The Goats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
993 Followers

His eyes were sparkling. "Please." Was all he said.

I shivered a little. "I wish the ground was warmer." His cheeks flushed, and he leaned forward, breaking the seal between our backs with an audible little ripping noise as our humid skin separated.

He crawled. He was on his hands and knees. I could see his long bony back in the dim moonlight, see his soft pale buttocks, see the way his messy hair dangled over his face and ears. And between his slim thighs, I caught a glimpse of him.

I was still curled up with my knees to my chest and one arm under my knees to keep them there. The other arm reached out to touch his shoulder as he faced me, sitting back on his ankles.

His cheeks were flushed as he bowed his head slightly. "I... I'll do it. V-Vincent said that I was really good at it."

I didn't have to ask him what 'it' was, or who Vincent was, and my mouth went dry and my cock throbbed between my legs. I wanted nothing else.

But it wasn't right, not yet. I could see how he was acting around me, and I didn't like it.

"Come here." I whispered, my words almost catching in my throat.

He crawled forward another step and put his hands on my knees, as if to spread them. But I put my hand under his chin and brought him up to my level.

"No," I whispered. "Up here." His eyes looked startled, and then our lips were touching again and he made that tiny noise in the back of his throat. He kissed me harder this time, sucking my lower lip between his teeth and biting with a desperation that surprised me and made my heart ram against my rib cage with excitement.

My breathing was more like gasping now.

One of his hands snaked between my thighs and moved my hands away. I gasped as his cold hand tentatively wrapped around my shaft. Now I was making the noises, panting and letting out little moans as he squeezed gently.

He broke the kiss this time. His eyes were sparkling, and he seemed so vital, so alive. I had never seen him like this. He was so sexy like this. How had I never seen how sexy Caleb was before?

"I can make you come so hard you'll scream." He whispered.

My breath came out in a ragged gasp. His words were inflaming, inflammable, explosive. I let him spread my thighs and lower his upper body so he was propped up on his elbows, stroking my cock with one small white hand. His face was only a few inches away, and he was squinting slightly, his vision was bad, and he needed to get close. I could feel his breath on my cock.

No one had ever touched me down there, no one had seen me like this. I was gasping and the muscles of my inner thighs were shivering as he gave my cock a few long slow strokes. He didn't stroke with his palm, but with his fingers, as if trying to map out every vein and curve and line of my cock.

He was focusing on my cock as he poked his tongue from his lips, his tongue was soft and pink and wet. But right as the tip of his tongue touched the opening of my urethra, his eyes darted up. His tongue lit up the nerve endings in my cock and his eyes made me flinch with sensation. I moaned as he lowered his eyes and his mouth, closing his lips around the thick head of my cock to bathe the most sensitive part of me in his warm wet mouth.

I was afraid to touch him right away, but as I leaned slightly back, the muscles in my abdomen taut with the effort of keeping me sitting up, and my thighs spread wide, I rested my hands on him. One hand on his shoulder and one tangled in his hair, stroking, encouraging as I made soft sounds in the back of my throat.

After soaking the tip of my cock in saliva, he moved down, I yipped as the head of my cock hit some sort of resistance, the back of his throat. The resistance yielded and suddenly his lips were buried in my thick dark pubic hair. I was gasping harshly with the sensation. He moved back and took a deep breath, looking up at me with his bright blue eyes.

His hand snaked between my legs and he cradled my ball sack. My balls were close to my body in a slightly wrinkled pouch from the cold. I moaned as he cradled them in his warm palm, squeezing very gently.

With his other hand, he circled the very base of my rock-hard cock. He rubbed my cock with it whenever he came up for air. He got a rhythm going, and I was gasping and moaning in time as he did it.

"Caleb!" I whispered.

I couldn't help it. I just couldn't support myself anymore. I fell backwards until I was lying flat on my back, gasping at how cold the concrete floor was against my bare skin.

It was more comfortable, despite the wicked cold of that floor. I bent my knees and kept my thighs far apart and cradled Caleb's head as he did absolutely evil things with his tongue and teeth. Things that should have been illegal, they felt so good.

I whimpered and stroked his hair. "Caleb! I'm... I'm going to come if you keep going." There was just something incredibly frightening about that. I was rushing inexplicably fast towards some point of no return. I was going to come in his mouth if I wasn't careful.

He wasn't backing away, he kept bobbing his beautiful head between my legs, slurping and sucking and tickling the tip of my cock with his sinfully good tongue.

"Caleb..." I gasped, weakly. "Please, I'm going to come... W-Watch out!"

I moaned and humped my hips, unable to stop. I tried to nudge his head away with my fingertips, but he firmly stayed. Sweat beaded on every surface of my body.

I let out a gasping surprisingly loud cry as my crotch spasmed, right into his mouth. I cringed with horror, but I was lost in the fog of that incredible orgasm.

When I went limp, panting, he rested his head on my stomach. "I told you I could make you scream." He whispered, looking up at me. I could see my come in his mouth. His shoulder was moving rhythmically, he was jerking off.

Even though I was exhausted, I sat up and put my hands on his shoulders, pulling him up so he was kneeling and I could see him. I could see his rock-hard cock in his hand.

I kissed his mouth, and I could taste my come in it. He was stiff with shock. He hadn't expected me to be like this, to try and reciprocate. It was smooth, and bitter.

"Don't jerk off." I panted, licking the thin glaze of my come from my lips.

He moved his hands away from his crotch, looking dazed. We were both kneeling, my knees slightly spread so his knees were between my legs. I was taller then him kneeling, but I bowed my head and my back so I could kiss his thin white chest. I could feel his chest fluttering with fast excited panting. His skin was damp and salty with sweat and humidity. He had a little rough chest hair, so pale it was almost invisible, right in the center of his chest. He had a little more around his nipples, I could feel it against my lips as I kissed and sucked on those little pink points, making him mewl and writhe slightly.

I had to slap his hands away from his crotch. I grinned up at his astonished face and lust-glazed eyes. "Let me take my time Caleb." I whispered, licking one tender nipple and feeling him tremble. I had never touched anyone like this. I felt drunk, soaringly high but incredibly sharp.

I moved down his stomach. This felt Right. It felt Real. Real like nothing else in high school had been Real. I licked the rough hairs of his treasure trail where they thickened into his pubic hair. I could feel the tip of his hard upright penis poking me under my chin.

He leaned back, using his hands flat against the floor to prop him up and giving me unrestricted access to his groin. The flat muscles of his stomach were trembling as I wrapped my hand dreamily around his cock.

It was thinner then mine. Thin and hard and hot. The skin was so soft and warm, and I felt the tip of it with my fingertips, feeling how the texture was different on the head, softer, rougher. I felt down to the base where the long wiry blond hairs took root and blossomed into his tuft of pubic hair.

I wished that the light was brighter, then I would be able to see him better, and not have to feel my way around.

I felt under his cock. My testes were in a round pouch that was proportionally small compared to my cock. His hung lower, and were slightly uneven. The skin was softer, and had more fuzz on it. I couldn't feel the seam between them like the one I had. I cupped them in my hand and weighed them. They were heavy and soft and tender.

He giggled just a little. When I looked up at him, puzzled, he flushed. "Sorry." He giggled.

"What?" I asked, curious as I gently touched his member, measuring it with my fingertips, quantifying it.

Caleb smiled bashfully, his face twitching slightly with lust as I touched him. "You... You just look so serious. Ah..." That little gasp, watching his face as he made it, the briefest closing of his eyes and opening of his soft pink mouth... It was magical. It made my cock harden again, only minutes after the last time I had come. "You... You look like that when you study for a test, or something." His face was flushed and sexy. "It's kinda cute..."

I kissed his stomach. I wanted him to feel good. I hoped I was good at this. I could feel his hand in my hair, wiping it out of my eyes, tangling deep to the roots.

His cock was lying flat against his stomach. I touched my tongue to the base, feeling a single wiry hair against the tip of my tongue. I flattened my tongue and drew out a long lick from the base to the tip, tasting the humid taste of him. The taste of sweat and skin and salt. His skin was so soft and hard and smooth under my tongue. He shuddered and moaned. His slim thighs tightened so they pressed in on either side of my head. I liked the pressure.

When I dipped my tongue around the soft mushroom-head of his glans, I tasted a blob of precome that had leaked from the tip of his cock. It was smooth and slippery and delicious. I loved the taste of it. I took the tip of his cock in my mouth, feeling the warmth and the roughness of the skin on the head, and I burrowed my tongue into the opening of his urethra, trying to taste more of it.

He yelped and pushed at my head, panting. I pulled away. "Sorry!" I panted, rubbing my head against his thigh.

He looked so flushed, so aroused. He was so beautiful. "Um... It's s-sensitive there..." He stammered.

"Sorry..." I whispered, bowing my head so I could kiss him gently. One kiss on the tip, a line of kisses down the thick tube that made up the underside of his cock. Then I cradled his testes and put one kiss on each soft sac.

I moved back up and put his penis in my mouth, trying to be careful. I didn't want to scrape his beautiful sensitive cock with my teeth. I bobbed my head slowly up and down, trying to build up a rhythm without choking or scraping him.

"Ah..." He gasped. I looked up and his head was thrown back and he was trembling and his slim beautiful body was bare in the faint ray of moonlight that came in through the crack in the ceiling, he looked down at me and the pupils of his eyes were huge and dilated and beautiful in the dark. His pale blue iris's were reduced to a strip of blue ribbon around the massive dark beads of his pupils.

I sucked and he moved his hips slightly. His cock kept pressing against the back of my throat, and I couldn't get the entire thing in. I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock so I could put pressure on every inch of him. I drooled down so I could give my hand some lubricant, and I squeezed and stroked the base of his cock with my hand. I could feel his muscles tensing, trembling.

"Jason!" He whispered, panting. "Please... Please... Jason, I'm going to come!"

I held him down, I bobbed my head up and down on his slender cock. He gasped, and fell backwards until he was lying flat on the cold concrete. I could feel the tube on the base of the cock pulsate, palpitate, and suddenly my mouth was full of his come. Warm and slippery, shockingly bitter. I had done that. I felt a sense of pride, of relief that I had been able to do the same for him that he had done for me.

He shuddered onto his back, tangling his hands in my hair and his chest heaving. I rested my head on his thigh, moving the come around in my mouth, tasting the bitterness. I stroked his other thigh with my hand, and the skin under my fingers felt rough.

I opened my eyes and felt his inner thighs carefully. Each one was rough with thin straight lines. I had never felt anything like it.

He had tensed up. He made a small noise, as if it was physically hurting him when I touched the rough spots on the inside of his legs. I left them alone, and crawled up to his level.

The ground was cold, but I lay down by him, and I wrapped my arms around his thin chest, pulling him close to me, making him the little spoon. He shivered a little and rested his head on my arm.

"You're warm." He whispered. His voice was soft and sleepy.

For a second, he had tensed up, but now we were cuddling, and it felt like the most natural thing in the world. His body was slim and hard, but he was soft in some places. His buttocks, pressed so frankly and unashamedly against my crotch, felt so soft and warm. My limp penis was resting between them.

His hair smelled sweet and damp, like cheap soap. I kissed the back of his neck at the hairline, and we dozed. The floor was cold, but we were warm from sex and each other, and we shared more body heat this way then we had back-to-back.

"Am I dreaming?" He whispered. He sounded as dazed as I felt.

I kissed his shoulder. "I don't know... It feels like it."

He took my hand from where it was resting on his chest, and he kissed my fingertips. It was a tender gesture, and it brought a stirring of life to my groin. He had to feel it, my cock was against his ass, there was no space between us.

"I hope I'm awake Jason. I hope this isn't a dream." He sounded like he was on the verge of crying. He knew he was awake, but I knew what he meant.

"Caleb?"

He sniffled a little. "Yeah?"

"I... What are those rough spots on your legs?" I was going to say something else, but the question popped out.

"Scars."

"From what?"

He cuddled into me, scooting back so he could be pressed further into my chest. He tangled his legs in mine and trapped one of my feet between both of his. He held my hand to his chest, and I could hear his heart beating. He was holding me close, like a kid wrapping a security blanket around their shoulders, or squeezing a teddy bear.

"I... When I was a kid I used to cut myself."

I was shocked, though I tried not to show it. My budding erection slipped away, and my cock was limp against his ass. I kissed him under the ear when he sniffled, trying to calm him down. He was the first person I knew who cut themselves. It just seemed like something that goth kids would do. Something that severely screwed-up people would do. Not Caleb.

"After Vincent?" I asked quietly, hugging him close to me.

He nodded, his head was tucked under my chin. I reached down and felt the scars again. They were in neat rows from a few inches above his knees to right under his groin. As neat and measured as train-tracks down both inner thighs. When my hand stroked back up to his groin, his penis was soft and limp, but I liked to touch it anyway. It was soft and small and plump. I cupped it in my hand and kissed his neck.

"Before..." He whispered. "Before, you asked me if I was scared... If I was scared with Vincent. I was. I was terrified. But..." His voice was thick, he was close to tears. "I... I figured that if he hurt me, or if he killed me, that...."

"That no one would really care."

He had to force those last words out, and he started to cry.

"Shh..." I whispered. I hugged him tight and curled up into a ball on the cold gritty floor. He was still on the inner curve of my body, he was the little spoon, and he curled up with me. I tried to surround him as he cried, to surround him with my warmth and to protect him. He cried in hard near-silent sobs. Hard little woofs of air that made his body tremble. I tried to curl around him, to contain him. I touched his cheek with one hand, and with the other I cradled his head.

He cried himself to sleep in my arms, and a little while later, I dozed with him. We were finally tired enough, and finally warm enough.

---

I groaned when I woke up. My body felt stiff and sore and aching. My mouth tasted foul, rotten. My head ached.

But he was in my arms. Caleb Greene was in my arms. We were curled up tight, and he was stroking my arm with his fingers.

I groaned softly and shifted. I pressed my lips to the back of his neck. "Hey... Do you know how long we were out?"

He shrugged slightly. "There's more light now. They should come and get us soon."

He was right, there was more light coming in through the crack in the ceiling.

I realized that I had morning wood, and it was pressed into the cleft of his ass. I flushed, and moved my hips away. "Sorry." I whispered. My voice was hoarse, and I had to clear my throat.

"S'okay." He mumbled.

I got up, flushed even more. "I gotta go. I don't think I can hold it."

I moved to the corner of the hut furthest away from where we had been curled up. He sat up, shivering. I did my business, and the splashing on the concrete floor seemed unbearably loud.

I walked back over, blushing and covering my groin with one hand, before moving it away again. We had gone through too much, we had gotten over the modesty phase. I sat down cross-legged so I was facing him. He crossed his legs and covered his groin, before blushing and putting his hands on his knees again. Neither of us knew what to do, how to talk to each other. I just had to try.

"I... What are you doing today?" I asked him.

He looked at me with confusion and apprehension. "What do you mean?" His cock was soft and small. It was so pretty when it was limp, soft and pink and smooth... It was like some kind of fruit. It made my mouth water, but I shoved that thought to the back of my mind. It wasn't what I was focusing on now.

He was staring at me, and I had this strange feeling, like I was deviating from the script. Like there was a way that I was Supposed to act. I was Supposed to say nothing. I was Supposed to never talk to him again. I was Supposed to go to college and forget all about the sweet lonely boy who had taken my virginity.

It would be so easy.

I clenched my teeth with anger at myself. Fuck the script. The only reason it existed was because that was how I had treated every damn girl who had ever tried to get close to me. Say nothing, reject their advances, forget. Caleb was different. Caleb was Real.

"Because." It wasn't part of the script. It was hard to say, and I felt my cheeks flushing. "Because I was wondering if you wanted to see a movie."

It was the first time I had ever asked anyone on a date. The simple request seemed so normal, and yet so out of place in our situation. I rubbed my cheek with my fingers self-consciously. They must have been beet-red.

He didn't say anything. His head was tilted slightly, like a beagle. His eyes were wide, and unreadable, he was biting his lips. I kept talking, babbling, feeling like I was sinking.

"Well... I figured that since the circumstances... Since we already hit third base, maybe we should start at the beginning."

"A date?" He was smiling, and still biting his full pink lip. His smile was incredulous, unbelieving, hopeful. He looked radiant.

I relaxed slightly and grinned. "Yeah, I've never been on a date. You might need to help me."

He wiped one eye with the heel of his hand. "Me neither." His voice broke slightly, but his smile was now almost big enough to cut his face in two.

My eyes were stinging, too. I was happy and excited and scared, my stomach felt buoyant.

He was looking down, wiping his eyes and grinning like crazy, and when he looked up he leaned forward and kissed me so hard that he missed, planting his lips firmly on my chin. He giggled and re-aimed. I scooped my arms under his and leaned backwards, recoiling slightly when my back hit that damn-cold floor. He was lying on top of me, naked and kissing me with his sweet warm mouth and hot tongue. His cock was right against mine, soft and warm, but getting harder.

Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
993 Followers