The Green Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmt
jsmt
315 Followers

Laura and a couple of whores were handcuffed and guided to the car. "Hey! I don't want to sit next to her," said one of the whores "she stinks."

"Neither me," said the other. --"You are going to need to wash the patrol really well if you sit this slut inside."

"Yuck man." Said one of the officers, "she really will leave the patrol stinking."

"We got to do what we got to do. So everybody in." Said the chief officer.

Finally everybody was in the patrol. Laura was getting reproving stares from people so low that she normally won't even look at. But that day they were miles above from her own status so she did the trip quietly and shyly looking at the floor while receiving constant insults.

When they arrived, Laura and the other prostitutes were led to a cell in which a couple of old whores were chatting. They started insulting Laura as soon as she came in.

An hour or more passed and then she heard and officer calling Lori Smith. She did not respond the first three times until she remembered what Ralph told her and then said,

"It's me."

"Besides a slut she is a dumb ass; she needed to be called 4 times to recognize her own name!" said one of the old whores.

And everybody laughed including the officer. Laura walked out of the office with her eyes cast at the floor and arrived to the interview room of the police station. There was Ralph sitting at the other side of the glass and already holding the phone against his face. He told her:

"Listen girl: I will be out of business if we do not manage this situation right. The other prostitutes can defend themselves. The police did not see them selling or exposing their body. On the other side, you were showing your tits clearly and have semen all over them as well as in your hair, skirt and legs according to the police report. You don't have a license to practice prostitution, You know a health carnet. I have one of a girl around your age "Lori Smith". I want you to declare that that is your name and that you are a registered prostitute and my employee. They will file a criminal record for you and let you free in a couple of hours. The criminal record however won't go under your real name so you win and so do I. I will wait for you and get you back to my place, then you can leave. By the way, if they make you sign something, use your left hand to do the writing because Lori is left-handed. It would also serve to fake an uneducated person writing."

"OK I'll do it. Thank you for helping me." Said Laura that was very light headed and wanted this nightmare to end.

"I am not helping you girl, I am saving my ass, but you owe me one anyway."

Laura was lead to another room and her declaration was taken, then they photographed her in the typical profile and front angles beside a rule to indicate her height. After the photo they took her fingerprints. Laura shivered; "a criminal record with her own picture and for prostitution." The whole thing was surrealistic, the only thing that tranquilized her was that the criminal record was not under her real name. Later she knew that Lori was a high school drop out that worked briefly with Ralph. She fell in love with a Colombian Guy, maybe a dealer, and left for South America last summer. Ralph knew that she had changed her name to something more Hispanic, married the Colombian guy and was a rich housewife now. Lori did not want anything to do with her past. She even asked Ralph to fake her death so "Lori Smith" no longer existed, but Ralph had not done it because he did not want to attract police attention. Well, now all the identification materials of Lori came on handy.

Laura was released near 8:00 AM. She left the police station with Ralph and went straight to the "green door" street. As soon they were there. Ralph gave Laura her car keys and she left very fast. She was too ashamed to say anything else. She did not want to come back and face this man ever in her life. She felt so inferior, so degraded.

When she arrived home, she went to the bathroom and showered for a long time, then she washed her new whore clothes. She went to her wardrobe and put her jeans and a blouse on. She was going to sleep but she did not wanted to wear those slut clothes anymore and she wanted even less to sleep naked.

She slept all day and woke up at 11:00 PM, she was hungry but did not wanted to leave the apartment. She ate some old Corn Flakes and orange juice, and went to bed again. This time to cry for a couple of hours. How could she have fallen so low? In just one night she became Lori Smith the lowest class whore in town, despised even by those old and used whores at the police station. She also had lost almost all her precious clothes. Just a couple of outfits was what remains from her vast wardrobe.

Her only hope was that next Wednesday was the welcome party of the University and her life would become normal again. With more work to do and more people to talk to, the fantasies that had complicated her life would fade away. On Monday she would receive her monthly allowance and the next day she would shop for something to wear at the party and in the first days of school. She was recovering her good mood. And she even accepted to masturbate again, thinking: "Next week I probably won't have time nor desire to do it and at least I have to take some advantage of all that I have lost."

But the Thursday morning she received a phone call from the University that sent her mood down again. Due to a problem with the schedule of the dean the welcome party was rescheduled for this Friday. They apologized for the troubles but being an optional activity they reserved themselves the right to change it at will.

Laura was devastated she had waited all the summer for that party. She was going to show off her best attire and now she did not even have any underwear. She was crying for her stupidity; She had thought that party would help her to make friends soon and have some support to adapt to the college life. She spent most of day depressed watching TV and eating popcorn and pizza. Finally she went to sleep.

On Friday afternoon Laura was planning a short shopping trip to Wal-Mart or something to buy some underwear, she had only a few bucks but she considered that she could afford something at Wal-Mart. She was thinking -- "What if somebody at the college party notices the cheap underwear? I wanted to be perfect." It was incredible that Laura still cared so much for her image after what she had done the last weeks, but old habits die hard. She had not used underwear in almost a week but she still cringed of having to wear something cheap.

Laura felt discouraged. And then she had an idea that gave her some hope. What if she asked Nancy to borrow her a good complete outfit, after all she had given her a lot. She decided to ride her car to the "green door" street.

There she found Nancy. After all it was Friday night. She called her and said.

"Nancy: I was thinking if you can borrow me some clothes, you know, an outfit of the ones that used to be mine. I have a very important party and I do not have anything to wear. I will give it back to you on Monday and pay you a $100.00. What do you think?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"They are my clothes. I earned them. And I do not want to borrow my clothes. I don't like used clothes remember."

Laura had expected some resistance and was prepared to bargain a little,

"I will buy you a new outfit and you can keep the used one too."

"No."

"Please."

"No. But listen "Lori", I can exchange you this outfit for all the clothes that you still have, including the three outfits that I gave you."

Laura trembled. Her color almost disappeared. She knew about the "Lori" thing and surely about the criminal record, and her stupid behavior at the video booths. She felt so ashamed. Maybe Nancy never got a criminal record but she, the rich girl, had one now. Well not under her real name but with her own fingerprints and photos.

And what was this girl doing? She wanted to recover somehow, not lose more. But the idea sparked her lust. She was on the path of self-destruction but she could not stop. She knew she must leave, she knew, but she felt her jeans getting wet and then said,

"But I do not have any more money."

"Don't worry I can accept other payment: I want a night with your car, cell phone and apartment."

"Where would I sleep?" Laura surprised herself at the thought of seriously considering this new exchange.

"I am sure you can arrange something with Ralph."

Laura never thought this could be possible. She came to recover part of her wardrobe and now she was considering losing what was left instead. It was completely stupid but her pussy was doing the thinking now, and she accepted. She quickly went to her apartment and returned to the green door street with all of her clothes, she also had put the three pairs of shoes that she still possessed in the trunk. She parked her car next to Nancy's ford fiesta, opened the trunk and was about to take out the bags, when Nancy arrived. Nancy was wearing designer jeans and a white blouse, again looking casual but with class. She Said:

"Leave them there."

Laura was disappointed; she wanted to show Nancy that she had brought her shoes even when she did not ask for them.

Then she thought about Ralph and cringed. She surely didn't want to see him. She still felt so ashamed. He had seen her naked and trying to get him hard. He had seen her drenched in cum and being humiliated at the police station. Worse of all she owe him her freedom and the lack of a real criminal record.

Laura thoughts were interrupted by Nancy's voice:

"Take off my clothes and put them in the trunk."

Laura was distracted in her thoughts, and she believed she misunderstood. And said,

"What?"

"Are you deaf or something? I am in a hurry, take off MY clothes and put them in the trunk, then you can go inside. I already left your new clothes with Ralph."

Laura was shocked. This girl really had power over her. She wanted Laura to say goodbye to the last vestige of decent clothes she had in the middle of a parking lot. And then go to that sleazy place naked to ask the even sleazier Ralph for a place to sleep and her only clothes in the world would be in Ralph's hands. That was humiliating beyond belief. But that was what she came here for. Once she decided that she would skip the welcome party, at least she would have some sexual release here at the green door place. She stripped nervously looking around her for people, but the place was deserted. She put the jeans and the blouse in the trunk along with her shoes (her last ones) and then closed the trunk. She felt emptiness and a tight in her stomach. Then she realized that on Monday she would have to shop for some clothes barefoot and wearing only the red micro skirt and small white top that Nancy was wearing minutes ago. She cringed at the thought. It would be extremely humiliating. Maybe she would shop at a cheap store and change and then go to a better... Her thoughts were interrupted once again by Nancy:

"OK give me the car and apartment keys, I told you I am in a hurry. I've got no time to deal with horny sluts like you."

Laura felt ashamed and looking to the floor said:

"Here are the keys, just let me take my purse before you go."

But Nancy replied,

"You don't have money, and I don't think you can take care of your purse here, so better leave it in the car; otherwise it can be robbed and you will lose your identification and cards. I will come back tomorrow at noon."

Then Nancy took the car keys, got inside the car and drove away, leaving a very naked Laura behind.

Laura panicked and ran to the green door. She knocked several times until Ralph opened the door.

"Hi Lori." he said, "did you come to start paying your debt?"

"Please let me in, I need a place to stay until tomorrow." Said Laura.

"Listen Lori this is not a government shelter or something If you want to stay I can rent you a cubicle for $8 an hour."

"Please," Laura begged, "I don't have money. Can I pay you the next week?"

"We don't give credit in this business sweetheart, so you better get money or go."

"Laura began to cry, "can you at least give my clothes now?"

"I don't know you owe me $200 of your fine and these clothes are the only collateral that I have."

"Please, I'll do anything, let me stay until tomorrow."

"OK I will give you a cubicle, but I will send you customers to your room. I will pay you $30 for the trick and you will pay me that back first for the room (an estimate of $128) and then if you still have energy for the debt."

"I am not a whore." said Laura.

"That is not what your criminal record says." responded Ralph.

Laura was defeated. As much as she wanted to get out of there, she had no place to go and after all, he had seen her in the worst situations. She preferred to have Ralph pimp her than have to spend the night and the morning walking in that whore outfit and expose herself to the risk of being arrested again.

"Ok. Can I have my clothes now?"

"No, what's the point in having them; you won't need them for a few hours, so go to cubicle number 2 and wait there."

After 20 minutes a man arrived. He was a tall white man in his 40's and looked like a construction worker. He had gray hair cut very short. He was a little overweight and had very strong arms. He smelled of sweat and dust.

"You are all business." he said smiling when he saw Laura naked. "What is your name? I don't like to fuck nameless whores."

"I am Lori." said Laura.

"Well Lori, I need a little help here, so better start sucking."

Laura approached the man and then he grabbed her and gave her a hug and kissed her on the mouth. She felt her nakedness against the dirty clothes of the man and started to feel excited.

"You are fast." said the man. "You better not come before me. So come on lick here." He said pulling his dick out of his pants. She started to lick and suck as quietly as she could.

"Make some noises whore, don't be so proper. You are not a girlfriend or something."

Laura felt ashamed by the remark but started slurping and bubbling. A hand went to her pussy and she started to touch herself.

"Leave that pussy alone girl." Said the man smiling, "I don't want you to come first."

Laura felt frustrated but obeyed. Then the man pushed her and said: "go to the bed and on your fours I want to fuck you from behind."

She did as ordered and then he went to the bed and penetrated her pussy from behind doggy style. She was in heat. Then he said "I am not going to do all the work here, you are the one being paid. So better start moving your ass and fuck me back while I rest. She felt completely humiliated at the remainder that she was a whore for him but she felt hotter than ever and began to pump back with rhythm until he came inside her. She was on the pill but he was not wearing a condom. She hoped that he did not have any diseases. Then he said, "you are a good fuck. I would come back next week." She wanted to say that she won't be there by then, but she could not speak, she was so horny and had not come yet. When the worker left, she lay on the bed and started to touch herself when the door opened.

"What?" She said.

It was Ralph: "You better stop touching your pussy. Keep that heat for a customer Lori."

"Yes sir." Said Laura meekly.

"By the way. Jonathan here, he said pointing to the construction worker, wants a picture with you. For the memories you know."

Ralph produced and old Polaroid camera and photographed the couple. With Jonathan completely dressed and firmly holding a very naked Laura who had her hair in disarray and a freshly fucked face, a drop of cum was in her right leg just below her pussy. When the photo was ready, he said.

"Jonathan wants the photo signed; you are a celebrity." Ralph said with a smirk. And then he said in her ear, "sign with your left hand."She did as instructed and signed with very rough writing, just the way she had signed her criminal record.

"It looks like you barely ended the elementary school," said Jonathan, "but don't worry Lori, you are a very hot whore anyway, cheap but hot."

And he left taking the signed photo with him.

The same was repeated 4 more times that night with different customers; she fucked one black man, one Hispanic that did not even speak English well and two other white workers. Every time she was taken out of the cubicle for the souvenir signed photo. The last one showed her with semen in her hair and cheek while smiling. She already had cum several times and two of her customers had come twice on her during the session. She had semen dripping out of her pussy and ass as well as her face.

At 5:00 AM the place was deserted and she approached Ralph to ask him to call it a day. After all she had made enough to pay for the night, and she really needed some sleep. Ralph considered the request, but then he said --"You only have paid 25 to the debt. What about some work instead of more fucking? I will pay you $25 if you clean one video booth using your new whore clothes as rags."

She was to sore to fuck again and too tired to resist, so she accepted, even though she wouldn't have anything clean to wear. After all, those clothes were the only ones she had now.

She proceeded to clean the booth which was particularly dirty, naked and using her only clothes as rags. When she finished her clothes where all dirty and smelled of spunk from a mile away (not so different from herself).

She ended the work and asked Ralph for a bathroom. She planned to wash herself and her clothes and have them ready to make the ride home at noon. But there was no water in the pipes. Ralph told her it was a problem with the city service. So she went to bed that way. And fall in a profound sleep with dreams of her night as a real whore.

She was awakened by Nancy:

"Good morning Lori," she said. "You really must have worked a lot yesterday," she said with a smirk, "you stink of spunk. Didn't have time to get dressed or your clothes are as filthy as you are?"

"I am not Lori. You know I am Laura."

Nancy ignored her. On the contrary of Laura that looked like trash all dirty and tired, Nancy was rested and looked very neat with blue jeans and an expensive t-shirt. She was cheerful, and told Laura: "do you know where I went last night?"

Laura had no idea, and really no interest, she only wanted to go home to take a long hot shower and forget this nightmare she put herself into.

"I don't know. Can I go now?"

"No whore." Nancy said pissed, "You first need to guess where I went last night."

Laura did not like to be called a whore. But Nancy had the upper hand because she still had her keys. And with Laura's look and what she did last night, nobody can blame Nancy for calling her a whore. Laura made an effort to guess so she could go home:

"Ok you went to the Suburban (an elegant bar that was in vogue at those days)."

"No, I went to somewhere more intimate." Said Nancy again sounding cheerful.

"You went to Rotham's Café?" Said Laura that already knew the name of the top places in town.

"You'll never guess so let me tell you: I went to a college party." said Nancy.

Laura trembled remembering her own college party, and then had a very bad feeling:

"What party?" She asked

"I went to your college party."

"What? You needed an invitation to go there!"

"I used one in the name of "Laura Sullivan"."

Laura was shocked. "What if this whore put her in ridicule?"

"Did you meet people?"

"Of course I met people. What do you expect that I go to party to hide? Yes I met a lot of new students; I even talked to the dean and presented myself as Laura Sullivan. Here look at these photos, but be careful I don't want them smelling of semen."

jsmt
jsmt
315 Followers