The Good Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake Lost
Jake Lost
326 Followers

I was screaming at the top of my lungs as I was experiencing multiple orgasms. His tremendous dick was penetrating so deep my body was withering in frantic ecstasy. I wiggled to the edge of the bed all the while taking in all of his ready cock at a rapid pace. My cunt was so wet and stretched as he was thrusting every thing he had at a tremendous rate. I was exploding with the biggest orgasms of my life when Sean lifted me off the edge of the bed. He held me by the sides of my pelvis and continued to pound me. I could see in his eyes a wild desire to fuck my brains out. I was hanging upside down, my hands were on the floor bracing my head as the doctor thrust his hard shaft into me. He was simultaneously pulling my lower body up as he thrust hard down, while the upper half of my body dangled below.

He now was in total control as he was fucking me senseless. I could looked up and see he was ready to give and then with a mighty thrust he pulled my cunt up as hard as he could. My body raised off the ground and was perpendicular to the floor as he leaned back and unloaded his thundering dick inside my shaft. Sean, holding my lower back and connecting with all 11 inches, pressed hard inside my obliviated cunt. He dumped load after load as he planted his seed deep inside my wilting body. My body was standing almost upright as I became an extended part of his mighty shaft.

As he finished, his body relaxed, dropping my head to the floor. Dangling upside down, he allowed all of his cum to run down inside of me and fill my body. Dr. Connerly spent his entire load into me. He lowered the rest of my body to the floor, allowing his long dick to exit my soaked cunt. He quickly went back home to his wife, skipping the last day of the conference. I missed the last day too, I slept for 2 days recovering from the fuck of the century.

Jake Lost
Jake Lost
326 Followers
12