The Grand Party: Second Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Are you ready to move on?” I ask. “Or do you want to go home?”

“Is there more still?” you ask.

“Oh, indeed there is, my sweet,” I say.

“Then let us move on,” you reply.

We make our way out of the people and over to the showers. We clean each other, getting all the oil off and then grab two towels as we walk back to the room where our clothes are. We step inside and dress once again. We exit the small room and re-enter the large room with all the doors. “Hmmm…Four doors that we still have not entered, but I am getting tired,” I think to myself. “And sore for that matter.”

I look at you and say, “Well, which door now?” You look around the room and point to a smaller door across the room. We walk towards it and just before we get there, you pull me close to you. You kiss me deeply and then lean close to my ear.

“This has been amazing,” you whisper. “Thank you for sharing this with me.”

I smile at you and then open the door. Again, as with the last room, we are in a small room with several lockers and another door on the far again. We take off our clothes and then go through the door.

Inside is a banquet hall. There are many men and women in the room. There is enough food lain on the table to feed hundreds, all sorts of foods, fruits, desserts, meals and beverages. Men and women are engaged in various acts, some just feeding the food to each other, others using the food in a sexual manner. There is a corner that appears to have a tub full of flavored gelatin that people are “wrestling” in.

We walk over to the table and you take a pear from the fruit dish. You bring it to my mouth and I take a bite. The juice drips and you catch it with your tongue. I take another bite and then kiss you, letting you taste the pear juice from my lips and then I take it from your hand and set it down. I pick up a strawberry and drag it through a large bowl of whipped cream. I bring it to your mouth and as you lean forward to bite into it, I pull it away and kiss you. I then lick the cream quick with my tongue and let you have a taste. You sink your teeth into the berry, the cream on your lips and I lick the excess away.

You take handfuls of a few desserts and start wiping them across my breasts and between my thighs. You slip a finger inside me and then pull it out and let me lick your fingers. You lick at my nipples, covered in chocolate, whipped cream and jelly. I take some pudding from a dish and smear it over you, leaning forward to lick it away almost as quickly as I put it on you.

You pull me against you and I can feel your sticky sweet hands on my ass. You kiss me and I can feel the stickiness between us. You push me back and then lower yourself between my thighs. You slip your tongue between my velvet lips and circle my clit with your tongue. You flick it and suck lightly as you slide two fingers inside slowly. I look down to see you peering up over my mound, into my eyes.

You continue to lick at me and soon slip a third finger inside. You move them in and out at a consistent pace and lick in time with your hand motions. I start to move my hips with you and you increase your speed as you bring me closer to orgasm. I tighten myself against your fingers and you feel the pressure and heat there. You lick faster and press a little harder with your tongue as you strive to bring me to orgasm. You rub your thumb between my clit and hole, pressing firmly in circles. You run your tongue flat up over my clit again and again and I can feel it coming. I grab against the table and look at you as my orgasm takes me.

You continue your motions until my shaking calms. You stand before me and I wrap my arms around your neck and kiss you. We walk together around the table, picking up food along the way and taking tastes of all the delicacies. We walk past a man and a woman, the man fucking the woman with a large banana. We see another couple, the woman lying on the floor with a large apple pie between her thighs as the man comes forward and buries his face in the pie.

We make our way to the tub of gelatin. There are two women and one man already in the tub, but there is plenty of room for both of us. We get inside and one of the women comes close to me. “May I play with your breasts?” she asks. “I think they are beautiful.”

I look at her, thank her, and nod as she comes closer. She puts her slick hands on my breasts and plays with the nipples. You watch as she fondles me and I bring my hand down onto your hard cock. She starts licking and gently biting at my breasts and I start to stroke your cock. She moves her face from one breast to the other, licking, biting and sucking as her hands massage them, occasionally pulling at my nipples. I increase the speed of my stroke on your cock and look as you watch the woman.

I gently squeeze your cock as I stroke you and the woman pinches my nipples harder as her tongue traces around them. You are still watching her and then glance to me a moment. Your eyes return to her as she continues to play with my breasts. I increase my speed and feel you get a little harder as you come close to your orgasm. The woman says, “Would it be ok if I kissed you?”

I nod and she brings her face close and touches my lips gently with hers. She starts to move even closer to me and I can feel her against my thigh as her tongue slips into my mouth. I pump along your cock faster still and I can feel as you release your load. I slow my movements as the woman and I continue to kiss.

The woman moves away from me and we decide to get out of the tub. We step out and there is another door, marked “CLEAN”. We go through the door and step into a room of showers. We get under the spray of one and get completely cleaned off, playing with each other some as we do. There is another door at the far end of the shower room and we go through it. Inside there are massage tables with women standing next to them, some of them occupied by other guests. We each decide a massage would feel excellent and each take a table.

I lie down on the table and immediately the woman’s hands, warm and slick, are on me. She begins at my neck, rubbing firmly. She massages down along my back and over my ass, she takes care and moves slowly, giving me full relaxation. She continues down along my legs and then asks me to turn over. She then starts up by my chest and works her way down. She spends a significant amount of time at my breasts, almost playing with my nipples rather than giving me a massage.

She runs her hands across my stomach and then down across my shaved mound. Her hands feel so warm and wonderful as then run across my skin. She slips her hands between my thighs and rubs gently along my tender, pink flesh. I moan quietly as I fall into deep relaxation and she starts to play with my “naughty bits”. I am swept into a semi conscious state, focused only on the sensations between my thighs. Soon I am starting to orgasm and she continues to move down towards my feet. I am stunned that she was able to bring me to orgasm and as I lay there a moment to regain myself, I realize that she has left.

I look over and see your massage is almost complete and you have a large grin on your face. You must have received a similar treatment. I was so lost in my own world, I didn’t even pay attention to what was going on with you. I sit up on my table and look over at you. The woman finishes with you and you sit up as well. The women return with our clothes and we take them and put them on.

We move to one another and you take me in your arms. “Are you ready to go?” I ask. “Or would you still like to explore more?”

You seem to ponder this a moment and then kiss me deeply. “How are you feeling?” you ask. “Are you wanting to stay longer or are you wanting to go home?”

“Well, I am a little tired and a little sore as well, but that massage really helped to relax me,” I say. “I could go for one more exploration and then we can head home.”

“I think that sounds great,” you say. “Although, I think something fairly tame would be a good idea,” you say with a grin.

I nod agreement and we walk to a door at the end of the room. We go through and there is a long blue hallway, similar to the one that we saw earlier in red. We find an unoccupied room and enter. Inside is a large bed, a selection of sex toys and a small phone. Included in the toys are various whips, harnesses, restraints, vibrators and dildos, butt plugs, anal beads and gags. The bed has large posts that almost reach the ceiling with thick metal rings spaced evenly from top to bottom.

I walk over to the phone and pick it up. There is no dial tone, only a voice on the other end. It says, “Can I help you?”

I ask the woman on the other end what she has to offer and she replies, “Well, I can send a mixture of male or female partners to you, up to six total.” “Would you like me to send anyone?”

I think a moment and say, “Yes, please send one woman in about an hour.” She agrees and then hangs up her end of the phone. I put the phone down and get you undressed. I lie you down on the bed and then stand over you, slowly taking off my clothes as I strip for you. I drop my dress down onto your chest and gently rub between my thighs over my sheer panties, my wetness seeping through and making the material slickery. Already your cock is hardening. I unhook my bra and drop that onto you as well as I start to play with my breasts. I move my head down as I raise one nipple to the tip of my tongue. I lick at it as you watch me intently.

I lower myself against you, letting you feel the wetness of my panties as I rub against your stiff cock. I slide down along your body, breathing hot breath against you as I move along. I bring myself up along your body, dragging along your cock as I come up and kiss you on the neck. I spin around and crawl down to the end of the bed, wiggling my ass for you as I go.

When I get to the end, I start to pull away my panties. I stand up and say, “Get some restraints, I want you to tie me to the bed standing up.”

You reach over and grab two wrist restraints and stand behind me on the bed. You fasten one wrist to one bedpost and the other wrist to the other side. You run your hands down along my body and smack me on the ass a few times, gently. You then pull yourself close to me from behind and run your hands down over my stomach and then to my wet pussy.

You start to slip inside me and you feel so incredible. I pull against the restraints as you pull against my hips and thrust inward. You bite into my neck as you push and then the door opens. A luscious brunette walks in. Her hair is to her ass and loose and she is wearing a short, silky, black robe. She walks over and removes her robe as you continue to take me from behind. Her breasts are large and a welcomed sight as you thrust from behind. She stands before me and presses her face into my crotch, licking at my clit as you continue to thrust.

Almost immediately I can feel my orgasm hit and I start to cry out. The woman continues to lick and you keep pushing harder into me. You are grabbing at my breasts as you pull me back towards you. You push hard and fast a few times and then let out a groan as you shoot inside me. The woman keeps licking as the wetness drips down my thighs.

You pull out of me and release my wrists from the restraints. I drop to the bed and lie on my side. You lie down in front of me, holding me close. The woman moves around to the table with the toys and rummages through them. She makes a few motions and then comes to lie behind me on the bed. As she moves closer, I can feel a dildo pressing against my ass. She strokes my hair and kisses along my back.

You kiss my face and say, “two at once?” I look at you and nod as you move closer to me and I wrap one leg over you. You slowly insert your cock into my pussy as the woman enters my ass from behind. You both slowly move in and out of my holes and my orgasm builds. I pull you close to me and kiss you ravenously. You push in and the feeling of both in at once is incredible. I moan loudly as your hand moves along my hip and over to the woman behind me, pulling her closer to us.

She is running a hand through my hair and pulling lightly. She kisses along my neck as she continues to penetrate my ass with the strap on. You push into me from the front and I pull at your back, leaving marks as my nails graze your skin. You bite into my neck as you thrust; making me almost hit my mark.

Both of you seem to be thinking the same thing as you both increase your stroke speed and I feel myself reaching orgasm. My body twitches and shivers between you and the woman and soon you are joining me. You grunt into my neck as you unleash yourself. I kiss your neck and the woman behind me slows and runs her fingers along my back.

She pulls out of me and I move slowly away from you. “Thank you very much,” I say. “That was wonderful, but I think we are done for the night.”

With that the woman grabs her robe, takes off the strap on leaving it on the floor and leaves the room. You get off the bed and pull me close to you. We stand there a moment, holding one another and you say, “Ready to go home?”

I nod against your chest and we collect our things and head to the limo. On the way to my place, we talk about the events of the evening and how incredibly satisfied, yet exhausted, we are. I rest my head against your shoulder and snooze the rest of the way home.

12