The Glory Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skei0
Skei0
746 Followers

On the other side of the wall, the stranger, like me, might have been collapsed on his chaise lounge, getting his breath back, savouring the gentle aftermath of his experience and delighting in the warm satisfaction of his gratification. I wondered fleetingly if he had a wife -- or a boyfriend for that matter. If so, I wondered if he had wrestled with the same thoughts as I had -- on his first time. As I lay there, spent and yet satisfied, an unbidden thought struck me. I had never been much of a sportsperson, all that strenuous physical activity, sweating and striving; and for what? -- The satisfaction of kicking more balls into a goal, or of hitting more balls into a square on the ground? Such objectives seemed frivolous to me, and yet friends and colleagues, neighbours and strangers alike, without reserve or caution, partnered up to undertake these activities all the time...And yet, equally bizarrely, they would limit their partners when participating in sex -- the most ancient and natural of all team sports. In that moment, with that realisation, three decades of social indoctrination was turned suddenly on its head. Where that crazy practise had come from was anybody's guess, but it was suddenly clear to me that sex was every bit, if not more, appealing, fulfilling and legitimate as a choice of pastime than any other, and that the desire for a choice of partners was not wrong -- it was natural.

A movement caught my attention, and I abandoned my thoughts, focussing my gaze upon the hole in the wall. From the other side, a limp cock appeared and was pushed through the opening, and then dangled hopefully, but it was not the strangers cock, this one was white; my husband's perhaps. Yet, even as that thought manifested, I recognised it for the blatant irrelevance it was, for it was not important who the cock's owner was. What was important was that it was there; that it desired attention; and that, on this occasion at least, it was being presented to a woman whose pussy, though recently filled, though still twitching from the orgasmic contractions which had gripped it only minutes previously and though still dripping with the ejaculated deposit of another man's relief, was nevertheless hungry for more.

Skei0
Skei0
746 Followers
12