The Gold Digger Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Together Bob and Carol stepped from the doctor's office. A generous cool breeze whipped up the air. It caused her skimpy robe to further acts of betrayal. Bob stood her against a post. He wanted to explain what her future held. There were no people around to see them so he pressed against her. He held her by the shoulders and kissed her lips. God she tasted good! He took his hand and pressed its palm against her cheek. She was looking up at him with the eyes of a young doe. His mind cried out! She's so beautiful! He reached beneath the thin robe. He liked the soft velvet feel of her denuded vagina. There would be no vaginal hair in her future. There would be a minimum of clothing, and all of it would be soft and feminine. The days of harsh womens' business suits, stiff slack sets, and austere shapeless dresses were over. She was a woman. He'd dress her the way a woman should be dressed. He would keep her busy though. There would be chores, all listed by him, gentle chores, no heavy lifting, no onerous drudgery. He would supervise. There would be lots of free time. He wanted her to rest, enjoy his home. He hoped to make his house her home. There would times when he'd keep her in restraints, nothing harsh or brutal, but restrictive enough to keep her off guard. There would be punishments. He hadn't forgotten the spanking. He liked it, and he thought she liked it too. He would condition her to associate spanking with good sex. He wouldn't hurt her though; no hard spankings, no angry red welts, just bright pink cheeks. He thought about her pert little ass. She was carrying his baby. He'd keep her under control, not as a slave, more like a cherished pet, a well-loved child. There would be parties and there would be guests. On those occasions she would serve as maid or occasionally as companion and hostess. He started to explain his plans. "Carol I want you to understand..."

Carol didn't wait. She interrupted. She knew what was coming. She was prepared for the restraint, the humiliation, even for physical pain. She expected nothing more than the bitter pill of slavery. She could take it. She'd handle it. No matter how cruel, how vicious she'd weather it. She was prepared for a future of toilsome drudgery. She had only one question. "Bob. I'm ready to take whatever you dish out. I told you before. You can spank me, chain me up, or work me until I'm frazzled. You can put a collar around my neck and walk like a dog. Put me in a cage if you want. Strap me to a bed. Make me suck on your dick. I'll lick your ass clean if you want me to. Make me suck off every friend you have. Screw me till my pussy is raw. Line your friends up, and I'll take them all on if you want. You want to shove your meat stick up my ass. I'll take it. Do what you want to me. But just don't do anything that will hurt our baby."

Bob listened in silent frustration. She was such a stupid woman. Didn't she know when to shut up! She was asking for something he had decided against. Did she want slavery? If she did, she'd get it. Or was she trying to pull another 'Carol' on him? Was she trying to manipulate him by pulling on his heartstrings? Hadn't she learned anything? When she got to the baby he was convinced. If she wanted to play martyr he'd oblige. If she wanted to play slave, he'd provide the chains. If she wanted to play sex toy, he'd give her everything she asked for. Well. Not everything! She'd get the anal. She'd have plenty of opportunities to take him in her mouth. She get her reward, just as she requested, but he wasn't in the mood to share. She'd be his slave, his pet, his toy, his whore, and no one else's. He looked at her and said. "Shit." Then he said. "Shut up and get in the damn car."

They drove back from the doctor's in silence. Carol sat silently. She was girding herself for the imminent onslaught. Bob couldn't come up with anything to say. He knew what he had to do. He'd put her through her paces, but he never once dreamed, not even in his wildest most perverted fantasies, of doing anything that would harm their child. Yes, damn it. It was their child. Half way through town Bob pulled the car to the curb. They were outside a small, very discreet, clothiers, a family boutique. "Well. I guess we better get you your slave clothes."

Carol said nothing.

Bob went on. "Let's go. The owner is expecting us." He went around, got her door, and helped her from the car.

Carol thought. He was always the gentleman, even with his tattooed slave. Especially with his tattooed slave.

Up the sidewalk and through the front portal, a small bell attached to the door announced their entry. Out burst an attractive, slightly overweight, middle aged woman. She had a generous smile. "Oh Bob. I'd almost given up on you. Is this the young lady?"

"Yes." Said Bob. "This is Carol. Carol. This beautiful young woman will be assisting us this morning as we select your wardrobe."

The woman spoke. "Her name is Carol; such a pretty name, nice ring to it. We'll have to dress her to match her name."

Bob interjected. "Have you got anything she can wear right now? Maybe, if you could, gather up a few more items for the next few days."

Carol said. "Yes. This robe is all I have."

Ignoring Carol. The woman asked. "We selected some things via the Internet. Will they do?"

Bob answered. "Yes. Sure."

The lady gave Bob a fulsome smile. "Wait here. I'll only be a moment." She slipped into the back room.

Bob pointed to a chair. "Kneel beside the chair, while I look through some of these swatches."

Carol obediently knelt on the floor beside the chair.

Though it was early the store started to bustle with customers. Carol got several idle looks as she knelt near Bob's feet. Out came the woman. She had a pile of clothes in her arms. "Here. I think I've found something appropriate for right now. She held up an oyster white blouse and plaid mini-skirt. Go in the back and put these on." With Carol dismissed she carried the rest of the apparel over to Bob. He sat down while she started to show him what she'd brought.

Carol had little to do but drop the robe and put on the blouse and skirt. The blouse was pretty. It buttoned up the front. It had no sleeves but it did have a pretty little scalloped collar that, once on, hinted dangerously at how its texture might expose her breasts. The cloth was soft and filmy. It wasn't transparent, or even translucent, but you could still discern the outline of her breasts, and the darker shades her aureole were visible. Her nipples peaked out tremulously against the material. The stitching up the sides failed to reach her underarms. The space between allowed a peak at her breasts from that angle if she bent or leaned in any direction. The skirt was short, just barely reaching mid-thigh. Worse, the material was so soft it tended to billow at every movement. With no underwear, she was in danger of showing all her womanly charms at the slightest hint of a breeze. The skirt was fastened with a tiny zipper on the side. It fit snugly at the waist, but not uncomfortably so. She stepped into the front of the store.

Bob looked up and whistled. "Wow! Now that's a cute outfit. Do you have any shoes to go with it?"

The clothier already had a pair of shoes and socks in her hands. She handed them to Carol. "Sit down and put these on."

Carol looked around. Bob was in the only chair, and he gave no inclination of moving. There was nothing else to do but sit on the floor. Carol slowly dropped to the floor. Kneeling was out of the question. If she wanted these shoes and socks on she'd have to sit on her butt. Very carefully she swiveled around and got on her ass. There was another customer barely two feet away. With one foot under her rear Carol slipped the sock and then the shoe on one foot. Then she practiced the same maneuver with the other foot.

The clothier said. "Stand up. Let's see how they look."

Carol had to swivel to her knees and then gingerly rise to her feet. The socks were white and just covered her ankles. The shoes matched the blouse, they were opened toed, and had a narrow three-inch heel. With the shoes on the dress rose what seemed like another two inches on her thighs.

The woman said. "Walk up and down the aisle. I want to see how everything looks."

Carol did as she was told. She could feel the skirt rising dangerously high, and with no bra, the blouse offered minimal support. Her breasts swayed gently when she walked but bounced naughtily when she stopped or turned. The movement of the skirt, the blouse, and her breasts were betrayed by the redness of her face.

Bob said. "Come here."

Carol walked to where he was sitting. Pointing to the floor he said. "Kneel here between my legs while the clothier shows us what else she has for us."

Carol did as she was told. While Bob kept a proprietary hand on her shoulder, his hand dangling dangerously close to a breast, the clothier took the next two hours to bring out dresses, skirts, blouses, jumpers, chemises, camisoles, panties, bloomers, teddies, scarves, shoes, and stockings. All the apparel was made of the softest silks, satins, and selected acrylic fabrics. Everything selected was designed to reveal as much as it concealed. Some things left little to the imagination, but most of the outfits were more alluring and naughty than vulgar. Every outfit had its matching shoes, socks, or stockings. Some things they made Carol try on and model, but most things Bob accepted with little or no comment. Once they'd run the gamut of womanly and feminine apparel Bob gave the clothier another list. "We'll need these too." The clothier looked the list over and gave him a quizzical look. He reaffirmed. "Yes. I want those thing too."

Carol wondered what was on that list.

After all his selections were made he wrote out a check, and together Carol and he left the store.

Assisting Carol into the car he said. "I have one more stop to make, and then let's go home." His last stop was at a hardware store. They had a storage chest waiting for him. They plopped it in the trunk with a heavy metallic clang, and then they sped back home.

Back at the house Bob got the door and sent her inside. After managing a few outside affairs he went inside and joined her. "Carol." He said. "You haven't had a chance to see much of the house. Would you like a tour?"

Carol glowed. "I'd love a tour."

For the next thirty minutes Bob showed her every room, every closet, every nook and cranny. It was a spacious log cabin, and it lacked for no amenities. As Bob led her from room to room she could tell he'd put his heart in it. Every room seemed to further confirm what she'd come to understand about Bob. He liked nice things, but not ostentation. Everything had a clean look, a clarity that bespoke of a no nonsense forthright kind of guy.

The house had four bedrooms, one down stairs; that's where she'd been staying, and three upstairs. There were three bathrooms; a large one with a sunken tub in the room she'd been in, another large bathroom upstairs, and one small one in the back beside a rear door that lead outside. The front of the first floor was the main hall, and directly behind it, separated by a waist high shelved wall was a magnificent country kitchen. Excepting the kitchen and a small laundry room, which were linoleum all the floors were hardwood, real hardwood. While he was giving her the tour he explained the difficulty he had towing in each floorboard. There was a laundry room in the far back where a washer and dryer sat strategically waiting for dirty clothes. The main hall had a stately stone fireplace at one end, and a more functional wood stove at the other. Sofas, love seats, and chairs sat in casual disarray around each heater. Rich thick carpet covered areas where one might expect the heaviest traffic.

When they finished the tour Bob said. "You look tired. Why don't you lie down a while."

Carol was a little weary, and a nap did sound like a good idea. "Yes. Thank you." She said and started for her bedroom. Stopping briefly she turned. "Bob?"

"Yes." He said.

Carol asked. "Where's Annie?"

Bob gave her a broad smile. He laughed. "She's at my sisters. I'll be bringing her home in a day or two. Why do you ask?"

Carol looked away demurely. "I just wondered." She turned around and went into the bedroom.

Bob sat down. She's all right he thought. Picking up the remote control, thankful for satellite; he turned on the television. While flicking the channels he considered. First I'll take a nap out here. Later tonight was as good a time as any to start putting Carol in chains. First though they were going to have some sex. He'd been thinking about her ass for weeks. He said to no one in particular. "Tonight's the night!"

12