling," I added.

She put her arms around me and gave a hug. "We've still have a date at my office this Wednesday, don't we?"

I rubbed her nylon-covered butt. "Sure do."

The door opened and in stepped Linda and Paul. He had his right hand on her shoulder. She, too, only wore a shirt, and her tits wiggled as she walked in wearing her stockings and heels. "What a night. Stu, Vicky, are we all right? I mean, still friends and all?"

"We're cool, Vicky and I are cool with it. Aren't we dear?"

"Sure."

"What exactly happened?" Paul asked. "It's kind of blurry. Like a dream, but yet..." He touched his wife's arm and then slipped his hand into hers. "We did it, I mean Vicky, you and I?"

"Yeah..." Vicky said.

Linda took a few steps toward me and took my hand. "And you and I? Too?"

I bent over and placed a quick kiss on her cheek. "Yeah we did."

I watched Linda move her fingertips down to the tops of her thigh high stockings. Her eyes bore into Vicky. "We're not wearing much, are we?"

Vicky looked down at her bare breasts under her open shirt, and then she too, rimmed the waistband of her hose with her fingers.

"No, we're not. I guess after what the four of us did, it doesn't matter." She shrugged. "They've seen all we have anyway. It's odd, but I don't seem to have an issue with it."

Linda and Vicky took a few steps in. Paul and I watched. I wasn't sure what was going to happen between the two. Linda touched Vicky's hand.

"We swapped husbands didn't we?" Linda asked.

"Yup..."

"It's kinda like trying to read a newspaper through a screen door. I can't remember a lot of the details, but I do remember..."

I had a plan ready incase. I figured I'd tell them they got drunk and one dare too many and we ended up together.