The Good Student

Story Info
Izumi discovers gym class can be good after all.
1k words
4.29
66.3k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GingerM
GingerM
345 Followers

[NOTE: This is more of a vignette than a story, and was written in response to a "write a story to go with this picture" challenge. The picture was from an anime or manga, and the subject was a futanari girl taking a boy from behind in a gymnasium.Naoki is a boy's name meaning 'honest tree' in Japanese;Izumi is a unisex name but more commonly used by girls; it means 'fountain' or 'spring.' Since their age is not explicitly stated in the story itself, they are both in their senior year and therefore over 18.]


Izumi did very well in math and science; she liked those classes. They challenged her mind and there was always more, branching off in path after path. Besides, Naoki was in those classes, and she liked him, a lot. That was the only problem with those classes, really; she started thinking about him and got distracted, until the teacher got her attention again, which usually meant detention.

She didn't like gym class. She was petite to start with, but also quite full-busted; when she came out onto the gym floor in the school regulation t-shirt and shorts, she was certain every boy in the class was staring at her chest. The other girls in the class didn't help; none of them were as well-endowed as she was and they resented her. Her other problem was that she was almost always late to lunch, because she simplyhadto wait until all the other girls were finished showering and dressing, for which they teased her as well. "Don't pet the kitty, Izumi!" they'd laugh. If only they knew. She was also very sure it would be a bad idea to see the other girls naked; she had to excuse herself to the girls' bathroom often enough as it was just thinking about them. Or about Naoki.

But today things had changed. The school had rearranged the class schedules, so now her gym class was in the morning, before study period, and the other half of the boys' class was in that period. She'd felt her heart skip a beat when she saw Naoki coming onto the gym floor in his tee-shirt and close-fitting gym shorts. And when it turned out the class was supposed to go swimming, she and Naoki had forgotten their swimsuits, so Teacher had told them to stay behind in the gym.

"Nnnn... please, Izumi..." Naoki panted, shivering violently. "Oh, please...!"

"Yes... yes, nearly yes!" she panted back, thrusting hard, gripping his hips tightly.

She'd been nervous, afraid he'd see her and realize what she was, but when the moment came - when his eyes drifted down to see the prominent bulge in her shorts, and she'd seen the answering bulge in his - they were both naked in next to nothing flat. His eyes had widened when her nine-inch monster sprang up, freed of her shorts, but his four-incher had responded rapidly. The feeling of his mouth stretched around her had been bliss, his tongue warm and wet, probing and tasting her, but that had paled next to the moment that followed, when he braced himself on the vaulting horse.

Izumi had hissed in pleasure as she spread his butt cheeks wide and then both of them had gasped as she entered him. A choked cry had burst from his throat as she pushed and pushed and pushed,until her boobs squashed against his back and she felt his bum against her thighs. For a moment they had just rested there, her cock pulsing in his snug hole. He was taller than she was, but shefelttaller - tall, strong, powerful. She started thrusting, slowly at first, but with increasing speed and need, and he panted and moaned with every stroke.

She was close, she knew; the feeling she had from hidden pleasure at home, when she wrapped her fingers around herself and spilled into guiltily-hidden tissues that were quickly flushed; it was on her, but stronger, so much stronger than ever before... "Oh... oh... Naoki-chan, it's, it's here, it's going... I'm going to shoot!" she cried out. Her hands were on his hips and some primal instinct made her clench tightly, pulling him back as she thrust hard. His hands came off the vault horse, he was warm and soft against her, crying out "Izumi! Oh Izumi, I love you! Please!"

She exploded, her violet eyes opening wide as pleasure surged through her, and she felt the strong, irresistible jerking, the rush of her seed racing up her length inside him, bursting out to spray freely, the first time she could do so without fear. "NAOKIIII!!!" she shouted, spurting again and again; she felt incandescent, as if she could do this forever... just shoot and shoot and shoot her stuff in him and never stop.

"IZUMI!" he cried in reply, his bum squeezing tightly around her over and over, which only made her want to keep going. Her stuff was... wassquirtingout of his bum, in thick squirts around her girl-penis; it was splashing on his back and butt, it was gooping her tummy, even the underneath of her breasts! She couldn't help it; her hips pumped strongly, driving herself into him relentlessly and still more of her stuff shot out of her with blinding waves of pleasure! She could feel it all over his legs and hers, smeared and sticky and smelling like freshly-mown grass. He shuddered, crying out, "Oh, you trulyarea fountain!" and then his smaller boy penis was jerking, spitting white cream that landed in sticky strands across the top of the vaulting horse and started trickling down the side.

That set off another - what? Her mind floundered while she pumped him... nova, yes, that was it... orsupernova;she felt like that, like a star exploding with life and energy. A loud groan escaped him as he gave a final twitch and the last bit dribbled from him, hanging in a long string... but she wasn't done yet, she didn'twantto be done yet, and thick, rich semen squirted and drooled, forced out of his bum by her slick, gleaming piston, until finally her body slowed its headlong, massive orgasm. She felt herself relaxing inside him, the rushing cream reducing to a trickle, and a huge smile spread across her face.

Izumi decided she liked gym class after all.

GingerM
GingerM
345 Followers