The Good Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Greenway sat there in his leather chair, stroking his rock hard dick. "Baby tell me what you want me to do to you. Tell me to get me off."

"Oh Daddy, I want you to lick my pussy and my clit slowly while I whimper underneath you, and after I let out the first moan I want you to shove your cock into my pussy. Your dick is so big, it feels so good when you thrust it into me. Over and over again. Ohhhh."

"Keep rubbing your clit, imaging me licking it. Fuck Summer I want you. Ohhhh."

"Daddy I'm coming."

And over the line Dr. Greenway could hear Summer moan, he could see in his mind her tight young body contract as her back bowed with the force of her orgasm. And with that last image in his mind and the last whimper she moaned over the line, Dr. Greenway stood up over his trash can again. "Summer I'm going to cum."

"Oh Daddy, I wish you could cum on me. I want to feel your cum on body, I want to rub it on my pussy as I'm climax again."

"Ohh..."

"Did that feel good Daddy?" Summer purred over the line.

"It will be better next time. Summer I don't know if I can wait til our last appointment together next week. I think I need you sooner."

"But what about Mrs. Greenway Daddy? Won't she be curious?"

"Doesn't matter."

"Elliot, dinner time!" Helen yelled up the stairs. Dr. Greenway could hear Summer chuckle on her end of the the line.

"Daddy, I love it that you want me so badly. I want you too. Lets meet up this weekend."

"Yes perfect, she'll be busy all weekend."

"You can come over to my place. Be more private."

"Yes. I need to go. Think of me tonight."

"I already am. Pussy is all wet and juicy, ready to go. Night Daddy."

And Summer hung up the phone as Dr. Greenway's dick got rock hard again.

After dinner and another couple hours in the office working, Dr. Greenway headed off to shower and to go to bed.

Standing in the spray of water he let his mind wander back to his appointment with Summer that day. He enjoyed it very much and wasn't surprised at all at how easy he was persuaded to fuck one of his own patients. He was looking forward to one more appointment with Summer. He was very interested in bending the little slut over his desk as he shoved his dick into her pussy. Touching his own dick he started to beat off while he imagined Summer plastered to his desk, her legs spread wide open and her tight little ass up in the air, her arms stretched out, hands gripping onto the edge of the desk as he thrust his dick into her pussy repeatedly, pumping fast and hard. Her moans falling out of her mouth at the top of her lungs, the sweat dripping from his face onto her body, gripping her hips so tightly he'd leave bruises on her skin, but all she does is moan in pleasure. His little slut taking it fast and hard. The feel of her pussy as her lips gripped the sides of his rock hard shaft, the whole nine inch length of it being thrust into her tiny slit. Then turning her over, her back on the top of the desk and her legs against his chest, as he pushed his dick back into her pussy while he thumbed her clit. Fucking her until she came for the last time. Covered in sweat, he'd pull his cock from her hole and stroking twice more he'd cum all over her middle.

Cumming in the shower, he grasped onto the towel rod as the force ripped through him. Summer was turning the good doctor into a bad man.

Getting into bed with his wife that night, she rolled over to face him. She wore a black nightie, cut low on the top and lacy. He could see her breasts, which despite her age were still plump and full.

"Hello dear. You haven't worn that gown in awhile."

"I thought I would wear something nice for you tonight since it has been awhile since we've been intimate with each other." She made it sound more like business than love making.

Smiling, he thought of the dresses Summer always wore to the office for their appointments, his dick getting hard again. He vaguely wondered how many times he could get off in one day. "Its very lovely. Are you saying you want me tonight Helen? You know you don't have to if you don't want to. I understand if you are not interested in sex anymore like you've stated before."

"No, I don't want to have sex but I don't think you should have to watch internet porn every other night. Plus you always liked it when I let you do what you wanted to me."

Oh dear if you only knew that was not going to be an issue anymore, the good doctor thought. "I don't mind. I want you happy and comfortable."

"And I want you happy and comfortable too." Helen leaned over to her husband, kissing him as she rubbed her hand from his chest down to his dick. "Someone is ready to go." Stroking his shaft, she deepened the kiss with her husband.

Knowing that his wife wouldn't lead the events, he pulled Helen's night gown over her head, pushed her against the bed, took his shorts and shirt off, then slid on top of her. Kissing her lips he imagined Summer underneath him, his dick got harder but the feel of his wife's skin was not the same as Summer's. Summer's body was tight and smooth, and while his wife's body wasn't old and brittle, her body was still soft but not as firm as it once was. And Dr. Greenway knew he couldn't be as rough as he could have been with Summer.

Kissing his wife deeply, and forgetting foreplay completely, he spread his wife's legs apart. Noting she wasn't wet at all, he grabbed the lubricant he kept in the drawer by the bed. Stroking his dick with some of the lube, he pressed his cock to her pussy as he dribbled a little more on her lips. Helen might have been obviously older than a twenty-two year old but her body was as well kept as it could be at the ripe age of fifty-one. And Dr. Greenway had a nine inch long, two and half inch thick cock, that needed a lot of lube to get into a pussy that was not wet at all and was that tight. With the tip of his dick pressing against her lips, Dr. Greenway bent his head to his wife's, kissing her one last time, he shoved his dick into her hole.

"Ohhh." Helen moaned, she had forgotten how thick her husband was.

Bracing his hands on the bed Dr. Greenway started pumping hard. He imagined it was Summer underneath of him, with her legs spread open wide sucking in his cock as he pushed it into her throbbing wet pussy. Rocking his hips as fast as he could, he started to moan himself.

"Fuck, your pussy feels so good. You like it when I put my dick in you don't you? Fuck..."

Helen, who did not expect to orgasm at all, clutched at her husband, "Oh Elliot."

Smirking, Dr. Greenway continued to pump so that Helen would be just as pleasured as he was. He could feel the sweat break out on his back as he shoved his dick into his wife's pussy. Making sure not to say Summer's name, he still imagined he was on top of her fucking his little slut. He could hear his wife moan.

He slid out of her and stood at the side of the bed. "Come here, put your ass to my dick, on your knees." Helen knew this position well, it was a favorite of Elliot's. He loved to tower over her, while he pumped her pussy from behind. He could reach around and touch her clit too as he fucked her.

Doing just that, Helen's orgasm grew stronger. She only meant to let him get it over and done with, but instead she got a lot more. Screaming as he flicked her clit, Helen lost control, pumping even harder than he had already been, Dr. Greenway brought himself to peak.

"Helen, let me cum on you."

Helen slid away from the doctor and laid with her back to the bed, spreading her legs wide open. She remembered just where he liked to shoot his load. Stroking his dick, he came right on his wife's lips. As his cum dripped down her folds Dr. Greenway rubbed his fingers over them, stroking his wife's clit with his cum. Rubbing her quickly until she came again. Moaning one last time, the doctor put her fingers in his wife's mouth.

"Clean them."

She licked them clean.

Getting dressed and back into bed, the doctor said good night to his wife as she went to clean herself up for the night. Despite the orgasm he just had, he was not as satisfied as he was with the first time Summer made him cum. He didn't think he could ever be as satisfied as Summer made him.

Dr. Greenway finished his week without much interruption. Work went by smoothly, his patients were seen to as best as he could. And at home, his wife started sleeping in the guest room, acting as if the night they had sex never happened. She mentioned being over sensitive to heat and that she needed to be on her own at night now. Dr. Greenway did not care one way or another. He was looking forward to sex with Summer again, so the solitude in bed left him more time to think of her as he touched himself at night. He had plans to tear into her pussy the minute he got her to a bed. He was looking forward to seeing her young body naked, and couldn't wait to feel her writhe underneath him while he pounded his dick into her cunt. He was so excited that he spent his lunch break every day in his office, jacking off into his trash can with the girl on her knees on his screen.

When he left work on Friday he decided that he should take a trip over to Summer's that night. He had spent nearly a week making due with only his hand and his fleshlight. He needed to feel her warmth around his dick, the wet slide of her lips. Dr. Greenway needed Summer on her knees while he pumped her full of his thick cock. As he drove off to Summer's apartment, he called his wife, saying that he would be working late at the office.

Knock, knock.

Summer heard the knock at the door and wondered if it was the good doctor finally paying her a call. She had spent all week looking forward to his dick, waiting anxiously for him to come to her. Walking to the door in a white lacy bra and panties, she opened the door to Dr. Greenway on the other side.

"You little slut," Dr. Greenway said to her, smiling, as soon as she opened the door. "Do you always open the door in your panties?" Walking into the apartment, Dr. Greenway grabbed Summer by the waist, pushing her against the wall, shutting the door. "What if it wasn't me?"

"Oh daddy, I knew it was you. Who else would be coming to me right at 630 on a Friday. I've been waiting for you." Summer pouted her lips, "Don't you like what I'm wearing? I wore it especially for you."

"Wore something nice for me? I can't wait to tear it off you. You've been keeping me on a short leash since your last appointment." He pushed her back straight against the wall, his fingers skimming the inside of her underwear. Running his fingers near her lips, he felt the wetness already building between her legs. "Not calling so that I can hear your voice as I touch myself. Not coming in while the secretary is away for lunch breaks. You could have given me more time this week, you dirty little girl. Don't you want me?"

Biting her lips, her eyes glazing over as Dr. Greenway stroked her clit, "Daddy, I'm ready for you."

"I can tell. Sluts are always ready as soon as they see a cock they want. You want my dick in you?" Dr. Greenway grabbed her waist harder, bruises would form where he held her by morning.

"Yes daddy, I want you to fuck me now." Summer said, her body was ready. She was so wet, her panties were soaked at her crotch.

"No. You'll suck my dick first."

Dr. Greenway pushed Summer to her knees as he unzipped his slacks, licking her lips Summer prepared to take the good doctors dick into her mouth. As Dr. Greenway pulled his cock out, fully hard and pre-cum already leaking from the tip, he shoved his dick quickly into her mouth, choking her. After gagging on his shaft, Summer started to pump her mouth up and down as the doctor wrapped the strands of her hair around his fingers. Using the connection, he kept her mouth always on his dick. Twice more Summer would gag as the doctor shoved his dick all the way down her throat.

Pumping with her lips and her hands at the base of his dick, Summer moved her tongue over the sides of his shaft, pressing just enough to send spasms from his dick to his balls. Summer moved her head faster up and down his dick, Dr. Greenway held her head tighter and tighter, keeping her head right where he needed it. When he felt the strongest pulse from his balls, he held Summer's head still and started to pump his dick into her throat himself. Fucking her face, spit and cum leaked out of her mouth, dripping down her chin and neck. And when he went to blow his load into her mouth, he thrust his cock down her throat, and his cum straight down to her belly.

Keeping his dick in her mouth, "Summer clean my dick. Now."

Summer swallowed all the cum in her mouth, using her tongue she licked his shaft clean, swallowing all the cum left over.

"How's that daddy?" Summer looked up at the doctor while she stayed on her knees, cum and spit all over her face.

"That was good but I'm not done with you just yet."

"I hope not daddy. I've been a bad girl. I need to be punished." Summer pouted, her eyes glistening.

"Oh have you? And what did you do?"

"Well daddy, I didn't know when you would come over finally. And I didn't know what you would want to do. So I prepared something in advance. I hope you'll like it." Summer smiled at the doctor while walking towards the back of the apartment.

The doctor followed behind her, discarding his jacket on the back of a chair, his tie on the floor. By the time he got to Summer's bedroom, he was just tossing aside his button up shirt and pulling the white shirt over his head.

Dr. Greenway had an a amazing body for a 53 year old man. He kept in shape out of habit. His skin was taught and firm, no wrinkles on his body except for the laugh lines on his face. His hair was full white, both on his head and his body. It was a body Summer's appreciated. And as she watch the doctor pull his boxers and slacks down, Summer couldn't help but stare at the cock that was already erect again. For an old man, he had a lot of stamina.

"Daddy, I want your dick in me."

"And it will be. What have you been up to in here my little whore?"

Summer pulled at her panties, sliding them over her hips and down her legs. The doctor had a great view of the full mound of her breasts. She stood up, rubbing her hands on her sides and around her tits, cupping them seductively, squeezing her nipples through the thin material covering them. Running her hands down her abdomen, slipping her fingers between her wet folds, looking Dr. Greenway in the eyes.

"Daddy I've been waiting for you."

Summer knelt on the bed, bending over, pushing her round ass into the air. Rubbing her hand over her cheek, she nudged at something sticking out of her bottom. Knowing what it was, Dr. Greenway moved to the bed. He grabbed at her cheeks, feeling the smooth skin of the girl thirty-one years younger than him.

"Baby do you want daddy to fuck your ass?"

Looking at the doctor, her eyes bright with anticipation, "Yes daddy. I want you to tear into my ass. I want you to make it hurt."

Dr. Greenway rubbed his fingers over her clit, he could feel the wetness all over her and could feel it dripping down the insides of her thighs. Rubbing the little mound in a circular motion he could hear Summer starting to moan in pleasure. Could feel her pressing her clit harder into his fingers. Running his fingers from her clit to pussy, he shoved them deep into her. He pumped his fingers in her, putting more pressure on her every time. Summer bowed her back as the first wave of her orgasm broke over her body. As she moaned in excitement, Dr. Greenway pulled the anal plug from her ass in one hard pull. Screaming, Summer, collapsed her on her bed.

"Now, now, my little whore, no slinking away after you promised daddy a good thrashing in your ass. I've never done this before and I am very much looking forward to shoving my dick into you. I promise you, I'll make it hurt. And when I am done I am going to cum in your throat again. Now get up and put your ass back here."

Being a good girl for her daddy, Summer got back on to her knees, her ass in the air and her legs spread far apart so that the good doctor could find her hole. She was smiling brightly. Ready for the doctor to give her the thrashing he just promised. The idea of it made her even wetter.

Grabbing the lube from the bedside table, he slathered a layer on his dick from base to tip. Rubbing his thumb directly over the hole of her anus, he massaged the lubricant into her skin, squeezing more on her ass, he started to work his thumb into her, then his index and middle fingers.

Summer started to moan again, "Oh daddy, I want you so bad. Don't you want to fuck me daddy? I'm so wet. I've been thinking of you all day."

"Yeah? You want daddy in your asshole? You want me to fuck you hard?"

"Yes daddy, I want all your cock in my ass. I want you to fuck me so hard." Summer was so anxious. She was so ready for the doctor to enter her.

Rubbing his fingers into her ass, and moving the lube all over and into her, he shoved both of his fingers back into her, Summer expanded just slightly.

"Now now, slut, hold still while daddy fucks you."

Dr. Greenway pulled his fingers from her ass and before the muscles could contract completely, he pressed his dick to her ass. Pushing gently at first he entered her anus a couple inches at first. Pressing his dick deeper into her hole, the first few inches into her ass, and as she moaned in pleasure, he started to pump his hips. Her nails digging into the sheets of the bed, pouring more lube on his dick, the doctor was becoming desperate. He wanted her badly. He was ready, so he rammed the rest of his shaft into her ass.

Screaming out, "DADDY!" Summer, moaned in both pain and pleasure. "Daddy your big dick feels so good in my little asshole. I want you so bad daddy. Fuck me harder."

Not wanting to delay it any longer, Dr. Greenway started to pump the full nine inches of his dick into her ass, from tip to base. Pumping quickly, he shoved in and out of her. He gripped her hips firmly, digging his nails into her skin, new bruises to show by morning. Summer bent over on her knees, screaming out in pleasure.

"Oh daddy! Fuck me harder. You feel so good in my tight little ass. I want more. Shove it in there."

Fucking her ass harder and quicker, the good doctor started to come to peak. Grunting, he continued the assault on her asshole, beating his dick into her with more depth and pressure than the last thrust.

When Summer started to moan out in pain, "Daddy, oh daddy, its hurts so good." Her breath catching, her back bowing out, her orgasm building. "Daddy fuck my ass, harder."

Digging his nails even harder into her skin, Dr. Greenway pumped faster. Coming to peak he pulled out of her asshole, "Summer suck daddy's dick."

Summer turned around, sweat dripped down her face from her scalp, her face was red from the pain. Eagerly opening her mouth to take his cock into it, the doctor shoved his dick deep down her throat. And as her tongue touched his cock, and the tip of his dick reached down into her throat, he came hard and fast. Automatically swallowing his cum, Summer licked his shaft clean. Looking up at Dr. Greenway, her green eyes glazed over in ecstasy, Summer's smiled, licking her lips clean.

Summer lay there quietly. She was still in pain. It had been a long time since she had a dick as large as the doctor's in her ass. She wanted it to hurt. And she was glad that the doctor delivered.

Dr. Greenway laid next to Summer, stroking his rock hard cock. He was horny again. Ripping through her ass without concern for her made the good doctor's sex drive almost unstoppable again. He was ready to get inside her again.