The Good Boy and the Dirty Girl

Story Info
She sneaks sex at work.
1.1k words
4.16
45k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked through the enormous bay door of the shop, the familiar smells of grease and paint filled my head. Something about cars always made my blood rush. The air was thick with the smell of oil and tires. Instantly my mind was fixed on him. As I scanned the room cluttered with cars and tools, HE was nowhere to be seen. I could hear the sound of wrenches over the techno tunes blaring from the radio. I followed the clicking of the ratchet and the glare of the drop light to a sporty little number at the back of the shop. Quietly I stepped over power cables and extension cords until I found what I was looking for, my man.

The muffled sound of his curses at the "piece of shit" made me giggle. His long, slender body was half buried under the frame of the car. The creeper swayed back and forth as he flexed his legs to get deeper under the car's belly, and I instantly got wet. I couldn't see anything above his waist, but I didn't need to either. His legs were covered with marks where he'd wiped his hands free of the grime throughout the day. With one leg bent at the knee there was only a slight bulge where his dick was trapped behind his zipper. I couldn't help myself, I had to touch it. I started at the knee with just enough pressure for him to feel it through his jeans. He jumped at first but instantly relaxed when he recognized the way I caressed him. I could feel his cock start to swell beneath my hand. I ran my fingers along the sides of his dick, harder at the shaft and lightly over the tip. I did the best I could through the thick denim. Still on his back, waist deep in car, I slowly slid my fingers up and unbuttoned his jeans. His now rock hard penis sprang out of his pants eager to escape the confinement. It laid atop his belly almost seeming to rest from the struggle.

Already on my knees, I leaned down further and licked his stiff dick tip to shaft. Knowing better than to argue with me, he wriggled his pants down just a bit to give me complete access. I licked down with the soft side of my tongue then back up with the coarse side. As I reached the tip he arched his back and moaned slightly in ecstasy, or was it agony? I didn't care, I had his dick in my mouth. With each delicate thrust I could feel him throb in my mouth. As I moved up and down, sucking and slobbering, I heard another moan. Only this time it was me moaning, and it was definitely ecstasy. Up and down I went, drool seeping out and pooling at the end of my treat. My lips were moistened by my own juices flowing in my mouth. I could feel every crease and vein as my tongue ring passed over them. I reveled in each stroke and starved for more. Once he decided he'd had all he could take of my mouth's assault on his dick, he pulled away. I whimpered at having my treat yanked away. Slowly he slid the creeper out from under the car and grunted.

As soon as our eyes met, we both broke into silly grins. Forgetting that his hands were covered in grease, he tried to touch my leg. I jumped back to avoid the mess. I had on a new dress, it was my whole reason for the visit. He grinned that devilish grin and gestured for me to come closer. And I sheepishly obliged. As I got closer, he told me to lift my skirt and show him what I had underneath. Instinctively he knew there would be nothing there. Once I was close enough, he gave me that innocent grin and explained that he only wanted a taste. He promised not to touch…just a taste. Unable to resist I lifted my skirt and leaned against the car. His tongue ran lightly across my clit and I closed my eyes. It was so warm hat I felt just the touch would make my flesh melt. Over and over, round and round, he worked my clit like the master he is, and my head started to spin. I could feel my whole pussy pulse as my lips begged for his attention. Instinctively, I spread my legs apart to allow him access to my already soaked lips. He accepted the challenge of not being able to use his hands and parted my lips with his tongue. As he moved between them and around them, I twitched. He sucked and licked, starved for the moisture. He plunged his tongue deep inside me, in and out, swirling it around to touch every warm, wet spot. He pulled it out and licked the juices straight up to my clit. My legs began to buckle as he licked, sucked, and kissed every inch of my pussy. The room began to spin as he meticulously worked his magic and my body shuttered at the intense orgasm that ripped through me.

Then as he stood up cum ran down my leg as the passion took over all conscious thought. Forgetting about the grease and dust, he turned me around and bent me over the hood of the car he'd climbed from under. He pushed my skirt up and exposed my bare ass. My body writhed with need. I needed him inside me. Reading my mind, he delicately pushed his dick into my wetness. His cock moved in then out rhythmically. Then all at once, what was delicate became carnal. His thrusts were harder and faster. As he pushed my skin hit the cold metal of the car. It almost burned against legs. The agony and ecstasy filled my body. With each thrust we both drew closer to climax. My skirt was almost up to my neck and his jeans were piled at his feet as we pushed harder. His balls bounced off my clit with each stroke. Faster, harder, deeper we went until neither could hold out any longer. I came with a mighty squirt that splashed on the floor like a bucket of water being spilled. My muscles locked against his cock with almost enough pressure to break it right off…ALMOST. With a completely feminine squeal that echoed through the room, and a grunt that was almost savage, he rocked back and planted his feet. I lay across the hood both exhausted and energized. He staggered back looking for something, anything, to hold on to. The raw nerve endings had both of us twitching simultaneously. The "good boy" and the "dirty girl" had done it again.