The Grannies Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They turned back to face me and while I was looking at my work, I could see them exchanging furtive whispers. I continued to open more and more holes in the spray head, allowing more and more water to wash down my torso. Predictably, the towel got wetter and heavier. I got harder and harder. I truly can't know for sure that they saw this but the furtive whispering continued. Within a few minutes it finally fell off and my boner popped free like a catapult. I was raging hard.

I was deliberately standing in profile to them and I held my hands up to my work just a half second longer than I needed to. I wanted them to get a good look.

"Damn it to hell" I said, taking an extra half second to look down at myself as I still held my hands up to the nozzle. I fell all over myself gushing apologies as I turned toward the wall, my back to them and pretending modesty. "I'm so sorry," I said, "I don't even know what to say". They were both on their feet.

As I retrieved the towel from the bottom of the tub and began to wrap it around myself again, they both started squeaking assurances to the effect that I shouldn't be too embarrassed, that surely I knew by this stage in their lives they'd seen it all before etc, etc. I just shrugged my shoulders, offered a sheepish grin and apologized again.

They sat back down and of course the towel was off again within two minutes. Again I cussed and pretended embarrassment but this time I just stood facing them with the reamer in one hand, attempting to cover myself with the other and sporting the most forlorn expression I could come muster. "Sorry ladies, I guess I better leave."

"Nonsense Mr. Early, this isn't bothering us at all and besides, you're almost done. Give me that towel," said Fay. "I'll wring it out real good and that ought to last 'till you finish". I accepted the offer.

I stayed there in the tub, covering my balls and most of my dick with my free hand and tried to make small talk with Dorothy while Fay wrung the towel out two or three times - maybe taking a little longer than was necessary. I was so fucking aroused I thought I might just spew right then and there. I didn't.

"Ok," says Fay, "let's give this another try". Throwing caution to the wind at this point, I held my hands up in the air, beckoning her to place the towel back around me as if it was the most natural thing in the world. She went for it.

Now my dick is rock hard, sticking straight out in front of me, throbbing away and bobbing up and down in rhythm with my heart beat. I'm about ready to pop but I hold back. She had to lean forward and down a little to reach around behind me with the towel. Dorothy is now standing right next to her, taking it all in.

Her forehead touched my chest and her face is only a few inches from my dick. While she's doing this I'm thinking to myself, "If I saw this happen in a porn video I'd find it laughable and so obviously contrived. Yet here I was. Holy shit!"

She got the towel around me and it dropped almost immediately. "Just let it go Mr. Early," said Fay, "and for that matter," she continued, straightening up and placing her hands on her hips, "don't you think it's about time we let go of the pretence here? Look at you. It's obvious you're very aroused. Why don't you just go ahead and take care of yourself. It's not like we've never seen you do that you know. Houses have windows."

"You've seen me masturbating in my house," I asked incredulously?

Dorothy answered this time. "Yes we both have, more than once."

"Alright," I said, "you don't have to ask me twice." And with that, I set the reamer down and picked up a bar of soap. I was already dripping wet so I worked up some lather in my hands, applied it to my member and started rubbing. They had been switching their gaze between my eyes and my dick.

Now they just stared unashamedly at my cock as I stroked it. I tried to go slow at first but I was pretty far along and reflexively, without really intending to, I started to quicken the pace. They just stood there, eyes wide, their mouths agape and standing barely 2 feet away. Some of the shower spray was ricocheting off me onto them and they stood their ground, staring in near awe as I jerked off for them.

It took less than minute. As my cock reddened and my fist worked furiously along the length of my shaft, I finally knew I was about to cum. I turned partly toward the front of the tub and, tilting my head back, gave the final few strokes and blew my load high against the tiled front wall. I kept at it and again another spasm of cum shot against the tiles and dripped down. My head was spinning.

I was completely caught up in it. Somehow this was the best ever. I felt that all the other times I'd ever masturbated were nothing compared to this. It was otherworldly. I thought my head would come off. And then as I finished emptying myself I began to come back to earth. I turned towards them again, leaned back against the wall and let a huge sigh escape me. Dorothy lifted her hands together as if to clap and Fay very quickly stopped her. I was spent, stunned and speechless.

When I looked up again, they had their arms around each other. They slowly raised their eyes to mine. We just stared silently to each other for a few seconds and they turned to resume their positions on the toilet and the stool.

I made no attempt to cover myself and worked very quickly to finish cleaning out the nozzle. It only took another few minutes. Having done that, I turned off the water and asked for a dry towel. Fay obliged and I got out to dry off. She left the room but Dorothy stayed to watch me dress. We made small talk. Fay was waiting for us downstairs and offered me some iced tea. She said, "We want to thank you."

We sat down. "I'm not sure what you mean," I replied.

"I'm talking about what just happened upstairs," she continued. "We enjoyed seeing a good looking younger man naked and I'm pretty sure you enjoyed yourself too. But what I meant is that we thank you for not playing us for fools by continuing the charade once I called you out. You know, like pretending it was all accidental, the towel falling off and so on. There's a lot of discrimination against seniors, particularly women, and it happens all the time. The one thing I really can't stand is to be played for a fool and Dorothy feels the same. That's what we were whispering about. So thanks."

"I think I understand," I said. "I got to act out a fantasy up there that first got in my head when I discovered you two were watching me at night in my kitchen. I'll confess it was pretty hot for me, getting naked in front of you two so yeah, I liked it. I guess I'm saying I thank you too."

"Ok then, that's settled," said Dorothy. "We would like to have you over for dinner tomorrow night or the day after. Interested?"

"Well hell yeah," I replied enthusiastically. "I'm booked tomorrow night but Tuesday for dinner sounds great. Thanks."

"It's a deal then,' said Fay. "Dorothy's going to make pot roast. That's not something we'd normally have on the menu but most men like that. What do you drink?"

"Any light beer is ok," I replied. "Whatever's on sale."

"OK then, shall we say 7 o'clock Tuesday?" It was agreed and I went on home.

I didn't jerk for them that night and wasn't even home 'till real late Monday but I thought a lot about Tuesday, wondering what to expect. "What the fuck," I thought to myself. "I might as well ride the wave."

They were waiting for me Tuesday with a cold beer. They drank sherry from those little demitasse glasses, kind of prissy but so what. I was starting to like these old broads. They kept the beers flowing and dinner was great. We talked easily as we ate and they were kind of funny – in a good way. They were sharp too, smart and well read it seemed to me. I was actually having a good time.

As they were clearing the dessert plates, I offered to help with the dishes. "Absolutely you can help," replied Fay, "but we wonder if you'd mind being naked for that."

"For crying out loud, you two are a scream. What the hell. Sure." I'd had 4 beers by that time. I undressed there in the dining room and joined then in the kitchen.

"I'll wash, you dry and Dorothy will put away. That sound alright Mr. Early?"

"Almost," I said. "I'm standing here naked in your kitchen Fay. Don't you think 'Mr. Early' is a little formal under the circumstances? Please call me Colin."

"Ok, no problem," she replied. "No offence meant." And she looked down at me. I was a little swollen but hadn't gotten much of an erection yet. "You don't appear to be nearly as big and long as you were the other day," said Fay.

"Not yet," I agreed, "but it won't be a problem. I assure you."

"Are you going to masturbate your penis Mr. Early?" asked Dorothy.

"Now look you two, let's just stop what we're doing here for a minute. We need to have an understanding about a couple things." Fay dried her hands and she and Dorothy both turned to look at me.

"Ok what," they said, nearly in unison.

"Well for starters my name is Colin, not Mr. Early. Secondly it's called 'jerking off' not masturbating...at least for me it is. And lastly," taking my Dick in my hand, "this is not my penis, it's my cock." I began to stroke. "Now let me hear you say it," I concluded and looked at Dorothy whom I perceived to be the slightest bit more gullible than Fay.

"Well ok, it's your cock then," she said.

I shot an expectant look at Fay, raising my eyebrows. "Fine," she capitulated, "it's your cock." I continued to stroke.

"Good then. One more thing before we get back to the dishes. I want you to touch me so Dorothy, you step over here and take my cock in your hand. Fay, you reach around behind me while she's doing that and you stroke your hand and fingers across my ass cheeks."

They looked at each other, gave a slight shrug and just as if I'd asked them to do something as simple as hand me a tissue, they stepped over and did as I had asked. So now Dorothy's got my dick in her hand and Fay is rubbing my ass. I can tell you I was getting hard. I let them do that for several seconds, hoping, frankly, that Dorothy would begin to slide her hand up and down my dick. She didn't. She just held it and stared. You could have a pin drop.

Breaking the silence I said, "Ok great, now we got that over with. See, I don't bite. So let's finish up these dishes," I said, beaming my best boyish grin at them. And we got back to work.

So there I am standing stark naked in their kitchen and thinking about what I'm going to do next...though I've got a pretty good idea. After Fay had given the last dish to me for drying, she rinsed the dish cloth, wrung it out and began to wipe down the counter and the stove top. I begin to stroke myself. They both took notice. "Fay, is that water in the sink still warm?" I asked her.

"Yes," she said in reply.

"Will you swish you hand in that warm soapy water and take a few strokes on my cock?" I asked her. "You can see I'm getting pretty cranked up."

Again, as simply as if I'd asked to borrow a pencil, she complied. Her warm hand, slippery with soap felt amazing sliding up and down my dick. I began to moan the slightest bit. I tilted my head back and thrust my pelvis out. "That's amazing Fay, just amazing," I said to her in total earnest.

"What about me?" asked Dorothy plaintively? "What about me?" She was standing right next to us.

I looked at her, smiled and reached out and took her breast in my hand. She recoiled reflexively but immediately reconsidered and instead leaned into my hand. Fay's eyes got as big as saucers. They looked at each other and as suddenly as if a switch were thrown, they both burst into laughter.

I pulled away from both of them, began again to stroke myself and asked what was so funny.

Dorothy was the first to speak. "Don't you see how perfectly absurd this whole thing is Colin?' she said, choking back her laughter.

"Yeah it's totally nuts," said Fay. They were roaring and hugging each other and were just in hysterics. I thought for sure they'd start dancing the jig. I got caught up in it too and within a few seconds the three of us were standing there laughing our asses off like a bunch of idiots. I'd lost my erection but I didn't care. It really was a hysterical situation.

That settled down within a couple of minutes but certainly blew away all vestiges of the erotic, my nakedness notwithstanding. "Look you guys," I said "I'd better get going home. You two are a stitch though and I appreciate that you make me feel so at home and comfortable, particularly given the circumstances." I looked down at my dick. "And you're a pair of great cooks too." I smiled.

"Well you're pretty fun yourself Colin,"' says Dorothy. "We have a good time with you." Fay nods in agreement. "How about a good night kiss?" And with that she is kissing me square on the lips, eyes closed, sweetly and with a little heat but not too much. It wasn't wet and sloppy and thank God she didn't try to tongue me. She is sliding her fingers along the length my dick with one hand and holds the other on my ass.

Nearly before I could take a breath, Fay was on me, taking her turn. Again, a full contact lip lock but also, like Dorothy, not vulgar or aggressive. Just sweet. I returned the kiss, lingered for a second as she too took my dick in her hand and then I got dressed, said good night and left. They watched me walk next door from the front alcove. In a sort of an odd way, it had been a nice night.

When I got home Friday night I found a note taped to the door. It was an invitation to attend a 'wine and cheese tasting' next door and was signed by both Dorothy and Fay; Sunday afternoon 4:00 pm, RSVP and it gave a phone number. I picked up the phone immediately and dialed. Fay answered. "Hi Fay, its Colin. I just got home and found your invitation. Sure, I'd love to come over Sunday. What can I bring?"

"No need to bring anything really. It's just the three of us, some wine, some cheese...you know, informal."

"Well ok then. It's a date. I'll see you Sunday."

I didn't perform for them that night after my workout. I still went naked to the kitchen for a quick glass of juice but that was it. It didn't seem the same somehow now that they knew I knew they were watching. It had been far hotter to me when they didn't know I was aware of their presence. Kind of hard to explain but that's how it was. Too bad!

Sunday is usually my one lazy day each week. I made coffee, read the paper, watched the Sunday morning news shows and relaxed. I was doing up some quotes on the computer for a few jobs I hoped to get and suddenly before I knew it, it was 3:30. I took a quick shower, got dressed and went overt. They were waiting for me as usual, warm greetings, hugs and smiles all around.

They took me out to the screened in porch on the back of the house. It was wide and bright, screened in from floor to ceiling on all three sides but at the same time, was entirely private because of the 8 foot hedge row that encircled the back yard. The weather was warm, sunny and maybe a tiny bit humid. It was the perfect day for sitting out.

They had set a table buffet style with several bottles of wine and several bricks of cheese. Dorothy saw me looking over the wine bottles and asked if I had a favorite. "I do not. The only kind I really don't like is Rhine wine and I don't see any here".

"And you won't see any either," says Fay. "We can't stand that crap." She put her hand to mouth, got a little red faced and seemed surprised at herself for having said "crap". We all smiled at that.

Dorothy asked me to open a Cabernet. There were two and I opened the Yellow Tail. I poured and we all sat in the cushioned wicker chairs and took our first sip. I offered a toast to friends and we all sipped again. I offered a second toast, this time to sexy friends and again we all sipped, if perhaps a little more enthusiastically this time. It was easy, comfortable and relaxed.

Each of them had on a light weight two piece, matching skirt and blouse set. Dorothy was a little taller than Fay and probably ran about 6-8 pounds heavier though you couldn't say she as anything close to fat, not really even plump. I'm guessing she was something like 5'5" or 6". Her outfit was pale yellow and highlighted by a pattern of very light green vines and leaves. She wore white sandals. Her hair, silver and gray was held back at the temples but otherwise hung down to below her ears. She had on a thin, plain gold necklace. It was pretty.

Fay too was dressed up more than I'd seen her before. Her outfit was also tasteful, a button up medium gray short sleeved top over a matching full skirt. She wore pearls and was barefoot. Neither of them wore make up. I liked that.

Well I want to tell you that the wine flowed freely. We had emptied two bottles by 6 o'clock. We were working on a third and there was no slowing down in sight. I don't know if they meant for it to go like this but I was getting all the free wine I could handle and wasn't about to rock the boat. I was putting it away pretty good and they seemed to be keeping pace with me. We were all starting to feel the effects though. Maybe they drank wine every day. I really didn't know but at that rate we were going, it wasn't long before the discussion turned to nudity and to me.

"You like being naked in front of us, don't you Colin?" asked Dorothy. Her face was relaxed and alight with the glow of the alcohol. She sat with her glass in one hand, the other resting easily in her lap, her legs crossed and a sandal dangling from her toes. She smiled warmly as she looked at me for an answer.

"Well I think that's kind of obvious, don't you?" I replied. We all laughed.

"And you like to jerk off while we're watching, don't you?" Fay hadn't used my name but was looking directly at me. "You like to play with your cock too while we watch."

My god, that was very direct I thought to myself and it took me back for just a half second. "Well Fay, as a matter of fact I do", I answered with a smile and a wink.

"Well let's drink to that" she said in return.

Hmmm, interesting I thought, "Fay is becoming the bolder one".

Fay stood up, moved to the center of the room and lifted her wine glass, motioning for us to join her there for a clink. We did. Dorothy announced that she needed to use the rest room and would be right back. That left Fay and me standing there alone in the middle of the back pouch. It had gotten dark. We were beginning to swim a little I the effects of the whine. "So Colin," says Fay, "Are you going to perform for us tonight?"

I smiled and nodded in the affirmative. Dorothy returned with a flourish. Fay announced to her that I had agreed to get naked and jerk off for them. I took them, one in each arm and held them there, Fay on my left, Dorothy on my right. "I like being naked in front of you but this time I want to ask something of you. I would like it if both of you were topless while I did my thing." And with that, I let go and pulled a step or two away and looked expectantly at each of them in turn, raising my eyebrows in wait of an answer. I unzipped.

"I don't know about that," said Dorothy.

Fay, without the slightest hesitation whatever, piped up and said, "Heck, why not Dorothy. He's getting naked for us and besides, nobody can see us back here." And with that, she reached out and began to unbutton Dorothy's top. Dorothy started to protest but quickly relented and lowered her arms to her side. Fay continued. I just fucking loved where this was going.

Fay removed Dorothy's top but left her bra in place. I began to get undressed. Fay says, "Ok Dorothy, now you do me," and with that, Dorothy began to unbutton Fay. I'd got my shirt, pants and sandals off by now.

They both just stood there, seemingly unsure of what to do next and, sensing a potentially lethal lull in the action, I said, "Ok, here goes, on the count of three. One, two, three." and with that I began to lower my briefs.