The Good Girl

Story Info
Submissive Amy tries to be good for "Daddy".
2.4k words
4
73.2k
18
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The text message on her phone simply says, "you will submit to your Daddy tonight."

When Amy gets that text she knows what I expect. She knows when I will be arriving and she knows what she must do. Its not a long laundry list of things. I have my standards and she knows that they must be met.

I am flexible to be sure. Amy knows that when she submits that she must be cleanly shaven. I have no use for cute pussy hair trimmings, she knows exactly what she is to wear. Though like I said before she has some flexibility. If she chooses to wear the football jersey she must have wear thong panties and have the vibrating egg already in her shaved pussy. Its kept on a low speed just enough to stimulate but nowhere close to getting her off. If she chooses to wear the nightie, she doesn't have to have the egg in but she must not wear any panties. In either case she has a butt plug firmly nestled in her ass. She knows as soon as she gets the text message that she needs to put it in. She does this before her shower and before she shaves. I have trained her to keep it in. Amy knows that when I arrive that she will be kneeling in her submissive position on the floor in front of the couch on her knees, hands on her thighs, eyes down. She only greets me with a "good evening, Daddy"

If I'm feeling generous I'll kiss her lightly on her forehead, other occasions I'll take my time to acknowledge her as is the case this time. I go to the kitchen and get something to drink. I check to make sure that Amy has ice ready in the freezer. She has forgotten to open another bag...but I say nothing. I silently file it away for later. I return to the living room, to see Amy still kneeling in front of the couch. Her long dark curly hair is down nearly between her shoulder blades. She is wearing the nightie. It is a silver tone and very low cut in the front. I can see the curves of her breasts and the nipple rings through each one. She is beautiful...I call her my angel. But she needs discipline on a regular basis and I am not here to rave openly about her beauty. I reach down and lift her chin to look into her dark eyes.

"Look at me, my angel." I command her and her eyes look up to me. "I see that you've chosen the nightie."

"Yes daddy."

I look over her shoulder onto the couch, the vibrating egg is sitting there. She knows I will put it in her soon but I must inspect her."Stand up my angel."

"As you wish Daddy."She stands and I reach under the bottom of the nightie. She is smooth and very very wet. I reach further under her and feel the butt end of the plug. I push on it a couple of times and a whimper escapes her lips.

"Did I tell you that you could respond? I ask her.

"No Daddy, I couldn't help it."

"You know better."

"But Daddy..." I reach behind her with my other hand and pull her hair.

"Are you sassing me?"

"No Daddy."

"I think you are." I take my hand away from her increasingly dripping pussy and while keeping a hand firmly entwined in her hair I step behind her.

"You have a smart mouth and you don't follow directions." She says nothing, eyes cast downward. I watch the look on her face via a mirror hung perfectly to see everything. I let go of her hair and sit on the couch. "You must be punished." Without a word, she turns and lays across my lap, her pale ass sticking up. She knows not to resist. I raise my hand and ask. "What are you?"

"I am daddy's good girl."I smack her left ass check and she sucks in her breath.

"What are you?"

"Daddy's good girl."I smack her right ass cheek and the echo reverberates through the living room.

"And what does my good girl like?"

She says nothing.I smack her square on the butt plug and a soft moan escapes her lips."I told you not to respond." I smack her on the ass, it reddens quickly.

"Yes Daddy."

"What do you like to do?" I ask her again more sternly.

"Mmmm...I like to fuck." She tries but cant help but have a husky sexy tone in her voice.

I smack her ass again."You like to what?" I ask her smacking her ass again.

"I like to fuck."

"What else do you like to do." Still more smacks on her ass that echo about the room.

"I like to suck my Daddy's cock."

"What else?" Repeated smacks on her ass."

"I like to taste my Daddy's come."

"What else do you like?" The spanking continues and her ass is a deep red.

"I like to feel my daddy's hard cock cumming in me."

"Is that all?"

"No, I like to feel Daddy's hard cock." She is squirming on my lap, trying to grind against my ever hardening cock. A quick slap on the plug stops that.

"You have a dirty mouth."

"Yes daddy."

"Who do you belong to?"

"You daddy."I smack her ass cheeks again and again. relishing the redness that is forming on each cheek. She is sopping wet and squirming. If I keep this up she might cum. But she isn't ready for that yet. I tell her to stand. She does and unconsciously rubs her ass.

"What are you doing?" I ask her. She winces knowing she is not allowed to rub her rear after she has been spanked. I yank her back across my lap and spank her another few times.

"You are a brat, aren't you?" Every question and response is followed by a smack to her new deep ass.

"No Daddy."

"Then why do you misbehave?"

"I can't help it Daddy."

"You know you need this punishment."

"Yes Daddy."

"Tell Daddy why you need it?"

"Because I'm a bad girl."

"But I'll will make you a good girl, won't I?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Now I will allow you to worship Daddy's cock."She quickly springs up off of my lap, kneels, unzips my pants, and pull down my boxers my aching hard-on comes free and she takes it all into her mouth. With every down stroke, I pull her long hair back and she looks up at me. She is very good at giving head and I enjoy every bit of it. I suspect that she is too, I can see her, nipple grow erect and the nipple rings push against her nightie. She speeds her pace and massages my balls. She wants me to cum in her mouth and I won't have that. I pull my cock back from her mouth and the briefest of whimpers escapes her lips. She looks up at me with the most sultry look, her eyes half-lidded. But I know that she couldn't help herself. I sit back down on the couch and pick up the vibrating egg.

"Come to me, my angel"

Wordlessly she steps toward me and spreads her legs. I take the egg and slowly insert it into her dripping pussy. She draws in a breath, but knows better than to moan without permission. She bites her lip and closes her eyes."Look at me, my angel"

"Yes, Daddy." The response is breathy and I can tell she is fighting hard not to moan, sigh or whimper. I turn the egg on low and nod my head, indicating that she should kneel or sit in front of me. I reach for the remote and turn the TV on.

For the next few minutes, I play with the vibrating egg's remote while channel surfing. I pretend not to notice that the vibrations from the egg and the butt plug still firmly lodged in her ass are making her hotter and wetter. Alternating the speeds, at times she is on the verge on of an orgasm and I can see her skin redden. I bring her over and over to the edge, but never quite over it.

"You want to cum, don't you?"

"Yes Daddy." Her voice ragged, barely above a whisper.

"But are you allowed to?"

"No Daddy."

"Why not?"

"I'm not allowed to cum, unless Daddy tells me to."

"Are you a good girl?"

"Yes." The last part is almost a hiss.

"Cum for Daddy."

She let out an deep breath and lets go. I sit back and watch her, shake and tremble as wave after wave rolls over her. She pulls on her nipple and and continues to cum. I turn the egg slowly down and let her recover. Amy reaches down to take the egg out.

"Did I tell you that you could do that?" She is caught off-guard by her own lapse.

"No Daddy, I"m sorry."

I stand up, and pull her hair. Not roughly but enough for her to stand up.

"You are going to be punished. I let you cum and you lose your head." I turn off the TV and after checking that the egg is still in her dripping pussy. I lead her by the vibrating egg remote to the bedroom a few steps away. I was pleased to see that she had prepared the bedroom properly before I got there, lit candles illuminating the room. A pair of silk ties laid across the bed. A paddle underneath the ties. There was no ice though, I remembered I would have to get it. But first I took the Amy's nightie off and tied her up, fastening one arm to the bedpost and the other to the doorknob. She was standing but was firmly tied could move but not very much. I left the egg vibrating in her at a slow speed and turned wordlessly away and left the room. I took my time, taking a quick shower then going to the kitchen, getting the ice and putting it in to a glass. When I returned, Amy was trembling. The egg was buzzing in her and I could tell even in the candle illuminated room that she was extremely wet. I walked to her and took a piece of ice out of the glass.

"Did you forget something, angel?"

"Yes Daddy."

"What did you forget?"

"I forgot to open the ice Daddy. Please forgive me."

"You need to be punished."

"Yes, Daddy."I took the ice cube and started at the base of her neck, and moved slowly downward. I stopped at each erect nipple and slowly ran the cube over it. The nipple, already erect, shimmers with the moisture and Amy's breathing became even more ragged. I continued my ministrations going over one nipple then the other. Then I take a piece into my mouth and kneeling from of her run the ice up one leg and up to her throbbing clit. When I ran the ice over her clit, she moaned. She was lost in her own sexually charged haze...I stepped back and looked at her, she was trembling trying to herself back. I then decided that she had been punished enough. I untied her and led her to the bed, getting her on all fours. She knows what is coming to her. I slowly pulled the egg out and replaced it with my throbbing cock. She let out an audible moan and I smacked her on her ass."You came on the egg didn't you." I whispered in her ear as I buried myself deep into her."

"No Daddy, I was good."

"Tell me the truth." I asked her as I pulled her hair. In front of the bed was a full length mirror. She could see herself and me behind her driving myself in deeper.

"No Daddy...I...was a...good...girl."

"Then tell Daddy the truth." I smacked her on her ass, reddening it even more.

"I made myself cum."

"Did you cum on the egg?" I was driving myself deeper into her as I whispered in her ear.

"Yes, Daddy."

"Did you cum hard?"

"Not as hard as I want to cum on Daddy's cock." Always the smart mouth I smacked her hard on both cheeks and on the plug.

"You're a bad girl."

"No, Daddy I'm a good girl."

"Are you Daddy's good girl?"

"Yes."

"But you like to to fuck."

She was hesitant to say it. I smacked her hard on the plug to get her attention."You're a good girl?" I asked her.

"Yes."

"What do you like to do?"

"I'm a good girl, that loves to fuck."I was consumed by her raw sexuality, the beauty of her porcelain skin in contrast with my brown skin. I pulled her hair again and made her watch.

"You like to watch don't you."

"Yes Daddy I love to watch you fuck me hard."

"You love looking at watch yourself get fucked?"

"Yes Daddy, I love that dick inside of me."

"You want it bad?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Who's pussy is this?"

"Yours, Daddy"

"Who do you belong to?"

"You Daddy."

"You need to be fucked hard don't you?"

"Yes Daddy!"

"You want to cum?"

"Give me that big dick, Daddy. I need to cum!"

"Do you want to feel my cum."

"Yes, Daddy oh please give it to me!"

I could feel her body tense, and her pussy tightened around my dick. I held out all too briefly and as her body tremble and she began to scream. I felt myself beginning to cum. I came hard inside of her, never stopping as a I continued to smack her ass and pump harder. She collapsed forward on the bed, her body covered with sweat. I collapsed behind her. She sighed heavily and I pulled slowly out of her savoring the sweet release. I rolled over and reached for a towel and after letting some of my cum dribble out of her, I carefully dried her off. I pulled the plug out of her and pulled her close to me.I kissed her gently on her forehead, letting her know that she had my approval.

"You were very good tonight, angel. Go to sleep."

"Thank you, Daddy." She whispered as she drifted off to sleep.