The Grandmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I allowed my self to fall over on my side and as I did so I felt my still throbbing cock slip from Jane's pussy. I rolled and lay on my back and my softening cock flopped over and lay on my thigh. I looked to the two women and Jane had crawled up so that she lay atop Marie and they held each other as they gently stroked one another, calming down as their breathing became more even.

Jane turned her head toward me and I could see that her face was wet and coated with Marie's pussy juice, her hair was matted and disheveled and her lips had a slightly puffy look to them. No doubt swollen from where Marie had ground her pussy into her face. I rolled toward her and I kissed her passionately. I could taste Marie's pussy juices on Jane's mouth and face. I licked her face and lips, cleaning them with my tongue. Jane pusher self up from where she had been lying atop Marie. She kissed Marie as she slid off her sweaty body. Jane rolled her self over on to her back and pulled me to her. I rolled to my side facing her and we embraced, kissing and stroking one another.

My cock had flopped over and lay on Jane's thigh where it would give and occasional jerk and throb. Semen continued to leak from my cock and onto Jane's thigh where it ran down toward the back of her leg. I felt some thing and looked down and there was Marie on her hands and knees. She was licking up the semen that had leaked onto Jane's thigh. After consuming what had leaked out she lifted my semi hard cock from it's resting place on Jane's thigh. Her small hand encircled my cock and she milked it and was rewarded with a small amount of semen oozing from the small opening in the head of my cock.

Marie inched forward and brought her mouth closer to my cock. Her lips parted and her small pink tongue slipped out of her mouth and darted to that milky droplet at the end of my penis. Her tongue slipped back into her mouth with its reward and she swallowed. Still holding my cock in her small hand she raised her eyes to look at me. Her gaze steady and holding my eyes with hers, she opened her lips and licked the head of my cock again, then opening her mouth wider still, she pushed her mouth over the head of my cock and sucked gently. I felt my cock swell and grow with in the hot wet confines of her mouth.

Still looking me directly in the eyes, she let her mouth slide off my cock and she began to lick it's entire length. She cleaned my cock of the mixed juices of Jane and myself. When my cock was clean she let it go to rest on Jane's thigh where it had been. She then turned her attention to Jane, kissing her thighs and running her small hands up and down Jane's legs. Marie pushed Jane's legs open wide and planted small wet kisses up the inside of her thigh to her pussy.

Jane's pussy had been leaking semen and it ran down from the bottom of her cunt to her ass cheeks. Marie bent quickly to begin licking up the sticky mess, cleaning Jane's ass and matted pussy with her hungry mouth. When she had clean Jane to the point that there was no more semen to lick up, she parted Jane's pussy lips with one hand and inserted two fingers of the other into Jane. She pulled them from Jane's pussy and they were coated with semen and Jane's pussy juice. She shoved her fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean. Marie repeated this process several times before she finally placed her mouth on Jane's pussy and pushed tongue as far into Jane as she could and sucked in and effort get all that she could.

While this progressed, Jane had another orgasm almost immediately when Marie had placed her mouth on her pussy. I was as hard as rock again and needed to do something soon to relieve myself.

Marie crawled from between Jane's wide spread legs and crawled toward me as I lay next to Jane. Since I was lying on my side Marie pushed me on to my back and crawled over me until she straddled me. With my hard cock resting against her wet pussy, she leaned forward and kissed me. Her tongue was in my mouth in a flash and she rocked her hips against me causing my cock to slip and slide along her slit. She broke the kiss and sat up astride me and looked into my eyes and told me to fuck her good.

I didn't need any encouragement! I slipped a hand under her ass and raised her up, while with the other hand I grasped my cock and positioned it at the opening to her cunt. As soon as she felt the tip of my cock at the entrance to her pussy, she shot her pelvis forward and impaled herself on my shaft. Marie fell forward, mashing her tits between us and began to grind her swollen clit into my pubic bone. Almost instantly an orgasm wracked her young body as she thrashed against me.

As her quaking began to subside, I moved her slightly forward along my chest raising her pussy to a different angle. I began to piston my cock in and out of her tight little cunt. I put an arm around her waist to hold her in this position so that she could not sit up and change the angle at which I now had her. In this position I could pound my cock into her cunt at will and had all the control. I watched her tit sway and jiggle as I pistoned my cock in her pussy. With my free had I reached up and played with her tits, working one nipple and then the other as I continued to fuck her.

I fucked Marie for what seemed like forever! Every time she would get close to an orgasm I would slacken the pace of my cock in her pussy and then build her up again. She screamed and cursed me, she begged and pleaded for me to let her cum. When I felt she'd had enough, I'd slam my cock into her and bring her to an orgasm. When I would feel her begin to come down from that orgasm I would bring her back to brink of another, only to repeat the process. Finally I released her from the position I had forced her into and she went wild slamming her pelvis back and forth against mine and she had a shattering orgasm.

But I wasn't done with her yet. I sat upright and pushed her to her side. She fell off my lap and I pushed her onto her back and thrust a hand between her knees pushing her legs wide apart. I dropped between them and positioned my cock at her pussy opening and slammed it into her. She was still in the grip of her last orgasm and she screamed as I slammed my cock into her. I fucked her furiously and she was having one long orgasm now as opposed to the separate ones she'd been having.

Now I was close to my own orgasm and could hold off no longer. With my cock pulsing and throbbing I felt that familiar twitching and jerking that signaled the onset of my orgasm. I slammed my cock into the girl's poor pussy harder and faster. My sperm erupted from my cock in molten jets that filled her completely. Marie could do nothing but lay there and quiver and shake as she felt my cum blast into her abused little pussy. She was completely exhausted and entirely spent. I had been supporting myself with my arms, but now I collapsed on to her and we lay in a sweaty heap, our bodies twitching and jerking from tired muscles trying to get more oxygen.

I turned my face toward where Jane lay and looked back at her. Jane looked at me wide eyed, her chest heaving and breathed "Jesus Bradley! Is she alright?"

I had continued to lay on the supine girl, she had not stirred beneath me. I felt my now deflated cock slip from her relaxed pussy. Jane reached out and shoved me, telling to get off of Marie.

"Christ Bradley!" "You're too heavy, she can't breath!" "Get off of her, NOW!"

With that I rolled off the young girl and lay on my back! Jane was instantly by her side, checking her, a panicked look on her face. Marie just lay where she was, but her breathing was even and regular. Marie lay there on the floor her body bathed in sweat, both hers and mine. Her hair was matted to her face and Jane was attempting to smooth it and brush it out of her face when Marie half opened her eyes and said in a very small voice, "No more .... I can't .... No more please!"

Jane looked relieved as she heard this, She looked at me, then back to Marie. Marie had closed her eyes again and was sleeping. Jane stood and asked me to help her get Marie to her bedroom. I got to my knees, bent down and scooped the sleeping girl into my arms. She was light and I had no trouble getting to my feet. I carried her easily down the hallway to her bedroom. Jane had preceded us to the bedroom and had turned down the covers to her bed. I lay her down gently and had begun to move away from the bed when Marie opened her eyes and looked at me dreamily. She raised an arm and put it around my neck where I had been bent over as I had laid her down. She pulled my face close to hers and kissed me on the lips.

I had been worried about her until she kissed me. I asked, " Are you okay Baby?

"Yeah I'm okay! I'm great! That was wonderful, you were wonderful!"

"You get some rest now, okay?"

Marie's eyes swam shut and she was instantly asleep. As I straightened up there was Jane standing in the doorway leading to the bathroom. I looked at her and told her that I thought Marie was fine, just tired! Jane agreed and told me that at first she had been worried because Marie had not moved for so long after I had collapsed onto her. Jane had a warm wash cloth and she lovingly cleaned Marie's exhausted body.

Jane and I went to her room and got into the shower together. We soaped each other down and scrubbed each other until we were squeaky clean. We put on robes and went back to the family room to clean up our mess in there and to collect all the discarded clothing. After we had cleaned up, we sat on the sofa together watching the fire and holding each other.

I started the conversation, "What the fuck are you going to do now?"

"Do? Do what? What are you talking about?"

"Terri!!!"

"Oh! I hadn't thought that far ahead to be perfectly honest. Why do I have to do anything about Terri?"

"Do you think that with the kind of relationship that we have with Terri and now her daughter, that Terri is not going to notice that we're both fucking her kid?"

"I'm not so sure that there will be anything more with Marie after tonight!"

"Really? Why is that?"

"Jesus Brad! You fucked the day lights out of her! Hell, it scared me just watching! What the hell was that anyway?"

"Hell I don't know Jane! She was just so damned hot and I was so damned horny, I guess I got a little carried away!"

"I don't know Brad, she may not want to take a chance on that happening to her again, I'm not sure I could handle that!

"We'll see what happens with her. I'll stay away from her and give her a chance to sort things out for herself! But one thing worries me, what if she gets pregnant?"

"She can't get pregnant! Terri's had her on the pill since she was fifteen!"

"Well, that's a relief! But you still haven't answered my original question!"

"Oh Terri! I'll have to work that out!"

With that, we decided that it was time for bed and went to her room and climbed into her big bed and snuggled into each other's arms. Before long Jane's hand found it way to my crotch and began to fondle my cock. She asked if I had anything left for her and I told her that I would see. There was and before long she had me hard as steel and we made slow sweet love until we both fell asleep in each other's embrace.

I awoke the next morning to the very pleasant sensation of having my cock sucked. Thinking to myself that Jane was a horny old broad, but a real sweet heart for waking me like this. I stretched and pushed my arm out to the side where I encountered a warm body next to me. I had yet to open my eyes and was a little confused as to who was sucking my cock if Jane were lying next to me. I thought that it might be Terri having let herself in and had decided to waken me with an early morning blowjob.

I pried my eyes open and looked down the length of my body and there was a head covered with a mass of dark hair bobbing up and down over my cock. Well, that answered at least one of the questions from the night before. Marie looked up and removing my cock from her mouth she smiled. When she was satisfied that my cock was good and hard she wriggled up my body and glued her mouth to mine. She told me that she was a little sore from the night before, but if we took it easy it would be okay. I smiled at her and rolled her beneath me and slid between her wide spread legs. She reached between us and found and positioned my cock at the opening to her pussy. I thrust forward slowly and entered her. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned toward Jane as she lay next to us smiling.

The three of us spent the day and that night together in Jane's bed. We explored each other completely and shared many orgasms. To be sure, I couldn't keep up with the girls, guys just aren't built to have an unlimited number of orgasms within a twenty-four hour period. So I had to pace myself.

The next morning I got up and showered, got dressed and was about to leave when Jane stopped me at the door.

"Brad , you know it's really silly for you to keep going home and then coming all the way back here all the time."

"Yeah, I know! But I do live on the other side of town!"

"I'd like you to move in here with me and Marie!"

"I have a house and all sorts of other stuff! What will I do with that?"

"Sell your house and put what ever you can't live with out into storage! But, please move in here with me!"

I Make A Decision...

My mind was in a whirl as I had driven away from Jane's house that day! I was now fucking Jane, her daughter Terri and her grand daughter Marie! Terri and Marie didn't know about one another. Jane had asked me to move in with her and her grand daughter! I just didn't know what do to, what I should do?

I liked fucking all of them to be sure. I just didn't know how long any of this could last? It was a utopian situation. I was fucking three very desirable women and was getting all the sex I could handle. They all wanted to share me and seemed very satisfied with the arrangement. That they were fucking each other to boot was a bonus! That they were fucking each other with me a s a spectator and a participant was my wildest dream come true! The question was how long could I deliver and satisfy their sexual appetites?

The wild card was that all of the women's relationships with one another were incestuous. I had found this incest factor to be quite interesting and alluring. I didn't know if I could go to jail if we were found out, but it would sure put a major dent in my reputation if any of this ever came to light and became public knowledge. I thought about that and decided that I just didn't care that much one way or the other.

Now that I was fucking Mother, Daughter and Grand Daughter, how were we going to reconcile all this. Neither the daughter nor grand daughter knew that I was fucking the other. Neither of them knew that they were both fucking Jane. I sure hoped Jane had a solution to this dilemma?

I called Jane later and told her that I had to think over her request that I move in with her! She told me to take all the time I needed, but that she hoped that I would decide to move in with her. I called her a few days later and told her that I was taking a trip back east to visit with friends and some family that I hadn't seen in ages and that I would see her in a couple of weeks.

I took my trip and had a so-so time. I found that I had nothing in common with my old friends and even less in common with my family. I got back to town and called Jane to ask if the offer was still open for me to move in? The excitement that I was back and that I was asking about moving in was evident in her voice. I told that I'd be over to see her that evening.

I had to catch up on my bills and a few other things that had piled up while I was gone on vacation. After taking care of the last of them, I hit the shower and got cleaned up and headed over to Jane's place. As I drove up to the house I noticed that Terri's car was parked in the driveway and I thought that things could get interesting if all three of them were there together! I had just raised my hand to knock at the door when it flew open and Terri was through it in a flash and jumped on me. She threw her arms around my neck and rained kisses over my face as I stood there on the porch trying to keep us both from falling.

To say that Terri was excited to see me would have been the understatement of the year. I looked over the top of Terri's head and could see Jane standing just inside the doorway giving me that brilliant smile of hers. She told me to come in before the neighbors came out to throw water on us. I slipped an arm around Terri's waist and swept her into the house with me. Once across the threshold Jane closed the door and was in my arms instantly.

I kissed her passionately as I closed my arms around her. Terri still clung to me and pressed her body to me as I pressed mine to Jane. We spent what seemed like several minutes there in the foyer kissing and hugging one another. The girls were asking questions about my trip and not waiting for answers before asking the next question. Anyone would have thought I had been gone for a year instead of just under two weeks.

We went into the breakfast nook and sat at the table and had coffee as I answered more questions about my trip. I asked how things were going with them and was deluged with a constant stream of chatter about shopping trips, a new car that Jane had been looking at! Terri had found a new job and was going to start the next week. Terri's divorce was progressing, but the atmosphere between she and her husband was still poison and didn't look like it was going to get any better. There was talk of Marie and how she was looking for a college to attend in the fall.

I sat and listened to it all, asking the appropriate question where necessary. The women gushed and giggled and were plainly happy to see me. I asked Jane when would be a good time for me to move in with her? Both Terri and Jane said "Tomorrow" almost in unison. Jane told me that she had already started to clean out the closets to make room for me and my stuff. Terri said she couldn't wait for me to move in and gave me a smoldering look.

I had noticed that when I had entered the house both women were dressed as I like women to dress. I knew that they wore no underwear and had on thigh high stockings. I looked at them as we sat at the table and asked what we should do next? They both looked at me and got to their feet and came around the table to where I sat and each took a hand pulling me from my chair. They pulled me along the hallway to Jane's bedroom (tomorrow it would be mine also). They pulled me through the doorway and to the bed where they pushed me down to lie on my back.

As I lay there Jane and Terri turned to one another and embraced. They kissed and fondled each other as I watched. Jane was wearing a light one-piece summer dress with a row of buttons down the front. Terri unbuttoned them one at a time slowly as she and Jane kissed. The row of buttons ended just below Jane's crotch and when Terri had undone the last one she slid her small hands in to the opening she had created and cupped Jane's small breasts. They continue to kiss and Jane was cupping Terri's breasts through the thin silk fabric of her blouse. Terri began to slide one of her hands down Jane's midriff and over the slight swell of her belly to her pussy. Jane parted her legs and thrust her hips forward to give Terri's hand better access.

I lay across the bed watching the women and my cock came to full attention like a good little soldier. I could see Terri's hand inside Jane's dress where she rubbed Jane's pussy, her other hand had pushed the material of the dress aside exposing one of Jane's breasts. Terri cupped and kneaded Jane's breast in her small hand. Then she would rub her thumb over Jane's erect nipple. I refocused my attention on Terri's other hand which was rubbing Jane's pussy and I could see that her fingers were slick with Jane's secretions as were the tops of Jane's thighs.

1...56789...12