The Gold Digger's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom!" I shouted.

"Fill me," she gasped as my dick plunged inside her again. I couldn't help myself. Out came my cum, blending instantaneously with the juices of my mother's own wide-open cunt. I collapsed onto her and she pulled my lips to hers, placing a tender, almost innocent kiss on my forehead.

Mom and I laid in bed, my head resting on her collarbone, for roughly fifteen minutes before either one of us spoke. "Did it...happen for you?" I asked. She flashed an enigmatic smile.

"Yes," she said. "You made Mommy cum." Just hearing her utter the "M" word made me instantly erect again, and I longed to hear her gasping it while I worked inside her again.

"What do we do now?" I asked, not at all prepared for the long chain of questions that seemingly simple inquiry would generate.

"We enjoy the moment." Mom gave me a closed mouth peck on my lips, and then she began to slowly open hers wider...