The Good Samaritan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,042 Followers

"You don't have to do that." I said nervously.

She looked up at me with her big eyes, "Haven't you ever had a blow job?"

I shook my head, Holly grinned and placed her tongue right on the end and flicked it over the eye causing me to squirm.

She laughed, "Boy, am I gonna show you a thing or two."

For the first time in my life, I felt the pleasure of a woman's lips on my cock. I heard myself sigh as Holly's tongue explored the glands beneath the head, the sucking sensation of her mouth as it tantalised the head. She then withdrew her mouth and looked up at me.

"How about this?" she whispered as her mouth pushed forward taking nearly the whole length of my shaft and then slowly easing backwards.

Several times she repeated this act; then settled back so that the head was just inside her mouth. With her hand stroking my shaft and her tongue tormenting the head, she settled into a nice little tempo, it felt so incredibly good and I just loved it. Looking down at Holly's bobbing head, I realised how lacking my sex life had been. The pleasure that this beautiful girl was giving me willingly and unselfishly was incredible. I wanted more of this, a lot more. For several minutes Holly worked my cock with kisses and licks mixed in with a lot of sucking and stroking. Then she stopped and gazed up at me.

"How was that?" she asked.

I laughed, "Fucking fantastic."

Holly tilted her head sideways as if deep in thought, "Why are my panties still on?"

She got to her feet and then ordered me to my knees. In front of me were a lovely pair of legs, slim round thighs and a perfect triangle of blue panties. My eyes savoured the slight gap between her thighs caused by the elastic, and I leaned forwards and ran my tongue into it as best I could. I reached for the sides of her panties and eased them downwards, the crotch wanted to stay put until I stretched the sides enough that it finally gave way. Holly stepped out of her shoes; and her panties as soon as they hit the floor; then moved forward until my nose was buried in her curls. I leaned back to get a better look, her dark curls hade been trimmed neatly into a narrow strip which ended just above her lips. Her hand playfully pulled my face back into her curls.

"Don't suppose you've eaten pussy before either?" she asked.

I shook my head in reply; for it was just another thing that was taboo in my marriage.

"You've got a lot to learn, that's for sure." she said moving to the couch and sitting down.

Holly spread her thighs wide and beckoned me closer with her finger. Her pussy was like a lovely piece of art. The strip of dark curls ending just above her now gapping wet lips. Those shaven lips were full and perfectly shaped, a little pinker than her navel and thighs. Her clitoris was just visible and her elongated opening glistening with arousal. With my face just inches away from her pussy, she looked down at me sternly.

"Just a few instructions. Be gentle, lots of licking, especially here." she said parting her lips fully and pointing to her now pronounced clitoris. "But no biting, okay?"

Without waiting for an answer, Holly pulled my face roughly into her pussy and pushed it around and around. My cheeks slipped perfectly between her full lips, the warmth and wetness surprising me. My tongue began exploring Holly's slit for her clitoris and she squirmed when I found it; then whimpered as I began to flick my tongue over it.

"Suck it into your mouth and then tongue it." she urged.

For a few minutes I experimented and perfected my clitoral skills under Holly's encouragement.

"Okay, now put two fingers inside and move them in and out." she whispered.

My face was soon a sopping mess, but Holly cared not as her pussy gyrated against me until a series of little shudders flowed through her body; and then with a long sigh, she settled back on the couch and began to relax.

"You did well." she muttered. "Made me cum."

I ran my tongue up and down the insides of her thighs and flicked it playfully over her pussy as I changed sides. Holly just grinned.

"Okay, sixty-nine time." she suggested patting the couch beside her. "Lie down here."

I spread myself longwise over the couch and watched as Holly carefully slid her body over mine taking care not to hit me with her knee. I watched in fascination as her glistening pussy lips dropped with accurate precision onto my face. My nose dissected her lips and Holly pushed back and forth until my nose found her opening leaving my tongue right on her clitoris. As I began to suckle on her clitoris, Holly pushed down and rotated her pussy on my face before leaning forward and taking my cock deep into her mouth. My hands gently caressed the smooth silky skin of her thighs and buttocks and I marvelled at her soft voluptuous curves. Again my face became a sopping mess as her juices oozed freely from her opening. A flicker of emotion flowed through my body as I realised how much loving I had missed out on in my long life. How many adventurous girls could I've done this to; and how many women could I have pleasured? Or maybe just one woman who would've loved me as much as I loved her. I nuzzled hard into Holly's pussy causing her to moan, and she returned the favour by pushing her tongue into the eye of my cock causing me to squirm. Then she rolled from me onto the carpeted floor and smiled up at me.

"Okay, fuck time." she suggested in a comical voice.

Holly positioned herself on the couch in a sitting position, with her thighs wide she invited me to kneel between them.

"Usually this is with a condom, but under the circumstances we might give it a miss, if it's alright with you."

Without waiting for an answer, she took me in hand and guided my eager cock towards her glistening lips.

"You can see real good from this position." she stated. "We'll do it like this and then go into the bedroom where it's more comfortable."

I indeed had a good view of my cock sliding between her lips for the first time. I watched with some fascination as her lovely pink lips bulged outwards as the head of my cock slipped between them. With little strokes, I savoured the tightness of her pussy as I inched my way inside her until I could go no further. It was deliciously warm and wet and Holly accepted my endeavours with little whimpers of pleasure.

"Long and slow." Holly urged. "Mmmmm, that's it, just like that."

She lifted her ankles and placed them on my shoulders, the angle giving me better penetration and viewing of proceedings. I watched attentively as her slippery inner lips slid back and forth as they gripped my shaft.

"Now you see why I go to the gym, it keeps me supple so I can put my legs up there." she suggested.

Holly's fingers slipped down to her clitoris and began to rub it in a rotating motion. Her eyes closed and I could feel the little tremors flow through her body.

"Having a good time?" I asked cheekily.

She smiled, "Mmmm, a great time. You're pretty fucking good at this."

For the next few minutes I continued my assault with long slow strokes as she requested. I toyed with her erect nipples and caressed her fine body as she whispered words of encouragement. Then she suggested the bedroom.

I followed Holly into the next room and waited as she pulled back the covers and spread two large towels across the bottom sheet. She mounted the edge of the bed on all fours and pulled two pillows back under her chest. I needed no instructions and quickly moved behind her. All those hours watching adult videos had not been lost on me. Holly lowered her buttocks to the required height and reached impatiently between her parted thighs for my cock. She cried out as I slipped right to the hilt with one simple push.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck that feels good." she uttered. "I just love it like this; do it fast."

With my feet firmly on the floor and my hands on Holly's lovely buttocks for guidance, I began to pummel into her with hard strokes, and she met my every thrust vigorously. The angle of her pussy seemed to provide additional tightness and my pleasure heightened as I worked diligently inside her. Our bodies were soon smacking noisily together and Holly's little cries added to the noise of our copulation. Eventually she pulled away. "I'm getting dry, there's lube in the drawer over there." she uttered.

The drawer held a stash of condoms and a bottle of clear lube. I retrieved the lube and returned to Holly's upright buttocks. Squeezing some onto my fingers I gently opened her lips and applied it around her opening. She pulled away a little.

"Owww, its cold." she complained.

I smiled and applied a little to my cock and then slid straight back into heaven. Again fast and hard was requested, and I pummelled Holly until her buttocks were red from the constant impacting of our bodies. Then, without warning she rolled away from me and onto her back. She grinned up at me and let her eyes drop to my erect cock, then reached out for it and gave it a playful squeeze.

I was ordered onto my back and quickly mounted; my cock was slowly swallowed until she was sitting firmly upon me. I could feel my cock make contact with her cervix when she pushed downwards. Holly leaned forwards and dangled her fine pert breasts over my face; we then played a little game of me trying to catch them with my mouth. It was a very nice game. Holly then began to ride me, her lips nuzzling my neck and nipples which I particularly enjoyed. Then she sat up and looked own at me.

"If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" she asked tracing her hands over my chest and tweaking my nipples.

"Sixty two."

"I tell you what, for sixty two you're doing alright. I see guys half your age that haven't got your physique or stamina." she offered. "And you've got a nice cock too." she added while rotating her buttocks on my cock and then pushing down hard. "And you reckon you haven't had sex for years."

"It's the absolute truth." I replied.

She laughed, "Having a good time?"

I looked up at her, "I reckon this is the best day of my life, so long as you're having a good time too."

Holly lowered her face to mine and gave me peck on the lips and I then surprisingly felt her warm tongue slip into my mouth. We kissed quite passionately for some time and then she raised her face a little and gazed into my eyes.

"You're a very nice man, and yes I'm having a good time too."

Before I could reply, Holly rolled from me and opened her legs wide in invitation. I manoeuvred myself over her; she guided my cock back inside her. Her legs gripped me tightly as I rode her for what seemed an eternity. Her fingers eventually slipped between our bodies and found her clitoris. I raised myself onto my elbows to give her room to work. She rolled her pussy back against my cock with precision and not once did I slip from her special place.

I looked down at her face and admired her stunning looks. Her brow and cheeks were aglow with exertion, her eyes closed, and her lips slightly parted with her perfect teeth just showing. Faint freckles I hadn't noticed before were sprinkled either side of her none. She certainly was a beautiful woman. Her eyes opened and gazed up at me.

"What?"

"Just admiring your beauty."

Holly smiled and closed her eyes. Seconds later, her finger movements on her clitoris became more frantic, she raised her wide spread thighs a little and began to thrust back harder on my cock. Her breathing became deeper and then she let out a large sigh as a series of little tremors flowed through her body. Her left leg swung around my back pulling me tighter inside her and holding me tight. Holly whimpered in my ear and ground her pussy against me for a few seconds and then began to relax. I eventually became conscious of my weight upon her and lifted myself from her sweaty body. We both laughed as her pussy rewarded me with a loud slurp as my cock dropped from her. Her finger returned to her clitoris and lovingly rubbed it, with her thighs spread wide I watched with interest as she continued to pleasure herself. Her other hand slipped over my still erect shaft and gave it a squeeze.

"Mmmmm, we'll have to do something about that." she muttered.

Holly eventually stirred and rolled from the bed. She headed for the bathroom and I could soon hear the water running. Her body moved gracefully back into the bed, her free swinging breasts causing me to grin. She chuckled and threw a warm face cloth over my face for my cheek. Spreading my legs, she climbed between them and made herself comfortable. My cock was then wiped clean and then Holly placed her mouth over the head.

At first it was just a tantalising tease, little kisses and licks mingled with some sucking. I placed a pillow under my head so I could get a better view. She caught me watching and gave me a little wink. After a short time Holly began to settle into a nice rhythm. Her technique was exquisite; her hand swiftly stroking my shaft as her warm mouth and tongue lovingly worked me. As I've got older, I confess my orgasms have been slower in their arrivals, but Holly's expertise brought me rapidly to the brink. Recognising I was about to explode, Holly removed her face from the firing line just in time. Her hand continued to pump me as cum flowed freely over her swiftly moving hand. Without missing a beat she reached with her free hand and picked up the face cloth. As my orgasm died, Holly continued to stroke me while wiping the head and upper shaft clean. She winked and then lowered her mouth over my cock, the next minute was spent gently sucking and caressing me, and driving me insanely mad with the most exquisite pleasure I'd ever encountered. She ended by stretching out my shrinking cock as far as she could and swinging it playfully in the air.

"So, how was that?" she asked climbing up the bed and lying next to me.

I laughed, "Fucking amazing, I've never had sex like that before."

"If you're not getting that at home, you need to ditch that wife of yours." Holly replied most quite sincerely. "Every good husband deserves great sex, plus it keeps them from straying. Those that don't get it, end up getting it from people like me and paying five hundred bucks for the privilege."

"Five hundred?" I gasped.

Holly grinned smugly over at me, "What you just got was eight hundred bucks worth. Plus there was no condom which would be worth another couple of hundred, not that I would ever do a paying customer without one. But that's the going price at this end of the market. So you should count yourself lucky."

We chatted for a few minutes before Holly led me to the shower; she climbed in with me and soaped me up. Ten minutes later, I was dressed and standing by the door.

"I don't know what to say." I said self consciously. "I've never had a night like this before."

Holly now dressed in a cream robe smiled at me, "Tell you what. I reckon there's one more for freebie for what you did the other night. So you come same time next week, and I'll give you another turn."

"You don't have to." I replied.

Holly stepped to me and gave me a little kiss on the cheek, "Its okay, I kind of want to. You're a nice man and I want to give you a good time. And don't worry; I had a good time tonight too. For an old guy, you're a pretty good lay."

I was on a high while driving home, playing each little segment with Holly back in my mind. The image of her fabulous nude body, and the way she used her nimble body to provide such pleasure as I've never experienced before, eventually it gave me another erection which I stroked lustfully through my trousers as I drove.. My high however dissipated seconds after walking into my lounge. My good wife Lynn was sprawled over the couch watching TV, five empty beer cans and a chocolate biscuit packet lay discarded beside her on the untidy floor.

"And where have you been?" she asked sarcastically as I sat down.

I took a few seconds to register my disgust, the un-kept hair; the rolls of flab under her drab clothing. She was becoming worse by the day.

"Well, you know that pretty lady that was here earlier; well I've just been to her apartment if you must know. Spent most of the night getting my dick sucked and getting well fucked, she even let me cum in her mouth." I said.

My wife looked over at me with pure and utter contempt, "You silly sick old fucker. Who the fuck would want to do it with a sad old prick like you?"

We stared at loathingly at each other.

"I want a divorce." I said with conviction. "I want you out of my life."

There were two things I'll remember about this day, the first was my romp with Holly; the second was the look of astonishment and then fear on my wife's face. I don't know which gave me more pleasure.

Over the following eighteen months, my life changed in the best possible way. The first thing I did was take leave of my wife and house and moved into a small rental property I owned for many years. I was happy with my own company and spent many months in complete bliss. Then Annie came into my life. I'd first met Annie at the gym long before I'd left my good wife. She was a fifty seven year old attractive and petite brunette whom I'd always got on well with. Annie's husband had passed away a few years back and she joined the gym for fitness and a little company. Our friendship blossomed when she found out I was now single and available to her charms, and I was frequently invited around for home cooked meals and to watch a movie or two. Annie brought even more happiness to my life, she was loving and attentive. She was intelligent, but more than that she was funny. I laughed more in our early months together than I had in all my years of marriage. There wasn't one bad bone in Annie's body.

Then one night Annie led me to her bed and made passionate and energetic love to me. A few short months later she suggested that life was short and we should take every opportunity to be together, which we could achieve if I moved in with her. From that moment onwards, I was treated like a king. Annie just loved having someone in her life again, and I in turn loved her to bits. Every morning she would make us a hot drink and then climb into bed for what she called a cuddle. For a fifty seven year old, this little lady could sure fuck, and often. She liked nothing better than to sit astride me and ride my ready erection, the lustful smile never leaving her pretty face. I could tell you a lot more about little Annie and her naughty antics, but then maybe some things should remain a secret.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,042 Followers
12