The Goddess of Passion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, Jenna's arousal was more evident - her breathing was more ragged, coming in gasps as he circled her breasts. She was thrusting her hips at him as his hands trailed across her mound, seeming to beg to be touched more firmly there.

As he ended his journey of worship of her body at her toes again, he rose and turning her, drew her gently to kneel at the base of the built-in seat at the end of the shower, doggie fashion with her breasts resting on the tile seat, her arms bent at the elbow supporting her. He bathed the soap gently over her ass cheeks, continuing to worship her body with his hands.

When she was thoroughly lathered, he began to move his fingertips down between her ass cheeks, stroking around her sphincter. With one hand, he trailed down further and slid its fingers along her pussy. Jenna moaned and wiggled her ass and spread her cheeks farther apart. Dell's other hand circled her rosebud and gradually moved in. He inserted the tip of one finger into her, pressing very gently against the sphincter muscle.

Jenna moaned. Oh God, yess, Dell, make love to my ass. Please, make love to my ass...

He pushed the finger further into her and she pushed back against him, driving the finger fully into her. He worked his finger in and out of her until she begged, Dell, I want you in me, quickly. Please, I need you in me.

He could tell from her breathing that she was building to another orgasm. He inserted a second finger into her and twisted them gently in a semicircle, loosening her up and stretching her. Then, his third finger entered her. He worked all three fingers in and out until her sphincter relaxed. Then he soaped his rigid cock, placed the head against her gaping hole and slowly pushed in.

He only had about two inches in when she came. She screamed with passion and pushed back hard against him, impaling her fully onto his stiff cock. His balls slapped against her pussy. She screamed again.

He wasn't sure if the scream was from pain or joy, but soon found out when she moaned, Dell, that feels so good. You are a wondrous lover, oh that feels so good. She was rubbing her clit with one hand under her while he was in her ass.

She began to slowly work herself back and forth on him. She was fucking him with her ass. He just held himself firmly in place and she worked her body back and forth on his cock. Her intestinal muscles began a rhythm - contract, relax, contract, relax, as she fucked his turgid shaft. He felt her tighten around him.

She gasped and went rigid for a few moments, mewing softly. She had orgasmed again. Now she picked up the pace and he began to feel his own orgasm building, building, building –

Oh God, darling, I'm cumming, Oh Aaaahhhhh Uuuuhhhhhhhhhh

Spurt after spurt of warm thick cum splattered into her. She felt the warm flood and immediately came again herself, twisting her body around his shaft, trying to milk every last drop from his balls.

As they recovered, Dell stood and pulled Jenna up and embraced her. He drew them both under the shower stream and washed the cleansing flow all over her body, washing off all the soap, spreading her ass cheeks and bathing all about, spreading her pussy lips and washing the warm water all through her, rubbing the water over her lovely breasts, squeezing the nipples as he passed over them. She rinsed her head and shook her hair like a dog just getting out of the water.

He guided her outside the shower stall and began to softly rub her down with a big bath towel, gently rubbing her nubile body, starting with her hair and moving down her back, over her buttocks and then finally, down her slightly spread legs to her heels. Turning her around to face him, he gently stroked the towel over her face and around her neck and throat. Then, applying slightly more pressure, he rubbed the towel around her up thrusting breasts, cupping them and avoiding her aroused nipples.

She gasped at his touch. Her hips were grinding slowly as he worked the towel down over her hips and tummy. She spread her legs farther apart as he knelt in front of her to dry off the front of her thighs, calves and feet. He dropped the towel and lifted his palms to either side of her pussy and pressed them firmly into her mound, in homage to her sensual beauty.

She gripped his hands against her tightly, writhing and moaning aloud. Her hips thrust up and down, pivoting on her sex, continuing to press his hands tightly to her. Dell moved up to her and began to lick in long strokes over her slit, exposed between his thumbs, drawing her tenderly to his face. Her hands shifted to his hair, stroking the back of his head as his tongue sought out her throbbing bud, his hands reaching behind her to cup her thrusting buttocks. When he found her, she screamed in ecstasy. Her knees seemed to buckle. He held her firmly, preventing her from collapsing onto the floor. Her body was shuddering and shaking in the throes of her orgasm. He marveled at its intensity, at the magnitude of her passion.

Oh, Dell, she gasped, I love you so much.

He stood and wrapped the towel around her shoulders, her body trembling still from her release. His arms went around to her back as he drew her softly to him, cradling her in his strong arms. He led her into her bedroom to get dressed. Yes, he had heard her say Dell'', not daddy . He knew something had changed drastically in their relationship - she was no longer his little girl , and he was content with the change, sure of its correctness.

Now, they were lovers and would remain so. His thoughts began to race as he held her lovingly and she played her hands up his back. They would have to go live somewhere else, some place where no one knew them as father and daughter, some place where she could achieve her personal ambitions to be a doctor and he could find employment as a logger. He also knew her life would not be complete without children of her own.

Jenna turned Dell so his back was to her bed and gently pushed him back so he sat on the edge of the bed. She knelt between his thighs and grasped his stiffening cock with one hand wrapped around the base and one stroking slowly up and down its length.

You know, my lover, she said softly, I've never tasted you. I think it's about time I did.

She lowered her mouth over the purple head of his cock, swishing her tongue back and forth across the underside of the head on that particularly sensitive area while she sucked hard with her lips, seeming to try to draw the cum up out of his balls in one stroke. She stroked her hand up and down while she sucked his cock in and out of her warm, soft mouth, constantly swishing her tongue around the head and under the head of his pulsing member.

She rose above him and tried to find the exact right angle that would allow her to get more and more of his rigid cock down her throat. She kept working at it, seemingly obsessed with swallowing him whole. Finally, she could feel his pubic hairs on her nose and she knew she was achieving her goal of his fucking her face, except that it really was her fucking him with her face. Dell reveled in being serviced by the one creature in the entire world he wanted to make love to him. He could feel his balls beginning to tighten and knew he was about to fill her sucking mouth with cum. He also knew she would swallow every last drop and beg for more...